Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2020 2:01 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fullmoney Alchemist hahaha it was so hilarious
Apr 6, 2020 8:12 PM

Mar 2013
Well this was an early Christmas episode I'll say this at least this fma reference was better than the other one. I'm starting to feel real bad for pekola she's the only one of the angels who actually tries while the other's don't even care.
Apr 7, 2020 4:54 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Full-Money Alchemist and Equivalent Exchange, lmfao. Gold.

And then there's that panda curse lol.

Certainly wasn't expecting to see a Jashin-chan fond of clothes and aware of "shame" xD. I'm very curious as to how burying helped defeat that too.

Pekola is a really sweet girl after all. Good to see Poporon decided to help after all. How'd she know where Pekolo worked though?

Damn, that cliffhanger... And wait, last episode?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 14, 2020 7:07 PM

Oct 2007
Jashin trying to extort money from the chinese sisters did not work. xD

Being ashamed to be naked is cured by burial.

Pekola has become a really nice person. Bring out her savings for the children, then when that was not enough, she try to sing until her voice ran out. Good thing Poporon was somehow affected by passing what looks like the orphanage - she also care for the children, so she help raise money. :)
Apr 25, 2020 3:33 AM

Jul 2017
Jashin-chan suddenly got broke once again, and replenished due to Medusa's ATM behaviour (which is a good running gag)...which got broke again.

Going Fullmoney Alchemist mode and hammer in the equivalent exchange, but still failed horibly.

Instead of Medusa, Jashin-chan exhorting from the Chinese jiangshi sisters, and a change for lifting the temporary panda curse, but as for money, NO GO, NADA.

Not wearing clothes is a sign of being ashamed? For the snake/serpent imaged in the Bible, that wasn't so for Adam and Eve, but yea...all is cured through burial.

And hot damn, Pekola's money-broke-ness can't be this bad during such a time as Christmas despite her loving kindness that goes beyond. Sacrificing her vocal cords, but with Poporon's help as an idol that earns her enough funds to help orphanage children.

Going back home sooo fast? Sure, that Grimoire volume 2 book was found in a striking time, but the human vs. hell life, which would Jashin-chan choose?

May 11, 2020 2:33 AM
Apr 2018
I'm only here to check if it's really the last episode... guess it's not.
May 16, 2020 3:10 AM

Oct 2008
Jashin-chan will be able to go back to hell!?
i think not, cuz she already loves the human world and of course all her friends especially Yurine Hanazono.
5/5.

Jun 4, 2020 12:23 AM

Oct 2010
What an episode, Fullmoney Alchemist, crazy panda sisters, jashin-chan wih clothes, bible references, pekola singing horrendous, idol angel singing, otaku in the background and that weird cliffhanger ending. It's getting better and better
Jun 4, 2020 4:27 PM

Jul 2016
Poporon went full tsundere this episode xD Glad to see her giving a hand to Pekola but now I'm pretty sure she'll outshine her performance as santa if they go together to the orphanage.
Sep 21, 2020 1:15 AM
Jul 2018
Medusa is so nice...wish I had an ATM in my life as well...we get to see the twins in full human form at last!!
Jan 4, 2021 11:14 AM

Jul 2015
Pekola is a true angel for wanting to help those kids despite her living a pretty broke life.

It's actually pretty wholesome to see how much closer Jashin and Yurine have gotten compared to the start of this series which was if I remember correctly a lot more deadlier for Jashin-chan

Nov 27, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2020
It was nice to see Ran-Ran in her cute human form. ^_^

Aww poor Pekora. I'm glad Poporon helped her. I loved her idol performance. :3

What a cliffhanger... Will Jashin-chan really get to back to Hell? :O
Apr 21, 2023 11:25 PM

Jul 2019
I'd give Pekora my life savings!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 11 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

44 by splatongus »»
Jul 4, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 2 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

24 by splatongus »»
Jun 19, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

17 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

16 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:44 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick' Episode 7 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 6, 2020

14 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 12, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.