Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well this episode got weird and I do emphasis on the weird part. Not everyday Ronlad and his group deals with giants several times their size...

Honestly, this episode really outdid itself in terms of weirdness. 
Feb 27, 2023 7:38 AM

Jul 2022
Ima say, that's a huge ASS ngl.

Feb 27, 2023 7:46 AM
Oct 2016
I've seen a lot of anime but a giant walking butt is a new one. The crazy doctor messing things up again, taking seeds from the nude vampire to experiment on. Turning one of them into that giant monstrosity rampaging through the city. All the local hunters trying their best to stop a huge butt, hitting it only making it bigger had me dying. I laughed so hard at them all failing to stop a butt. Some even embracing the nude to defeat the nude butt was hilarious. Ronaldo at the end just dodging everything so him going nude for no reason at least he gave the nude butt its medicine. Speaking of dirty Handa trying to protect his mom from the lewd talk vampire. Very sweet of him to sense his mom was being taken advantage of by a dirty old man. A good soon looking out for his mom, maybe a bit too excessive with using his friend to stop lewd talk and failing. Both him and Handa falling under the lewd talk spell was funny. I was glad to see Mikazuki back from earlier this season, he's a good guy. Reading all the Ronaldo chronicles books inspiring Mikazuki to be Ronaldo partner. Draluc of course getting jealous was funny. Turns out Mikazuki can't quite cut it in the big city with all its crazy vampires.
Feb 27, 2023 7:46 AM

Jul 2017
A huge Nudenium walking butt rampages the streets, and the vampire hunters have it hard. The crazy psycho scientist is back at it again with his experiments, and the only way out is to hit it with the neutralizing drug, while inhaling Nudenium's seed to go nude and save Shin-Yoko. The case may be closed, and Shot and Maria being nude bearing, but this scientist must not be unleashed onto the streets.

Handa's mother being into knitting, and hearing of a man potentially taking advantage of her, and sure it is vampire Mr. Lewd Talk teaching her. Being untrustful of him, having his kouhai Sagyo be affected by his hypnosis is bad enough, is there any way to separate him lols. Sure enough, Mr. Lewd Talk has an ulterior plan, but it's his mom who bails him out, not forgetting the lewd talk.

Mikazuki being a hardcore fan of Ronaldo's reading his Chronicles and wanting to be a sidekick, the dhampir's asking for a lot, but Ronaldo agrees with him anyways. So, Draluc turning to the vampires for help, with Bikini being the most promising to turn his fame around. At the very least, Mikazuki is more prepared this time, and rather than getting ousted, he got better. Too bad, this was shortlived.

Weird is a staple in this show, and this is how crazily weird it is. I like it though.
Feb 27, 2023 10:50 AM

Nov 2016
So what do we have this week? A giant butt, ok cool. It's funny that nothing in this anime can shock me anymore xD

Second segment with overprotective Tou was great too. Sagyou took the biggest L. Not the kind of mommies you would want chasing you.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 27, 2023 1:13 PM
Oct 2021
10 secs in and i knew i would love this episode
Feb 27, 2023 2:26 PM
Feb 2020
Mikazuki's IQ grew three times since his last appearance.

Also, at this point I am pretty sure that Mr. Lewd Talk is legit the only chaotic evil character in the series
Feb 27, 2023 5:18 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Caught myself laughing a lot in this one, the first bit was mostly goofy with the giant ass destroying the city but I really appreciated the Maria fanservice after not getting much of her this season, also loved Ronaldo’s nude sacrifice followed by the realization he didn’t need to be nude lol. And the bit with Mr. Lewd Talk messing with Handa and his mom slayed me, some of the shit said there thanks to Lewd Talk’s shenanigans was hilarious, especially loved what Sagyo said lol, and you once again gotta wonder if it reflects the mangaka’s tastes, if so they’re kinda based lol. And the end of that bit with Handa saying something lewd around his mom was perfect.

We finally got more Mikazuki in the last bit and it was really funny seeing him combat the weird vampires of Shin Yoko, the second the micro bikini guy showed up I predicted Mikazuki would already be wearing one and the reveal was still great lol, and even after all that he ended up running away again, I have a feeling this will happen every time he comes back.
Feb 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Sep 2021
This show is just crazy. But I love it! Also, one of very few shows with good fanservice placement! Draluc filming the whole battle against the Giga-Butt was a nice detail too. 

And Momo-chan was so cute protecting his mother! He's so innocent, even when "pervertized" xD

Feb 28, 2023 10:46 AM

Jul 2016
F for Sagyou. Poor guy didn't deserve all that embarrassment.

Also lol at Mikazuki speed-running character development arcs in just one segment.
Mar 1, 2023 10:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The mother is hot though, I understand xD
Mar 2, 2023 6:15 AM
May 2021
handa and his mom's part was the best 😂😂
Mar 2, 2023 6:18 AM
May 2021
Ashhk said:
The mother is hot though, I understand xD

Fr 😂😂her character design is really good
Mar 3, 2023 2:45 AM

Oct 2008
fun part was Tou Handa protecting his mom from fetish specific pervs whereas himself is also a full-blown perv! him mom was an MILF thou...
4/5.
What the EF on that next ep preview: why is there a hugea$$ Tardigrade with creepy bloodsucking mouth-tube! that's gross!!!
matias067Mar 3, 2023 2:53 AM

Apr 22, 2023 9:29 PM

Apr 2016
Maria and Ronaldo two sides of "I got naked because, why not".

Another guy who is into older ladies but he got lucky.

Draluc could have just reminded Ronaldo that if he leaves so does John but I liked that Draluc consider the office their new castle, John seemed so happy about it.
May 2, 2023 11:19 AM

Jul 2015
Wait let Sagyou cook, I also want to be sandwhiched between Handa's mom's ripe breasts

Apr 6, 10:16 PM

Mar 2023
Hopefully Mikazuki comes back again. I always like seeing him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

» Season 3?

Teirayo - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Aletas »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.