Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, I didn't realize vampires can be so protective with their belongings.

And also, science is such a weird thing in this series. John getting some spotlight made me smile this episode though.
Feb 20, 2023 6:20 AM

Apr 2014
One of the vampire's weaknesses is their socks. You learn something new every day.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 20, 2023 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
A former vampire hunter is on the loose, and the Human Sock Collection Tabiko's method of attack: socks, and it's always effective against vampires of all kinds for extermination. But rather than for actual justice, it's more like a fetish. What a weird hunter.

Hinaichi going all wee-wee after being hypnotized by by vampire Mr. Lewd Talk, and there's only one person being able to help her: Draluc's father. Try all he can, and even getting her hypnotized to remember similar sounding words, it's better than getting her to say wee-wee all over. The amount of times tried to convince her, to the point of Draluc's father being convinced, Wee Are the State lols.

John having his own segment of him getting overgrown by diet, and getting a treatment of a special sedative, coupled with the dog image that turns him into a dog, it looks as though the Vampire Research Center is out of options. Not even Mr. Lewd Talk could hypnotize with his lewd talk, and it's only when Draluc comes running, is that John recognizes him. Being frustrated, the director lets John go back home, but not without a wee bit experiment done.

Bring more John moments!
Feb 20, 2023 9:20 AM
Oct 2016
John adventures! I would watch a whole show based around John, he is the light in my eyes. I cannot help but smile when John is on screen. Him trying to lose weight after Draluc told him he'd gained too much was so cute. Going to the crazy doctor that we've seen before, trying to get him to make a rapid weight loss potion or something. John thinking he was a dog after seeing that video the doctor left playing was perfect. John running around like the most adorable dog. Draluc coming to his rescue at the end, it is his responsibility to look after John so he needs to feed him better. The sock stealing lady was funny. Ronaldo puzzles expression every time the vampires got serious over their socks being stolen made me laugh a bunch. The looks he gave them when they were worked up were hilarious. That lady's obsession with getting vampire socks was wild, she really loved to smell them. I'm glad that Ronaldo gave her a punch to leave. Hinaichi still suffering from the effects of lewd talk was funny. She couldn't stop herself from saying it, even to her own embarrassment. Not even Draluc father could save her.
Feb 20, 2023 12:37 PM
Oct 2021
i’m loving this show so much. john is the best and i love his relationship with draluc so much
Feb 20, 2023 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
This show is bonkers lmao. We went from sock fetish to normalize wee-wee to chubby John just wanting to slim down, but instead he became a dog.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 20, 2023 1:20 PM
Feb 2020
That fakeout ending had me rolling
Feb 20, 2023 3:01 PM

Sep 2011
"John, you're getting fat"

LMAO
Feb 20, 2023 5:41 PM

Sep 2016
The freak of the week has presented herself
Feb 20, 2023 7:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The opening bit with the sock thief was a really goofy start to a super goofy episode, I love that the explanation was pretty much that she abandoned her job for her newly awakened fetish lol, I really do enjoy the fetish humor in this show. And Hinaichi’s bit that followed was a banger too, so many hilarious sentences using wee-wee were spoken lol, I especially loved “I want to eat wee-wee too” immediately followed by great reactions from Draluc and his dad, I’ll probably think of Weekend Roast anytime I hear wee-wee now too lol. And the “solution” being make wee-wee a respected word in the whole city was a hilarious ending to that bit.

And the last bit with John trying to lose weight the easy way was a good one, you could say John got that dog in him lol. I did enjoy the unique combo that was Yomotsuzaka and the lewd vampires all trying to help John, of course by the end that backfired lol. And it was clear by the end that Yomotsuzaka had become attached to John and John realized that, they would be a fun combo to see again.
Feb 20, 2023 10:57 PM

Jan 2023
From Vampires weakening because they got their socks stolen to an armadillo trying to bark like a dog without forgetting "wee-wee" being designated as the word of the year or something at this ceremony, what an hilarious episode!
My favorite moment probably being that "I want to eat wee-wee" line and the other characters immediate reaction haha.
Feb 20, 2023 11:15 PM
Apr 2020
Awww john wanting to lose weight was so cute
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 AM

Feb 2020

some absolutely tasteful moments, I like this sock collecting lady haha.
She's super hot aswell.

Feb 21, 2023 10:11 AM

Jul 2016
Another week, another new weirdo that gets introduced.
Feb 22, 2023 7:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lot of random funny events as always (and wtf with the socks xD) they act like John acted like a tattoo to begin with xD
Feb 23, 2023 8:26 AM
Feb 2015
I made the mistake of drinking something when Hinaichi thought the word hypnosis worked and she ended up reverting back saying "I want to eat wee-wee, too" instead so nonchalantly
I almost spat out my drink 😂
Apr 11, 2023 6:24 AM

Apr 2016
So she ended up living with the vampire that awakened her fetish? Good for her.

Draluc's dad was fun.

So the bikini guy is his brother, what a family.

Draluc and John moments are always good.
May 2, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
John the doggo and the crazy doctor was truly a duo I didn't know I needed to see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.