Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2022 3:28 AM

Apr 2014
This episode is the 100th episode of the whole Love Live franchise TV series anime.

Training in a snowy Hokkaido. It was like playing more than actual training.
Wien is really confident about the competition. She even got a second animated song, omg! Even SunnyPa got only one animated song in the anime. lmao... Position Zero! Wien Margaret. Her new song really gave some vibes to Revue Starlight.

And, the final result is...... oh f... What, cliffhanger I have to wait til next week for the result. come ooooonnnnnnnnn give us the result!!!!!

btw, The new Liella! costumes from this episode are literally the ones from Liella! 2nd LoveLive! ~What a Wonderful Dream!!

何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 25, 2022 4:00 AM

Feb 2020
I love training camp episodes.

It was nice to see all that snow. :3

Wow.. What a performances! Good job, everyone!

Of course they wouldn't tell the results yet.[ What a tease. It's going to be a long week to wait.

SerafosDec 26, 2023 1:07 PM
Sep 25, 2022 7:15 AM

Jul 2011
Basic training episode.

I really thought that at one moment Kanon would be looking thoughtful , then she hear a voice, and look at some tree, and there she is, Wien having high ground.

Both performances were good.

Sep 25, 2022 11:32 AM

Jun 2021
My god i cry with Liella every episode, they touch my heart so hard.

GO LIELLA!! YOU ARE GONNA WIN THE LOVE LIVE!!
Sep 25, 2022 12:26 PM

Dec 2016
The training arc is finally here.

I'm probably among the minority for liking Margaret and what she represents, the hardwork on any given working enviroment and the earned arrogance that comes when you're at the top of the pyramid.

This episode clearly depicts the two sides of the same coin, working really hard to become the best of the best, and working while also finding time to catch a break and simply enjoy the task you do at work. It's definitely a good message for an overworked society like Japan.

Natsumi's shenanigans truly fill the quota for the goofyness that Love Live stands for.
Sep 25, 2022 12:34 PM

Jun 2014
This was probably the episode I enjoyed the most actually. Both performances were so nice, and I looooved Liella's outfits.

Only 2 more episodes left. I don't want it to end )':
Sep 25, 2022 12:39 PM

Mar 2021
Got to wait a whole week to discover who won thanks to that cliffhanger but personally i think they won, their song and outfits were fantastic

It was so great to see Liella having fun during their training camp in Hokkaido
Sep 25, 2022 4:47 PM

Jun 2021
Im so hyped to see Liella winning the Love Live, but i think it will the last episode

Next episode will be about Liella winning vs Margarette and being friends with her
Sep 25, 2022 5:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
AkeZZZ said:
This episode is the 100th episode of the whole Love Live franchise TV series anime.
WTF I can't believe I watched that much Love Live already xD

Anyway the ep was nice with the training camp but in a snowy environment (which is refreshing since a training camp is usually in summer in most anime) but sure Wien is a tough solo opponent with the teasing they're doing on her, especially that ending which is so frustrating to not know their rank but I expect them to end at the 2nd place to be honest.
Sep 25, 2022 9:09 PM

Feb 2019
Happy 100 episodes of LL!! One of the greatest media franchises ever!

Lanzhu 🤝 Margarethe having better solo performances than the girls as a group lol omg I’m sorry, liella performance was great, but margarethe ATE. Choreography and animation was INSANE and this isn’t even the finale.

I’m a little confused tho. So was kanon not hallucinating when she was seeing margarethe at her house at random hours of the night lol??
Marinate1016Sep 25, 2022 9:13 PM
Sep 26, 2022 2:36 AM

Oct 2017
Watching the girls having fun was nice. Wien's song was cool, Liella's song was sweet and we got put on a nasty cliffhanger.
Sep 26, 2022 3:25 AM

Feb 2021
Nice change of scenery where we get to see a training camp with a snow theme instead of being at school per usual. Left us with a cliffhanger, we'll get to see whther Liella or Margarete takes the victory next episode. Also enjoying the extra Songs of Liella at the end of each episode.
Sep 26, 2022 5:39 AM

Oct 2016
whoever thought of adding Margarete to the series should be hanged by the nutsack
Sep 26, 2022 12:26 PM

Jul 2014
Two songs this episode? And two great ones at that, even if not their absolute best? Very nice. And the training arc beforehand was pretty fun too, though choosing to go to the notoriously-cold Hokkaido in the middle of winter is a pretty bold decision.
Sep 26, 2022 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
Me after watching this episode: "Beach episodes are overrated"

I do like that Margarete leaves such a strong impression (on and off stage)

The cliffhanger, tho 😩

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 26, 2022 4:57 PM
Jul 2022
kanon was great, kanako was beautiful, wien is pretty
Sep 26, 2022 5:21 PM
Jul 2017
omg cliffhanger... I honestly don't know if they'll win or lose.
Sep 26, 2022 6:43 PM
Mar 2021
I got way too excited when I thought Natsumi froze to death. Still one of the better episodes this season.
Sep 26, 2022 9:53 PM
Jan 2013
Lol Margaret is nothing compared to Lanzhu , Margarete feels so bland
Sep 27, 2022 10:13 AM
Aug 2018
Liella's song was incredibly mid, just another basic J-pop song with a nothing chorus, very disapointing especially after the amazing acoustic snippets during the training camp.
Sep 27, 2022 10:51 AM

May 2018
We really are speed running through the love live at this pace. Also I want to hear Kanon's dad speak for once xD
Sep 27, 2022 10:53 AM

May 2018
PrecureHunter said:
whoever thought of adding Margarete to the series should be hanged by the nutsack

you say that as if being hanged by the nutsack is a bad thing
Sep 27, 2022 11:35 AM

Dec 2019
the cliffhanger was very expected but im still mad

i hope liella wins so we can see a bit more of margarete’s character beyond the blandness we’ve gotten so far
i do love her stage presence but so far there hasn’t been very much else to her
Sep 27, 2022 3:30 PM

Jul 2016
I will never understand how LL rates Idol presentations. Because the simple fact of Liella being able to perfectly coordinate 9 members should be more than enough for them to be leagues above Margarete's solo performances.

That aside, I definitely agree with AkeZZZ regarding Margarete's presentations. They sure have that theatrical "Revue Starlight" feeling.

Sebav093 said:
Creo que aun no le tomno el gusto a la nueva rival, como que no sé... no me convence su desarrollo de personaje.

Cual "desarrollo de personaje"? xD
Episodio 10 y todavía no sabemos nada significativo sobre ella y se supone que debemos creer que ella pudo vencer a SunnyPa? Vamos...
Sep 27, 2022 9:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wowzers what a cliffhanger lol, but giving there’s still two episodes left I feel like Liella is gonna win. Now we can debate which performance was better all we want, they both kicked ass imo. Margarete’s performance was badass and brought the orchestral villainous music with her once again and it was amazing, but Liella also brought their A game with their performance, that was such a jam of a song and the girls looked so good in those outfits, loved the dance choreography too, and having just come from their training in Hokkaido they were fired up. All that being said, I do feel like the win will go to Liella, not just because it’s expected this time but I think Margarete’s comment on Idols before she performed may have not looked good on her lol, idk if that’ll come into play next episode but she definitely lost the school idol fanatic votes there.

Not just the performances, the training bit was really good as well. I especially loved the day they took to have fun before they got back to writing music and practicing, the fishing bit really sold me lol. Natsumi face planting into the snow was also hilarious lol, and Mei and Ren getting sidetracked with gaming was relatable and also cute. That was a sweet little training bit and it definitely helps sell that they really went hard this tournament. Now we patiently wait for the results next week lol.
Sep 28, 2022 1:45 AM

Nov 2012
I was expecting Marga's voice to be outstanding but it was nothing special tbh, the girls got this!

Also the 1st man on screen holy sht!

My Candies:

Sep 28, 2022 6:46 AM

Jan 2010
if this were the real world, margaret would've been cancelled and taken out of the love live.

what is the deal with making her that amazing?, if she is that amazing then why not create a single and be a star?, why bother with the love live?. It's like if whitney houston compete in a local singing contest. They made margaret like she is way out of their league.
Sep 29, 2022 9:05 AM

Oct 2008
haha whatever the results are its fine with me because who would win against 1 versus 9!?
Margaret's performance isn't that great...but Liella is fine either so both way goes! lolz
4/5.

Sep 30, 2022 8:05 PM
Feb 2021
Would have been a 5 if they actually showed who got in second & first.
Sep 30, 2022 8:12 PM

Jun 2014
Grecefar said:
what is the deal with making her that amazing?, if she is that amazing then why not create a single and be a star?, why bother with the love live?. It's like if whitney houston compete in a local singing contest. They made margaret like she is way out of their league.

I totally get what you're saying, and that's the main crux for why I believe Liella deserves the win this time. Wien feels more like an artist or singer - not an idol. I think we'll find more about her motivations next episode, but I feel like that's what Wien is trying to get at - idols aren't needed because individually, they're maybe not as skilled as a solo artist. "I'll show you what real singing is" kinda thing. Of course, that's not really the point of idols irl nor in the LL universe.
Sep 30, 2022 8:16 PM

Jun 2014
knktzvra said:
I was expecting Marga's voice to be outstanding but it was nothing special tbh, the girls got this!

Minor but men were also spotted in S1E3 xD
Oct 1, 2022 5:05 AM
Apr 2018
kukusumi exploosion
Oct 1, 2022 9:57 AM

Nov 2012
iunne said:
knktzvra said:

Minor but men were also spotted in S1E3 xD

Nice memory! Thansk for the info.

My Candies:

Oct 1, 2022 11:37 AM

May 2015
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT CLIFF !!!

Can't wait for next week.
Oct 2, 2022 8:46 PM
May 2014
didn't expect that chorus to hit me as hard as it did.
Oct 3, 2022 7:55 AM

Jun 2021
the announcer is always so energetic, and big surprise, half of Kanon's father face was shown, even if of course just the lower part

Keke's art work was good and for once Sumire was wrong in teasing her for it, even if i still prefer the latter

so i'm not the only one that thought about Revue Starlight, the costumes alone brought it in mind already. But to be honest, i wasn't that impressed by neither of the songs. Aaaand... cliffhanger.
Oct 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
I quite enjoyed this episode. The vibe with the training in Hokkaido, seeing the group work and play well together, and then seeing them put on an excellent performance was heartwarming. I’m glad to see that Superstar’s second season has been a significant improvement over the first season.
Salmon is delicious.
Oct 4, 2022 12:15 AM
Sep 2020
I thought this was the best songs they had in the season so far :)
Oct 5, 2022 5:59 PM
May 2019
This ending it probably the most cruelest of all the results. Leaving it up to us to discuss who won for a week. Bet episode 11 will be some kind of flashback episode. lol
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 16, 2022 12:17 AM

Aug 2017
Wien is the indomitable dark queen. She is spellbinding and invincible. I love Liella, but they shouldn't be even competing with Wien. Her haunting voice sends chills down my spine.

Crazy Coconuts is still my favorite Liella song and maybe my favorite LL song.

Grecefar said:
if this were the real world, margaret would've been cancelled and taken out of the love live.

Yeah seriously she's like Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro or Ayumi Hamasaki clobbering reality show contestants.
CarbonMDOct 16, 2022 12:24 AM
May 21, 2023 8:51 AM

Apr 2011
The training camp was fun and I had a few laughs. 

Margarete-chan thinks Love-Live is just for low lives. She just set herself for failure because Liella will show her that she is wrong. 

Both of their performance where good. However, Liella's performance shows how all of them are sparkling and shining brightly at the stage.

The results just had to end in a cliffhanger. Nice. Good thing I waited till the season is complete.
Oct 8, 2023 3:40 AM

Mar 2017
Wien carrying the season with her songs :((
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 23, 2023 12:52 AM

Dec 2012
This time around, I could really feel the caliber of Wien's performance. I loved both hers & Liella's as they both left me in awe for different reasons. Wien was stunning whereas Liella's upbeat song was uplifting.
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Sep 2022
Nice episode in general but both performances are very underwhelming. Will Liela! really win with one of their weakest songs?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 21, 2022

39 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

50 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 17, 2022

60 by Myetx »»
Oct 16, 5:01 AM

» Any News on the English Dub?

TheOmniPantheon - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 2, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 9, 2022

94 by VivaceRex »»
Aug 10, 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.