Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2022 1:00 AM

Jan 2015
It seems like something is in fact happening up in Orth. People are dying and I’m guessing the dawn is soon coming as Bondrewd predicted.

We also might still not be done with Wazukyan, although it was kinda obvious. His death and last words were suspicious from the start, so he has definitely done something else.

We also meet a black whistle, a follower of a white whistle. Nanachi takes some of his stuff. There’s also another dead corpse, a prayer it seems.

All in all a good chapter, although a short one. Gave some needed and interesting infos. Faputa, Nanachi, Riko, Meinya and Reg continue their adventure. They are literally so cute together.

Feb 4, 2022 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
No shinffing butts this chapter, so 0/10, I am sorry. I expect more from MiA

Jokes aside, really great one, made me remember why I love this story at the first place. Interesting animals, mysteries and exploration. Damn it feels really nice to get a chapter like this.
Speaking on "what happened on the surface"- they probably all died. The citizens, I mean. It's probably been dozens of years already.
Feb 4, 2022 4:28 PM
Jan 2020
Ahhhh, what a refreshing chapter. I love how cute the group looked. I just wonder how Akihito is going to fit in three white whistle arcs+ anything else since there's only the seventh layer and the bottom left. Could we get two white whistles in an arc?
Feb 4, 2022 6:36 PM

May 2019
hell yeah

- Mother's whistle was a person too, but who is Doni? He's not Riko's father right?

- Time Theory confirmed, what means, for Riko's mom it was not long time ago she went to 7th layer. Also the mass death event that happens in the surface from 2000 to 2000 years came back to the middle of the plot.

- Thanks God they have the Furry Najimi with them. Nanachi is the wisest mind in the group, by far. It is so relieving to see Nanachi acting all rational, mature and totally chill.

- Btw, Reg is hardy resisting to the furry appeal. Poor boy.

- WHAT A CUTE CHAPTER

- Riko is pure wholesomeness.

- The art is getting a lot better, less messed and clear. The hiatus are doing well to the mangaka.

All i see is that MIA finally came back to be KINO manga after the end of that terrible and boring last arc. Be butthurt, but it's not only my oppinion. Hope the anime FIX the hell out of that , like first season did in many moments.
Rob7Feb 4, 2022 6:42 PM
Feb 4, 2022 9:18 PM

Jun 2020
Everyone was adorable this chapter, I see that stuff is happening on the surface but my main takeaway is that Nanachi and Faputa are sooo comfy lol. I also like how they found a dead body, the whole artifacts part of the story kind of felt forgotten
Feb 5, 2022 11:55 AM

May 2019
btw, how bold of them to assume that terroritory is uncharted and unnamed, when at least 2 white whistle excursions + Riko's mother have been there.

Belafu said:
Ahhhh, what a refreshing chapter. I love how cute the group looked. I just wonder how Akihito is going to fit in three white whistle arcs+ anything else since there's only the seventh layer and the bottom left. Could we get two white whistles in an arc?

If this arc turned to be long like the last one, its more than enough to introduce not only two but all the remaining WW in the same final arc.

I believe that we will have this and the last arc,and Riko's mom just will be found at the botton. It is a relief that we just have these two layers left, what means the manga willhave a proper end and dont become another Berserk.
Feb 5, 2022 7:07 PM

Sep 2020
faputa and nanachi are indeed getting fluffy

that preserved predecessor seemed to have a grin on his face as he died. maybe just the angle? or perhaps something more..
The leg wound didn't look like it would be enough to be fatal.
Feb 5, 2022 9:32 PM

Jun 2011
Faputa supremacy~

---
On a serious note:
that senpai "corpse" looked to me.. more like he's in a sleep or a coma for a long, very long time! than being dead..
that was very interesting.. simple leg injury causing simple death in the 6th layer sounds too simple to be true..
Feb 6, 2022 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
Quite a relaxing chapter, indeed, with very clean art. I liked it. I thought they are in the 7th layer already, but it seems more like a bottom of the 6th.
As for the delver, the injury seemed minor, but it could get infected and he could have died on sepsis or something like that. Also, I am intrigued to see the effect of 7th layer curse as we know nothing about it. From now on., it´s all new territory. Onwards!
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Feb 25, 2022 4:09 PM
Apr 2020
Rob7 said:
hell yeah

- Mother's whistle was a person too, but who is Doni? He's not Riko's father right?

- Time Theory confirmed, what means, for Riko's mom it was not long time ago she went to 7th layer. Also the mass death event that happens in the surface from 2000 to 2000 years came back to the middle of the plot.

- Thanks God they have the Furry Najimi with them. Nanachi is the wisest mind in the group, by far. It is so relieving to see Nanachi acting all rational, mature and totally chill.

- Btw, Reg is hardy resisting to the furry appeal. Poor boy.

- WHAT A CUTE CHAPTER

- Riko is pure wholesomeness.

- The art is getting a lot better, less messed and clear. The hiatus are doing well to the mangaka.

All i see is that MIA finally came back to be KINO manga after the end of that terrible and boring last arc. Be butthurt, but it's not only my oppinion. Hope the anime FIX the hell out of that , like first season did in many moments.
no doni isnt her father, her father was introduced already his name is torka
Feb 25, 2022 4:15 PM
Apr 2020
Rob7 said:

uh well i feel bad for you to think that but that arc is my favorite with the bondrewd one
Jul 7, 2022 4:27 AM

Nov 2013
slenderblak said:
Rob7 said:

uh well i feel bad for you to think that but that arc is my favorite with the bondrewd one

I also consider it to be quite boring. Most likely because we've been reading it for 5 DAMN years!!! People who binge it now, will likely not understand the suffering of waiting for a single chapter for several months!!! (and seeing how the plot doesn't progress is a pain). Even now, this chapter aired like 4-5months after the previous. Reading this manga is a torture because of delays in delivery of new chapters.
Jul 8, 2022 8:54 AM
Feb 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
slenderblak said:

I also consider it to be quite boring. Most likely because we've been reading it for 5 DAMN years!!! People who binge it now, will likely not understand the suffering of waiting for a single chapter for several months!!! (and seeing how the plot doesn't progress is a pain). Even now, this chapter aired like 4-5months after the previous. Reading this manga is a torture because of delays in delivery of new chapters.

the arc sucked and waiting had nothing to do with it.
Jan 17, 2023 1:27 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
They advanced quickly, also they found, death, a other "human"! kekeke
Jan 5, 6:46 AM
Apr 2023
Recently picked up the manga after randomly remembering how much I loved the anime months after I watched it. Can say that it's been really enjoyable so far (except for few weird-ass panels but we dont talk about that), very mysterious and perfect to read while listening to the masterpiece that is the Made in Abyss OST

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.