Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 10:36 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was silly. Adorable ending, though.
May 25, 2016 11:07 AM

Jun 2015
One of the most underwhelming resolutions of the anime so far. But then, the characters are more important than just that, I'd say. Hopefully we get to see less from the former thing, and more of the later.
Aug 4, 2017 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
So far, this story has been so purposeful with magic and her feelings... But the situations with Hibino, that kidnapper, and now this jerk.

Its getting a bit too forceful...
Mar 5, 2019 3:01 PM
Aug 2018
A bathroom door without a lock?

And that guy is one of Erikas marriage candidates? Oh dear, poor Erika.
And they have arranged marriages in the magic world? Now I can understand why Erika didn't want to be there anymore.

I thought his motivation was to get bonus points with Erikas father. But did all this for a bet over ramen? What an asshole.
tr25a3Mar 5, 2019 3:16 PM
Sep 30, 2019 5:25 AM

Sep 2011
Daichi is so cool, and kind. Hime-chan didn't believe him, and she even slapped him, but there he was, ready to jump into danger to help her. And help her he did, because he bought enough time for Sei's magic to break, but she was the one who knocked Sei out. Her super kick was super effective, and it was so funny that I laughed out loud. xD And I thought Sei was evil or something, but he was trying to steal her ribbon for a bet over food. lol Welp, Hime-chan and Daichi made up, and she is starting to fall for him for real.
Nov 28, 2021 10:20 AM

Jan 2020
The power of Ramen is a strength that we all know.

RIP to the logic behind that whole thing.
I hope there will b a villain eventually.
Dec 23, 2021 10:26 PM

Dec 2018
I don't particularly like the asshole guy, but the whole thing made me lol. I still expected it to be way less ridiculous though.

And this is actually one of the few shoujos where I find myself enjoying through and through (at least so far). It doesn't piss me off like most shoujos, most probably because I actually adore the main characters. And holy shit a shoujo where I'm happy for the main couple? That's rare.

We all know this show throws its internal logic out of the window constantly: the ribbon/transforming makes not much sense (the middle school girl transforming into a middle-age man is kinda sus but whatever), or how those magic world people interacting with humans also make no sense. Yeah we know that already, but atst it doesn't really matter. I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed how compatible the main characters are (either best friends or couple still make sense to me), and I enjoyed the tone and, most surprisingly, the comedy. This show's actually hilarious.

Glad I watch this for christmas.
. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 21 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 4, 2014

4 by Stardew »»
Jan 2, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 13 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 1, 2014

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 23, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 10 Discussion

Sayoko - May 31, 2014

2 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 47 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 18, 2014

3 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 40 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 15, 2014

2 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.