Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 10, 2021 1:35 PM
Oct 2020
I’m not the only one who’s like why am I still watching this right? Like this episode is like the entire show in a nutshell that was a different tier of stupidity
Sep 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Sep 2020
It’s so bad, I know it’s bad. However I want to see how bad it can get. Also I just cannot stop smiling or laughing at how stupid this show gets . The recent episode had me laughing a lot. I can understand why it has a low rating. It’s just so bad it’s good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2021 1:52 PM
Jul 2021
idk about you but i watch it BECAUSE it is stupid, and that's what makes it fun and entertaining
Sep 10, 2021 1:59 PM

Jul 2019
It's not really so bad it's good. It's stupid, yeah, but that is kinda what makes it funny, so this is good.
Sep 10, 2021 2:03 PM
Jan 2021
The plot is somewhat stupid which makes it fun and interesting to watch.It is not too bad according to me .It's just stupid
Sep 10, 2021 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
This show sucks, I'm pretty sure that every one who is still watching it is aware of that. But it's that good kind of stupidity that still manages to be entertaining and fun despite the fact that it's objectively terrible. It doesn't take itself seriously so neither should you
Sep 10, 2021 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
From the creator of Aho Girl, we present you with the newest installment of "Why you shouldn't take anime so seriously and just enjoy it for what it is."

An escape from reality.

Edit: BTW the "Do NOT click" link in the sig above me is a URL match for rickroll official.
NTADSep 10, 2021 2:45 PM
Sep 10, 2021 2:08 PM
Sep 2020
I think its entertaining. Not amaizing by any means.
Sep 10, 2021 2:10 PM

Oct 2019
I legit do not understand the people on this server. They seem to contrive reasons to be part of the joke that this show is critically, objectively stupid when I just find it silly and charming.

And whenever I question it everyone just mumbles under their breath some nonsense about the characters being okay with the setup, or the setup itself. Which, I mean, sure? But objectively speaking, the latter is your likely trash taste and the former has been pretty justified by the characterization thus far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2021 3:01 PM
Mar 2019
I clearly know this is bad. So bad each episode I wonder why I haven't dropped it yet. But I have a motto : "If you start an anime, no matter how bad it is, you must watch it until the end". Except for a few times (lack of time or can't find a site to watch it), I have always finished the anime I started to watch, because you can learn most from a bad anime than a good one.

This is obviously the worst RomCom I've watched yet and next episode will determine if I give it a 2 or 1 (but I think I've made up my mind).
Sep 10, 2021 3:49 PM
Jul 2021
My honest to God answer is that the reason I watch this is because it’s stupid so Its fun. I get to turn off my 🧠 and its fun
Sep 10, 2021 4:37 PM

Oct 2020
I don't agree with ppl who say that "it's so bad that is good". Nah, this show is so bad, but so bad, that it doesn't provoked any thoughts on me, besides the anime being stupid, the relationship of the characters being artificial and so on. I hope the Blu-Ray/DVD sales of this show will be a total fail, so the producers will not fund animes like this one again.

Stokka said:
I clearly know this is bad. So bad each episode I wonder why I haven't dropped it yet. But I have a motto : "If you start an anime, no matter how bad it is, you must watch it until the end". Except for a few times (lack of time or can't find a site to watch it), I have always finished the anime I started to watch, because you can learn most from a bad anime than a good one.

This is obviously the worst RomCom I've watched yet and next episode will determine if I give it a 2 or 1 (but I think I've made up my mind).
this was legit the first show I rated with a 2 (lowest score I gave on a 12 episode anime)
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!
Sep 10, 2021 5:48 PM

Jul 2015
Naoya being painfully honest, but still dense nice guy. He is unironically the best character in this trashy, generic harem.

Sep 10, 2021 7:40 PM
Jul 2018
It’s absurdly bad. But I can’t stop watching it. Most scenes are cringe but it’s that cringe that keeps me coming back wanting to see how ridiculous it can get.

Jokes aside, it’s kinda nice to have a not taking itself serious anime like this one to watch when I just want to shut my brain off and enjoy the ridiculousness
Sep 10, 2021 7:56 PM

Oct 2019
Lavszera said:
I don't agree with ppl who say that "it's so bad that is good". Nah, this show is so bad, but so bad, that it doesn't provoked any thoughts on me, besides the anime being stupid, the relationship of the characters being artificial and so on. I hope the Blu-Ray/DVD sales of this show will be a total fail, so the producers will not fund animes like this one again.

Stokka said:

this was legit the first show I rated with a 2 (lowest score I gave on a 12 episode anime)

Okay. Explain your reasoning. Actually critique the show, unlike everybody else. I'm curious to know if I just have trash taste or if I'm getting the point better than anyone posting here
Sep 10, 2021 8:13 PM
Apr 2020
I think it's so bad that i just stop thinking about the reality and common sense factor and just enjoy the show as a ramcom anime and surprisingly it's very funny and make me laugh many time and thus for make me can't wait to watch more episode and maybe read the manga after the show ends
Sep 10, 2021 8:23 PM

Aug 2015
This anime is a fantastic "In betweener" show. Watch this in between some action heavy or drama heavy anime and it's a perfect palate cleanser. It's not something meant to be taken seriously.

What I don't get are people who would rate an anime a 2 and still continue to watch up to the 2nd last episode and post on forums for said anime.
Sep 11, 2021 12:18 AM

Sep 2014
Have people on these forums never looked up the definition of bad in the dictionary? Because the goal of any good comedy is to make you laugh your ass off, which a lot of people do while watching this series. It's honestly quite baffling to see how little credit people give Hiroyuki - it's as if making viewers constantly laugh didn't take any skill whatsoever.

I mean, if you do find it unfunny, fine... it's just not for you. And that's okay. But finding it hilarious, just to proceed to call it bad because it's not trying to be the next Odd Taxi... that doesn't make any sense.
Sep 11, 2021 11:02 AM
Aug 2020
I didn't cringe once in the new ep so I'm quite happy about it and i don't question the practicality of the plot especially in this ep cause I've seen even stupidest stuff so in short i enjoyed this ep.
May 12, 2022 7:37 AM
Apr 2022
It’s absurdly awful. But I can’t prevent watching it. Most scenes are balk however it’s that draw back that maintains me coming back looking to see how ridiculous it may get. Jokes apart like its using crossword clue, it’s kinda first-class to have a not taking itself severe anime like this one to look at after I just want to shut my brain off and experience the ridiculousness
ujsos737May 19, 2022 3:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.