Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 6, 2021 9:53 PM
Feb 2021
RebelPanda said:
I was enjoying it until the false rape accusation. It was a fun light-hearted atmosphere but then milka had to be a killjoy. I am starting to get tired of her shenanigans.

Ah yes the fun, lighthearted violation of his privacy and refusal to take "no" for an answer. Indeed, nothing was questionable at all until this point.
Aug 6, 2021 9:56 PM

Oct 2014
MugenNoShirayuki said:
RebelPanda said:
I was enjoying it until the false rape accusation. It was a fun light-hearted atmosphere but then milka had to be a killjoy. I am starting to get tired of her shenanigans.

Ah yes the fun, lighthearted violation of his privacy and refusal to take "no" for an answer. Indeed, nothing was questionable at all until this point.
Nothing that questionable has happened in this show until that. Non-monogamy is pretty normal these days. The episode was pretty funny except Milika not taking no for an answer then throwing a tantrum over being rejected. Still a fantastic show otherwise.
RebelPandaAug 6, 2021 10:03 PM
Aug 6, 2021 10:04 PM
Feb 2021
RebelPanda said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

Nothing that questionable has happened in this show until that. Non-monogamy is pretty normal these days. The episode was pretty funny except Milika not taking no for an answer then throwing a tantrum over being rejected. Still a fantastic show otherwise.

How is her forcing her way onto his property and refusing to leave not a questionable action in your eyes? Or, for that matter, Naoya's outright refusal to accept Saki not wanting him to two-time her all the way back in episode 1 and browbeating her into going along with it even knowing that she doesn't want to for the sake of his own selfishness?
Aug 6, 2021 10:08 PM
Nov 2019
Somehow this episode just kept getting more and more absurd, especially once Milika's dad showed up, and its hilarious. Nouya is somehow dumb as fuck and somehow incredibly self-aware.
Aug 6, 2021 10:08 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Vivaanfbcmc said:
can u tell me what is that pic tho. I see tohru in right. Dont know about the rest🤔🤔

Are you referring to my signature? If so, it’s a visual meant to stand with the KyoAni staff and was thus popular during the KyoAni Arson attack time.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 6, 2021 10:19 PM
Feb 2021
_MushiRock11_ said:
Vivaanfbcmc said:
can u tell me what is that pic tho. I see tohru in right. Dont know about the rest🤔🤔

Are you referring to my signature? If so, it’s a visual meant to stand with the KyoAni staff and was thus popular during the KyoAni Arson attack time.
ahh now hearing that , kinda gives a clue. Thanks
Aug 6, 2021 10:21 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was fun. Though I was questioning "why don't they just call the police?" for the entire first half of the episode. Naoya looked so cool in front of Rika's dad and he is finally useful for once.
Aug 6, 2021 10:24 PM
Feb 2021
Kuten said:
This episode was fun. Though I was questioning "why don't they just call the police?" for the entire first half of the episode. Naoya looked so cool in front of Rika's dad and he is finally useful for once.

Calling the police would resolve the conflict, that's why. Were you expecting good decisions from these characters?
Aug 6, 2021 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
Rika is a stubborn bitch who hardly gives up on falling in love with Naoya. I was relieved that her dad has finally found her and decided to take her
home, though I'm against deleting all of the videos that Rika has worked so hard over the past few months. I really like Saki's reaction whenever
Naoya has commented about Rika. Naoya could have just called the police and avoided Rika, but that would probably make the show more boring.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Aug 6, 2021 10:49 PM
Aug 2019
I love this anime, really. I never thought that a love comedy would be my favorite of this season lol. Is so silly and kind of cute that I love it!
Aug 7, 2021 12:24 AM

May 2020
Naoya is really the most honest person I've ever seen lol.Telling those two that he will eventually fall for Rika if she stays here any longer,really honest though.

Now it looks like Rika will work much harder than before for Naoya to fall for her
Aug 7, 2021 3:13 AM
Nov 2020
0451 said:
but what about Minase's parents?

She's probably one of those anime characters where either their parents are working abroad or dead so they've been living alone with maybe some funds from relatives. After all, I'm pretty those OP housework skills didn't come from nothing.
Aug 7, 2021 3:29 AM

Jan 2018
VenomEmperor said:
0451 said:
but what about Minase's parents?

She's probably one of those anime characters where either their parents are working abroad or dead so they've been living alone with maybe some funds from relatives. After all, I'm pretty those OP housework skills didn't come from nothing.
That's sad if true.
But didn't Minase say that she worked hard to be better at cooking and such only after falling in love with Naoya? You could see she had a nerdier look before. I think it was like in episode 3 or 4 for a brief period.
Aug 7, 2021 5:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
God dang this episode. That's for sure. Lots of pain to took the tough girl back to home. I feel like Rika's father resembling Naoya too, created the whole situations into a mere stalemate. At the end, whatever you do, dude Naoya. Whatever you do. Keep attracting the girl attention beyond the sky high and announced that harem of yours to the public. It will be even more great fuckin shit. Man had a weird takes, that's also sure. For bad and good side. Your call. I am just being abstain here to compose my sanity after watching this dang show. That's the third sure.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 7, 2021 5:57 AM

Feb 2014
Man, this episode was certainly ridiculous and stupid......but because of that, it gave me plenty of laughs! XD

Milika's stubborn levels were very high, but the plan to sell her camping equipment while she was away almost backfired on Naoya, Saki and Nagisa. However, it led to a huge amount of amusing moments between them all in the middle of the neighbourhood (Milika's molesting false accusation was a brave and contentious thing for the author to do, but even that didn't work out for her. =P).

However, Milika's father finally arrived and he wasn't happy that his daughter was "baring it all" with her MeTube videos. I did have sympathy for him since she never went back home due to her determination to make Maoya fall in love with him, but that went right of the window when he tried to delete her account.

That's when his royal chad-ness himself, Naoya, stepped in and saved the day, but also making Milika fall in love with him VERY hard. Honestly, her expressions when she was in dere-mode was really cute. Same with Saki's hilarious reactions, too.

I do look forward to seeing more of Milika now that she's in love with Naoya. This series wears the term "guilty pleasure" proudly and I love that, honestly. =3
Aug 7, 2021 6:57 AM

Oct 2016
Bruh I am fucking dead, this show is amazing lmao. Naoya is definitely a two-timer (soon to be three-timer, maybe even four), but the man is definitely not a loser. Naoya is the embodiment of honesty. Definitely gonna start reading the manga by tomorrow maybe, the show has too much hilarious spice so I wanna know what happens next. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 7, 2021 7:06 AM

Jun 2021
Hilarious drama episode this time. We got Mirika's stubbornness and on the other hand Naoya's skull breaking dumb honestly.

Episode was all fun, until the false molestation moment. That kinda made my mood off. Literally as I've seen many instances of those irl (of course of other people) which makes me feel uncomfortable, like just a lie can make your whole career on the roads.

Anyways, this whole Mirika situation could have been avoided, if they would have called the cops in the beginning. But, it's anime, right ?! It that had to happen we'll loose screen time. Moreover, this time a Dense Naoya made Mirika head over heals for him unintentionally, digging his own grave ! Congrats. Waiting for next episode, and we gonna see a special thing !!

~ Weeboo
Aug 7, 2021 7:18 AM
Jan 2021
My sides hurt after laughing too much. This episode really made my day. Moreover, I realized that Rika is so fricking adorable and I think she might be the best girl in the series lol.

I can't wait to see the next episode.
Aug 7, 2021 9:55 AM

Sep 2015
Man... I wished they toned up more awkwardness, but there seems to be less and less each episode. It would've been more funny if Milikas father was one of her fans that watches her videos xD
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 7, 2021 11:56 AM
Aug 2012
This was a really really good ep lol
Aug 7, 2021 12:42 PM

Nov 2018
I'm starting to legitimately enjoy this anime and I DON'T FUCKING REGRET IT.

Oh boy, Rika is gonna get serious now, she has fallen in love with Naoya for real now, it's gonna be funny to see three girls living in the same house with the same boyfriend, also interested in seeing Shino Kiryuu's approach to Naoya in the future, I hope we get enough episodes for it.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 7, 2021 1:00 PM
May 2021
So my man is doing the trIangle thing and now he is afriad that this relationship is evolving to a square thing. People barely getting one girlfriend and he is worried about getting a third girlfirend. My man got luxury issues
Aug 7, 2021 2:47 PM

Sep 2011
Hilarious as always but god damn it Naoya I know you're an idiot but Rika's videos are not inspired, creative, or well edited. Any attractive teenage girl could do what she did.
Aug 7, 2021 4:25 PM

Oct 2017
Looks like Milika's dad is Keisuke Takahashi.

Apart of it, I'm enjoying the anime quite a lot, but Naoya doesn't seem to any shame at all of what he's doing, and that's good for a change.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Aug 7, 2021 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
This show is so silly. The MC is so stupid, but sincere. It's hilarious. The anime doesn't take itself seriously, and I'm liking it.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Aug 7, 2021 4:30 PM

Nov 2020
Dude wtf was this episode. This episode was absolutely cringe af but i haven’t laugh this much in some time
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Aug 7, 2021 6:41 PM
Aug 2021
DawnHibiki said:
Rika is a stubborn bitch who hardly gives up on falling in love with Naoya. I was relieved that her dad has finally found her and decided to take her
home, though I'm against deleting all of the videos that Rika has worked so hard over the past few months. I really like Saki's reaction whenever
Naoya has commented about Rika. Naoya could have just called the police and avoided Rika, but that would probably make the show more boring.
So you would let your 15 daughter deliberately show her cleavage on the internet for pedophiles and predators to see? And it doesn’t seem like hard work if all she’s doing is getting certain angles
Aug 7, 2021 6:43 PM
Aug 2021
Meta_Yoshi said:
Man, this episode was certainly ridiculous and stupid......but because of that, it gave me plenty of laughs! XD

Milika's stubborn levels were very high, but the plan to sell her camping equipment while she was away almost backfired on Naoya, Saki and Nagisa. However, it led to a huge amount of amusing moments between them all in the middle of the neighbourhood (Milika's molesting false accusation was a brave and contentious thing for the author to do, but even that didn't work out for her. =P).

However, Milika's father finally arrived and he wasn't happy that his daughter was "baring it all" with her MeTube videos. I did have sympathy for him since she never went back home due to her determination to make Maoya fall in love with him, but that went right of the window when he tried to delete her account.

That's when his royal chad-ness himself, Naoya, stepped in and saved the day, but also making Milika fall in love with him VERY hard. Honestly, her expressions when she was in dere-mode was really cute. Same with Saki's hilarious reactions, too.

I do look forward to seeing more of Milika now that she's in love with Naoya. This series wears the term "guilty pleasure" proudly and I love that, honestly. =3
Why you be against him deleting her account when all her content isn’t even appropriate for her age?
Aug 7, 2021 8:05 PM

Jun 2017
KingDreaux said:
DawnHibiki said:
So you would let your 15 daughter deliberately show her cleavage on the internet for pedophiles and predators to see? And it doesn’t seem like hard work if all she’s doing is getting certain angles

If it's really her choice I'd totally let it. Modern problems require modern solutions and boobs always sell. I'd sure give some extra advice so she saves for college and stuff later since the earning are pretty good too.... Managing finances properly is a good life skill to get at such an early age.

People have different opinions, just get over it. lol
Aug 7, 2021 11:34 PM

Feb 2014
KingDreaux said:
Meta_Yoshi said:

Why you be against him deleting her account when all her content isn’t even appropriate for her age?

The first mistake that you've made here is taking this series too seriously.

The second is that it was Milika's choice herself to make an account for what she does and has been successful for what she's done for it. It could be contentious for some, obviously for you, but it's far more tame compared to a lot of other social media channels on Youtube or TikTok.

That's why I didn't have sympathy for her father when he wanted to delete her account without taking a step back to consider his options more thoroughly instead on acting on angry emotions without thinking first.
Aug 8, 2021 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
This episode was overwhelmingly ridiculous in so many ways it's hysterically hilarious! nuff ' said!
5/5!

Aug 8, 2021 8:13 AM
May 2021
Ok that last arguing scene really breathtaking, love that part because early episode make me bored, and now the plot a little bit more fun
Aug 8, 2021 5:24 PM

Sep 2019
Rika waa so cute when she fell for him. Minase and Saki’s reactions were hilarious
Aug 8, 2021 7:43 PM

Jul 2020
Oh man, Rika is definitely going to work much harder to make Naoya fall in love with her now that she really fell in love with him, also, Saki and Minase's reaction to Rika falling in love with Naoya was pretty funny lol
Zackack99Aug 8, 2021 7:58 PM
Aug 8, 2021 8:35 PM
Jan 2021
I totally not expecting this eps to be this funny though honestly
Like i literally cant stop laughing throughout the entire eps because of naoya being overreacted to pretty much everything that's being going on this eps 🤣
And the fact that he's adding a 3rd girlfriend without even realizing it (because of him keep blabbering about rika to her dad 😂) is just so fucking hilarious though, and that was easily the best part from this eps so far
Aug 8, 2021 8:39 PM

Oct 2020
This series just gets better every episode, it makes me excited for the next episode now.

In this world shrouded in darkness, I learned there was someone who’d been struggling along with me. That alone is enough.

Aug 8, 2021 11:40 PM
Jan 2018
This story in this anime kinda trashy, but entertaining.
- oldboi, over 'n out.
Aug 9, 2021 1:03 AM

Nov 2012
God, cant stand anymore of this ********* mc, he's just too stupid and its not fun at all.

My Candies:

Aug 9, 2021 1:34 AM

Apr 2021
Sometimes I wonder the voice actors really have to scream their lungs out while reciting dialogues...Its really hard for me to watch this show while wearing headphones...Well this episode was entertaining and silly but anyways it was good
Aug 9, 2021 11:10 AM

Dec 2012
I FUCKING LOVE THIS ANIME LMAO

Aug 9, 2021 8:35 PM
Mar 2015
Three strikes and you are out
Aug 10, 2021 7:32 AM

Mar 2021
love is stored inside of naoya. he's full of so much love, he just can't help but give it to every girl he meets.... one girl couldn't possible hold all of the love in his heart.....
Aug 11, 2021 3:20 AM
Jun 2020
What a turn of events
Aug 12, 2021 7:50 PM
Aug 2021
Menurut ku ada yang kurang dari anime ini dan aku belum menemukannya
Aug 12, 2021 9:58 PM
Jul 2016
this is hurting my brain....
Aug 13, 2021 4:00 AM
Oct 2016
Rika is seriously annoying, I would have given props to the series if they actually let her go home.
But it's a generic romcom, of course we can't have the annoying tsundere brat just leave the show, especially since she's featured in the op&ed...

The dynamics between Naoya, Saki and Nagisa were great, but Rika is ruining the series for me. I'll stick around, only 6 episodes to go and just hope for the best (which is more of the first 3 and as little as possible of Rika).
Aug 13, 2021 3:13 PM
May 2020
the mc must be the biggest gyalist in the world
Aug 15, 2021 8:58 AM
Jan 2011
eliecher said:
Milika is one hell of an entertainer because of her:
1> creativity : comes up with idea of showing breasts while working out
2> editing : with one camera angle (her phone) which is basically static and always shows cleavage
3> dedication to audience: what is this shit

What is OK:
Selling someone else's belongings to a pawn shop
What is not OK:
Deleting overly sexual videos of your daughter who isn't even an adult yet (ie; you are both morally and legally responsible for her)

Came here to complain -> saw you already explained everything.
Keep up the good work.

SJ7izm said:
Shaming good parenting the episode. I also feel bad for pops.

And dad was not even trying. Imagine if he deleted her channel, Google account, took away her smartphone and had a serious discussion about wth she is doing. Cause that's what I would do.

Anyway I wonder what average folk here actually considers a good parent response here. Can someone make a poll or something
Aug 16, 2021 2:30 AM

Jul 2015
Rika T__T why do you have to fall for someone like naoya lmaooo naoya keeps leading her on without the intention to, though! she is an interesting character ofc. and I love her interaction with saki! (she doesn't talk much with nagisa)
Aug 17, 2021 2:54 PM

Mar 2010
Girlfriend girlfriend? more like Playboy mansion, holy shit tis living da dream. Loved all of that blondes reactions, well done.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.