Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2021 8:49 AM

Dec 2013

Hello to all new generations of Ersylien, Azazel, and Timerus. We welcome you all with the warmest gesture. And now we would like to know more about you. To make everything more organized, lets use the format below for your introduction.

Name:
Reasons for deciding to join:
Your experience in RP-ing
Photo of yourself: (optional)
Hobbies and interests:
Comment for the club:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2021 4:33 PM

May 2021
You did it! You're club is open :D

Now what RP game are we playing??
Jun 30, 2021 8:26 PM
Lost πŸ’Ž Diamond

Dec 2012
Name: 3miL
Reasons for deciding to join: curiosity
Your experience in RP-ing: 0, there were some RP clubs before but this is the only one that got me interested
Photo of yourself: (sorry)
Hobbies and interests: for now, Bbcoding to edit my profile, animanga and some music. I also watch various youtube vids of varying topics
Comment for the club: Looks nice, I like the color gold(enrod).
Hope I can be a well known player here lol
┍━━━━»•» «•«β”β”β”β”β”‘

πŸŽ–οΈ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
πŸ† graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ❄ «•«β”β”β”β”β”™
Jun 30, 2021 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
3miL said:
Your experience in RP-ing: 0, there were some RP clubs before but this is the only one that got me interested
Hobbies and interests: for now, Bbcoding to edit my profile, animanga and some music. I also watch various youtube vids of varying topics

Very interesting, welcome again to this RP venue, hopefully this club could meet your expectation despite still lacking here and there. And yes, the theme of this venue is black and gold, I'm glad you like it

Jul 3, 2021 8:13 AM

Sep 2016

Guess I should also introduce myself

Name: Phileasson (or Max, both is fine)
Reasons for deciding to join: I like RPs like dnd and the like and also played in another MAL RP that was dead soon after I joined (was called ethereal insurrection or smth like this), so now i have the chance to play again :D
Your experience in RP-ing: A few year of RPG Systems like DnD, at the moment gming one DnD game, playing in 2 vampire games
Hobbies and interests: Games (Computer-, Switch-, Tabletop-, Board-), Reading (Manga, Fantasy and Modern Novels) and other Stuff
Comment for the club: A lot of stuff to get into, but once everything is clearer i think it may be worth it
Jul 3, 2021 8:35 AM

Dec 2013
Phileasson said:

Guess I should also introduce myself

Name: Phileasson (or Max, both is fine)
Reasons for deciding to join: I like RPs like dnd and the like and also played in another MAL RP that was dead soon after I joined (was called ethereal insurrection or smth like this), so now i have the chance to play again :D
Your experience in RP-ing: A few year of RPG Systems like DnD, at the moment gming one DnD game, playing in 2 vampire games
Hobbies and interests: Games (Computer-, Switch-, Tabletop-, Board-), Reading (Manga, Fantasy and Modern Novels) and other Stuff
Comment for the club: A lot of stuff to get into, but once everything is clearer i think it may be worth it

Interesting, so you have the RP experiences from DnD as well as RP in MAL club. Then this should be relatively easy for you. Also nice hobby, if you mean you like computer like computer programming, then we are the same. I love computer programming too, I use Matlab programming for lot of things. Let me know if sometimes you wanna talk about it

May 8, 2022 5:11 AM

Sep 2017
Name:
Moonspeak (or David, as Phil knows well ;p)

The game sounds fun as hell and the work done here is nothing short of amazing !

Your experience in RP-ing:
Just a fun lil session for discovering, never done a full serious campaign.

Photo of yourself: (optional):
Don't mind if I do ;)

Hobbies and interests:
Hiking, nature, reading, music, (drunk) dancing, (drunk) singing, stupid jokes, romanticism... among around another billion things ;p

Comment for the club:
Sup, I'm moon, the degenerate old twat that posts absurd stuff on the forums ;p

Nice to meet you guys !

Hope I'm not too late for the party ;)
May 9, 2022 8:07 AM

Mar 2014
ohooo, i did not knew about this one....
ok.... i will introduce myself

Name: Setsu (real name is Teo... but everyone knows me as Setsu on MAl)
Reasons for deciding to join: well this is a club wihchone Phil was maing fore years.. an when he was planning to make this club he asked me if i would join a cluub like tha and i said Yes.. well this is my lil brothers club ofcourse i would join.
Your experience in RP-ing: well i love rping really much.. i was rping... more than 7 years... i am pretty old on mal
Photo of yourself: (i am too beautiful so i will not upload a picture.)
Hobbies and interests: i do no have much. animes manga k-dramas... but right now i right now i am more into Manhuas... music movies and so on... sometimes i rea novels too.
Comment for the club: well i want this club to be move active.. i love rping and i want to meet new friends here.. btw, i am a little perv while i rping so i am sorry if i will make you annoy. well lets have fun and be active.. i am almost here everyday :)
May 9, 2022 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
Moonspeak said:
Name:

The game sounds fun as hell and the work done here is nothing short of amazing !

Don't mind if I do ;)

Hobbies and interests:
Hiking, nature, reading, music, (drunk) dancing, (drunk) singing, stupid jokes, romanticism... among around another billion things ;p

Comment for the club:

Nice to meet you guys !

I have seen like 100 photos of you in this forum, but never get tired of it Lol πŸ˜‚
next time post your video singing
Hey I can be degenerate too in CD, so its all good
The party has just started my friend, make yourself at home

Setsu_Ka said:

Reasons for deciding to join: well this is a club wihchone Phil was maing fore years.. an when he was planning to make this club he asked me if i would join a cluub like tha and i said Yes.. well this is my lil brothers club ofcourse i would join.
Your experience in RP-ing: well i love rping really much.. i was rping... more than 7 years... i am pretty old on mal
Hobbies and interests: i do no have much. animes manga k-dramas... but right now i right now i am more into Manhuas... music movies and so on... sometimes i rea novels too.
Comment for the club: well i want this club to be move active.. i love rping and i want to meet new friends here.. btw, i am a little perv while i rping so i am sorry if i will make you annoy. well lets have fun and be active.. i am almost here everyday :)

Thanks again big sis for joining, this is so nostalgic to RP again with you, after Mobster Scheme RP
No photo?? Unacceptable Lol, just kiddin :^)
You changed your name btw, just noticed, cool 😎
Yes I will try to be more active, sorry again

May 9, 2022 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
philtecturophy said:
Moonspeak said:
Name:

Don't mind if I do ;)

Hobbies and interests:

Comment for the club:

Nice to meet you guys !

I have seen like 100 photos of you in this forum, but never get tired of it Lol πŸ˜‚
next time post your video singing
Hey I can be degenerate too in CD, so its all good
The party has just started my friend, make yourself at home

Setsu_Ka said:

Thanks again big sis for joining, this is so nostalgic to RP again with you, after Mobster Scheme RP
No photo?? Unacceptable Lol, just kiddin :^)
You changed your name btw, just noticed, cool 😎
Yes I will try to be more active, sorry again

Lol..
Yea its nostalgy right ir heppened some yars ago.. i do not evenremember clubs name..
i remember how i liked rping with you ..

As i remember you know howbi look like.. so do not tell other.. lol

Yap . I wanted something new... I thought "Pretty" kinda sound childish thats why... I changed.. its cool right?? Hahahah

Yap . I will too.. after all my Setsu wants to meet your Enzo too much.. she miss him so much
Jun 14, 2023 5:09 PM

May 2023
philtecturophy said:
3miL said:

Very interesting, welcome again to this RP venue, hopefully this club could meet your expectation despite still lacking here and there. And yes, the theme of this venue is black and gold, I'm glad you like it

How did you make those text boxes?

I got your message about joining the RP. I just can't figure out how i'm supposed to organize my posts.

Is this thread for any role play thread?
If I design a character here I can use it on any topic?
Any advice?

For character art, do I have to make my own or can I use GIMPed images?

I know this thread is for Timerus characters. But I am wondering about human characters.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1937059

Reasons for deciding to join: I really want to RP, and I am bored.

Can somebody tell me how to make a character for this MAL RP? I read through stuff and I couldn't find any guides to making a character,
at least not a human character.
I also don't see very many people playing also. There is a lot of advanced stuff here and I don't notice people using it.
Is there any dice rolling or randomness in this game or other RP stuff i'm not aware of?
I even see posts about calculating battle damage, as well as movement speed. I see shops as well. This sounds a lot like a video game.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1933886#msg63627922

Another thing I want to ask is where do people get the pictures for the characters.
I noticed that they are all the same size images, and all have the same borders.
Are there any requirements for types of pictures? Like for example ones with white backgrounds.
Do people draw the pictures themselves? I know at least one person does.

IMO, this forum needs to be advertised.

I read most of this club's guide book and looked at the many threads.

AstachannaJul 1, 2023 2:54 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [REMULUS] TRANSIENITY FOREST

philtecturophy - Jun 26, 2021

17 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:16 AM

» [REMULUS] RESEARH FACILITY 1: The Abandoned Factory

14 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 8, 2022 11:25 AM

Sticky: » [TIMERUS] CHARACTER CREATIONS

8 by Moonspeak »»
May 8, 2022 4:00 AM

» [EARTH] INDRAVAJHNA

38 by philtecturophy »»
Apr 27, 2022 8:56 AM

Sticky: » [MAL SIGNATURE CUSTOMIZATION]

philtecturophy - Jun 28, 2021

2 by 3miL »»
Dec 23, 2021 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.