Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2021 9:54 PM

Jan 2021
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Manda reaches Japan, and radons continue to cause disasters, the situation of not being able to travel and not being able to leave is a familiar one...
Wth with that Hara Hara poison, it's a super dangerous weapon in the hands of a crazy man 😂
I don't know if they're going to keep driving Jet Jaguar themselves or if they're going to let Jung have full control now, but it's cool now that he's got like a personality of his own
Also, who knows how the old man managed to steal a horn from Anguirus? 0.0
May 6, 2021 6:09 AM

Jan 2013
Clas1ck said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Manda reaches Japan, and radons continue to cause disasters, the situation of not being able to travel and not being able to leave is a familiar one...
Wth with that Hara Hara poison, it's a super dangerous weapon in the hands of a crazy man 😂
I don't know if they're going to keep driving Jet Jaguar themselves or if they're going to let Jung have full control now, but it's cool now that he's got like a personality of his own
Also, who knows how the old man managed to steal a horn from Anguirus? 0.0

It was knocked off when Yun fired the killing blow

Unless you're asking how he was allowed to keep it..... beast me. Guess it was a token of appreciation or something. Let him have his trophy.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 6, 2021 7:37 AM

Jun 2017
Great episode imo. So if I understood right the kaijuu seem to be coming from some sort of parallel world. (and the red mist helps them spread?)

Jet Jaguar got a nice upgrade.

I didn't really understand exactly what happened at the poison part but it was very cool visually.
May 6, 2021 10:32 AM

Jul 2017
More Kaiju Manda strikes around the globe, and it's not looking pretty with the red dust.

Yun's close case of concussion, coupled with Mei's close examination of the Archetype's schematics, creates a case of Singularity that is one step closer to Apocalypse.

Having the horn taken from an Anguirus could help in expelling attacks from the Radon in piloting the Jet Jaguar, but the 60-year old song is what only adds to the mystery of something more than just radio waves.

Beats me if I can find a connection between the red dust/powder and the Archetype, but reaching the 13th Phase (or something called the orthogonal diagonaliser) of an experiment will only incur more damages (as what Burns is trying to do in the facility).

The great part is that both Yun and Mei continue to spew scientific theories to counteract the Radon, now officially called Godzilla. And with the Jet Jaguar offcially re-integrated and trained by Yun's developed A.I. Jung, the extermination is one step closer.

There's still more plot to fill the blanks, but that's what makes this show intriguing.
May 7, 2021 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm... the "Orthogonal Diagonalizer" looks suspiciously like... the Oxygen Destroyer... and Godzilla instantly transform into his next form? Maybe he isn't evolving, more like shape shifting in adjustment toward the environment? And last but not least, Jet Jaguar is upgraded once again, now he's a badass warrior with his spear!
May 7, 2021 6:37 AM

Mar 2008
So SHIVA is definitely named as such after the Hindu deity.

Did some reading after this episode:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kshira_Sagara#The_Churning_of_the_Ocean
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halahala

Interesting stuff. Wonder what other parallels we'll see.

The seed crystal-esque properties of the Orthogonal Diagonalizer "poison" he threw into the red dust reminded me of Vonnegut's Ice-Nine.

Also, Jet Jaguar's new spear is badass.
May 7, 2021 6:43 AM

Mar 2008
KANLen09 said:
the Radon, now officially called Godzilla

Those are different. Radon are the flying things. The kaiju that set foot on land (which was chasing the herd of manda in the water) is what they're deeming Godzilla, or "Godzilla Amphibia."
May 7, 2021 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
frozenpandaman said:
KANLen09 said:
the Radon, now officially called Godzilla

Those are different. Radon are the flying things. The kaiju that set foot on land (which was chasing the herd of manda in the water) is what they're deeming Godzilla, or "Godzilla Amphibia."
So that at least makes sense of the different types of Kaiju.
May 7, 2021 6:18 PM

Mar 2008
KANLen09 said:

top cryptozoologists are working 24/7 to decipher what you just said
(???)
May 7, 2021 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
More good fights I'm a little anxious to see Ootaki's fight with kaiju.
May 8, 2021 2:06 AM

Jul 2017
frozenpandaman said:
KANLen09 said:

top cryptozoologists are working 24/7 to decipher what you just said
(???)
I'd even wonder if there are Kaiju Eugenicists instead.
May 13, 2021 6:27 AM

Jun 2019
Carnage everywhere the eyes can see. The situation looks pretty bad. But our heroes are trying to find out the solution to this problem.
May 13, 2021 12:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The material where half of it exist in another world? So, basically the monsterverses get isekaid to their world. The monster bones act as their summoner and location pin-pointer, while the Rodans as the spreader and messenger toward the whole world. Okay.

So the big guy that chased-off Manda before is officially named as a Godzilla. The monster currently resided at Tokyo for whatever mean of it. Interesting that in the same time, Jet Jaguar also got an improvement. Thanks to the previous battle against Anguirus, the old man got the horn and improved it as JJ spear. Yung took control of JJ fully from the beginning, which made JJ officially ready to fight. The inevitable fight within those two will soon begin next episode.

The information about space-time dimension, the singular point, monsters fact about the red dust, are just too much. Meanwhile, Salunga defeated by some random weapon that diagonalized the red dust materialization. Its like the exact counter of the red dust. Wondering if that thing also can be helping JJ against Godzilla, considering it can manipulate the red dust like that. Also, whats the deal with the previous shady reporter that somehow in these episode act even more shady than before. Lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 13, 2021 8:36 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Mr. Kaijuu pulling up to the land like that looked really cool

May 13, 2021 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
GODZILLA is finally appeared. New machine looks like more comfortable. CGI also great as usual.
May 13, 2021 11:43 PM

Oct 2016
Really good episode! Didn't expect the giant swimming kaiju to be Godzilla himself damn, that most probably isn't his final form. We also finally got the meaning of Singular Point, it's the place where the archetype, red dust and kaiju's probably come from. So, the archetype has 13 phases and they're only able to use 3 phases. But, thanks to Mei's report they're close to completing the orthogonal diagonalizer, which BB used, but I guess it wasn't completed yet. That was pretty sick though, how it impaled the Salunga and shit.

Jet Jaguar is looking dope and it got an upgrade with Jung being integrated into it plus the Anguirus spear. Yun's side will handle the fighting, while Mei's side will handle the theories and science and stuff, pretty cool.

The music was actually coming from the bones damn, curious about the reporter though, speaking like he was there himself 80 years ago or I am just overthinking, he'll probably revive that monster.
May 14, 2021 7:13 AM

Jan 2009
so the giant red sea creature is officially Godzilla lol he was teased for a long time already then

Archtype that are the red dust are made in another world and they call it the Singular Point (title drop much)?

Jet Jaguar is now fully autonomous AI robot eh no need for human pilot, lets see if that Spear can really predict the future
May 14, 2021 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
It's interesting how they're using Hindu mythology too and the song that seems to be the source of all this is also a Hindi song.

I'm surprised how they're able to fix Jet Jaguar in such short time even when it's so finely wrecked.

That journalist is sus after all. I wonder how they found this skeleton and what's their purpose of storing it like that. It'll be creepy if it starts moving at some point.
May 15, 2021 1:21 AM

Nov 2013
ayeee jet jaguar looking fine!
May 15, 2021 4:05 PM
Feb 2017
Rickydory123 said:
It's interesting how they're using Hindu mythology too and the song that seems to be the source of all this is also a Hindi song.

I'm surprised how they're able to fix Jet Jaguar in such short time even when it's so finely wrecked.

That journalist is sus after all. I wonder how they found this skeleton and what's their purpose of storing it like that. It'll be creepy if it starts moving at some point.

Actually the song is in Sanskrit not in Hindi its called Alapu Upala the full song is there on YouTube. Sanskrit is one of the ancient languages in Hinduism and is still taught in schools in India.
May 16, 2021 3:38 AM

Oct 2017
So those Kaijus can see future after all and the red dust has now been confirmed to be archetype. Also what was that poison that BB used, it solidified the dust and then it lost it's power.
May 16, 2021 3:28 PM

Feb 2012
As I thought, the red dust was the archetype.

That substance quickly crystaliseed the red dust, trapping the kaiju.

Using the properties of the archetype (from the horn of a kaiju) to enhance Jet Jaguar (now controlled by an AI). Pre-programmed spear pose.

Finally get two name drops: Singular Point and Godzilla.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 18, 2021 3:11 PM

Nov 2009
Quite interesting.

The beginning where "Godzilla" arrives on land and attacked the other Serpent was unexpected... here I thought they were all from the same group.

Turns out "Godzilla" was actually "hunting" the Serpents.

And the red dust now spreads out everywhere, and with it the Kaijus follows. (seems like the red dust provides "life" to the Kaijus, which may explain how the previous Radons that arrives in town dies off after a while, cause there was no red dusts, only a few stuck on the dead Radons)

___ ___ ___

And we've got the name drop "We call it the Singular Point" *giggles away*

___ ___ ___

Also, that "journalist" seems extra SUS... "after 80 years" he says... so does that mean he actually knows about Godzilla's Bones and 60 years ago when the song was made? hmmm...

___ ___ ___

Nice Spear tho, now it's like Godzilla x Gintama x Monster Hunter... LOL

Tho I really doubt it can fight off Godzilla with just that... seriously... Godzilla is like 10 stories tall, and Jet Jaguar is like... 1 story tall... I can see the future as well, a squashed Jet Jaguar.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 11, 2021 9:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn the orthogonal diagonalizer scarred me, this thing is way too OP xD
And I like that new Jet Jaguar form at the end!
Jun 12, 2021 3:22 PM

Mar 2010
That A.I. voice always sounded feminine to me.. so now that its in jet jaguar it seems like a odd combo.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 19, 2021 2:24 AM

May 2020
And we finally get Godzilla, 7 episodes in.

Not gonna lie, he doesn't look that great but whatever. Maybe its because he looks more like one of those ancient sea dinosaurs than he does a gigantic lizard.
Jun 30, 2021 7:53 AM
Oct 2019
Yayy Jet Jaguar is back and now with Anguirus Spear...
Of course CGI looks Great as usual, no complain from me.
Jul 3, 2021 9:44 PM
Mar 2021
Priyansh_04 said:
Rickydory123 said:

Actually the song is in Sanskrit not in Hindi its called Alapu Upala the full song is there on YouTube. Sanskrit is one of the ancient languages in Hinduism and is still taught in schools in India.

He's right. Sanskrit is kick-ass. Sanskrit-Tamil, oldest languages of the world, from India. Bharatnatyam - oldest dance discipline in the world. Rig Veda - Oldest book in the world. Yoga, etc,. you now the vibes. Sorry for geeking so hard.

The Hindu Mythology go brr in this. I feel like more anime is considering their Hindu audience *puppy eyes*
Aug 10, 2021 4:47 PM

Jun 2016
Jet Jaguar has become kinda cool, ngl. His movement animation was pretty nifty too.

A lot of red mist as far as the eye can see.

Sep 20, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2015
Some confirmation on the red dust actually concisting of Archetype molecules meaning Kaiju obviously are from a different dimension/world. Seems like they are calling the Manda entering the land now Godzilla so its time for Jet Jaguar Yung to enter the fray and save the world!

Oct 6, 2021 3:02 PM
Oct 2020
I was getting used to the technobabble, but when I learned more about dissociation and sensory overload, I’m starting to understand the major criticism surrounding Singular Point. The issue isn’t just its story or its pacing. Rather, it’s its storytelling. The method of which the story is given to us. And felt that more with this episode.

Onto the episode itself. The last time we saw Yun, he was knocked out, but he’s fine and dandy the next we see him. That’s honesty jarring, especially in comparison to Mark Russell getting knocked out and waking up in a bed in KOTM. Both its titular character and title has made landfall and dropped respectively. Some viewers have made comparisons to Shin Godzilla due to the apparent evolution or more similarly metamorphosis.

A well known item in the franchise, the Oxygen Destroyer, has made its appearance and is called the Orthogonal Diagonalizer, though my issue with it is similar to KOTM’s use of it – it was a payoff without a proper set up. Like Anguirus, I felt kinda bad for Salunga; he was just trying to escape :(

On a more positive note, the Spear of Anguirus was a cool way to cap off this episode. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action against Godzilla soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - Mar 25, 2021

84 by Yugesai »»
May 22, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 3 Discussion

Clas1ck - Apr 7, 2021

45 by alex26gc »»
Jan 16, 9:39 PM

» Gintoki Ripoff Design

EXCLMaker - May 9, 2023

7 by Yugesai »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - Apr 1, 2021

66 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 16, 2021

78 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.