Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2020 6:20 AM
Jul 2017
I'm sure that we can all agree that no matter what happened in your past, committing murder, especially on young children, definitely makes you a bad person.

However, I feel that Nana herself is also a young child. Clearly she hasn't has a proper upbringing if Michiru was her first friend. If you told me that you would be completely fine in the head after walking in on your parents having been slaughtered in a brutal way, I would have to disagree. Also, given how she has trouble opening up to Michiru, I would also assume that she has closed off most of her emotions which is what allow her to see the act of murder as "justifiable".

I'm not sure what happens further in the manga, but I feel that while I don't think her crimes can ever be forgiven, I'm at least able to understand why she does it.

That's my take at least, interested in other peoples views.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 28, 2020 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
I've said it elsewhere, but no - she isn't in redeemable any respect. She's a psychopath, which isn't treatable.

Besides, she chose her own path

The best she could hope for is to be locked up somewhere.
removed-userDec 28, 2020 6:30 AM
Dec 28, 2020 6:30 AM
Jul 2017
Sku_Te said:
I've said it elsewhere, but no - she isn't in redeemable any respect. She's a psychopath, which isn't treatable.

You what, you have a point and I respect your opinion
Dec 28, 2020 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks ! Appreciate it !
Dec 28, 2020 7:06 AM
Nov 2020
Yes, she does behave villainy, but what do expect from assassin who sees everyone around her as her targets.
Nana was raised into a child soldier believing that these kids are potential criminals using their powers to do evil and kill innocent people like her family was, thats why she has the that phone with kill counts. I believe she took this role of ''necessary evil'' not just because she wants revenge, but because still blames herself for her parents deaths.
She believed all her actions led to saving innocent lives while risking her own life on the island. Which is imo kinda reason why Michiru's backstory moved her that much, realizing that Michiru wasn't just overly nice, but she saved and wants to save people even though her own power could kill her one day, and despite losing somebody she cared about she still carried on. In certain way it's kinda similar to Nana if you see my point.

As a manga reader i want her to redeem herself, even though i wish, if she could recieve some of Natsuki Subaru treatment from the author.
Sometimes I do not get some of that hate she is gets, people should sometimes instead of hating the ''Gun'' hate more the one who made and pointed that ''Gun''.
StrykerynoDec 28, 2020 7:24 AM
Dec 28, 2020 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
The only way to destroy the people at the top is to go for the underlings first. The more worried the foot soldiers are about joining in the "fun", the easier it is to get to the top.

Child soldiers get prosecuted, and Nana should no different. After all, Nana was about to go on a genocidal murder spree, so shouldn't be let off lightly. Besides, she is quite sadistic about it all, and at times it does look as though she enjoys it.

removed-userDec 28, 2020 7:43 AM
Dec 28, 2020 7:49 AM

Jun 2013
Sku_Te said:

I agree in a sense , however being a murderer and a psychopath is not punishable if you do it for your government . If so , every veteran would be locked up somewhere.
Dec 28, 2020 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
Would depend on what they did - My Lai for example, they should have been. And the Australian goverment are looking into various things, so it's not get-out-of-jail card

Dec 28, 2020 8:48 AM
Sep 2012
I feel she's like that because of the childhood trauma, and because of the hints that the organisation she's working for brainwashed her. She's more of a tragic character than evil.
Dec 28, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Seitaro11 said:
I feel she's like that because of the childhood trauma, and because of the hints that the organisation she's working for brainwashed her. She's more of a tragic character than evil.

So they all deserve to die then ? She is fully in control of her actions (not like something from The Manchurian Candidate), so she certainly knows what's she doing and could have stopped at any time
Dec 28, 2020 9:19 AM
Nov 2020
Sku_Te said:
Seitaro11 said:

So they all deserve to die then ? She is fully in control of her actions (not like something from The Manchurian Candidate), so she certainly knows what's she doing and could have stopped at any time

Of course some of them didn't deserve it, but she was traumatized as a kid and during that Tsuruoka raised her into believing these guys wil eventualy turn evil and will murder innocent people like her family. He raised and trained her into merciless killer.
Dec 28, 2020 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Even so, she could have turned away from it all
Dec 28, 2020 10:18 AM
Nov 2020
Sku_Te said:

Could she? I mean she was very young and traumtized and everyone inc. herself blamed her for her parents deaths. She wanting to redeem herself by becoming this ''necessary evil'' seems kinda like the only option she had imo, otherwise she would have spend rest of her life facing this blame from all sides. Tsuruoka used that to recruit her, and then he trained and brainwashed her for few years.
Dec 28, 2020 10:29 AM
Jan 2020
Nana is deserved both redemption and punishments. If you read the manga and know her situation as a whole, you will probably forgive and pity her. Although she is redeemable, she is also deserved punishments for the justice, I know she knew this. Also

As a manga reader, I cannot wait to see her interactions with him but at the same time I'm so afraid to see that coming.
Dec 28, 2020 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Nana is deserved both redemption and punishments. If you read the manga and know her situation as a whole, you will probably forgive and pity her. Although she is redeemable, she is also deserved punishments for the justice, I know she knew this. Also

As a manga reader, I cannot wait to see her interactions with him but at the same time I'm so afraid to see that coming.

Dec 28, 2020 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
Strykeryno said:
Sku_Te said:

Could she? I mean she was very young and traumtized and everyone inc. herself blamed her for her parents deaths. She wanting to redeem herself by becoming this ''necessary evil'' seems kinda like the only option she had imo, otherwise she would have spend rest of her life facing this blame from all sides. Tsuruoka used that to recruit her, and then he trained and brainwashed her for few years.

I'm sure she could have seen that something was fishy. Why the training ? Why every Talented person ? Isn't that genocide ?

Why not investigate herself or hire someone to determine what happened ?
removed-userDec 28, 2020 11:13 AM
Dec 28, 2020 11:31 AM
Jun 2020
I don't think she did anything wrong.
assuming the gov told the truth about them then i would have done the same with no hesitation.They were going to kill tons of people someone needed to take the job. and i bow my head to her bravery swimming like that with crocodiles
Dec 28, 2020 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
I think you're the first person to admit you would follow in her footsteps
Dec 28, 2020 12:35 PM

Nov 2013
Points people miss on why Nana does the killings the way she does:
1)She believes she's killing "sub-human filth".
If you don't see enemies as human, but as pests, why should you care if they die instantly or slowly. In wars people always demonize their foes to feel less guilty when slaughtering them. It's the basics of "being human". Also, I didn't remember her actually feeling joy when killing her victims. She certainly feels 0 remorse though - but then again, how much guilt you feel when squashing an ant? It's not that hard to see why she kills so "easily", because she doesn't see the enemy as human! Nana is a professional who kills not to excite herself. No, it's more like - "nothing personal kid!" kind of way, as a professional hitman, not as a psycho killer.
What she cares about is - getting the job done - not to "cut cute things" as the psycho in the end did.
2)Being at the bottom of the food chain.
Nana is a "weakling". She's just a normal human - talentless. Apart from being "pests", the talented have an unfair advantage over her. Her empathy towards the talented is therefor understandably nonexistent. Imagine if pests could kill thousands of people in a single minute. You'd not CARE about feeling or remorse when given a chance to eliminate such threat! You'd feel a relief that there's one less "walking-nuke" around! Instead of empathy, you'd probably feel hate, or maybe even envy, that some as "lesser" as the talented-scum, have OP abilities, while you, and your fellow normie-humans don't. Doesn't it give an impression that normal humans are the bottom of the food-chain who depend of the good-will of the OP talented?
2)Brainwashing.
If you're raised believing "Jews are bad", you will hardly see the world in a different shape. That's why I roll my eyes hard when people say how they'd not join the nazis if they happened to be living in Germany of that time. No my friends, you'd be happily singing Erica the moment you were drafted!

Nana is brainwashed and certain that the talented are "walking nukes"/pests/sub-humans, ready to explode or bring nothing but misfortune to humanity. She was told this by her mentor. She suffered because of one of them. She has the "proof" in her cellphone - with kill-counts. She was trained for this. She didn't become a "psycho killer" in a day. She was brainwashed for years, probably. She has no reason to doubt her "Furher" who's a father-figure to her (probably) and taught her everything - taught her "the truth!". She believes she's doing humanity a service. Again, it's not that she's personally messed up. A lot of people around her are messed up and made her into a child-killer. Now some people can argue that people make their own choices. I say - bullshit! Take my Erica example again; if the society brainwashes you into believing that killing jews is normal, you won't magically turn into a modern snowflake who believes every human is special and shit. You'd believe what your friends and government tells you. Nana is one of such victims of manipulation.
3)Personal grudge.
You can't just recruit a random person and "train" them to be cold-blooded child killers. Murder puts a huge mental stress on EVERY human. That's why Nazis had to resort to gas-chambers, because mobile killing squads were going insane with all the killings of unarmed civilians, including children. You need to have some mental problems to be perfectly stable when doing murder as profession. Nana happens to be this special case and it's understandable why she'd feel less stressed than a grow-ass human. She's killing children of her own age + she's not killing "weak, defenseless kids, but dangerous pests".
Nana lost her parents in a gruesome way - got traumatized - her mentor used this as a sharpening tool to turn her into a vengeful spirit.
Someone can argue that "but not all talented are bad", but yet again, if you're a victim you don't usually care too much about trivial things as "justice". If you're told that "a certain group/race of people are inherently evil" you won't busy yourself looking for exceptions and 1 good out of 99 bad. When you're told by a lot of people (apparently) that the talented are all evil, your hatred is "justified", "approved" and pretty much legalized. This way, you don't feel like you're doing something wrong, unjust, illegal. Now remove empathy and you have Nana.

Nana could just keep crying or try living a normal life, but this is not such story
- plain and simple. It's a story of Eren vs Titans. Why should Eren care about Titans? I mean, you're their victim, the enemy's bad, they're dangerous - and you believe you have skills to stop them from hurting others and can save the world. Would you not join the fight? Not all can, Eren and Nana could. Once again, think from Nana's perspective, not from a full-grown adult perspective from behind the monitor screen.

Nana is a victim. Is she redeemable? - YES. Should she be forgiven her crimes? - No. A crime is a crime, but once again, it depends who makes the LAWS! If the human government secretly hates and kills the talented, does that make you - a person who kills humanities enemies - a villain? She did kill innocent people, but yet again it's US, VIEWERS who know that they didn't deserve death. Nana and many normal humans don't seem to see that in their world.

Isn't it funny how people are jumping to conclusions and judging her as a cliché villainess? They can talk about how Nana is irredeemable psychopath, yet they do the same generalizations as she did, which is to believe that the talented can never be redeemed. Something that even someone as brainwashed as her finally learned is wrong. Never look at the world in black and white, people.
Dec 28, 2020 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Nana is a victim. Is she redeemable? - YES. Should she be forgiven her crimes? - No. A crime is a crime, but once again, it depends who makes the LAWS! If the human government secretly hates and kills the talented, does that make you - a person who kills humanities enemies - a villain? She did kill innocent people, but yet again it's US, VIEWERS who know that they didn't deserve death. Nana and many normal humans don't seem to see that in their world.

Isn't it funny how people are jumping to conclusions and judging her as a cliché villainess? They can talk about how Nana is irredeemable psychopath, yet they do the same generalizations as she did, which is to believe that the talented can never be redeemed. Something that even someone as brainwashed as her finally learned is wrong. Never look at the world in black and white, people.

I did mention elsewhere that Nana would make a very good Nazi. And of course, pretty much all high ranking ones were hanged...

Don't forget that many didn't join Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, and yes, whilst it was needed for University places and so on, most were just members in name only. Others went against the party as well, even if it was for a small part (Gert Frobe for example) All of which require a conscious and moral decision.

Nana may be "brainwashed", but she has full control of her faculties, and could quite easily verify anything and everything. Trust doesn't have to absolute. She is a moral vacuum.

All it would take is the details to be leaked of the island and government plans to be leaked and everything could well come crashing down.

The talents the Talented seem have are more curses than anything - with more effort to help them than anything.

removed-userDec 28, 2020 1:26 PM
Dec 28, 2020 1:25 PM

Nov 2013
@Sku_Te

Nana may be "brainwashed", but she has full control of her faculties, and could quite easily verify anything and everything.
I didn't really get what you meant with this.

All it would take is the details to be leaked of the island and government plans to be leaked and everything could well come crashing down.
Sure, but if Nana wasn't brainwashed into believing that talented are evil, she'd hardly accept a life of a child-killer.

Once again:
She believes and is told that what she does is not wrong or illegal - instead it's for the benefit of humanity! Though, she should be secretive as the truth may very well result in a new war of talented vs talentless. Calling her a Nazi is ludicrous in my opinion. She's a perfect example of a victim, manipulated and used by actual Nazis to do their dirty work.

She's a soldier who volunteered to fight for his nation, not a psycho who took arms to satisfy their bloodlust and kill innocents.
Dec 28, 2020 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Why shouldn't she be called a Nazi ? After all, you stated that she saw Talented people as "sub-human" (Untermensch), which is precisely how Nazi's saw Jews and others.

Her brainwashing wasn't absolute (doubt it went the Manchurian Candidate route), so she has full cognitive faculties.

I actually see the series as an allegory for pre and early WW2 Germany.

Soldiers are entitled not to obey orders for various reasons. She is certainly psychopthic. Irredeemable to boot.
removed-userDec 28, 2020 1:45 PM
Dec 28, 2020 1:47 PM

Nov 2013
Sku_Te said:
Why shouldn't she be called a Nazi - after all, you stated that she saw Talented people as "sub-human" (Untermensch), which is precisely how Nazi's saw Jews and others

Because she's not one. She was tricked/manipulated into becoming "one with the party". She's a soldier who volunteered to fight for his nation. She may have a swastika on her uniform, but that doesn't make her a Nazi. She didn't join the war because she wants to satisfy own bloodlust, it's for the greater good - as she was told. Her Nazi leaders told her the enemy is sub-human - given personal experiences, she has little room to doubt this. She was brainwashed into believing the enemy is not sub-human, hence why I wrote "she sees talented as sub-human" - she believes this, but this idea was put into her by the actual Nazis. Her trauma and age made the brainwashing possible. Hence, she's not a Nazi; she's their victim and so are the talented.
Dec 28, 2020 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
No, have to completely disagree there. She joined the war for revenge all right.

She's a willing member - no matter the age, she's a fully paid up member, all too eager to serve too.

Anyway - I think we'll agree to disagree
removed-userDec 28, 2020 2:00 PM
Dec 28, 2020 2:40 PM

Nov 2013
Sku_Te said:
No, have to completely disagree there. She joined the war for revenge all right.

She's a willing member - no matter the age, she's a fully paid up member, all too eager to serve too.

Anyway - I think we'll agree to disagree
Why disagree completely though? xD She was a kid when the brainwashing happened. There's a reason why justice system treats child criminals differently compared to adults. Children don't often make huge life-changing decisions such as joining the nazi party xD. Children are often influenced or lured by adults with "candy", in such suspicious establishments xD. Nana was traumatized so she was lured in Nazi party rather easily; the "candy" there was a promise of a world without talented people. I believe revenge has little to do here. She's more driven with the idea that she's doing an important task that will benefit the human world. She did "join" because they promised her she'd have an opportunity to save the world under disguise, but how could she know that being friends with Nazis is bad? Nazis own the world there, in disguise, of course. At the end of episode 12 Nana finally begins questioning that her Nazi leaders may not be trustworthy after all. I'm sure she'd not go full "hate all talented" mode if she wasn't brainwashed into believing that all the talented were bad.
You should also consider:
1) one of the talented supposedly killed Nana's parents.
2) talented did start a devastating war once.
3) talented are dangerous and unpredictable, especially kids who tend to be rebellious by default.
4) Nukes can be controlled. Talented are hard to control due to astonishing varieties of skills as time manipulation and so on. They're a HUGE threat.
With all this above, it's not that hard to imagine why one would fall for anti-talented ideologies and see them in a similar light as Nazis saw sub-humans xD.
I don't know why you'd be so biased against Nana xD
Why is it hard to see that there was more manipulation in her joining, than her actually doing it on her own? In the last episode it was rather clear how her mentor used the fact the kid was under huge mental stress to use the opportunity and start the brainwashing. I'm not trying to make Nana seem an angel or innocent, but she's not a devil/nazi. She's manipulated and is talented in manipulating others. She's simply good at doing what she does. This tells you a lot about her mentor and how skilled he must be to have trainer her so well.

P.S please use reply button or @ username. Otherwise it's impossible to check when you write back, unless I decide to check this specific forum myself.
Sigmar-UnberogenDec 28, 2020 2:46 PM
Dec 28, 2020 3:42 PM

Jul 2015
Nana is obviously being manipulated, is geniuenly convinced that Talented are evil, just following orders, clearly does not kills for fun and shows signs of doubt as series progresses, but still and most importantly, does not have a choice.

It means she is redeemable.
But it still depends on wether her classmates would have to say.

Dec 28, 2020 3:47 PM
Jul 2018
one of the talented supposedly killed Nana's parents.

Something similar has happened to many, many people - they don't all go on a genocidal rampage.

talented did start a devastating war once.

All countries do. They get over and come to some amicable agreement.

talented are dangerous and unpredictable, especially kids who tend to be rebellious by default.

So are people with cars. But cars are only banned for those who cause problems and those that kill anyone are jailed. Unless, of course, they manage to kill themselves as well

Talented are hard to control due to astonishing varieties of skills as time manipulation and so on

It would have far, far easier to find out what causes the talent and then repress it or remove it.

Considering Nana is so good at manipulation (it doesn't usually need to be taught) - especially for a psychopath - it's surprising she didn't notice - or she didn't care.

Dec 28, 2020 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
Nana is obviously being manipulated, is geniuenly convinced that Talented are evil, just following orders, clearly does not kills for fun and shows signs of doubt as series progresses, but still and most importantly, does not have a choice.

Hopefully they would give her a good kicking themselves
Dec 28, 2020 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
Sku_Te said:
Piromysl said:

Her classmates have shown throughout the series that they are dumb, so they might not realise that there is greater enemy and threat out there. And we still know to what extent Nana is manipulated. Her Superior was presented as rather generic evil mastermind villain, so I wouldn't be surprised that he took part in her parent's deaths and lied to her in order to motivate her. That's just speculation tho.

Dec 28, 2020 4:03 PM
Jul 2020
I think if there is a second season or you read the manga you will have a better opinion because I don't know you, but when I started watching I was pissed of by her but I redeemed her and wish for her best.
Dec 28, 2020 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
Sku_Te said:

Her classmates have shown throughout the series that they are dumb, so they might not realise that there is greater enemy and threat out there. And we still know to what extent Nana is manipulated. Her Superior was presented as rather generic evil mastermind villain, so I wouldn't be surprised that he took part in her parent's deaths and lied to her in order to motivate her. That's just speculation tho.

Dec 28, 2020 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
Sku_Te said:
Piromysl said:

Well, that was kinda obvious. And yes, it actually does partially absolve her, but it still depends on her actions after she finds the truth.
Trust me, I have seen plenty of those "villains changing sides" tropes.
But when in Symphogear a vampire cunt who murdered 100k innocent people for simple amusement, then laughed about it, was forgiven by one of the worst written Mary Sue-chan like she is even in position to, then I think Nana is rather redeemable in comparison.

Dec 28, 2020 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe, but I still can't stand her.

Dec 28, 2020 6:25 PM
Oct 2014
Sku_Te said:

I’ve said the following else where as well. Reiner, Bartholdt, and Annie have murdered countless and I mean COUNTLESS (10,000+)people and yet the majority of people will agree they are redeemable. Because deep down they don’t kill people because they want to. They don’t take pleasure in killing. The same could be said for Nana. She treats it as a job. And btw, if you’re gonna call someone a psychopath, wouldn’t the guy who tried to kill Michiru just for fun better fit the bill? Nana is cruel. She kills people but she never once smiles while doing so
q1w2e3r4t5Dec 28, 2020 7:11 PM
Dec 28, 2020 7:01 PM
Oct 2014
TheKingOfLolis said:
I'm sure that we can all agree that no matter what happened in your past, committing murder, especially on young children, definitely makes you a bad person.
If Nana is a “bad person” then I can’t imagine how “bad” the people who manipulated a young girl into commit serial murder
Dec 28, 2020 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
This is a hard one to call on. While yes killing is bad, she is under the idea that people with talent are evil and will become eviler. While I don't think she is a psychopath, as she doesn't have them suffer and kills pretty quickly, maybe she can change if she finds something out.

Like, what if her parents were killed by the people who sent her?
Dec 28, 2020 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
q1w2e3r4t5 said:
Sku_Te said:

I’ve said the following else where as well. Reiner, Bartholdt, and Annie have murdered countless and I mean COUNTLESS (10,000+)people and yet the majority of people will agree they are redeemable. Because deep down they don’t kill people because they want to. They don’t take pleasure in killing. The same could be said for Nana. She treats it as a job. And btw, if you’re gonna call someone a psychopath, wouldn’t the guy who tried to kill Michiru just for fun better fit the bill? Nana is cruel. She kills people but she never once smiles while doing so

Oh, I think Nana enjoys it. You don't have to smile to enjoy it.
Dec 29, 2020 4:36 AM
Jul 2018
animedude1287 said:
This is a hard one to call on. While yes killing is bad, she is under the idea that people with talent are evil and will become eviler. While I don't think she is a psychopath, as she doesn't have them suffer and kills pretty quickly, maybe she can change if she finds something out.

Like, what if her parents were killed by the people who sent her?

The girl on the beach suffered. Nana : Hurts, doesn't it ?
Then there was the one with the contact lens, trying to claw them out.
Pushed off a cliff ? At least that's quick and painless
Drowning - not so much

Nana's kills aren't painless, and not particularly quick either - she likes to see them suffer
removed-userDec 29, 2020 5:38 AM
Dec 29, 2020 5:35 AM

Nov 2013
@Sku_Te message=61530732]
one of the talented supposedly killed Nana's parents.

Something similar has happened to many, many people - they don't all go on a genocidal rampage.
- Dude, you sound like a fanatic of some sort. I have a strong impression like Nana offends you personally or something; or maybe you knew someone similar? Geocidal rampage? Really? She didn't commit genocide. what's with exaggerations? She did not go on a rampage even. What's with all the bias caused by obvious hate, I wonder. And what's with those ridiculous "explanations". Sorry for saying it this way...

Yes, as I mentioned earlier, some victims go cry themselves to sleep. Nana chose to fight. Why does it even matter that some people don't go on murder spree and some do in this case. Nana is a victim who's being manipulated/brainwashed - that's what we were discussing. Don't make it something global!

talented did start a devastating war once.

All countries do. They get over and come to some amicable agreement.
What are we discussing even? You missed the point completely or purposefully, i don't know. Once again, I used the example to "why manipulating Nana was made possible and why she took the bait" What's with global nonsense. This is completely off topic man! Talented and talentless did come to some amicable agreement once, so???

talented are dangerous and unpredictable, especially kids who tend to be rebellious by default.

So are people with cars. But cars are only banned for those who cause problems and those that kill anyone are jailed. Unless, of course, they manage to kill themselves as well
Sorry, I'm just skipping this. I don't know where this quote came from.

Talented are hard to control due to astonishing varieties of skills as time manipulation and so on

It would have far, far easier to find out what causes the talent and then repress it or remove it.
Congratulations! I'm sure that's a reasonable thing to do. But then again, Nazis are in control of this fictional world, who want the talented eliminated. And they use/manipulate skilled people like Nana as their weapon.

Considering Nana is so good at manipulation (it doesn't usually need to be taught) - especially for a psychopath - it's surprising she didn't notice - or she didn't care.
She was a kid for Christ's sake, and traumatized after the death of her parents. You demand too much wisdom from a freaking kid, man...
Also, yes, it doesn't usually need to be taught, but we're talking about Nana specifically, right? not psychopaths in general!
Is it so hard for you to accept that adults can easily manipulate kids? Especially if adults are f-ing Nazis?!

Dude, I'm trying my best to explain everything, but you keep replying only to like 5-10% of what I said, and even then the replies are usually out of context...
(-_-)/
Dec 29, 2020 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Genocide : Genocide is the intentional action to destroy a people—usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group—in whole or in part.

Anyway, we'll end the discussion here
Dec 29, 2020 5:45 AM

Nov 2013
Sku_Te said:
Genocide : Genocide is the intentional action to destroy a people—usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group—in whole or in part.

Anyway, we'll end the discussion here
*rolls eyes* and you felt there was a need to define to me the word "genocide". If you call this a discussion, than I may very well consider you to be a troll. Sorry but I guess I was basically talking to a brick wall. Bye, I guess...

P.S try googling "Serial killer".
Dec 29, 2020 5:47 AM
Jul 2018
Well, you obviously didn't know what it meant, so I was explaining it for you.

Anyway, goodbye !
Dec 29, 2020 5:49 AM

Nov 2013
Sku_Te said:
Well, you obviously didn't know what it meant, so I was explaining it for you.

Anyway, goodbye !
The only obvious thing here is you're incapable of having a conversation mate.
Dec 29, 2020 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
What would the point be, mate ?
Dec 29, 2020 7:23 AM

Nov 2013
Sku_Te said:
What would the point be, mate ?
The point is, you'd rather learn how to have a proper conversation first, before having an audacity to "lecture" others; as if they need lectures from a "brick wall".
And use the goddamn reply button, or, do you purposefully write default-mode, hoping the respondent may actually forget having this "conversation"? You do realize people don't magically feel they need to check forums every time you write a comment addressed at them, right?
Dec 29, 2020 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
She has potential to redeem herself, as seen from the moment she thought would she have spared Yuuka if she was innocent up until the last episode, but will she really? It's too early to tell as we only started to learn more about the world with the introduction of Tachibana Jin. It all sums up to the moment when she realizes that she has been used. If at that moment she doesn't end up feeling in need to redeem herself then I doubt she ever will.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Dec 29, 2020 8:33 AM
Sep 2012
Sku_Te said:
Seitaro11 said:

She's not the real villain in this show. The government that's manipulating her is. She truly believes that what she's doing is correct, that the talented are evil, as she's still under the impression that talented killed her parents. Although the last few episodes were more like a wake-up call for her.

Also to specify, I didn't read the manga. I'm only analising the information that were provided in the anime
Dec 29, 2020 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
She's one of the main villains as she initiates most of the murders
Dec 30, 2020 12:56 PM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
q1w2e3r4t5 said:

Oh, I think Nana enjoys it. You don't have to smile to enjoy it.

You don't have a solid proof that she has been enjoying her killing, from anime nor from manga. So just stop saying Nana a psychopath that enjoying her killing or what, dude. You don't have a solid proof that support your arguments.
Dec 30, 2020 12:57 PM
Jan 2020
Seitaro11 said:
Sku_Te said:

She's not the real villain in this show. The government that's manipulating her is. She truly believes that what she's doing is correct, that the talented are evil, as she's still under the impression that talented killed her parents. Although the last few episodes were more like a wake-up call for her.

Also to specify, I didn't read the manga. I'm only analising the information that were provided in the anime

You doing a good job and as a manga reader, you are absolutely right.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.