Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 16, 2020 4:12 AM
Oct 2020
The first episode almost makes me drop, luckily the plot twist changed my mind. And now the 2nd episode is amazing. How nana outsmarted the student is awesome. She's a killer, but she's cute.
Oct 16, 2020 2:56 PM

Aug 2018
Interesting but I hope the 'dead' students will come back somehow (especially since Nanao is marked as "main character" in MAL Database lul). Mark my words, I'm making a prediction out there : Kyouya has either the power to revive dead people. I first thought he'd be able to time travel but Shibusawa already owns this one so it has to be something else.

Or perhaps, he has the real ability to read people's mind, in case he already know Nana's the culprit (when will he take action or why didn't he take action would be the following questions with this theory, of course).

3rd hypothesis (the most doable) : Nanao survived somehow and will come back to... stop Nana I guess. At least he'd take back his "main character" role.
Oct 17, 2020 3:04 AM

Jul 2017
Among Us the Animation? Pink IS SUS MAN, Pink is the Impostor!

Anyways, this episode is SOOO MUCH BETTER after knowing Episode 1's twist, and expanding upon the twist of people being "enemies of humanity", powers which are originally used for good, turned to evil, and Nana's the chosen "officer" to regulate the elimination of the Talented.

A cute killer getting to know her enemies and laying the foundation for the endless sabotages, that's Pink for you to "vote the Talented out". Even still, she cannot let her guard down, especially towards Onodera whose Talent is still shrouded in mystery and the time traveller Shibusawa investgating Nanao's missing information.

Truly Boku no Hero Academia + Among Us attachment in the working.

Now we're talking!
Oct 17, 2020 7:47 AM
Jun 2013
Good episode. Are the talented guys the enemies or what? Are they even dangerous? Or it is just the Villain MC killing them with no good reason? Lol
Oct 17, 2020 8:12 AM
Oct 2020
Orochimaru_Sama said:
Good episode. Are the talented guys the enemies or what? Are they even dangerous? Or it is just the Villain MC killing them with no good reason? Lol

We don't really know yet, we just know that the government wants to mantain power so for them the Talented are enemies. Obviously all the characters are normal students, since they don't know what's happening outside the island and they think they are the heroes...
I really want to know why Nana was chosen to kill all of them btw, she seems to be really smart, but how can she alone kill around 20 people one at the time without nobody noticing??

So far it's a good anime, I rate it 8/10.
Oh, I also guess the MC will come back in some ways, and it'll be fun to see what Nana will do to stop him
Oct 17, 2020 11:05 PM
Apr 2020
Telll you lot, episode 3 don't have killing.
Oct 18, 2020 2:59 AM

Jul 2016
Giolly said:
Orochimaru_Sama said:

We don't really know yet, we just know that the government wants to mantain power so for them the Talented are enemies. Obviously all the characters are normal students, since they don't know what's happening outside the island and they think they are the heroes...
I really want to know why Nana was chosen to kill all of them btw, she seems to be really smart, but how can she alone kill around 20 people one at the time without nobody noticing??

So far it's a good anime, I rate it 8/10.
Oh, I also guess the MC will come back in some ways, and it'll be fun to see what Nana will do to stop him

?

They must need them for something in the future.
Why not just kill the kids when they are learned to be talented
Oct 19, 2020 11:32 PM
Apr 2016
Only pothole I see is wouldn't someone who has been at the school for awhile know where the lake started
Oct 20, 2020 5:04 AM

Oct 2017
So he was dead since the start huh and with that now she killed two students. Pretty cool stuff so far but I dislike Nana, hoping to see her suffer at the end of the show. Brutally beaten to death would be great.
Oct 20, 2020 11:42 AM

Oct 2008
Urgh... How on Earth are people not able to grasp how Nana killed the time-traveler off? She dug dirt over the frozen lake to pretend it was solid ground. The guy stood over it and traveled back into the past and plopped right into the lake and drowned. The next day, it was frozen over, ensuring that he won't be found.
Oct 20, 2020 1:11 PM

May 2015
YEAH NANA!!! MURDER THEM ALL MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Im really enjoying this. I absolutely love seeing Nana's evil/unamused faces! Its a really interesting setting of having the MC murder the rest of the cast. Now we've learned why she's doing it too.

Now that we've seen the OP though it looks like this'll be a really interesting series. Clearly Nana has some sort of past trauma and it looks like it'll be a battle between murderer and detective between Nana and that white haired edge boy lol.

So far its great. Loving it. Nana best girl and the plothook for me.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 20, 2020 11:45 PM
Jun 2020
That kill was weak. This guy gets woken up out of bed by Crying Nana talking about some monsters eating her boy and he bites on it that easy? She must also be built like an MMA fighter under that dress too to cover the whole lake in dirt lmao.
Oct 22, 2020 5:47 AM
Mar 2012
this Phoenix Wright is bit dumber. Lots of suspicious points, yet he only had a minor suspicion of her, and was too open about all the weaknesses of his amazing time traveling since the start.
The plot threads around the lake laid out was nice, tho the plan kinda odd. Like cover parts of the lake with dirt so he'd drown but ok. Nanao was more interesting with a backstory than this. If we just get each death before even knowing the characters it could get boring fast.
Kyouya proves quite perceptive but doesn't care enough to keep time traveler safe.
Oct 27, 2020 2:17 AM

Sep 2015
Her talent is making every guy becomes dumber the longer she stays with them.

I thought it would involve more mental gymnastic to kill a time traveller but this guy is just dumbo.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Nov 2, 2020 10:04 PM
Feb 2020
inuvivo said:
Haris_Leonidas said:
Can anyone explain how Nana killed Shibusawa? Just want to make sure

Also I feel like this show tries to make nana look smart through making the others dumbasses I hope they show her intelligence in better ways

They're not exactly dumb- just extremely overconfident in their abilities. He believed that he was totally invincible and the strongest in the class, which is why he let his guard down so easily. "If she tries to kill me, I can just go back and escape". There also wasn't that much general panic at that point.
Nov 3, 2020 11:53 PM
Jun 2019
I hope she gets exposed ;-;

WAIT! There is something wrong with this time travel thing. Idk but it doesn't make sense so if some can explain it to me i will be thankful.
XselfesterXNov 4, 2020 12:10 AM
Nov 4, 2020 3:18 AM

Mar 2018
You would think that everyone should have learned how to swim considering they live on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere. That would be great training for waterfront battles and Youhei would have survived probably. Can't understand how he could be so trusting of Nana. She was the last person to be with Nanao on a cliffside where the rope fence had been damaged. She then comes to him late at night and suddenly remember how Nanao was killed and where. It doesn't get much more suspicious than that but very convenient that he didn't get it.

I wonder how long it will take for the others to figure her out. From what I've seen her "ability" is the only one that can't be shown physically and she is not the best lier. Unless she pulls something insanely clever to cover up the rest of the murders then realistically she should be caught rather soon.
SkarvalinNov 4, 2020 3:23 AM
Nov 4, 2020 5:47 AM

Aug 2012
Lkjhgfdsa1 said:
Only pothole I see is wouldn't someone who has been at the school for awhile know where the lake started

It was night time. Nana lead him to the place and was literally pushing him emotionally. He was short on time because of the time jump limit. In these circumstances he wouldn't notice even if he stepped in poop.

hypercowbell said:
That kill was weak. This guy gets woken up out of bed by Crying Nana talking about some monsters eating her boy and he bites on it that easy? She must also be built like an MMA fighter under that dress too to cover the whole lake in dirt lmao.

Earlier he claimed that he can change anything by using his abiliy and was dying to help with the investigation. If he could actually bring Nanao back that's even better.
Nana only covered small portion of the lake near shore. The depth equal of 1.5 human height is more than enough. I can confirm since I can't swim.
A-JoyNov 4, 2020 5:52 AM
Nov 12, 2020 3:27 AM
Jun 2020
Great premise I hope it has an excellent execution
Nov 12, 2020 3:31 AM
Jun 2020
DarknessReality said:
YEAH NANA!!! MURDER THEM ALL MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Im really enjoying this. I absolutely love seeing Nana's evil/unamused faces! Its a really interesting setting of having the MC murder the rest of the cast. Now we've learned why she's doing it too.

Now that we've seen the OP though it looks like this'll be a really interesting series. Clearly Nana has some sort of past trauma and it looks like it'll be a battle between murderer and detective between Nana and that white haired edge boy lol.

So far its great. Loving it. Nana best girl and the plothook for me.

I’m looking forward to more ! “White hair edge boy” πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Nov 16, 2020 6:37 AM

Jun 2020
I liked how things are going here it's getting pretty interesting and the Killing that Nana's gonna do is pretty good but the way she said that Nanao is already eaten that is kinda suspicious and if that were me I would already notice it, seems like that guy is an idiot to believe.
Nov 27, 2020 9:44 PM

Aug 2017
Much better than the first episode since there's more context. I feel Shinsekai Yori and BNHA vibes in this worldbuilding.

About the episode, I thought Shibusawa was going to save Nakajima with his power but he ended up dying too lol.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 6, 2020 5:28 AM

Aug 2017
Damn so the students themselves are the Enemies of Humanity...

Kyoya definitely suspects Nana. And damn what is his talent?? Being a Detective??

I didn't think that she'd make her second kill so fast after her first kill. She works fast. Kyoya need to speed up his investigation.

Dec 7, 2020 4:41 PM

Feb 2008
Based twintail loli killing annoying shounen characters.
Dec 19, 2020 1:33 PM
Nov 2019
Haris_Leonidas said:
Can anyone explain how Nana killed Shibusawa? Just want to make sure
NakolHira said:
How the dude died? Can someone explain ? I just understood that he was drowned in the lake when the next morning it was freezed, how Nana had a participation in his death, I didn’t get that.

Okay, many people have confusion about how Shibusawa died. So I am leaving an answer here:
It was obvious that, if Shibusawa travels back in time from "A" place of present, he'll reach in that "A" place in past.
Many people asked when Nana disguised the lake with mud as groud and told Shibusawa to went back in time why didn't he returned to the surface of the lake instead?
They hinted if Shibusawa went back to "A" place then move to "B" place in past. After that if he decides to come back he'll return at "B" place in present.
Now here comes the tricky part:
When Shibusawa went back in time from the surface (A) of the lake, he reached above the unfrozen lake and got drowned in water (B) in past. So now he has two options:
1. Either to drown in the water (B) of unfrozen lake
2. Or to return to present water (B) which is frozen
Either way he wouldn't be able to return to the surface of the lake. So his death was inevitable the moment he went back to time and got drowned. The frozen lake helped in hiding his body.
Jan 16, 2021 3:06 PM

Jun 2013
Dropping this shit. This is like a reverse serial killer plot gone wrong. People are dying and nobody cares. It's a just a show about a serial killer coming to up with new strategies to kill braindead talented people for her mission with little to no real challenge except for Kyoya. I am sure later on the author will come up with a nice arc about some past shit that happened in Nana's life to absolve her from being a murderer to a misunderstood protagonist.
Feb 27, 2021 12:39 AM

Oct 2010
I was expecting the guy to save Nanao somehow (or maybe he did and Nanao hid, who knows). We find out the true plot, Nana is from an ultra extremist organisation which hates all talent users and thinks that they are all enemies of humanity, but why don't they try to kill them after they kill more enemies of humanity? you can't win such a war with petty tactics and covert operations.
Anyways, the kids here are all kinda damaged and psychopaths, I see them killing humans in the future, the guy who froze the lake and the fire guy are clearly killers and insane individuals, Nana is right to kill them.
I liked her strategy, dumb guy should've asked the school to do something about it, he trusted a cute girl and he met his demise, what a sucker.
Rooting for Nana.
Mar 13, 2021 3:08 AM

Jul 2015
Stopping time and reverse it is one hell of a broken power. Even though using the frozen lake to kill him is pretty smart but Shibusawa really was a dumbass for trusting Nana's obvious lie that really made no sense for her to keep secret. Have to say Nana really made herself suspicious at the interaction with Kyoya.

Oct 13, 2021 4:54 AM

Jul 2021
I liked this episode a lot more than the last one, the suspense and watching nana figure out how to kill them and avoid getting caught is alot more fun. Only issue I have really is that the animation seems stiff and I don't understand why Shibusawa just trusted her like that. I guess it could've been a heat of the moment kinda thing, but other than that it doesn't really make sense.

Also part of me feels like neither of them are actually dead. I doubt it, but I wouldn't be shocked if they reappear soon.
Nov 27, 2021 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
I love the gap between Nana's usual self and the real Nana. I loved watching her analyse Shibusawa's power.

Her method of killing him was clever.
Dec 16, 2021 4:33 AM

Dec 2014
First of all, people's memory only got updated on the present.

So how the fuck does Nana even knew that Moguo pulling Shoichi necktie since the "new" present Moguo got punched and fell before even pulling Shoichi necktie.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Dec 16, 2021 5:30 AM
Nov 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
First of all, people's memory only got updated on the present.

So how the fuck does Nana even knew that Moguo pulling Shoichi necktie since the "new" present Moguo got punched and fell before even pulling Shoichi necktie.

My guess is that her memories only got updated in the last instance because she noticed him and forced him out of his backtrack. He may have created a new present but their memories remain same. Otherwise you ever heard of Crimson King? It just works.
Jun 14, 2022 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
Seeing Nanas POV sure is interesting. Its like we have this sherlock holmes setting, mixed in with House of Cards 4th wall breaking.

Come on Nana you can do it!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 13, 2022 4:20 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Dec 11, 2022 3:56 AM
Dec 2022
The story is so bad
May 8, 2023 12:47 PM
Sep 2019
tbh i watched it because it was so bad it was good, the plot armor in this is insane though. good throwaway watch while doing homework
May 17, 2023 5:31 AM
Mar 2022
I really need to know how nana killed the boy. 
Sep 15, 2023 10:07 AM
Jul 2023
it was good but it got a bit boring towards the end
Sep 21, 2023 6:18 PM
Dec 2022
Plot twist after plot twist!
Nov 4, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2022
Wow that's brutal, I kind of saw it coming because he gave too much away about how he'd be extremely exhausted the more he travels, but damn my man didn't deserve to drown.
Nov 26, 2023 10:35 PM
May 2020
ok so how did she kill him.... hmm... after thinking a bunch i think her talent must be stealing peoples brains, she took him to the edge of the icepond which she had covered up with magic dirt that came into existence out of nowhere so i suppose she has multiple talents one being creation of matter from nothing, he didnt realize he was at the ice pond which he was at only few hours ago and he also failed to see the pond again you might think nana has another talent which is to make people blind but, going back to stealing brains thing, people without brains obviously cant see nor can they remember so it explains everything i suppose now that i think about it she didnt even need to cover the ice since people without brains cant feel the surface they are walking on so yes thats the only reasonable explanation to how she killed him oh i almost forgot he drowned in ankle high water or that perfectly natural looking pond has a constant 2m+ depth from edge to edge but then again people without brains cant live so this confirms my theory further
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.