Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 2017 7:28 AM

Mar 2009
@Jonesy974
They were marks from her clothes, I believe. Not stretch marks.
Jan 30, 2017 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Mormegil said:
@Jonesy974

Really? Hmm, I would've never reached such an oddly specific conclusion. They could very well be.

Again, that raises the question...why bother adding that incredibly specific detail in the first place? Because it just looks odd as hell.
Jan 30, 2017 9:48 PM

Mar 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Mormegil said:
@Jonesy974

Really? Hmm, I would've never reached such an oddly specific conclusion. They could very well be.

Again, that raises the question...why bother adding that incredibly specific detail in the first place? Because it just looks odd as hell.

Yeah. I thought they were stretch marks as well, but then everyone else was saying they were marks from the jersey she was wearing, or whatever.

I guess it's just there as another fetish. lol
Feb 1, 2017 12:53 AM

Oct 2008
errrr who won't get a hard-on boner with that mizugi and not only that, only the two of you on the onsen!?
4/5.

Feb 2, 2017 2:28 AM

Nov 2012
I thought that bath place look familiar, but apparently it's not what I think it was.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Feb 3, 2017 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
"I can feel the depravity in my pants."

I need to write that one down. However, I cannot blame Kamita... Tsuneki was awesome, yet again.

The scene involving the teacher was also bloody hilarious. I guess a hard rod is enough to ward of any male. Finding out who gave that teacher his signature accessories was satisfying as well.
Feb 5, 2017 12:59 PM

Sep 2015
EpicCh33se said:
Anyone else notice the OP differences? There are splashes of paint thrown into the first part with the characters and flowers and stuff:
I actually thought these were blooming flowers at first. After all, the OP's title is Kimi no Hana (キミの花; "Your Flower"), and the first one that opens for each is on a flower. Looking at it again, though, I see drops falling, so it probably is watercolour paint.
Feb 13, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2015
It’s seems to me that clear as day that Takato ratted out Tsuneki about having a job so that she could hook up with the guy...? that is the only explanation to me as why she doesn’t have strong feeling toward MC, if you can call what are we seeing feelings (because she love Araki-senpai) if not I’m at a loss as why there is a lack of romance in this anime considering this is from the same people that brought us Amagami.

furchia said:
still too little romance in Hikari's arc. Espesially when we compare it to amagami's Haruka, Tsukasa, Ai well even Rikhoko's arcs.
+1
Feb 18, 2017 2:57 PM

Feb 2013
"Provocative" is right. It's the only reason I haven't dropped this yet.
Mar 16, 2017 6:22 AM

Jan 2014
normal people would actually banging each other if the girl laying around in his bed so indecently.
Apr 5, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2010
So the sensei was a good person haha
Apr 14, 2017 3:21 PM

May 2012
Pretty okay development, things are really slow though :/
Apr 20, 2017 1:19 AM

Apr 2015
This animu is pretty lewd with dem legs

Not that I mind it tho hehe.
Jun 19, 2017 11:02 PM

Mar 2015
Highlight was definitely the bath!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 22, 2017 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
Led_Wayline said:
"I can feel the depravity in my pants."

I need to write that one down. However, I cannot blame Kamita... Tsuneki was awesome, yet again.

The scene involving the teacher was also bloody hilarious. I guess a hard rod is enough to ward of any male. Finding out who gave that teacher his signature accessories was satisfying as well.

to bad he didn't realize that he came off as gay (that sensei thought he has a hard on him) after that lol
i died little bit inside lol

Roy_Focker said:
It’s seems to me that clear as day that Takato ratted out Tsuneki about having a job so that she could hook up with the guy...? that is the only explanation to me as why she doesn’t have strong feeling toward MC, if you can call what are we seeing feelings (because she love Araki-senpai) if not I’m at a loss as why there is a lack of romance in this anime considering this is from the same people that brought us Amagami.

furchia said:
still too little romance in Hikari's arc. Espesially when we compare it to amagami's Haruka, Tsukasa, Ai well even Rikhoko's arcs.
+1

ofc Taka did it she so her as potential rival wanted this guy herself

yes she does have strong feelings for him that's why she teases him i think she has just other priority's so she pushes that to future, but its clear she loves him

rinneganfire4u said:
Tsuneki is really teasing MC too much, hope he doesn't loses self-control.........as if I expect him to...

Even if this is romance element in it, can't really appreciate it as I don't 'cheer' the couple. Everyone( me and even MC) just lusts over Hikari's provocative manners.

well she knows what she wants & she goes after it boldly XD
Sugram22Nov 22, 2017 6:08 AM
Mar 12, 2018 12:34 PM

Jul 2016
It seems that the teacher is secretly gay and was flustered by Kamita's boner.
Jan 15, 2019 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
She looks good in a bikini, still just a copy-paste from the first girl of Amagami.
May 15, 2019 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
A glorious episode!

>drinks his ramen
"I'm gonna have another nightmare tonight~"

Roy_Focker said:

Good eye, you're probably right. I think she likes playing with Shouichi, but he's still pretty distant as a person, so it's not too out-there to imagine she still has some feelings for a guy like Araki.
Aug 2, 2020 11:27 PM

Feb 2019
Took me quite a while to connect the pieces, and only after reading this forum did I get it. So her friend was the one who ratted her out to the school so she could get together with Araki-senpai? Damn, what sort of friend is that...
May 15, 2022 1:48 PM

Mar 2019
Hahaha, that bath scene was amazing. So there are 3 girls now.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 28, 2022 5:15 AM

Aug 2018
Oh no, she drank my soup.. Shocking.. ;D Come on, man..
lol.. Teacher totally thought Shouichi is homosexual and into him..
... lol.. So teacher got glasses and sword, because he's afraid of students.. That's pretty funny.. It seems that Hikari's girl friend is somehow related to this teacher then?.. As she says she gave him these items.. Maybe he's her brother or something?..
Sep 16, 2022 9:19 AM
Jul 2020
very nice interactions and conversations between MC's
Apr 7, 2023 5:10 AM

Jul 2022
I don’t get the night pool dialogue scene, but the boner pool scene was funny.
Jul 1, 2023 11:00 AM

Nov 2010
That is why nice guys finish last. Tsuneki left so many openings to exploit, but he's too nice. Tsuneki would've left him long ago if that had happened in real life.

Tsuneki was so open during the bed scene. If I were the MC, we would've studied each other all night! The bed scene and bath scene gave me a bit of a hard-on.
May 21, 4:06 AM

Jul 2023
It's not bad but not freat either. It's okay and I can watch it to relax. I'm just not too sure what's the point. They're just flirting with each other. Then it will be Tsuneki's last episode next.

I shudder if she'll suddenly disappear to make way for another girl, or the next arc is a parralel scenario.

Add to that, it's fanservice galore. It reminds me of the feet fetish moments in Frieren.
Sep 13, 10:30 PM
Dec 2022
The summer scram school trip continues. Shoichi and Tsuneki continues their on-off banter and get together. The funny part is in the men's bath in the middle of the night.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.