Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2019 7:02 AM
Nov 2018
Heimur said:
Yasuhiro- said:
Lol The heck you trying to say? Doesn't matter whoever dafuq villain is, they didn't have and won't have much screentime. That's the point.

Easy man, no need to be upset.
Jokes on you, my dude. If you have problem with me ( i know), come at me straight. Don't quote and argue with me on those forum posts like a child.

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Nov 26, 2019 7:14 AM

Oct 2017
Yasuhiro- said:
Heimur said:

Easy man, no need to be upset.
Jokes on you, my dude. If you have problem with me ( i know), come at me straight. Don't quote and argue with me on those forum posts like a child.

I don't know what i said to make you upset, can you bold it in my comment to see what i did wrong?
I don't remember insulted you or writing anything that says "i want to have a fight with you" or anything. And i don't remember quoting you before that justifies that ( i know).

Nov 26, 2019 7:20 AM
Nov 2018
Heimur said:
Yasuhiro- said:

I don't know what i said to make you upset, can you bold it in my comment to see what i did wrong?
I don't remember insulted you or writing anything that says "i want to have a fight with you" or anything. And i don't remember quoting you before that justifies that ( i know).
Oh right.. Wow!! I have never seen you before!! Or interact with you on forum games before.. Talk to the hand.

Nov 26, 2019 7:28 AM

Oct 2017
Yasuhiro- said:
Heimur said:

Oh right.. Wow!! I have never seen you before!! Or interact with you on forum games before!!
Talk to the hand.

Ok?
You are upset about the forum games? That stuff isn't meant to be taken seriously and yeah, sorry but I don't remember interact with you on forum games before but I don't take anything posted there seriously.
Still don't know why you are upset or the need of being aggressive but ok, will leave you alone if makes you happy.

Nov 26, 2019 7:41 AM
Nov 2018
Heimur said:
Yasuhiro- said:
Oh right.. Wow!! I have never seen you before!! Or interact with you on forum games before!!
Talk to the hand.

Ok?
You are upset about the forum games? That stuff isn't meant to be taken seriously and yeah, sorry but I don't remember interact with you on forum games before but I don't take anything posted there seriously.
Still don't know why you are upset or the need of being aggressive but ok, will leave you alone if makes you happy.
Yasuhiro-Nov 26, 2019 7:47 AM

Nov 26, 2019 11:15 AM
Nov 2014
Only 3 episodes left, I wonder if there is gonna be something after this season
Nov 26, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:
Can someone explain me what do they plan on gaining by merely making a summary of what has happened in the episode, on episode DISCUSSION threads? Either I am too dumb to fathom this design, ...

I usually agree that posting a summary of the episode in these threads is rather useless, but it really helped me this time. For whatever reason I simply couldn't care about anyone or anything in this episode and every line of dialogue went in one ear and out the other and I retained none of it. The summary literally saved me having to rewatch the episode to get ANYTHING out of it.
SMU_PonyNov 26, 2019 2:51 PM
Nov 26, 2019 12:50 PM
Apr 2016
SMU_Pony said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
Can someone explain me what do they plan on gaining by merely making a summary of what has happened in the episode, on episode DISCUSSION threads? Either I am too dumb to fathom this design, ...

I usually agree that posting a summary of the episode in these threads is rather useless, but it really helped me this time. For whatever reason I simply couldn't care about anyone or anything in this episode and every line of dialogue went in one ear and out the other and I retained none of it. The summary literally saved me have to rewatch the episode to get ANYTHING out of it.

Hopefully you did expect that I will come back and blame you for not paying enough attention/ not viewing it in your prime form.

That said you did provide some sense as to why they would keep making these summaries. I am certain they do so for themselves only but still...

That said, this episode is actually rather unremarkable. I did enjoy the more dialogue-heavy approach, but I guess I should not blame anyone for not tuning in.
Re:formed
Nov 26, 2019 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:

Hopefully you did expect that I will come back and blame you for not paying enough attention/ not viewing it in your prime form.

Perfectly willing to admit I wasn't in a good frame of mind to watch this. Though I really have not gotten invested in any of the new characters this season, and the overarching story just isn't gelling for me so that doesn't help.
Nov 27, 2019 3:30 AM

Apr 2013
Did this took ages to watch or is it just me? Anyway... I believe it was necessary for them to give us more information about the new faces that are responsible to be the villains of this case, it explained us pretty well but hopefully we get to see some old charactrs in action tho... I missed them so much but looking by the Op it's will be focused about those 2... Still good show eitherway.
Dec 10, 2019 11:00 AM

Aug 2017
Death flags for Mai, more bombs and religions :O

If she dies, Kei will lose control.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 13, 2019 11:15 AM
Apr 2014
Did chief Shimotsuki became an eternal being XD

Dec 26, 2019 7:04 AM

Dec 2010
Sooooooo much stuff in this episode, I can't believe what a good treat we're getting with this season. Probably most people would feel ambivalent with it, but I personally love the amount of cyberpunk world building we're getting with this unassuming season.
Dec 26, 2019 10:39 PM

Oct 2010
Finally an ep I could enjoy, I see a random resolution to the mystery and a weird connection to bifrost guys. Still mediocre for me.
Dec 27, 2019 5:08 AM

Mar 2015
Setting up for more action next episode?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 3, 2020 6:16 AM

Dec 2018
"Money is their god." lol.

There's quite a number of places that are unreachable to Sybil, no wonder some crimes remain unsolved. Not to mentions there's still a bug on it sometimes, and yet they never blame the software engineer.

Arata surprisingly has the most compability with Mika. Though it's only a D+. And I bet everyone's compability with Mika will be no more than a D+.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jan 14, 2020 8:13 PM
Aug 2018
Boring episode but only the 5 last minutes keep me engage!
Mar 3, 2020 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
My god this episode was unwatchable. The animation quality was so bad, the sound editing felt quiet and the writing was out of character for much of the cast.
Apr 19, 2020 11:36 PM

Jan 2017
Hmmm, I thought the plot of the episode was leading to a whack-a-mole situation that would have the Public Safety Bureau to decide which one of four religious leaders was the main culprit veiled behind their deadpan stares and innocent Hue levels.
Apr 30, 2020 9:49 PM

Jan 2013
Surely it's even more suspicious if these people keep asking to point your gun at them ... they already know they're going to be fine.
Almost like they've found a way to subdue their hue or trick Sibyl somehow.

Someone's bound to die due to those bombs ...
Jun 11, 2020 1:29 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I thought they were going for a mixer at the end. Og well, I just hope they re-introduce the rest of the old crew.
Jul 21, 2020 2:15 PM

Jan 2014
Damn I loved the last episode but this one just didn’t hit the mark for me like I hoped. A bit worried the ending won’t be as impactful since there’s only 3 episodes left and not much progress has been made on the villain :/ expected us to learn way more this episode, oh well

Agreed on big death flags for mai, something bad is going down. Also the animation did look a bit derpy lol
Nov 21, 2020 2:57 AM

Dec 2012
Arata awakens.
Kira and Fuse.
There are foxes in the PSB?
12/14.
Dat card.
Karina.
Dat performance.
Dat guy.
Dat explosion!
Sasagawa is dead.

lol at Fire Burning Woman in the credits. So we've moved from 11/23 to 12/14 and some since Arata collapsed at the end of the previous episode. Anyway, the waifu Frederica is back, which means the GOAT Kougami is showing up in the next episode if its the end of the case.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 16, 2020 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
I can't get over the robot that can replace your organs with a bomb. CREEPY AF
Jun 11, 2021 2:05 PM

Feb 2018
This was a pretty boring episode. Hope it gets better in the next
34 years old ossan who still watches anime
Aug 22, 2021 1:20 PM
Dec 2017
another good episode overall.

Jun 13, 2022 6:38 AM

Dec 2007
dunno why, but the more PP3 continues, the better it gets.

i saw mai 'till now only as side-character, hope it will stay like this..
in fact, i think it will be too predictable. exactly as akane's grandmother in PP2.
Jul 10, 2022 6:18 AM

Aug 2017
Gonna keep in mind that Mao found and hid Azusawa's card back in ep 1 and received some "gift" in this one too.
Apr 21, 2023 10:49 PM

May 2010
I don't know what the deal was, but I couldn't just get into this episode. It was like every scene was cut too short and there were too many scenes, and too much information, and the writing felt weird, and I just couldn't find myself caring about anything. Maybe it's just the bad animation that ruined the immersion for me though? I'm usually pretty forgiving of animation, but this whole episode just felt "off" to me. 
“Money can't buy dere”
May 4, 2023 7:58 AM

Jun 2013
The protesters say, that the immigrants will cloud their hues. Shouldn't they already be clouded by the agression they filled with?
What happened in between C3 and S3 that made Sybil so compliant?
X
Oct 28, 2023 11:21 AM

Nov 2010
That scene about compatibility was so funny, especially with how Irie reacted to the results. Also, I find it funny the way he hits on Kisaragi. Haha!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2019

131 by Beatnik »»
Sep 24, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2019

152 by Beatnik »»
Sep 23, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

167 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 15, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

70 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2019

85 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.