Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 30, 2017 1:08 AM

Oct 2015
It was a predictable anime and very obvious. Every girl Nomura fought ended up being infatuated with him. Too bad he was not expelled.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 30, 2017 6:32 AM

Apr 2014
That final episode was satisfying and I enjoyed this anime overall.
So I'll rate this show a 7 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jul 1, 2017 4:16 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Well I enjoyed the series, but it was definitely different.

The ending was pretty satisfying, especially that kiss, Amou was so wet for him I just wanted it to happen.

While this did wrap up nicely, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel; especially just to see where this is actually going. I mean, the whole basis of this series was for him to get 5 stamps so he didn't have to go to school. I can't help but feel there's a bigger plot to be had.

The action was pretty decent and the comedy hit more than it missed, also Onigawara is best. Overall a 7/10.
Jul 4, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2011
I enjoyed the series, too bad most of the manga hasn't been translated yet. Glad to see they put the kiss in the anime though :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2017 12:56 AM

Sep 2011
That was a surprisingly satisfying ending. Wasn't expecting that.
Jul 9, 2017 10:33 AM

Oct 2013
I kinda feel sorry for Amou, all she needs is love, but once again typical dense MC doesn't have any clue, even after she kissed him at the airport, thats a bummer i wouldn't let her go if i was Nomura. She's the perfect example of Tsundere mixed with Yandere.

But still Onigawara Rin is the best girl among them, i actually ship them together

Overall score 7/10
Jul 12, 2017 2:09 PM

Nov 2014
While Amou was really interesting character, her arc was rather weak.

As a whole it was much better anime than I expected after reading synopsis. Nice characters, especially protagonists, predictable but not boring story and enjoyable action. I can't complain.
Jul 18, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2016
Good last episode. To bad the previous episodes weren't as great as this one... This anime made me more annoyed than happy... 5/10.
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 23, 2017 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
The last episodes were the best, it was nice to see a real rival. Good fight to end the anime.

It was an entertaining anime but nothing special. Too bad that we didn't see more Tamaba. At least, the MC is fun
Jul 27, 2017 5:10 AM
Jul 2017
Is there gonna be a S2
Aug 11, 2017 5:37 AM

Aug 2014
trevorbalitor_22 said:
Is there gonna be a S2

No it lackings content and perhaps budget (mostly minor seasonal anime didnt even get any season 2).

The ending is pretty satisfying, theres no need a season 2.
Unless they're dragging it out.
Aug 16, 2017 11:22 PM

May 2012
Well that was a pretty decent ending for this series, a bit over the top even! Quite nice and had something more than what I expected from it. Liked it in general.
Dec 24, 2017 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
Overall a fun show, it was a harem without trying to all-out be a harem and the girls were pretty!

7/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 20, 2018 3:40 PM
Nov 2017
Pipe said:
The series were interesting, however the manga is better than the animation. They followed the manga until the end of Amo's fight, since the animation has an ending this means that there won't be a second season, also there isn't enough material for it either. if we want to know what really happened we need to read the manga that stills ongoing and started a new arch.

Sadly, in some aspects the animation could have been better but this manga got an adaptation.
what happens in the manga...spoil it for me so I can know if I'm going to read it or not
Feb 20, 2018 3:42 PM
Nov 2017
In2TheBlu said:
I guess that means no S2 any time soon... Imo they should have cut the ED to show more of the fight. The animation was pretty good though. To those who want to follow up with the manga: the anime covered roughly 33 chapters but I recommend that you start from the beginning so as to not miss the skipped/cut scenes. Happy reading!
spoil it for me... what happens in the manga I want to know if it's worth reading or not
Mar 20, 2018 11:03 PM
Mar 2018
HereticHunter said:
Amou could have been a better character if she were an interesting Rival instead of a Jealous Yandere bitch. It could have been better if it was Onigawara the one that got that kiss Imo, she deserved it more (fuck that blonde girl, she ruined the moment when Nomura encountered Onigawara)

overall a disappointment

Too bad for Kikakujou (blonde girl) Nomura has no feelings for her. Good for Amou that she able to tell her feelings to Nomura. Rin Onigawara and Satori Tamaba is the best girls for me... 😊
Apr 1, 2018 11:57 PM

Mar 2017
Decent ending, for an anime like this, couldn’t be a better ending I would say.
Apr 17, 2018 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
A shit anime with a shit plot, shit characters and shit ending.

Total shit.

2/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 13, 2018 7:16 AM

Jun 2011
Imma be honest I haven't been enjoying the show to the fullest since episode 4 or 5. I am not a fan of Satori, Warabi and Amou. Warabi is okay but her arc was pretty meh. Satori is just plain annoying with her retarded slow talking mannerism. Amou is also annoying and a hypocrit, couldn't stand her ego-psycho talking down to the others, she doesn't seem to know that the world doesn't revolve around her. She also almost killed Satori sister which is freakin extreme considering it's a school life anime. I did enjoy that kiss at the end but yea, never got to see her redeem herself and she left..

I really liked the action at the beginning of the series, but then I remembered the other action anime (Taboo Tattoo iirc) that I've watched that I liked at the beginning and it turned into complete trash later on, that's why I was wary of this series and it turned out that I was partially right.

Another thing is that this show never did develop, it's stuck with doing the same thing as the beginning of the series and keep it on repeat. All 12 episodes were about challenging the Supreme Five Swords. Maybe that's the "first arc" and the second arc is going to be different but yea, I feel like they didn't switch it up and it just got boring after a while. I did like that Inaba is like much superior compared to Nomura, and that they didn't end up fighting each other. (and I also like Inaba's character a lot, cute and funny and strong)

The action is fine but Nomura spamming his magic bullet reminds me of Ichigo/Naruto with only 1 move (Getsuga Tensho / Rasengan, before the war arc), gonna be honest it's getting boring as well, since it's pretty easy to speculate/predict how Nomura is going to approach his enemy. Having multiple skills, something like what Ikki from Rakudai Kishi have would be pretty nice.. like having multiple skills/techniques of the same form.

This series definitely have potential.. glad the original source is a manga and not a novel, I hate reading novel. Hope it gets translated soon tho.

One thing I like was the comedy, coming right from Quanzhi Fashi, it's a major upgrade. This series actually made me laugh unlike QZFS.
ToG25thBaamSep 13, 2018 7:20 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 17, 2019 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm what a weird turn of events and I think the ending was kinda messed up. It just didn't feel right especially with the expel part being a joke making the drama part kinda pointless. Also Nomura's relationship with many of the girls felt kinda forced especially with Amou. Anyway, over all the show was still entertaining and many of the characters were likable.
Oct 3, 2019 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm wasn't that bad, wasn't that good either. Seems like a solid 5/10.
Nov 1, 2019 11:21 PM

Dec 2008
That was refreshing. SO nice to not see another beta cuck sub male. And this was not really a harem at all. 3 women into one cool dude was like my life at that age lol.
Unlikely to ever have a 2nd season, which is a shame. I liked this show a lot, and would surely watch it again sometime. Amou though...she has that cold aloof sorta attractiveness...and shes fight capable. That is just hot on so many levels. Great show.
Dec 31, 2019 10:56 PM
Jun 2009
dmrch said:
Kit_Le said:

Manga hasnt tell much about her. Just that she much stronger than Amou. And she the one forced Amou transfer to certain school under her name which show in the anime.
Nomura also supposes to transfer school. For upcoming arc2.
But anime changed it and make Nomura stay.

She is Tsukuyo's older sister, Koharu. She is the main antagonist of the preceding works, and is one of the strongest swordmasters in that universe.

Well, I'm not sure if someone said before in MAL though, there are two mangas beofore Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism. It is in the same universe and there are some same characters in the three mangas.

In the preceding works, top 10 swordmasters in the country, "the number holders" fight against each other. And 2 years or some later, the three of "the number holders",

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo
"No.7" Yukino (the headmistress)

(plus Eva, Tsukuyo's maid) appear in Busou Shoujo.

(If you read the preceding mangas, you will understand why Tsukuyo wants to make friends in Busou Shoujo).

Can't find them, why does Tsukuyo want to make friends in Busou Shoujo?
May 26, 2021 6:30 PM
Nov 2018
This was surprisingly fun to watch. I am hoping for season 2.

Best ship: Amou x Nomura, but I do like Rin and Satori.
8/10
Nov 4, 2021 1:24 PM
Aug 2021
Having completed this show I won't say it's bad per se, but I just find myself asking "why?". I feel like this had a lot of potential, but there was a severe lack of context for EVERYTHING. We have little to no background info on everyone in the show, including our MC. I just think a lot more could have been developed beyond "fight girl, beat her, now she suddenly loves (or at the very least hates me less) for no real reason. On the positive side, I will say that I like Rin (we at least got a LITTLE backstory there) but the others, especially Kikakujo, are very vanilla. That OP, however, was an absolute BANGER.
ponygobyebyeNov 5, 2021 2:22 AM
Aug 10, 2022 8:08 PM
Jul 2022
Sigh, I mean, I honestly don’t get why people ship Amou and Nomura, the girl is an utter nut job. Plus, wtf? The girl is committing attempted murder on high school kids (I mean, she’s is trying to actually kill those girls), why isn’t that crazy bitch in prison? Sometimes when I read comments about anime characters and people like the most psychotic, blood thirsty “waifu’s”, I think “what the hell is wrong with these people, are they all masochists”, I honestly don’t get it
Sep 18, 2022 1:26 PM
Sep 2022
This entire anime has been an amazing watch, this ending topped it. It's been a while since i've last binged an anime like this. The ending was full of emotion and resolution, to a degree that I have not seen in a while.
Dec 24, 2022 6:57 AM
Dec 2022
booby boob boobs :O
Jan 23, 2023 4:53 PM

Dec 2020
I enjoyed this anime in the end, it was a rocky from start to middle. It sometimes had some features of mediocrity, for example the classic foreign blonde girl trope and the excessive torture scene did still do leave a bad taste in my mouth, though there at least was an apology.

But I really liked the final episodes and I liked the fight, it made me wonder oh are they actually going to kill off those characters?
(Those thoughts disappeared when I saw the headmaster). Amou was the spicy character that made this in the end enjoyable for me to watch.
niookookjoJan 23, 2023 5:01 PM
Apr 21, 2023 3:41 PM

Oct 2016
Yup, that settles it. Amou Kirukiru is best girl.

It was an okay adaptation.
Jul 27, 2023 6:33 AM

Aug 2019
took a couple years but i finished it. it was a decent show. funny here and there and rarely got too boring

usopyoon~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2023 4:16 AM
Oct 2023
not bad need a season 2
Nov 9, 2023 12:33 PM
Nov 2021
cfvgbwtfdgsfwgergwrg
Jun 21, 7:25 AM
Jul 2020
Amou left? Nah man this series ain't fun without her. From the look of it, it seems like she won't be coming back in the manga either. Disappointed in this anime. 5/10
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

177 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Aug 28, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

57 by Gutzdeep42 »»
May 28, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

103 by GosuDRM »»
May 13, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

51 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.