Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, this new blonde guy Charles is practically glowing. Seems like he's getting along quite well with the others so far.

Personally, I think this episode was interesting with the party. Teresa and Alec looked very beautiful in their dresses! Teresa also had one of her fictional literature vibes. Also felt like Teresa and Tada grew closer this episode after reflecting their initial meeting.

May 10, 2018 6:31 AM
Jan 2016
So, there was drama? I need to know if the blonde guy will be a threat for Teresa and Tada T_T
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 10, 2018 7:06 AM

Jan 2012
Charles is here and the drama with him. He seems like a nice enough guy so far, even earning Nyanko Big's approval. But it's pretty clear Teresa is not meant to be with him. She acts more resigned to her fate or duty than madly in love with him. So maybe Alec? I don't think the show is implying that either, but I'm not sure. We need more background knowledge from her. Poor Tada-kun needs to make a move. Sigh, they look so nice together, MAKE IT SO! Well at least Pin-senpai's got the right idea following the woman with the massively big, beautiful tits around! XD
animefan8800May 10, 2018 10:49 AM
May 10, 2018 9:24 AM

Apr 2009
Well i will forgive Charles this time if i see him a threat i will knock him 4 sure
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 10, 2018 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
Charles seems like a nice guy and got along well with everyone rather quickly, he was practically glowing. So far, he doesn't seem as a threat. That was an extravagant party. Teresa and Alec looked very beautiful in their dresses! Poor Tada.
May 10, 2018 10:52 AM

Nov 2016
New character introduced. Charles is really friendly with everyone. Even Nyanko Big liked him!

This episode focused more on Teresa and Tada, and finally he is starting to realize the feelings. Everyome at the party with beautiful outfits, especially Teresa. Pin-Senpai with the boob hunting lmao. It is obvious that Teresa likes him, and she have a hard situation for being the Princess. The rain scene was gorgeous.

Teresa's final words in the last scene didn't show what she truly wanted. The story was interesting in this episode.
May 10, 2018 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
Charles feels way too nice in this episode. Seems like there is a devil inside that pretty boy personality of his.

Solid episode throughout. The girls looked gorgeous.
May 10, 2018 11:00 AM

Apr 2016
Man get this cheap drama out of here, how many times i already saw that lol.

Just give me the ending, so that i can see how bad it will be.
May 10, 2018 11:13 AM
Aug 2016
The problem with this episode is not the drama and the sadness at the end, that is wonderful. The problem is it doesn't fit with the first 5 episodes and seems completely out of tone for the show; that has been happy go lucky and the sudden cheap drama left me feeling almost betrayed. And now by the looks of it, this storyline will be ignored next week so we can focus on the younger sister. I mean, this thing has potential but the pacing seems poor.
May 10, 2018 11:35 AM

Jan 2018
Charles the friendly guy both girls were pretty
She is a princess Alec has feelings for Charles as for the drama I don't hate it but it felt misplaced it's only 12 episode so now or never I guess I felt that pain from Tada T_T
Tada's family and Teresa's country have some connections?
May 10, 2018 11:39 AM

Jan 2018
I just don't want any drama but i think that's not gonna happen but charles looks like a friendly guy so far.
May 10, 2018 11:42 AM
Mar 2017
Become a queen and Marry Charles.. A Big NO..
May 10, 2018 11:44 AM
Mar 2015
All that drama because she was gone for 20 minutes? How old is she, 3?

Worst episode yet
May 10, 2018 11:55 AM

Jul 2017
Seems like Tada is starting to realize his feelings for Teresa

Drama was a bit uneccessary with the whole leaving thing, but at least they weren't yelling all over the place and it didn't lead to some broken relationships
May 10, 2018 11:55 AM

Feb 2018
You realize how important something to you when you are about to lose it. Am i right, Tada? (Despite he still don't know that Charles is her fiancee)

It was expected this series had drama just from read the title so i had no problem. But i don't think it will has happy ending. Maybe something like Your Lie an April but no dead
May 10, 2018 11:57 AM
Apr 2017
Maybe Tada and Teresa will fall in love, but Teresa will prioritize her duty then go back to her country, then marry the prince
May 10, 2018 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
The drama made no sense. Teresa was lost for hours when she first arrived at episode 1, and we didn't see Alec worry in that magnitude. Now she was only missing for like 30min(?) at a high class party in a country she's now more familiar with. Disappointing.

At least we finally get to see some feelings between Teresa and Tada. But we still need more backstory of Tada so the title "Tada never falls in love" actually makes sense.
May 10, 2018 12:17 PM

Jul 2017
Charles seems to be a nice guy. But it's still too early to say. I hope he is not a bad guy. But people like Charles kind of creeps me out. They are too perfect at everything. I felt sorry for Tada. He is discovering his feelings for Teresa.

I am enjoying this drama. Not sure how the story will end. Both opening and ending songs suggest Teresa will leave in the end. But there still a possibility for a happy ending. I'm rooting for Tada.
May 10, 2018 12:18 PM

Dec 2014
Charles seems like a nice guy, he sure got on everyone's good sides fast. That was kinda funny too, wonder if there's more to him that just being a nice guy.

Alec's blushes are so adorable. <3

I agree that the drama this episode was a little iffy, like @UImoetard points out, Teresa was lost for hours in the first episode and Alec wasn't nearly as worried as she was in the this episode.

Anyway, there were some nice scenes between Tada and Teresa this episode, I guess Tada is finally beginning to recognize he feels something for her.
May 10, 2018 12:21 PM

May 2018
benjackson2687 said:
The problem with this episode is not the drama and the sadness at the end, that is wonderful. The problem is it doesn't fit with the first 5 episodes and seems completely out of tone for the show; that has been happy go lucky and the sudden cheap drama left me feeling almost betrayed. And now by the looks of it, this storyline will be ignored next week so we can focus on the younger sister. I mean, this thing has potential but the pacing seems poor.

You think so? I've been getting some melancholic vibes from it since the beginning. It kind of reminds me of Trigun in a way where it's mostly happy go lucky and comedic in the first half but you have little hints of Vash's dark past in it. Then around the half way mark there's a big tone shift and the latter half becomes more dark and tragic as we delve more into Vash's history. It seems to be a good place to add the tone shift now since we just had the last episode exploring Tada's grief from his parents.
May 10, 2018 12:23 PM

May 2018
UImoetard said:
The drama made no sense. Teresa was lost for hours when she first arrived at episode 1, and we didn't see Alec worry in that magnitude. Now she was only missing for like 30min(?) at a high class party in a country she's now more familiar with. Disappointing.

At least we finally get to see some feelings between Teresa and Tada. But we still need more backstory of Tada so the title "Tada never falls in love" actually makes sense.

That's true. Perhaps she felt guilty due to her indulging her infatuation with Charles by dancing with him whilst Teresa went off somewhere. But even then it's still a bit odd.
May 10, 2018 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
Tbh this development feels unnecessary. This show feels aimless af.
May 10, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2015
Tada-kun doesn't fall in love girl because the girl he likes already has a fiance and lie to everybody that she is single.

Cringe drama was patethic, is not like she was lost in a whole new city that she just arrived for the first time without any clue where she was... oh wait!
May 10, 2018 12:47 PM
Jan 2016
So the drama is there... Well, it was nice for the first chapters but dropping it, I will watch the last chapter just for some Pin-sempai x Hinako and maybe Tada-kun running in an airport to catch Teresa....
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 10, 2018 12:51 PM

Mar 2013
my god this new guy is just winning everybody over left and right he even won over nyanko big. teresa's photo got me good I cannot see a smiling penguin. pin-senpai was amazing he notices a woman with big boobs and immediately goes to talk to her and hinako right there ready to stop him. not going to lie alec and teresa really did look beautiful teresa looking like royalty and alec looking mature. I'm sensing a weird love triangle between alec, charles and Ijuuin but I'm sure it's just me I know the obvious one is teresa, charles and alec as well as teresa, tada and charles.
May 10, 2018 12:55 PM

Feb 2016
Lol forums are cancer.

Yes, Teresa were missing for more hours in the first episode, but that was in the sunlight (which is somewhat less dangerous and Alec did worry but she wouldn't want to create a fuss in plain sunlight where there are lots of people). Here we are talking about a rainy night, nights are usually more dangerous, its understandable that Alec would be more worried. (I mean, it was a thunderstorm after all)

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 10, 2018 12:59 PM

Feb 2018
I liked this episode even tho the introduction of that prince wasn't all that interesting also he is just to perfect there much be something he hides. Also fckn Alec cock blocks Tada xd.
Teresa was more interesting in this episode but I wish they would just drop that rainbow shotgun stuff cuz it's getting a little annoying.
Also the title of the show LIED TO ME.
May 10, 2018 1:00 PM

Feb 2016
Skennes said:

This episode focused more on Teresa and Tada, and finally he is starting to realize the feelings.

Do you really think Tada is realizing his feelings? I don't know why it gives me the feeling that he is suspecting about them being something more than just tourists (Royalty)
~Blackwall
May 10, 2018 1:09 PM
Apr 2018
I reckon at one point theres gonna be a flashback to explain why alec is so protective over teresa. i also kinda felt sorry for tada at the end tbh, but i liked when him and teresa were alone together, that was really nice to see
May 10, 2018 1:10 PM
Dec 2016
That hurt so much!!!!!
May 10, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2016
Interesting, so Charles isn't an unlikable guy.

Also, Tada is finally looking at Theresa. This should get even better now, I just wish I could binge this but I can't save it up when I know that a new episode is out
May 10, 2018 1:16 PM

Sep 2015
HereticHunter said:
Lol forums are cancer.

Yes, Teresa were missing for more hours in the first episode, but that was in the sunlight (which is somewhat less dangerous and Alec did worry but she wouldn't want to create a fuss in plain sunlight where there are lots of people). Here we are talking about a rainy night, nights are usually more dangerous, its understandable that Alec would be more worried. (I mean, it was a thunderstorm after all)

Being lost in a whole city without any contact and clue where you are is way more dangerous than being lost 500 meters around a build where you know all your friends are in, regardless of the weather or daylight. Charles and Alec certainly overreacted for the sake of the cheap drama this episode I think.
May 10, 2018 1:19 PM
Apr 2018
Did anyone else google search "bona fide" because they thought it was spelt "bonified"?
May 10, 2018 1:27 PM
Jul 2017
Skennes said:
New character introduced. Charles is really friendly with everyone. Even Nyanko Big liked him!

This episode focused more on Teresa and Tada, and finally he is starting to realize the feelings. Everyome at the party with beautiful outfits, especially Teresa. Pin-Senpai with the boob hunting lmao. It is obvious that Teresa likes him, and she have a hard situation for being the Princess. The rain scene was gorgeous.

Teresa's final words in the last scene didn't show what she truly wanted. The story was interesting in this episode.
Altough i would love to agree woth you im afraid i cant. Teresa didnt show what she wanted that much is correct, but she ahowed what she intends and has not shown any intentions or hints at anythibg else. Yeah she is starting to fall fpr Tada, but she is too dumb to figure that out herself. She will go along with what is planned for her no matter what at this point, and leave Tada in the process unless some development shows us otherwise.
I belive that if she starts to deny and reduse the path already layed before her it will be becasue of Alec’s convincing her otherwise (or some other character) i dont see her beeing smart/strong enough to stay for Tada’s and her’s sake by her own will, she will leave Tada and wonder «why am i sad?» if someome doesnt kick her ass into fully realizing her feelings and thats half the battle! If some development doesnt happen with her she will not go against her schedueled fate for the sake of love no matter how strong because she lacks the courage and balls to do so.
TL;DR: we need someone to make our little princess stay for our favourite photographuer becasue she sure ass hell wont do it solely on her merit. We need help!!
May 10, 2018 1:34 PM

Nov 2016
Heavy tone shift this episode,but I also like the more dramatic side of this show and it's not like that there wasn't already some lighter drama in previous episodes.

Comedy was pretty awesome like always.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 10, 2018 1:35 PM

Feb 2016
shiro_kai said:
HereticHunter said:
Lol forums are cancer.

Being lost in a whole city without any contact and clue where you are is way more dangerous than being lost 500 meters around a build where you know all your friends are in, regardless of the weather or daylight. Charles and Alec certainly overreacted for the sake of the cheap drama this episode I think.

Both are dangerous, but in the night is harder to look out for someone, specially if there are chances of someone kidnapping her in the night. It was lucky for Teresa that Tada were there in both cases.

My point remains, Alec didn't overreact like this in the first episode because it would raise flags like it did in this episode now that Tada starts suspecting them. By the way, She did overreact in the first episode but in a more aggressive way when she found Teresa being teased by Ijuin
~Blackwall
May 10, 2018 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
If there was some emphasis put on in this episode it is the fact that Teresa doesn't enjoy the life of princess and would much rather live like a normal girl. Yet, we all know it doesn't work like that for the nobility - unless they are disowned, they are tied by their ranks. Alec, on the other hand likes the Charles but she also understand that he's unatanable for her, that's for sure - so she puts some distance. And I liked the fact that Charles realized who Hina is almost instantly.

Still, picture showing in the beginning was bit forces as introduction of a new character and BIG coincidence that they all ended attending the same event was maybe too much to believe. The same with the rain. I mean, things are obviously happening as plot dictates and it's way too obvious. And the susequent (otherwise interesting) plot developement feels bit cheap as result. But that's the problem of whole this series from the start I guess.

It's nice enough slice-of-life romcom but its use of plot devices doesn't benefit it at all.
May 10, 2018 1:48 PM

Sep 2015
HereticHunter said:
shiro_kai said:

Both are dangerous, but in the night is harder to look out for someone, specially if there are chances of someone kidnapping her in the night. It was lucky for Teresa that Tada were there in both cases.

My point remains, Alec didn't overreact like this in the first episode because it would raise flags like it did in this episode now that Tada starts suspecting them. By the way, She did overreact in the first episode but in a more aggressive way when she found Teresa being teased by Ijuin

Given the last episodes is HARD to believe that was the line the director and writers are thinking off, but your theory makes sense (for now..).

May 10, 2018 1:49 PM

Nov 2016
HereticHunter said:
Skennes said:

This episode focused more on Teresa and Tada, and finally he is starting to realize the feelings.

Do you really think Tada is realizing his feelings? I don't know why it gives me the feeling that he is suspecting about them being something more than just tourists (Royalty)
I think so ye because he was staring at her for so long in the party. That could be a possibility as well, now thay Im thinking about it, could make sense.
May 10, 2018 1:56 PM

Nov 2016
Troll12345678966 said:
Skennes said:

Altough i would love to agree woth you im afraid i cant. Teresa didnt show what she wanted that much is correct, but she ahowed what she intends and has not shown any intentions or hints at anythibg else. Yeah she is starting to fall fpr Tada, but she is too dumb to figure that out herself. She will go along with what is planned for her no matter what at this point, and leave Tada in the process unless some development shows us otherwise.
I belive that if she starts to deny and reduse the path already layed before her it will be becasue of Alec’s convincing her otherwise (or some other character) i dont see her beeing smart/strong enough to stay for Tada’s and her’s sake by her own will, she will leave Tada and wonder «why am i sad?» if someome doesnt kick her ass into fully realizing her feelings and thats half the battle! If some development doesnt happen with her she will not go against her schedueled fate for the sake of love no matter how strong because she lacks the courage and balls to do so.
TL;DR: we need someone to make our little princess stay for our favourite photographuer becasue she sure ass hell wont do it solely on her merit. We need help!!
That is a good point also. If that happens then I think his friends will help with the development.
May 10, 2018 2:24 PM

Feb 2018
Charles seems like a good guy, I don't trust him too much tho
May 10, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2015
I have a feeling Teresa and Mitsuyoshi will turn out to be cousins or Mitsuyoshi will turn out to be illegemate child, family originated from Teresa's country making him quarter probably.
May 10, 2018 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
Tbh i find this episode more interesting than the latest horror parody episode from Comic Girls
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 10, 2018 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
teodric said:
For me, this anime is now unwatchable. I just hate when in anime Japanese says stupid things about Europe - it's not that I want them to know everything or details. But as I see that the Japanese heal their civilizational complexes with the vision of the European monarchy, that there are marriages of compulsion... it makes my blood boil

And Luxembourg is Grand duchy not kingdom so Teresa will never be queen the creator did not even want to look into Wikipedia...

YES, THANK YOU. Exactly my thought. This trope is so ridiculous. I get so frustrated with "arranged marriage" drama. It's out of date since the 18th century.

There are dozens if not hundreds of examples of monarchy or the likes marrying "commoners", even having foreign nationalities.

I had hoped this show wouldn't go that route, unfortunately, they did. Sigh, I'll see where this goes but it's already lost various points in my book.
May 10, 2018 2:34 PM

Jul 2014
RuneAgeMage said:
benjackson2687 said:

You think so? I've been getting some melancholic vibes from it since the beginning.

Yeah, the anime has mostly had a happy tone but that doesn't take away from the fact that it has had its melancholic moments as you say.

RuneAgeMage said:
UImoetard said:

That's true. Perhaps she felt guilty due to her indulging her infatuation with Charles by dancing with him whilst Teresa went off somewhere. But even then it's still a bit odd.

shiro_kai said:
HereticHunter said:
Lol forums are cancer.

It should also be noted that the first time Teresa called her and explained the situation, and that Alec may not have wanted to make a scene among so many people.

...So, Alec in that dress, DAMN!

And I'm interested in how her story will develop because it's kinda obvious that she likes Teresa's fiancé and this one really seems like a good guy, although like in all animes the fiancé/rival is bad, there will always be doubts.
May 10, 2018 2:46 PM

Mar 2016
Alec looked really great, that's really all there is to say if I'm being honest.
May 10, 2018 3:04 PM
Nov 2016
Damnit Charles... You're nice and all but why do you have to ruin everything.

Teresa likes Tada quite a bit it seems like.

The IjuinXAlec ship is crumbling.... Whhyyyyy!?
May 10, 2018 4:20 PM

Sep 2017
Charles seems alright so far. He was maybe a little too nice so there could be something else there. Alec's overprotective side was a little over bearing this episode. Sure Teresa took off without saying anything, but she's an adult. I don't think there needs to be worry of her being kidnapped or something.
May 10, 2018 4:32 PM

Apr 2015
It's clear, after Alec mentioning Charles would be a good husband for Teresa, that Teresa has doubts about it. Being a royal sure must be tough with these arranged marriages.

Charles seems to get along well with everyone, by simple compliments... I'll wait and see if he really is a nice guy, first impression is ok.

Alec being so adorable when complimented! That dress Alec is wearing, so gorgeous! Teresa was also very pretty!

Seems a bit odd to me, how can you walk up those steps, not noticing Tada-kun is standing there taking pictures and getting in his view (Not that he mind that)
Anyway, the rain scene felt very familiar with the first episode, some cute moments between Teresa and Tada-kun.

CeddyyBearrMay 10, 2018 4:35 PM
May 10, 2018 4:35 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Well, the drama was pretty dumb this episode.

Alec tho

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.