Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, that's a risky move for a relocation.

Got a relaxing feel from the second half of the episode. I was not expecting these business guys to go to a local festival and enjoying themselves with everything going on. Feels like a calm before the storm...
May 26, 2017 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
Kurofune has come. Solutions are given. Is it cheat or not? It may depend on whether there is benefit to both parties.
The reporters were fooled and used as a tool. Don't forget to ask him his aim.
And Tsukai will have her turn in next episode.
May 26, 2017 7:47 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This week truly is Game of Thrones week, who woul have thought that this new item would be called Sansa xD

Either way, that thing is very convenient but I have a strange feeling that it'll be more problematic than they all think....The Setten guy seems kinda shady-ish but it's cool how that one reporter guy got a job with his company

I really enjoyed the scenes with him, plus the festival stuff was nice (Tsukai looks really cute in that yukata) too, but I'm worried by that ending
May 26, 2017 7:55 AM

Sep 2014
That poor turtle trapped in a plastic bag. Also inc the haters who don't like new stuff. Bah change!
May 26, 2017 8:04 AM
Apr 2017
Ugh. Really starting to dislike Tsukai. All that blushing and shrill tsundere screaming when she's supposed to be a composed negotiator. In the next episode it seems like she's seriously going to be paired with Shindou. Was really hoping for less screen time for her too.
May 26, 2017 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
Meeting the CEO of Setten is like meeting the CEO of Google. The reporters got a job to interview zaShunina. Got to learn about Sansa. Not able to sleep anymore can be helpful. I didn't expect to see everyone at a festival. zaShunina was intrigued by it.
May 26, 2017 8:18 AM

May 2016
Diosa11 said:
Ugh. Really starting to dislike Tsukai. All that blushing and shrill tsundere screaming when she's supposed to be a composed negotiator. In the next episode it seems like she's seriously going to be paired with Shindou. Was really hoping for less screen time for her too.

Unlikely. Judging by the official art and the opening, it seems like her role is to oppose zaShunina. As per her attitude, yes, she can be annoying, but she's supposed to be very young. It's possible that she's also attracted to Shindo and she's jealous of how much attention he's giving to zaShunina.
May 26, 2017 8:46 AM

Sep 2015
Many might have misunderstood. "Sansa" is just a device to let you go without sleeping, but it doesn't mean you can't sleep forever. You can still sleep, basically you use "Sansa" when it is necessary.

Diosa11 said:
Ugh. Really starting to dislike Tsukai. All that blushing and shrill tsundere screaming when she's supposed to be a composed negotiator.

I will assume that you don't like Tsukai because she opposed the idea. Then I say you are too "tight" on her.
No1. Some prefer changes, definately there are also some who don't. (By taking into account the pros & cons Yaha brings)
No2. A composed negotiator doesn't mean you can't express you feelings out, as she is a human.
No3. Most importantly even a negotiator needs to take a side. For example Shindo side with Yaha, so he will consider Yaha's interests. Tsukai is on Japan's side, so the interest she negotiate will go to Japan.
valvravetruthMay 26, 2017 8:55 AM
May 26, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2015
Damn, this anime keeps blowing my mind every single episode, pretty impressive of shitty Toei.

It seems like Tsukai still doesn't like zaShunina being here and interfering with the current human world, I personally think that what he's offering is pretty great, even though a bit scary to accept such huge changes.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 26, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
Tsukai was cute in that Yukata.

Tsukai was really good at goldfish scooping. She even got that turtle.

Sansa is quite convenient. Too convenient in my opinion.

Seem like next episode will be about Tsukai.

May 26, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2013
The first time in an anime that YouTube ad revenue for creators was mentioned.
Has each episode always been a mix of CG and hand drawn animation, or maybe I just didn't notice before.
May 26, 2017 10:40 AM
Apr 2017
valvravetruth said:
Many might have misunderstood. "Sansa" is just a device to let you go without sleeping, but it doesn't mean you can't sleep forever. You can still sleep, basically you use "Sansa" when it is necessary.

I will assume that you don't like Tsukai because she opposed the idea. Then I say you are too "tight" on her.
No1. Some prefer changes, definately there are also some who don't. (By taking into account the pros & cons Yaha brings)
No2. A composed negotiator doesn't mean you can't express you feelings out, as she is a human.
No3. Most importantly even a negotiator needs to take a side. For example Shindo side with Yaha, so he will consider Yaha's interests. Tsukai is on Japan's side, so the interest she negotiate will go to Japan.
Ha.. You said my thoughts.
May 26, 2017 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
I am always surprised how fast the episodes are over.

Should mankind be dependent on Wam? Finally, the question is asked, which I have also asked since the beginning. I don't think it's smart to trust a force that you don't understand. And many people are likely to reject zaShunina because people are afraid of too much change.

For me a hard question, whether one should use the possibilities, if one could it
May 26, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
Sansa brain like shape giving people the sens of the antrosopic and all their selfs across dimensions.
Going to a festival :)

The no sleep part is good but will be abused by the elites to make workers into even more slave drones.
May 26, 2017 12:37 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Episode 7 and i still have no clue where this is going, always a good sign.

Tsukai is jumping off this quick now after Sansa was introduced. We all know that she wouldn't have accepted the Wam either. This is really ending up as a question if humanity is ready for a massive overhaul or not.

Yaha-kui is definitely not evil here, i think i can safely say this now after watching him for seven episodes.

The visuals when the reporters were shown the Sansa were awesome.
May 26, 2017 2:05 PM
Dec 2016
Damn, Toei going wild with that 3D 2D 3D 2D switching. Decide already.
May 26, 2017 3:31 PM
Apr 2017
valvravetruth said:

I agree with you that her role is necessary. There has to be someone opposing Yaha to create conflict. My only problem with her is I think she could've expressed her feelings in a more mature way.

Vinyet said:

Unlikely. Judging by the official art and the opening, it seems like her role is to oppose zaShunina. As per her attitude, yes, she can be annoying, but she's supposed to be very young. It's possible that she's also attracted to Shindo and she's jealous of how much attention he's giving to zaShunina.

Yes I think part of the reason she acts like that is because she is attracted to Shindou too. I still think they are going to be paired, though.

Calling it now. They are going to start dating and Shindou will be forced to choose between going with Yaha to the anisotropic or staying on earth with his girlfriend.
Diosa11May 26, 2017 3:36 PM
May 26, 2017 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
Diosa11 said:

I've disliked her from the moment she opened her mouth. I didn't mind the giggling scene when she heard shindo bicker with Yaha-kui but that was the only saving grace with regards to her behaviour. She's annoying and unprofessional.
May 26, 2017 7:02 PM
Aug 2014
Lol, most people didn't get the memo. Tsukai and Shindou are the main characters.
May 26, 2017 7:54 PM
May 2017
Did someonelse realised that Yaha is starting to take sides And preferences on human stuff, like When he said that the reporters were the type of person that he likes. That wouldn't be good, if he likes a "type" of humans, with the power he has he shouldn't take part on sides And be sure to be partial like we are.
May 26, 2017 8:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
So this episodes explains a bit how humans can make Wam out of paper: the humans are actually higher dimensional as well but cannot perceive it.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 27, 2017 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
Adam Ward! That SETTEN boss looks dangerous!
"I can't really say why yet, but how will this development lead to happiness?"
I'm siding with Tsukai on this one. Everything needs to go back to normal before it's too late.
If we learn more about zaShunina's origin, maybe I'll change my mind.

May 27, 2017 6:35 AM

Apr 2016
valvravetruth said:

Diosa11 said:
Ugh. Really starting to dislike Tsukai. All that blushing and shrill tsundere screaming when she's supposed to be a composed negotiator.

A "good" or "important" national negotiator who acts like a teenage girl in the middle of puberty? No thanks.

That's really triggers me a lot to see this female characters literally turning into a joke. I'm with Diosa on this. And this week we got her blushing in yukata with a cute bag! Is it a romcom? Next week beach episode or Onsen? Waiting for the chocolate at valentine too. She is almost as bad as the retard friend. At least it seems the other female character got out of puberty! Luckyyyy!!!

I suppose the makers of the show try to be funny and it's probably not my humor, above all in this context with this kind of theme.

Other topic and good point here : a journalist addressed the problem of total reliance on the WAM which is not the rational careful approach indeed. They shouldn't shut down completely the other traditional energy supplies.

Sansa : they are sleeping and not sleeping in the same time. Good, so the cells can repair themselves.
May 27, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
A "good" or "important" national negotiator who acts like a teenage girl in the middle of puberty? No thanks.

Then are you trying to say that a negotiator should act like a composed-robot 24 hours? Whether its a negotiator, ambassador and foreign minister they all have their own personality childish or serious or anything. They are composed during official duty most time as they reflect country image, but they are relax(personality come out) during unofficial arrangements or off-time.

Just to point out Tsukai is still serious in her work, you may not like her childish-teenage girl reaction during off-time, but thats just simply your bias(thats why you are triggered).

May 27, 2017 11:07 AM

Apr 2016
valvravetruth said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

Then are you trying to say that a negotiator should act like a composed-robot 24 hours? Whether its a negotiator, ambassador and foreign minister they all have their own personality childish or serious or anything. They are composed during official duty most time as they reflect country image, but they are relax(personality come out) during unofficial arrangements or off-time.

Just to point out Tsukai is still serious in her work, you may not like her childish-teenage girl reaction during off-time, but thats just simply your bias(thats why you are triggered).

Her work time is interacting with Shindo and Yaha-kui and in that regard she is a disaster. Further more a good negotiator should have composure. Of course she can't be childish. Being professional doesn't mean you have to be a robot but there's a minimum required as for your natural disposition. Tsukai in that regard is just a Joke of a negotiator and it's an hindrance to take this scenario seriously.
May 27, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Her work time is interacting with Shindo and Yaha-kui and in that regard she is a disaster. Further more a good negotiator should have composure. Of course she can't be childish. Being professional doesn't mean you have to be a robot but there's a minimum required as for your natural disposition. Tsukai in that regard is just a Joke of a negotiator and it's an hindrance to take this scenario seriously.

Firstly her work time is definately not simply interacting with Shindo and Yaha-kui. Secondly shes been serious during her work, and never "act" childish during that period. From you, being professional having a minimum required as for your natural disposition and composure. Again 7 episodes in, only a little time Tsukai has acted childish.

As you said high ranking roles need have minimum of natural disposition, especially off duty. But that doesn't mean you can't act childish, as everyone has their own personality. A high ranking person says he likes anime, little may condemn but its not a big deal nor to be called "a joke", as long as its not illegal action. What strike me the most is, the word you said so yourself: "minimum", this means Tsukai CAN act childish as long as she done the "minimum" part, yes?

You know, I'm starting to think your "childish" and mine has different meaning. You are referring to her personality side of childish or saying her "idea" of opposing Yaha being childish?

Thats why you are too tight to call her a "joke".
May 27, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2007
Pleasantly surprised at how good Yaha-kui looks in yukata and how adorable he is trying out Japanese games and food. I always love scenarios where aliens try to understand humanity and end up being goofy :D

In regards to the discussion above, not that my opinion makes any difference, but I feel that Tsukai is a good character. Whether or not we've seen what she can do, the fact remains that the Japanese government trusts her enough to choose her as a negotiator. We know that Shindo is good at his job because of the pilot episode where we could observe him outside the Kado setting, but if that episode was never made why would we as viewers see Shindo as more dependable than Tsukai? Because he's had more screentime? I think this is like when villain C arrives in the second arc of some popular shounen anime and we're told they're the STRONGEST and there's no way the protagonist can beat them. We believe that villain C is super strong even when there's no material to back it up, because that's how the story and characters were designed. Tsukai is a negotiator for the Japanese government and a very good one at that because that's what the series tells us, regardless if there's proof.

On the other hand, I do think that her looks and general behavior as a character are a bit annoying. In terms of outward appearance I think she's pretty cookie cutter, which could be so Japanese people can more easily identify with her, but I don't like it. Her behavior is not so much unprofessional as it's bland and without much personality behind it. Tsundere characters can be nice if done well, meaning it's not overused, but Tsukai is in my opinion really just the umpthieth girl whose standard ''cuteness'' is marketed to a specific set of male otaku. I can fiercely love female characters like her, who can be ditzy, or have big boobs, or are seen as useless by many viewers. Then again, I personally feel that there is a limit to how bland a character can be designed and how much popularity they really ''deserve'', so to speak. It's kind of like seeing people freak out over a piece of bread with some cheese on it. Sure it can taste nice and even play an important role if someone is starving, but the thought put behind making it can't be compared to Heston Blumenthal making one of his creations. Tsukai is vital to the story, has a design people can relate to, and has some cute moments so she feels human enough to like her. For me she's one of the weaker characters, though that doesn't mean she's a bad one either. She just embodies some tropes that prevail in anime and manga, and once you grow tired of those tropes it's difficult to enjoy them.

(it also doesn't help that when I checked pixiv just now Tsukai has already been drawn in various sexual settings, including tentacle sex)

For that matter, I think Yaha-kui's outward appearance is also pretty much designed to be eye-candy for female viewers. In this case him being an alien and all makes it more about his actions and ''personality'', in how far it could be said he has something like that, which makes him a far more well-designed character than Tsukai or even Shindo.

tl;dr = Tsukai is canonically a professional negotiator who's good at her job, but in terms of looks and behavior could be said to be cookie cutter which can be off-putting to some people
HiinaMay 27, 2017 4:53 PM
May 27, 2017 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
Don't really know if fanservice with matsuri was needed but the ending cliffhanger was still interesting enough.

Also, schizophrenic use of 2D and 3D characters is still bit jarring, this would improve a bit if they sticked to one (even though I get it that it was probably intentional in relation to anisotropic).
May 28, 2017 12:12 AM

Oct 2008
Good episode!
So they explained it quite well, no sleep basically you would have 2 consciousness that separates you. So that the other "you" can be still awake and then other "2nd you" could normally sleep. That's quite an innovative concept.
Anywayz... The journalist dude and 2 staff were able to get inside Kado and first hand experienced the Sansa (no sleep)
Yaha-kui zaShunina is totally enjoying ITSELF (we have no gender for the anisotropic being) from the matsuri (Festival) lolz.
Does Tsukai Saraka have bad intentions???
5/5.

May 28, 2017 8:33 AM
Jan 2011
So far their world had changed at Za's pacing but is that a good thing. I appreciated that someone like Saraka recognize that it may not be a good thing.
May 28, 2017 9:24 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode in that they put the focus on the reporter that recorded the first footage of Kado's appearance and see what he thinks of the situation. The creation of and the explanation of Sansa was interesting as was the implication of its use as well. It was also pretty nice to see ZaShuNina experience what a festival is like as well. It was nice seeing Saraka in a Yukata though and seeing a new side to her personality as well. Still despite the gifts that ZaShuNina has provided so far i still wonder on whether he's really just here to advance humanity or does he have another motive in play here. Though i share Saraka's concerns i think maybe we should maintain observation first and see how things go.

Wam will surely give humanity a major advantage though. In that while it won't give people a massive increase in power it will give them the means of creating portable power that will adapt to the different needs that are required if it. ZaShuNina has simply provided humanity with the means to create it but its up to Humanity and not governments that dictate how it will be used. It is after all up to the people after all as it should be. Hmm now that Kado has moved to Saitama prefecture it looks like Haneda airport is back in operation. Hmm didn't take long for private corporations to come up with the idea of using ZaShuNina's gifts for profit though. Greed eh is a unwelcome trait of humanity. Naturally Wam despite being useful and useful is still not something from this world so an element of doubt and fear will be present. But then again this happens for all new inventions. Its only a matter of time i guess. Hmm showing the perspective of the news and the reporter character though is interesting. So far we only saw the governments viewpoint. Using different viewpoints is a nice touch. Hmm so Setten is a major internet service company in this world eh. This worlds version of google eh.

So the CEO of that company decided to visit the reporter eh. Wow that sure is a unexpected visit. Well he did after all take the first footage of Kado before the government moved in. So allowing the world to know before it become common knowledge. So in a way he is a trailblazer i guess. But wow to think that the CEO would come personally to headhunt Gonno though now that is unexpected. Gonno really likes to work with his current studio though as its steady and rooted to the ground while aiming for the truth eh. But man that guy wants Gonno to get the truth by infiltrating the defense zone and interview ZashuNina eh. Hmm i guess Kado can't please everyone no matter where he goes eh. If you can't dry your laundry just move somewhere else. There are things more important than that that Kado can provide you know. Man thats a lot of work that Saraka and Hanamori have to deal with between the two of them eh. Hmm its nice that not all people that live nearby have moved though. Some have used the opportunity to help themselves and their businesses. Using Kado to help market their food is interesting. Hmm so thats what Setten's CEO had in mind. Bold but also pretty dangerous. Hmm to think that Kado is able to create a helipad just like that though. Well of course the first person you meet after pulling that stunt is going to be Shindou. Doubt he will be pleased though. Hmm lol nothing ventured nothing gained right. Since you wanted to come here you must abide by Zashunina's rules then. The interior of Kado never ceases to amaze me though. Man thats a really impressive pile of books that ZaShuNina is reading and learning from though. Hmm using the media to show what Zashunina's next gift is eh. Smart actually. Hmm but as Shindou said this new gift hasn't been proven by science yet so Still got to say that Gonno really isn't lacking in bravery there. Hmm while the wam looked like a orb this new one looks almost like a living thing. Lol their expressions as they see their doubles though but i think most people will be like that as well.

But man the effect of that though was weird. Hmm so the sansa's role is to allow humans to get a sense of the dimension eh. Lol floating heads and arms man thats both creepy and amazing. So with his logic there could be multiple versions of you across different dimensions eh. Hmm so thats what it means. While one version or fragment of you sleeps the other can remain awake. Thus eliminating the need to rest all of you. Interesting gift and the effect is sure going to be interesting. Still looking at the shape and its power i think that it will take much more effort to create them and also replicate them for humanity. Its not as simple as Wam was i guess. Hmm so this time ZaShuNina is turning to the media to help him eh. Well Gonno and his co workers are different from Kurata in that they want to hunt the truth as part of their careers as reporters. Kurata wants to see how things work by scientific curiosity. At the same time its nice seeing Zashunina gain likes and dislikes as well. Hmm a festival will be a new experience for ZashuNina i think. Hmm ZaShuNina actually looks pretty normal in civilian clothing though i think the mask was a nice touch. Hmm Saraka actually looks pretty nice when she's in a yukata. Though its funny in seeing how embarrassed she looks though. Even when blushing she looks cute lol. Still its nice seeing how ZashiNina can use this time to experience what a festival is like though. Hmm Saraka is pretty proud of being able to catch all those goldfish eh lol. Never knew she had that side to her though lol. Hmm group by age eh lol. Hmm we do spend a lot of time sleeping so if we don't have to do that then thats a lot of spare time we can use for other stuff. Its a interesting question that Ritsu posted though. Though the gifts have allowed them to make great advances in tech that benefited humanity will this bring happiness as well. Hmm so Saraka lied to get the chance to talk to Shindou eh interesting. Hmm man thats one hell of a request that Saraka has there though.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2017 9:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015

Saraka usually has a very serious personality but man this scene of her looking embarrassed looks so cute and adorable. I like this side of her though.
Crunchyroll (2017)
ShingsterMay 28, 2017 9:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2017 11:50 AM
Apr 2016
When they put a mask on Yaha-kui zaShunina I couldn't help but think of this guy... Not like this :(

May 28, 2017 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Exellent episode as usual.

This episode was like for relaxation instead of thrillment. The ending left me everyone wonders what will happen next and that's how most anime works.
May 28, 2017 10:41 PM

Jul 2016
Julanray said:
When they put a mask on Yaha-kui zaShunina I couldn't help but think of this guy... Not like this :(

I thought the same thing too :( I feel sad for some period of time during the episode...
May 29, 2017 4:19 AM

Mar 2009
@Julanray
Oh, god. I'm having sad flashbacks now. :(
May 29, 2017 11:51 PM

Mar 2016
Sansa is a pretty trippy device that seems to have a lot of upside for humanity but will it actually bring happiness or just rapid advancement? The idea of not needing to sleep would be awesome but I wonder if maybe there is something else that hasn't been revealed yet. There was something really reassuring about seeing Yaha-kui zaShunina reading books and enjoying the culture festival BUT I was shocked when Tsukai told Shindo that she wanted his help in sending Yaha-kui zaShunina back to Novo (the other dimension) I looks like the plot is really about to ramp up the intensity
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 31, 2017 11:55 AM

May 2014
I like the idea of the Sansa shape. It's another one of those things that can be used for good, or evil, just like the Wam :o.
The ending though... I don't think trying to send zaShunina back is a good idea.
Jun 1, 2017 12:08 PM

Dec 2009
Tsukai needs to stop getting in the way of progress. Well, it's not like she can do anything to stop Yaha, but i still dislike her attitude. Don't like it, don't use it.
Jun 2, 2017 9:38 PM

Sep 2015
Wouldnt having the Sansa mean that the bad guys like terrorists will be up to no good 24/7? And wow Tsukai still doesnt trust ZaShunina??
Jun 3, 2017 2:29 AM

Feb 2013
The Sansa is pretty interesting.
It is like having our other parallel selves doing our work while the tired ones rests.
This also maybe can be used as a parallel thinking ability.
Having 2 heads is better than 1 for thinking..

Tsukai is cute :3
MyAnimeList』 『』 『MyMangaList
Jun 4, 2017 2:10 PM

Apr 2015
Man Tsukai is sooo cuteeee HNGGG.

Anyway she turned quite serious at the end tho. Wonder why she would have a private discussion. MAYBE CONFESS HER LOVE?! Naw who am I fooling ='(.
Jun 8, 2017 6:56 AM

Jun 2013
The only interesting part was the Sansa. And I guess it's kind of important that zaShunina enjoys exploring human culture but I really don't think the yukata nonsense with Tsukai was necessary. Forced moe. Whatever.
Jun 11, 2017 1:41 AM

Sep 2016
Not needing sleep would increase productivity but also increase the amount of natural resources spent. That'd be bad in the current world because we're already spending more than our finite biosphere can replenish. As ichii said, overworking would probably increase too because, unless eliminating sleep means everyone can run a mile without getting tired, physical exhaustion is still a thing.

On the other hand, scientists and inventors have more time to advance technology and invent new products. The ocean and space can be explored quicker and parallel dimensions are something scientists can look into since it's confirmed they're real! Man I am so on the fence about if no sleep is a good thing. Really liking how thought provoking this anime is.

On that note, Tsukai was adorable. :D
Jun 17, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
Interesting this new device doesn't cause an inability to sleep. One can choose if they want to or not.
Jun 21, 2017 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
I still don't know how to feel about Tsukai. I find her cute but at the same time annoying. Guess I can handle tsundere guys, but tsun-girls are beyond me.
Jul 7, 2017 3:19 AM

Dec 2015
So, this new device allows humans to tap into their other self from another dimension to be able to multi-task? Doesn't sound really good.

4/5 Finally, another interesting development with Tsukai's declaration.
Jul 11, 2017 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
I thought Tsukai gonna confessed to him, lol
Jul 12, 2017 10:54 PM

Dec 2016
That whole shit with the Sansa on the ship has got my brain all sorts of fucked up
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2017 3:23 PM

May 2012
Very interesting episode, really liked that second part with the summer festival setting! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

91 by nick_el_son »»
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

156 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.