Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2013 10:05 PM

May 2011
Share your reasons of why did you became a fan of Touyama Nao. Is it because of her voice, face, or etc?

For me, her voice and singing is definitely got me interest about her, especially when she play as Kanon. Her face was pretty too in my view. :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 13, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2007
Story time? Story time...

Like many, it started with Kanon. I already had taken a liking to her voice and singing during the first 2 of the 3 of her episodes. However when I heard Love Call I knew she was someone I had to keep an eye on. I had Kanon songs playing constantly ever since then, bought the Kanon album CD too.

Later that year I learned of Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, now the main reason I decided to watch the show was because of the involvement of Sato Junichi, since I am a huge Aria fan. My surprise and excitement for the series intensified when it was then revealed that Toyama Nao would voice the main girl Yune. Once it started to air, I was hooked. Yune's voice was angelic and it was the closest I've ever come to dying from moe.

Ever since then and until now there was no going back, I had been completely charmed by her voice.
Jun 14, 2013 3:10 AM

Mar 2013
Guess we all, somehow have the same reason and it goes the same for me too

Kanon was the first character i saw and i was totally captivated by her songs from the series and from that point i've been keeping an eye on her and after hearing her voice with other roles like Yune, i can't take my eyes off her now

Also, i was amazed by her live performance in the Ribbon Revolution Live Concert, i've never seen any seiyuu performing that good in their debut and she's still quite young too so, she will be my Shining Star forever!
What was my signature again?
Jun 14, 2013 6:16 AM

Nov 2007
Cute voice, but not as annoying as Kugimiya-san, especially from Yune.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 14, 2013 6:53 AM

Jan 2013
Voice <3. became a fan after watching(that was around Oct. 2012) Ribbon Revolution Concert her voice is just PLAIN AWESOME AND CUTE! :3
Jun 15, 2013 5:28 AM

Jun 2012
I guess I should shout "NAAAAAAOOOOOOOO~!!!", just like Darth Vader. XD

Okay. When I first listened to her voice as Kanon in KamiNomi S1 eps05 (not her singing, just her normal voice), I almost completely lost faith on her because the Kanon that I imagined after reading the manga was utterly ruined thanks to her kinda unfitting voice.

Thankfully, everything changed during eps06, Toyama-san managed to improve her voice quality to the point where I almost have no doubts about her. Also, her songs as Kanon are top-notch quality. That made me become a huge fan of Kanon, also an indirect fan of Toyama-san.

Oh, and in fact, she's 16 days older than me.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
Jun 19, 2013 2:59 AM
Dec 2012
Her voice and her looks are cute. I really liked her voiceacting for yune.
Aug 15, 2013 9:44 PM

Jul 2008
Voice.

I like her singing at Kanon's albums very much.
all about moe ^^
Jan 4, 2015 9:36 PM

Mar 2010
I discovered Touyama Nao-san first from Ikoku Meiro no Croisee voicing Yune and singing the ED. When I watched TWGOK, Nakagawa Kanon's voice and singing is somewhat familiar so I went to check who's the VA behind. After confirming, I'd become captivated by her and made her my favorite VA and singer.
Jan 13, 2015 5:15 PM
Apr 2013
Her voice is cute and nice to listen to, same with her singing. Also she's got a really cute face
Mar 25, 2015 5:04 AM

Jul 2010
One word = Kongou <3
Jun 29, 2015 5:14 AM

Oct 2011
of course her voice (her english accent really nice to hear), i know & love her voice since listen kanon nakagawa
Sep 6, 2015 5:57 PM
Jul 2011
Kanon was the first role she did that made me start caring about VAs, but I wasn't that into her still.
Until years later I played KanColle and heard of Kongou's voice I was so impressed by her voice , its so too moe.
Then my friend told me about Kinmoza and I went to watch that , after seeing Kujou Karen Im convinced that Touyama Nao is my most favorite VA, it doesn't matter how sweet HanaKana can be, she will never beat Nao's cheerful voice that can heal any wound in ur heart.
Later I watched Nisekoi (read the manga first) and she made chitoge so much more attractive.
Then I saw the PV for GATE, I saw that blonde elf and Touyama Nao's name in the credits and Instantly thought this is gonna be the show of the season for me but only got disapointed by her kuudere mage role with short hair... Speaking of blonde foreigner it has to be NAO and no one else
Now I'm starting my journey to watch every anime that Nao has a role in...
Jul 15, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2014
Psyren_Rose said:
One word = Kongou <3

My exact feelings ~
Jan 6, 2023 7:30 AM

May 2015
When i reading the manga of kami nomi, inmediatly kanon was my favorite. (because i love sining girls and more details). So i was expecting what her seiyu would be in the anime, and I was surprised that she would be a seiyu debut. which was cooler and if I loved kanon chan, with her voice I loved her even more. Obviously I was going to follow his future works. Like the one he had in "the horizon of middle nowhere" and yuno in "Ikoku Meiro no Croisée" Among others. Many characters that were my favorites coincidentally had Nao as seiyu in future series, and I obviously enjoyed her songs alone.
I don't  nknow but i love everything about her, her work, her characters, her shows talking. And I love that I always remember Kanon chan on her birthday that I have a lot of love for her.
In short, I can continue talking much much more about how much I like Nao chan, I wish her and her honorable fans the best of success.

And to finish. I share a mini colection of her, with the special edition album, of her 10th aniversary as seiyu :) 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EieSTrOXcAA45LQ?format=jpg&name=small
DaviddOJan 6, 2023 7:57 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite roles?

SilentTruth - Jun 12, 2013

23 by DaviddO »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:45 AM

» Favorite song?

game8910 - Jun 13, 2013

15 by DaviddO »»
Jan 6, 2023 6:36 AM

Sticky: » Video and Radio Show Stuff

SilentTruth - Feb 12, 2014

4 by dudehacker »»
Sep 6, 2015 5:47 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards

SilentTruth - Jun 14, 2013

10 by Iconic »»
May 12, 2014 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.