Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2009 9:08 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good. That asshole got what he deserved. I kinda hoped Kaido would have just ended it instead of getting called out on the tie. However, it looks like the game is gonna end anyway since they don't have anyone to replace Goro. Good. I just want this unrealistic event to be over with already. He goes and creates a baseball team and magically gives them the motivation to beat such a team as Kaido? Sorry, but no.
May 16, 2010 11:52 PM

Sep 2008
Now Toshi tries to act all noble? Pssssh, he's useless.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2011 4:08 PM

Aug 2010
You really have a problem with that guy don't you Kitty, lol.

Mental breakdowns are funny.
fuck everything and rumble
Apr 28, 2012 9:07 PM

Mar 2011
lol I predicted the recording, the slimeball.
May 5, 2012 11:52 AM

Jun 2011
I guess that Egashira bastard is finally broken huh? He reap what he sow. Hmm so who is going to replace Goro, or will he continue pitching? But how?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 29, 2013 12:23 AM

Jul 2008
Finally Egashira goes down hard. If only someone got to punch him though.
Dec 10, 2013 2:00 AM

Aug 2009
EdgeMegamiZABABA said:
You really have a problem with that guy don't you Kitty, lol.

He/She really does. every comment he wants Toshi hit with a deadball! lol
nice episode I suppose Egashira got what he deserved!

Mar 18, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
Egashira would've made a good character in Higurashi. Can't wait to see how this concludes, holding my breath.
May 29, 2014 10:20 PM

May 2014
Didn't anyone notice Toshi-kun's different demeanor? It wasn't the same from the start of this game. Ah, why is it that his face is kinder than usuaaaaaal?!!! I hate you Toshi! You always play with my heart! WHY... YOU.. BASTAAAAAAAARD!! I AM NEVER GONNA FALL FOR THAT AGAIN!! *head falls down* But.. I might... soon enough.. I WILL TOSHI! BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET ALONG WITH GORO-KUN TRULY AND REAL THIS TIME! DON'T ACT LIKE THAT AGAIN WITH GORO! IT'S HURTING ME!

If there's one thing I like about Toshi, that's probably how objectively he fights and his high moral. Though he's an ass in front of Goro, it's just part of fighting objectively without getting emotions on the way just like what Komori did in their match and part of his moral is being able to fight fair and square. He deserves to be respected for that.
violityMay 29, 2014 10:41 PM
Jan 2, 2015 12:48 PM

Nov 2009
Toshi doesn't have a high moral standard at all . . . The fact that they are still playing in a game where their own team INTENTIONALLY severely wounded the ace of the opposing team shows that they actually have an extremely low sense of responsibility. Too be quite honest if this kind of thing happened in real life the team in question would immediately be forced to drop out and would probably be suspended from competing the next year as well (if you could prove it was intentional, which they can). The fact that they are only now worrying about any sort of disadvantage actually really pisses me off. So I guess the fact that for the last 3 months he couldn't practice baseball didn't also set him in a disadvantageous position? No matter how this game turns out I don't believe that Kaido has any right to go to the Koshien, nor do I think the players should feel they have any right either.
Jun 14, 2015 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Pirating_Ninja said:
Toshi doesn't have a high moral standard at all . . . The fact that they are still playing in a game where their own team INTENTIONALLY severely wounded the ace of the opposing team shows that they actually have an extremely low sense of responsibility. Too be quite honest if this kind of thing happened in real life the team in question would immediately be forced to drop out and would probably be suspended from competing the next year as well (if you could prove it was intentional, which they can). The fact that they are only now worrying about any sort of disadvantage actually really pisses me off. So I guess the fact that for the last 3 months he couldn't practice baseball didn't also set him in a disadvantageous position? No matter how this game turns out I don't believe that Kaido has any right to go to the Koshien, nor do I think the players should feel they have any right either.

It wasn't their team, it was the 2nd string team
Jul 1, 2015 3:59 PM

Aug 2013
I think that whatever happens now doesn't matter. Edagashi got what he deserved and Goro played to the best of his capacities. Now that Edagashi isn't there, after 9 innings, they'll finally play fair baseball. No matter who win or lose, they will have nothing to regret.

In the end, it had to be the two leaders to stand up and refuse Evil Glasses orders. Mayumura was pretty badass when he went ''fuck it'' and hit that ball :D

I did noticed that at one point, they had put the focus on the phones, but honestly, I didn't saw the link. I feel incredibly stupid to not have understood that :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 24, 2015 12:47 AM
Aug 8, 2015 1:53 AM

Jan 2013
Well, that was a satisfying outcome. I'm okay with them losing now.
Plus there's only 2 episodes left. Not enough time for all the other games in the finals.
Oct 14, 2015 2:05 PM

Sep 2010
Finally someone noticed that Goro shouldn't be playing in this tournament!
Nov 14, 2015 12:15 AM

Nov 2015
I would date Egashira, just to make him my bitch.
Feb 28, 2016 10:52 PM
Jan 2016
egashira deserves death
Apr 23, 2016 4:58 AM

Feb 2013
Egashira's face at the end was priceless, I hope that was the last time we've seen him.
Sep 4, 2016 10:10 AM

Feb 2008
Egashira completely broke lmao. How will they even let Goro play now that the referees figured out he's injured? The extra innings will hurt him a lot if he plays, plus Mayumura too OP to be hit. Maybe if they had a chance to get used to Mayumura, but at this rate, Goro and Taiga are too far to even get a chance at batting.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 2, 2017 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
I don't agree with the rest of Toshiya's team. Even if they don't want to lose this game, and even if it wasn't their fault directly, they have no right to go to Koshien. Now that they know the truth, they should take responsibility by forfeiting.

Given that they are still continuing to play, however, I think it is better for them to play as well as they can. Gorou doesn't want to be pitied; the first batter was right about that much at least.

I'm glad Egashira is going down either way, though.

What will it be, then? A win or a loss? I could see it going either way given how many variables there are in this situation, though I'm predicting a loss.
TripleSRankSep 2, 2017 2:00 AM
Jan 3, 2018 2:02 PM

Nov 2016
Lol,Egashira totally lost it,seriously had to laugh over him.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2018 8:21 PM

Jul 2016
Yes! Screw you, Egashira! Got what you deserved.

Another great episode.. and Mayumura is just on a different level.. think Kaido will win it now.
Feb 28, 2020 2:39 PM

Dec 2019
Finally this little b*tch got what he deserved about time, i just hope he wont appear in the show again!
                                                         🖤   

Jul 29, 2020 5:24 PM

Dec 2007
i'm happy egashira has gone mad, he deserve it.
and no toshi, though you acted as i wanted you to still won't make me like you again, you will need to work hard again for that.
and i'm surprised ichiro didn't noticed that, everyone seems to notice it but him...
Oct 17, 2021 2:47 PM

Jul 2015
Toshi may be a douche at times but when it counts he earns my respect like standing up to the injustice done to Goro and together with the whole Kaido team defy Egashira and get the bastard fired like he long deserves.

Jan 29, 2022 5:26 PM

Apr 2016
Egashira was a despicable antagonist already, but... I think they did him TOO evil this time.
Anyway, with Egashira out, Kaido may win already.

I hope we'll see a balanced match in Season 4, without injuries nor bad players.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Major S3 Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

alfe - Oct 1, 2007

51 by unclearjustice »»
Dec 15, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Major S3 Episode 25 Discussion

Xinil - Sep 27, 2007

36 by unclearjustice »»
Dec 15, 2023 12:49 PM

Poll: » Major S3 Episode 23 Discussion

hyakuiro - Aug 26, 2007

21 by unclearjustice »»
Dec 15, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » Major S3 Episode 3 Discussion

Xinil - Feb 14, 2007

34 by Bigdog77778 »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:35 PM

Poll: » Major S3 Episode 2 Discussion

Xinil - Feb 4, 2007

30 by Bigdog77778 »»
Oct 26, 2022 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.