Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2008 3:26 PM
Sep 2008
Although Speed Grapher is one of the best shows I've ever seen don't you wish the ending was a bit different? What do you think?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 29, 2009 1:57 PM

Aug 2008
I like the ending but I would have liked it to see Kagura a bit more grown up. I mean... she would be 20 after the five years the say would have passed so ... why hasn´t she got more boobs or sth?
Feb 18, 2009 6:07 PM

Feb 2009
I loved the ending...I thought it was beautiful and tied things up very nicely, but I do agree that maybe Kagura should've looked older.
Mar 30, 2009 9:47 AM
Mar 2009
asami_animefan said:
I like the ending but I would have liked it to see Kagura a bit more grown up. I mean... she would be 20 after the five years the say would have passed so ... why hasn´t she got more boobs or sth?

Well, the only reason she had those powers and such was because her puberty was being held back. Maybe its a result of that? Slow development, even at that age? (idk, just a guess lol)
Sep 22, 2010 9:06 AM

Jun 2008
TakeMeFarAway said:
I loved the ending...I thought it was beautiful and tied things up very nicely, but I do agree that maybe Kagura should've looked older.
I thought the same.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Oct 26, 2010 1:34 AM

Feb 2009
out of the 8yrs i have been watching anime i don't think i have seen a better ending, couldn't have ended a better way imo. i guess the only thing i would of liked to see is what Asami and TMFA have already commented on about Kagura being older but for me that is very minor
Nov 15, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2011
Though it was a bit abrupt, it was a great ending! I couldn't have seen an ending where Saiga didn't end up blind, or if the two had not reunited. I'd have hoped that his efforts would atleast save some of Japan's financial dignity if not all, though. Otherwise, loved it!
El. Psy. Congroo.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.