Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2008 11:11 AM

Apr 2008
So write about it, for me this one is the most beautiful anime, story, anime art and everything is so pretty... So why do you like it or adore it?!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 23, 2008 11:49 PM

Jun 2008
This is by far my favorite Anime. It is very dark and gory. But that is less than half the reason I like it. I loved it because its animation was outstanding! The characters were great especially Cossette. And in my opinion figuring a couple things out for myself wasnt that hard for the storyline. WARNING SPOILER:
I think it is extemely sad how he can never be together with Cossette. And also the fact that she could no longer see him. So yes, I adored it! If anything ever happens to that DVD of mine. Someone will pay lol.
Jul 8, 2008 7:48 AM

Feb 2008
I like the story,the graphic is wonderful and I love the soundtrack (by Yuki Kajura)

Le portrait des pettite Cosette=ART

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 7, 2008 12:32 AM
Aug 2008
I love this anime cuz the animation is just great,the characters especially Cossette are memorable,well to me anyway.The music is awesome which is no surprise coming from Yuki Kajiura who's also noticeable for her awesome musical score in Xenosaga Episode III.I was a little bummed by the ending cuz I was hoping Eiri and Cossette would be together,who knows maybe they will be in the next life when Eiri DOES die.However,the ending wasn't that bad cuz they still loved each other no matter what happened.
Oct 18, 2008 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
I haven't seen it for a long while so I can't really remmember the plot, but the artwork is darkly beautiful and I've never forgotten that bit. It's probably got the greatest artwork in any anime I've seen.
Jun 18, 2009 1:31 PM

Jun 2009
It's one of the best anime ever, in my opinion. The entire dark graphics are just the most perfect style one can expect from such an anime, plus, the entire cultural mix, i mean japanese plus european culture, is a big wow in this anime. Also, the effect everything in this anime makes on the eye and mind, it's all awesome. About the soundtrack, guess i listened to it at least 7-8 times by now(i've got about 100 bands on my pc, so it's hard to listen much of only one), but it's still one of my favourite soundtracks. And the entire plot just goes unexpectedly up and down, without any understanding in the firs minutes. Ok, guess i've said enough. Btw, if u find any anime that resembles Cossette, please, give me a message.
Aug 30, 2009 6:36 PM

Aug 2008
it has a special style that makes it different then most animes

"You must discard everything that is precious to you before you may enter Paradise"
Mar 25, 2011 4:42 AM

Jun 2010
SailorKagome said:
I like the story,the graphic is wonderful and I love the soundtrack (by Yuki Kajura)

Le portrait des pettite Cosette=ART

+ Bloody. x3
Tell the victims to kill eachother.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Suggestion

Tsumetai_ame - Jun 16, 2010

3 by DSJFX18 »»
Jun 16, 2010 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.