Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2010 4:18 PM

Oct 2009
Dam, this arc HAD SO MUCH potential, but the ending was just yet another failure.

Oh well, next is the manipulative Ayatsuji. I'll love to see how this arc goes.

Nov 20, 2010 4:26 PM

May 2008
I Liked....but miss something xD

I really enjoyed the final chapter in "Amagami Precious Diary" 17.6 final Rihoko...seems

to complement o.O for me is the final huaahuahuauhauh

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7/
Nov 20, 2010 4:32 PM

Jan 2009
Thanks for adding the manga.

Looks like they attempted a normal arc but even the game version was better.

Also all previous endings had been on good/best ending paths?

Although for spoiler best I keep on thinking she would eat it and not notice lol.
Nov 20, 2010 4:34 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
They did not enough justice for a kiss with Rihoko so I will do it justice! This is how the kiss was supposed to be from the game!

There not if only it would have been animated. In general real nice tear jerker with Manaka and Ruriko hugging Rihoko for a last goodbye since it was their last time as official students at the tea club. Rihoko crying and emotional at that time was a plus in the tear jerking.

Rihoko looking nice in the Kimono and being clusmy was good. OST music when Rihoko was cleaning the tea club with Junichi was rather nice to the ear.

Side things that were a nice add were to me, Morishima with the dogs and Manaka pointing out. Ai/Sae expressions with Junichi and Miya being present. The scenery was top notch. I will keep Rihoko was my #2 choice girl, it was good enough to my taste.

Ok, in the spoiler are all the pics of parts from the game I would have wished to have animated in Rihoko's arc.

Too bad they did not fit them in. It would have been fan service nice and the phone booth one would have been kind romantic. Oh well can't have everything.

wow considering the game they deprived rihoko of romance!!
this is the worst arc if compared to the others.. all the other girls reached the kissing stage and rihoko only got a new member??
Nov 20, 2010 5:12 PM
Mar 2010
i woulda rather had a 4 episode arc of miya than this stupid arc. pretty terrible to be honest.
Nov 20, 2010 5:38 PM

Jun 2010
Aaaw what is this. This isn't the end I was hoping for. Where is the kiss, love happy ending not a half half thingy... crap. It feels so empty... :(

Nov 20, 2010 5:42 PM

Nov 2009
superman89 said:
This says it all and had me rolling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiVjd1q-hw

I love you.

Anyways, yeah lackluster arc. I agreed with whoever said that a bad ending would have been better (at least more interesting).

I am sort of thankful that the childhood friend is the one to deserve this treatment. Not that i wanted this to happen, but the childhood friend is always the winner in any other show so this is the best failure target.
(Very Bad 3/10)
Nov 20, 2010 6:10 PM

Apr 2008
feels like an incomplete arc

Nov 20, 2010 6:52 PM

May 2009
This was nice~ I didn't mind this arc, it was easygoing and cute ^^
It ended a bit differently than other arcs, but that's ok, it's still positive on my side =)
Rihoko looked very nice in the end, with yukata getup. I can see them together in the future, almost definitely :) So i have to disagree with those who feel like they'll stay friends forever... you never know =)
And now for the final arc, i'm pretty interested in how it will be~
x3mslayerNov 20, 2010 7:00 PM
Nov 20, 2010 7:17 PM

Oct 2007
what the hell did i just watch, arc is complete with absolutely no progress
Nov 20, 2010 7:20 PM

Sep 2009
seriously .........the ending ruin my high hope for this arc ....>.>
Rihoko deserver a better ending.......
Nov 20, 2010 7:28 PM

Feb 2008
superman89 said:

You expresed all my thoughts in that video, thank you

@My post now

NOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO!!!!! I WAIT 4 Arcs to see the rihoko arc, and the end was totaly CRAP!!!!!!, no kiss =( sorry but i give it a 3 to this arc

From the 5 arcs already watched i left my 5 points to the Tanamachi, Kaoru arc, hope the final arc whould be good
ArpadiamNov 20, 2010 7:35 PM

Nov 20, 2010 7:39 PM

Jan 2008
Friend zoned. LAME.
Nov 20, 2010 8:00 PM
Sep 2010
Her arc was cool (i loved her ED) but wasn't a romance, it war more a slice of life!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 20, 2010 8:14 PM

Apr 2010
This episode was ALSO like a meh... not bad i mean... i just mean it was ordinary.

In whole, this arc wasn't that impressive, only the first episode for this arc was good... in fact that episode was probably the most funniest out of all the arcs.

Favourite arcs are still Haruka and Kaoru.

Time to delete these 4 episodes and prepare for the last arc.
Nov 20, 2010 9:33 PM

Apr 2010
That's it??? o_O
Nov 20, 2010 10:05 PM

May 2008
At least they showed something different other then everyone getting together =D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 20, 2010 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, major disappointment. Why did they do this? That sucks!

Man, I had really high hopes for this arc after the first episode; it was really cute. I feel bad for Rihoko, seriously. At the beginning, she says her feelings for Junichi was always one-sided, and it looks like it will stay that way, unfortunately. Poor Rihoko.

But her ED song is good, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 20, 2010 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Poor Rihoko...the ending was crap. Boring and disappointing.

This episode was jumping from one thing to another also. They didn't do much the last few episodes then they tried to jam a bunch during this episode and this episode didn't have a good flow at all. Junichi randomly joins the tea club without him mentioning any interest in it before. Then graduation literally takes 2 seconds, when the 2 sempai's graduating was the main conflict this whole arc [along with Rihoko's diet]. Their graduation deserved more screen time.

Rihoko's ED song is one of my favorites. (:

3/5...disappointment.
Nov 20, 2010 11:08 PM

Jan 2010
guyklc said:
Wow, major disappointment. Why did they do this? That sucks!

Man, I had really high hopes for this arc after the first episode; it was really cute. I feel bad for Rihoko, seriously. At the beginning, she says her feelings for Junichi was always one-sided, and it looks like it will stay that way, unfortunately. Poor Rihoko.

But her ED song is good, though.

I felt the same way, poor Rihoko. =(
Nov 20, 2010 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
greenmush said:
At least they showed something different other then everyone getting together =D

I suppose so, but I think they really should have done SOMETHING since it looked like Rihoko tried so hard to show her feelings to him.
Nov 21, 2010 12:40 AM

Oct 2010
superman89 said:
Amazing ROFL! This was great to listen to!
I-Keii said:
I really enjoyed the final chapter in "Amagami Precious Diary" 17.6 final Rihoko...seems to complement o.O for me is the final huaahuahuauhauh
[url=http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7/]http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7
Oh yeah? Now you got me into reading all of that part and guess what?
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7/24.html
Now that is part if they animated it, would PAWNED all the girls kisses so far. They should have done! Show how voluptuous women curves are the best!
greenmush said:
I agree with this and will give also guts to the ones wanting to do it like that but it was a huge risk let down for many Rihoko fans including me. She is my #2 but the manga makes justice far better than the game IMO since I just read part of it concerning Rihoko.
Yumekichi11Nov 21, 2010 12:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 21, 2010 1:06 AM

Sep 2010
Wadafuk, what a terrible end. Where's the lovey dovey romance, mang?
Nov 21, 2010 1:32 AM

Jun 2010
the ending just make the whole arc looks like crap .. where's the deepkiss !!
Nov 21, 2010 1:59 AM

Jun 2010
not really what i was expecting, though i wasn't really expecting something to begin with... it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. (maybe following the ai arc didn't do this arc any good)

but hey, finally "she's" next... :D let's hope they don't mess up her arc...
Nov 21, 2010 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
crapy ending for a crapy arc....
Nov 21, 2010 7:51 AM
Jun 2010
i am so fking pissed wtf were they thinking that wasnt the ending to the arc, im horribly dissapointed at this arc.
Nov 21, 2010 11:35 AM
May 2009
superman89 said:

yknow when i heard it was delayed my curiosity got the better of me and read some spoilers, that puts my thoughts into it succinctly....ear rape of a freshman indeed.

/crosses fingers for alternate ending on DVD
Nov 21, 2010 11:54 AM

Dec 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
I-Keii said:
I really enjoyed the final chapter in "Amagami Precious Diary" 17.6 final Rihoko...seems to complement o.O for me is the final huaahuahuauhauh
[url=http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7/]http://www.mangafox.com/manga/amagami_precious_diary/v02/c016.7
Now that is part if they animated it, would PAWNED all the girls kisses so far.

That would've been hot....
...so, why did they choose this end?
Nov 21, 2010 1:26 PM

Nov 2008
superman89 said:
ROFLMAO xDD
Thanks to that, my rage went off xDD It was still good but I felt being rickrolled xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 21, 2010 1:33 PM

Jun 2008
NOTHING. FUCKING. HAPPENED.

He practically had sex with the other girls. (And might well have done, off-screen.) But poor Rihocchi. who's loved him since she was tiny, and never once complained about his obliviousness, AND had the best figure out of all the girls imo, gets NOTHING.
RAAAAGE.

I demand a 13-episode series focused on Rihoko to make up for this total injustice. With the best ending. Which is never going to happen.
Nov 21, 2010 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
ilikeyouevenmore said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I-Keii said:
Now that is part if they animated it, would PAWNED all the girls kisses so far.

That would've been hot....
...so, why did they choose this end?

Because they're retards and trolls.... >_>

There's 4 Original Game ending to choose... but they just have to be original at the moment.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 21, 2010 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
wow not a good arc imo.
Nov 21, 2010 8:02 PM

Aug 2010
VERY VERY LAME

well whatever i knew thsi arc is going to be disappointing
off to Tsukasa's arc
i read the manga, her story is interesting if the director didnt change the story. if he did then that sucks because her story is really something that u dont expect lol
you'll see what i mean =)
Nov 21, 2010 9:00 PM

Feb 2008
I`be unsatify by the crap rihoko arc end, so i gona start to read the manga, and fulfill my desire to see the kiss of juuichi and riho-chin

Nov 21, 2010 10:26 PM

Apr 2008
I'll be my usual contrary self and say that this was my favorite arc by far, mostly because Rihocchi is the sex, something I definitely didn't expect when I was looking over all of the character profiles. I don't even mind that her singing is kinda crappy. It also doesn't hurt that Junichi didn't do anything to her for once. It's best for potential waifus to be untouched by shitty protagonists. In all seriousness, if you want to watch a conventional boy meets girl, boy kisses girl ending, watch any other romantic show out there. The decision to omit a kiss scene worked for me, and left an even more positive impression on me for this arc, which alone will raise the score of this show by a few points.

Also, for once, I finally got the sense of a normal school setting, whereas all of the others were forced and the romance didn't really make much sense. Also, Junichi was far less irritating in this arc.

Nov 22, 2010 12:26 AM

Nov 2008
JUICHI YOU FUCKING IDIOT

YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED HER CHUBBY ASS ANY TIME YOU WANTED, BUT DID YOU? NOOOOOOOO - YOU HAD TO FAP TO PICTURES OF MODELS WHO LOOKED LIKE RIHOKO INSTEAD.

God, that was a painful arc to watch.
Nov 22, 2010 12:33 AM

Oct 2010
MisterSaito said:
It also doesn't hurt that Junichi didn't do anything to her for once. It's best for potential waifus to be untouched by shitty protagonists.
Actually you forgot he saw her panties and touched her breasts but in regards to sex no but it would have left a better impression on you if they showed he gives her a ring in her favorite treat (the choux creme).

Nov 22, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
if they showed he gives her a ring in her favorite treat (the choux creme).
That would've ruined it even more.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2010 12:48 AM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Yumekichi11 said:
if they showed he gives her a ring in her favorite treat (the choux creme).
That would've ruined it even more.
Not really because it would show the main character marrying the character and they did that only with Morishima except it was different since she is a different girl.
Yumekichi11Nov 22, 2010 12:52 AM

Nov 22, 2010 1:32 AM

Aug 2009
I'm... conflicted. I'm disappointed that there wasn't really a satisfying romantic finish to the episode, but I kind of understand why they went with this ending. I guess it just goes to show that four episodes really isn't enough for a childhood friend route without making it seem rushed. Ah well, we can just use the Precious Diary extra chapter as an epilogue.

Hang in there, Rihoko.
Ha-cha!
Nov 22, 2010 1:48 AM

Jan 2007
I'm with Saito on this one. My favorite arc so far. While development between the two was slow, I really enjoyed the chemistry between the two. It wasn't unnatural and didn't have those weird awkward moment like the others.

I won't say I wasn't disappointed with how it ended though. While it may have been a more fitting natural conclusion for Rihoko, thinking back on the first episode and in her monologue about her love being one-sided made me wish for the end to go a bit further.

With this done, I am very much looking forward to the Tsukasa arc. I enjoyed the manga version of it and am looking forward to seeing how this will be done.
Nov 22, 2010 6:14 AM

Aug 2008
Sigh, 21 weeks' worth of wait, only for this to happen... Oh well, at least the ending wasn't forced and unnatural, much like what some people said.

Decided to wait for UTW's subs before I watched, and after looking at all the comments and that video that's been spreading around, I was afraid that this would end really badly, but at least it turned out to be much more acceptable and better than I originally thought. Having known that Rihoko's ED song probably meant something, I didn't really expected them to really just end off without a proper conclusion, but since Junichi didn't exactly friend-zoned her, it's not like there's no chance for further development if they continued on with this arc. But then I guess we can't have the best of both worlds, since featuring all the heroines in their own arcs naturally meant not having enough episodes to cover everything.

Despite all that, this probably is my favorite arc, and it's not because I favor Rihoko or anything, but it's just this arc flowed much smoothly compared to the others. I really liked how this arc began. It almost seems like there's no development throughout this arc, but to me, I felt that there were at least some, however small they might be. Considering they're childhood friends, there's already quite enough development between them to begin with to start something, but much like what Saito said above, good for potential waifus to stay untouched. :P

I guess the only thing I can do is wait and hope for them to do something again. Or just go for the manga. Till then, I'll just go clear off Rihoko's route in the game, and listen to Koi wa Aserazu, Hoshi and her other character songs in the game in the mean time...
zStorm_DukezNov 22, 2010 6:28 AM
Nov 22, 2010 7:17 AM

Nov 2008
Worst arc of the season... Well, next is Tsukasa! :D
Nov 22, 2010 7:24 AM

Dec 2008
filler Arc? Nothing happened .... when it started i thought it would be interesting but i guess i was wrong.
Rihoko arc was wasted. They couldve done a better job, maybe they'll make it up with the last arc.

Nice song near the middle of the epi. one of the few things i liked about it, but either way i was not happy with ending.
so sad that this happens though
Nov 22, 2010 7:53 AM
Sep 2007
Lame end was very lame, can't say much more about it. To that end this episode (the whole arc actually) felt like a waste of my time.
Nov 22, 2010 8:46 AM

Aug 2010
Shit Ending.
Nov 22, 2010 9:50 AM

Jul 2010
The arc itself was pretty good but I am dissapoint in the ending. Why didn't she get to be with him like very other character? =(

So far for me:

- Ai
- Haruka
- Kaoru
- Sae
- Rihoko

Next up is Tsukasa, can't wait! =D

Nov 22, 2010 10:11 AM

Oct 2010
Unique ending, indeed. I wonder if that's the same way the PS game ended on her route?
Nov 22, 2010 10:31 AM

Jul 2009
Omg what is this, I don't even

Way to ruin the ending, and Rihoko was like the best match for that guy, I thought this is going to be one of the best arcs, not the worst.... So lame.....
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kuro4735 - Jul 29, 2010

202 by Kodreyu »»
Oct 1, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

355 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 26, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

303 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 26, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Jul 8, 2010

226 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 25, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 1, 2010

280 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 15, 5:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.