Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2010 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first half was pretty normal, but as always they set up something at the end. Ally on the other hand is getting more problems than anyone else but she still have a chance to survive since her fate could go either way.
Mar 20, 2010 11:28 PM

Jun 2007
Ally was tranquilized lol.

This series has been getting better and better with each new episode. I think this is one of the most unnoticed gems of the past two seasons.
Mar 22, 2010 5:53 AM

Apr 2009
...I enjoyed this, but the time-space bugs thing settled a new record in idiocy. Just as I expected from this show!

The only big letdown was "the cause of element dematerialization" thrown in there in 15 seconds. Young Aimee cried "I want the world to end", it went through her nanoportal, then to the 11th dimension, the time-space bugs heard it and began destroying the world?
This show has many plot weak points. but this is the weakest of them all.
Mar 23, 2010 4:03 PM
Oct 2009
Yeah, the cause of Element Dematerialization was a bit abrupt.

But besides that, like damn, I can't get enough of this epic story.

Can't wait til the last episodes when the show finally ends!
Mar 24, 2010 1:54 PM

Sep 2008
The bugs theory (and it's at best a randome theory with nothing to support it) is really out there, but the story makes some sort of sense.

The factor of the evil director and the idol (not having the names on MAL is rather annoying >.<) is a strange one. Shooting Ally but still serving Ally's function was a nice touch though.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Mar 25, 2010 1:54 PM

Feb 2009
Time-space bugs...seriously...? >__>

This kind of ruined the whole series for me.
HSROSE. HOSRE. HORSE HORSE HORSE HORSE.
Mar 25, 2010 4:17 PM

Apr 2009
Paper said:
Time-space bugs...seriously...? >__>
This kind of ruined the whole series for me.

Yeah, that troubled me a lot too, but then Bastion said this:
Bastion said:
The bugs theory (...) is really out there

There are a lot of weird theories out there, with String Theory being one of the most famous ones. Bastion, could you please link some paper, or a wikipedia article?

Anyway, existing theory or not, it was too abrupt to be good as all the other crazy theories in there: posi-elements, nano-portals... They always gave us several episodes to get the general idea. But this time they took about a minute to "explain" it. I hope they manage to wrap it up.
Jun 15, 2012 12:34 PM

May 2009
Well, it was foreshadowed from a very, very early episode, in the midst of Juno's dreams.

Yeah, the explanation is kinda stupid...but ehh, I can accept it.

What the hell, episode preview? What kind of insanity is this you purport to show me?

One more thing...where is Mount Ratoara? That's where the colony commander tells the colony team to "go with Dr. Carr" to. I assume that's the location of the third portal?
GlennMagusHarveyJun 15, 2012 12:44 PM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 39 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 28, 2010

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
Dec 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 38 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 27, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 1:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 36 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 20, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 35 Discussion

Tetsuyan - Mar 14, 2010

9 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 11:29 AM

» Element Hunters Episode 34 Discussion

ChronoBallX - Mar 6, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.