Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 6:49 AM
May 2021
Yuki is cute, but that is all this anime has going for it. I do not find this engaging, I am even a little bored and that is by far the most egregious crime.
Oct 14, 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
is there any romanceee between this mc and yuki ??

yuki is really precious maid !!
Oct 14, 12:43 PM

Mar 2021
I like the aesthetic a lot and the maid's past seems interesting, but it feels pretty difficult to stay engaged a lot of the time. I think the mix of heavy backstory and lighthearted interactions with the mc don't mix well together for me.

Seeing the maid lose her edge after getting too invested in the sauce was hilarious tho. I wish there was a narrator or someone to whisper in her ear, that it was her and not the 'wild ferocious' dog.
Oct 14, 6:30 PM

Dec 2023
omg im about to rip agemochitaro out of the screen and pop him like bubble wrap hes so diggity darn cute
Oct 14, 7:41 PM
Sep 2008
The maid is great but the MC is meh worst than the one of To Love Ru, but at the very least he isn't as bad as the one of Rent a Girlfriend.
Yesterday, 1:19 AM

Jul 2023
Yuki's portrayal of being grateful for the mc's kindness reminds me of Ueda's other character Miyo.

Interestingly, as she was named Yuki, the Japanese reading for 雪,she was previously named with the Chinese reading of Xue.

I wonder if either she or her former master is Chinese.
Yesterday, 2:45 AM
Jul 2022
it was perfect for me it did have a very good background story for yuki
Yesterday, 5:33 AM
Jul 2024
I was expecting a vey lackluster introduction to this anime, but its been very smoothing sailing and eventful from each corner of this show.
Yesterday, 8:53 AM
Jan 2022
I can kill to get a dog like mochi... it is the cutest thing in the world..... slowly but surely our main protagonist is making a deeper connection with our maid... this is my comfort show this season so much cuteness in one frame 🌞
Yesterday, 8:58 AM
Sep 2021
Ms maid was given a new name i.e, Ms Yuki. Overall it was a warm & calm episode.
12 hours ago
Dec 2023
This anime is Wonderful
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What would you do if a hot assassin wanted to be your maid?

Mago293742 - Oct 12

23 by 4liver08 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kimi wa Meido-sama. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

106 by AnimeSrk »»
Yesterday, 8:07 AM

» OP and ED

ARK-13 - Oct 5

8 by Mago293742 »»
Oct 11, 8:50 AM

» New PV and release date

Dbagas8 - Aug 30

9 by aqukinmaster »»
Oct 2, 9:04 PM

» Teaser and Fall 2024

Dbagas8 - Mar 21

11 by ssafin »»
Aug 9, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.