Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wistoria's Wand and Sword
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 26, 6:33 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to camghost10
WOW YOU KNOW AN ANIME EPISODE WENT CRAZY WHEN IT HAS CREDITS ROLL AT THE END OMG!!! INSANE!
@camghost10 The credits roll felt CINEMA
Sep 26, 6:40 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to hikikodokumori
Holy smokes, that was some terrible writing. Bro took 3 business days to cast that Armenta Auliscas, damn. Also, why does Wignall want to die so bad? Docking one whole grade, from 7 to 6, due to that absolutely ridiculous physics-and-logic-defying glasses breakage. Them creating a mega sword for him last second, him knowing to grab it immediately after falling through the circle, Sion who is definitely weaker than Julius, trying to charge with his Byrdelion as if there's a chance to penetrate those iron wings. My goodness, who wrote this? As soon as he said wand can't do it and sword can't do it, it was obvious what needs to be done. I don't understand how I got so pissed at this episode, but here we are.

Edit: upon reading the rest of this thread, seems like I'm the only one and this was apparently a masterpiece.
@hikikodokumori HAHA, I was also cringing a bit at the dialogue. It felt like one of those moments where "with the power of friendship (x)" Lol. It sucks because everything else was good. The soundtrack and the pretty good animation, like it wasn't a slideshow. If it just made a bit more sense would've been peak.
Sep 26, 12:12 PM
Feb 2020
cannot get enough of the animation its so good and smooth and this last episode was actually insane i loved every single second of it
Sep 26, 2:40 PM
Oct 2023
Music, animation, action and combos were beautiful. It makes me want to give it 8/10 instead of 7/10. Beautiful episode, the best from animes from this season
Sep 27, 2:41 PM
Aug 2024
ABSOLUTE PEAK 🔥
Sep 27, 5:16 PM
Mar 2016
that my friend was PEAAAAKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 28, 1:43 AM
Aug 2024
Good Anime And good take on fantasy
Sep 28, 6:04 AM
Aug 2018
Peak episode fr, but the question is, how did Rosti get there? Was bro just tailing them and somehow ok?
Sep 28, 7:21 AM
Aug 2022
Best Episode Will has will power
Sep 28, 8:52 AM
Jun 2020
Incredible episode!
Sep 28, 10:59 AM

Aug 2018
The animation and direction of this episode has been one of the best so far! The battle was epic, and this episode opened the door for the true lore of the anime, it seems, and explains why the anime is called Wistoria: Wand AND Sword.
With this episode, I also think that we got the confirmation that Rosty is, in fact, Elfie, and that she has been keeping a close eye on Will since the day he entered the school (but this makes the bathroom story from episode 8 SO BAD, like, at what point isn't that harrassment), since there's no reason for Rosty to know about that story, to have that piece of ice (that I genuinely didn't understand what the ice had to with all of the scene, like, was it special or something?), and also there's no way Rosty got down there if "he" isn't Elfie.
Wignall's change of attitude was really pleasant to see, and Lihanna still is a great character, but Sion is so annoying, like, can't he just be normal for one? He's such an unlikeable character in my opinion. Even Julius was more likeable this episode, although he disappeared in the end for some reason. I still feel like the whole plot and characters thing isn't really this anime strong suit, but the anime has really good battles!
I wasn't expecting the ending to be different, and it actually felt like a last episode, with that final epic scene with Will slicing through the 270 credit monster, which makes him a 270000 credit warrior.
Really curious to see how the season will really end next episode, because the preview spoiled so much of the ending of this whole situation for some reason, and I feel like the season will end in a place that is just not that really exciting, but we'll see.
I'm sure we are getting the 2nd season announcement tomorrow though.
Sep 28, 3:56 PM
Aug 2024
The true nature of the anime becomes apparent, and I love it.
Sep 28, 4:08 PM
Jul 2024
a very good anime and not at all generic for my taste, this anime was the top 2 of its season, it is incredible
Sep 28, 9:10 PM
Mar 2019
Will can't cast spells, but he has an ability to manipulate it? That last episode better provide some answers. Overall, action-packed, and heart-pounding.
Sep 29, 5:16 AM
Mar 2024
Woow , will had this power all along?
Sep 30, 12:40 PM

Jun 2019
It was a really great episode. Everyone gave their all especially Will. I'm so proud of you boy. You're amazing. Even when you were scared, you didn't give up. With the help of Wand and Sword, Will was able to defeat the Duke. Amazing episode. The music is so beautiful. Yuki Hayashi, my GOAT.
Sep 30, 11:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Will using his sword and physical power combined with some fire magic on it sure was impressive, he slashed the monster in half lol
Oct 1, 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Undeadninja
Peak episode fr, but the question is, how did Rosti get there? Was bro just tailing them and somehow ok?
@Undeadninja well i guess cause he is
Oct 1, 12:53 PM

Dec 2020
if he said “Wistoria” it would be cinema, but also it's cinema añskjldsal ^^
Oct 3, 1:57 AM
Jul 2019
woah....dude actually defeated the evil grand duke
Oct 5, 5:50 AM

Mar 2020
Was this story meant to make us understand that a warrior in an MMORPG was good with sub-DPS xD?
Oct 6, 9:50 PM
Aug 2024
it was very well put together
Oct 8, 11:16 AM
Sep 2020
This episode was PURE art.
The awesome display of everyone's magic and especially that "Wis" at the end was something else this episode
Oct 9, 10:17 PM
Deez

Jul 2021
I guess he can just do that
Oct 9, 10:58 PM

Nov 2009
so, I guess now they and Will himself knows Will can use both sword and magic at same time?

And Will has used this before... but somehow forgot about it? and think he can only use swords and not magic...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Yesterday, 10:03 AM

Apr 2015
So this is what the name of this anime means, Will using the power of other wands, Truly Wistoria! AMAZING!
Yesterday, 2:39 PM
May 2020
definition of team work makes the dream work
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29

120 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 3:07 PM

» The plot of this show is just repeating itself

SoupEnergy - Sep 9

42 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Oct 14, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21

120 by Biisoo »»
Oct 14, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 14

173 by Biisoo »»
Oct 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1

121 by amirsayeed »»
Oct 12, 7:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.