Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 12:54 AM
Apr 2020
Masaki deserved a smack in that episode more than Live did.
Sep 24, 2:32 AM
Feb 2021
I fell in love with this show more and more as it went on. Supurb animation, laugh out loud moments, a light dusting of feels, blue's-busting energy it was a fun ride that I will miss watching.
Definitely earned it's 8/10.
Sep 24, 2:41 AM

Apr 2024
ugh, the half was cringe but well, ...
the end was fairly decent.
7/10
Sep 24, 5:19 AM

Oct 2016
Last episode, I first thought this was going to be a prank, then everything started sounding legit and believable, especially because of the Ai backstory, so I believed it. I can't believe we actually got pranked along with Masaki lmao, FUCK YOU TOKAGE! Genius and perfect ending for the show.

Aww, the Live and Masaki backstory was sweet. Masaki has been a violent gremlin ever since she was but a wee child. It's funny though, Live just went out one day at daylight, then burned to a crisp and met Masaki.

I think there's still a lot of potential things to explore here and we need more Shigeyuki- I mean Yuki, since she joined officially very late. And most importantly, Live and Masaki hasn't gotten hitched yet, give Live a taste of that blood again!

If ever we don't get a second season, I think this was already a great ending, but if there's enough demand for the producers, then it's left very open. I mean, we still haven't reached 1 million subscribers and Live hasn't made a meal out of Masaki yet. Time to throw money at this show's direction. I'm really gonna miss MayoPan though.
Sep 24, 5:21 AM
Oct 2019
Wow we all just got PRANKED!! LMAO
They really understand YOUTUBE CULTURE.
NGL i was prepared to shed a tear for the sad ending.

Yeah i would say this is a satisfying finale.
I really enjoyed their chemistry and their shenanigans.
7/10 from me.

I'm sure i am not the only one who put out their fist into the screen, PEWDIEPIE BRO FIST FOR ONE LAST TIME!!
Sep 24, 8:31 AM

Mar 2015
I knew Live was most likely going to be one of those hooded people. Didn't think it was a whole setup though. I really enjoyed this one. Directer did a fantastic job. Was cool seeing a video of him working on it. 8/10 for me.
Sep 24, 11:17 AM

Mar 2014
Never thought the whole was a prank, well played
Sep 24, 11:21 AM
Apr 2007
A good finisher to the series
Sep 24, 12:14 PM
May 2021
God i enjoyed this show so much! I do wish we could've seen mother, and also maybe i'm dumb but i never understood why Masaki was kicked out of her friend group, i mean she hit someone but what was the reason, was this ever explained?? Obviously hitting is never okay, but i just wanna know how all this came to be lol
Anyways i'm so happy Live is fine and dandy and they still have a chance to live together and make videos and all that. Although i also wonder if they can hit that 1mil in a month, wish there was at least 1 more episode at leasttt T.T
Sep 24, 1:00 PM
May 2024
It was great! the end was unexpected and the story was great
Sep 24, 2:14 PM

May 2014
Yeah, that was great. Gonna be near the top of my favorite anime of the year.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Sep 24, 11:00 PM
Aug 2021
phenomenal ending, good sound/music works (various different renditions of the opening song), characters are nice with good development (esp for masaki), with a nice touch of mild yuri. visually the show is also appealing.
some plot elements might not make sense though, and had some weird hard to watch moments.
definitely one of the nice shows for this season though. the best part might be the final few episodes.
Cabbage_CatSep 24, 11:07 PM
Sep 25, 12:31 AM

Mar 2008
Liked the show a lot, a low 8 high 7 for me. Would have liked to see the goal get accomplished and the blood sucking commence, but alas.

Side note did anyone else hear the 4th survivor music from RE2 when Tokage was running? Not sure if parody or intended.
Sep 26, 12:43 AM

Mar 2008
It being all a setup for content makes more sense actually. Since if there really was a rule against disappearing and Live actually gone making an announcement like they did would have put her in danger.

Hard to figure what I think of this show. Some eps felt boring some were real good. We never find out why Masaki even lost her temper that time before and she still gets physically violent against people she cares about so it is hard to entirely like her, i dont hate her but it's a lot of mixed feelings since she is a mixed bag kind of character. I guess it is expected to be overlooked from being a comedy but with all the serious moments in this and the plot revolving around it you would think there would be a small change.
Sep 27, 10:36 AM
Aug 2013
Mostly a screwball, high-octane comedy with a premise similar to Ya Boy Kongming. But it's the sentimental moments such as the backstories of Fu and Ichiko that stand out. I wish the show had leaned more on that to become something greater. 5/10
Sep 27, 4:24 PM
Jul 2008
Smart prank by the studio lol. Had higher expectation for PA Works but turned out to be a very average anime.
Sep 28, 2:46 PM

Mar 2010
I knew things were a bit too fishy, but prank videos are the OG content.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 10, 7:22 AM

Jan 2017
For a prank vid this whole running from Mother's henchemen bit was so DAMN ELABORATE, holy shit Lize

Though we do see Masaki's arc of not being afraid of the camera anymore, she still cant really control her temper lmao. At least Lize can take it compared to puny humans
Oct 11, 3:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Ahaha, for all it to be a prank in the end? Welcome to YouTube, lol. Live-sama and Masachika-san did know each other after all, so that's what she was hinting at earlier in the episode, eh.

Looks like the two from Masachika-san's previous channel were playing along on this one, would've wanted some serious revenge otherwise xD.

Op acoustic version with the credits rolling was awesome to see, we need to see more of that in this industry!

All in all, the imouto ep was my clear fav and I enjoyed seeing Yukirinko-san joining the MayoPan crew, her little catfight with Live-sama is hilarious. Had fun with this one, solid 7/10.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 12, 1:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The huge prank at the end ahahah well that was very youtube-like I can't blame them, and it worked, also lol it turns out Masaki saved Live's life back then for making her drink her blood, it makes sense now, good ending for this anime it was pretty fun overall, just the concept of vampire doing youtube videos is enough to make it entertaining
Oct 16, 6:04 PM
Jan 2024
Not bad. I didn't cringe even once... clearly a 7.5/10 show
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16

32 by Ashhk »»
Oct 12, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29

69 by kireikana »»
Oct 10, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9

36 by Ashhk »»
Oct 9, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2

37 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 9, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26

42 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 9, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.