Forum Settings
Forums

Webtoon 'Dark Moon: Tsuki no Saidan' Gets TV Anime

New
Sep 16, 4:28 AM
News Team
Jun 2017
The Aniplex Online Fest 2024 event announced a television anime adaptation of HYBE and ENHYPEN's Dark Moon: Tsuki no Saidan (Dark Moon: The Blood Altar) webtoon on Monday, revealing a teaser visual (pictured) and a teaser promotional video.

HYBE serialized the fantasy romance webtoon on the Naver Webtoon webcomic portal from January 2022 to August 2023. Yen Press licensed the webtoon in English in December 2023 and released the third volume on June 18.

Synopsis
Ever since she was a young girl, Sooha was told to hide her superhuman abilities to avoid getting mistaken for a vampire. Having been accused of being one and blamed for her childhood friend's death, Sooha enrolls in Decelis Academy—a night school where supernatural beings, such as vampires and werewolves, allegedly cannot enter.

At the academy, Sooha soon encounters Heli, a student who offers friendship despite discovering her secret. Heli introduces Sooha to his close friends—Jaan, Jino, Shion, Jakah, Noa, and Solon—who all have different powers as well. But their connection seems to run deeper than just that; they are curiously drawn to her, feeling as if they would do anything she wishes.

In light of a recent murder that is said to be the work of a vampire, Heli and his friends' unsettling history slowly unravels. While the seven boys try to shield Sooha from the world of the supernatural, she inevitably gets entangled in the centuries-old rivalry between vampires and werewolves. As tensions intensify, Sooha realizes that she may be closer than ever to the creatures she hates the most. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Announcement

Official site: https://darkmoon-tba.com/
Official X (Twitter): @DARKMOON_TBA

Source: Comic Natalie

Dark Moon: Tsuki no Saidan on MAL
DatRandomDudeSep 16, 2:41 PM
Sep 16, 4:46 AM

Feb 2022
aw a manhwa title i've never seen before, we need an anime adaptation of The Legend of the Northern Blade
Sep 16, 5:51 AM

Sep 2020
Looks like K-pop anime
Sep 16, 7:43 AM

Apr 2021
There are so so many good manhwas left unadapted. Focus on those.
Sep 16, 9:27 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to mshfqtny
There are so so many good manhwas left unadapted. Focus on those.
@mshfqtny this. holy shit what I'd give for a yongbi adaption (I dunno why they're doing gosu instead)
Sep 16, 9:52 AM
Feb 2016
Wouldn't it be nice if the ENHYPEN members were to voice the characters as well..
Sep 16, 9:54 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to ZXEAN
Looks like K-pop anime
@ZXEAN I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the cast is based of a K-pop group... So, it doesn't 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 look like K-pop anime.
Sep 17, 5:28 AM
Sep 2024
Reply to Menternor
@ZXEAN I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the cast is based of a K-pop group... So, it doesn't 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 look like K-pop anime.
@Menternor

as a fan of the group, the main 7 characters are based on the 7 members of the group so you aren't wrong
Sep 17, 5:29 AM
Sep 2024
Dark Moon is the entire lore of the kpop group ENHYPEN's vampire academy concept for anyone unaware
Sep 17, 6:26 AM

Aug 2012
Hmm, looks like it maybe decent. Added to on plan to watch list.
Sep 18, 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
I haven't heard anything good about this one. Pass.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume.' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

3 by assignmenthelpnz »»
2 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
3 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
6 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
6 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Rimuru0001 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.