Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 10:32 PM
Jul 2023
If you are a Blue Archive fan, you will love the multiple fanservices + favorite characters are introduced here including Nagisa, Momoi, and Midori.
Jun 23, 11:58 AM

Jul 2016
Well, color me surprised. They did adapt the scene with Sensei licking/devouring Iori's feet (even though the game only hinted at him kissing her boots). We being absolute degenerates is now canon, boys.
Such a shame they nerfed Hina's reaction to that moment tho.

Other than that, Sensei-Black Suit confrontation scene ended up being portrayed way better than I expected. Definitely among my favorite moments of this first season.

Also random Momoi and Midori cameo. S2 hinted?
Jun 24, 3:18 AM

Feb 2018
Lmao it's the infamous feet licking scene.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 3, 6:54 PM

Dec 2022
Great to see the other students
Aug 6, 8:58 PM

Jun 2020
I do not think they should have asked other schools for help rescuing Hoshino given the intrigue between schools, especially not Gehenna given what happened in previous episodes.
"
Sep 1, 11:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're doing experiments on Hoshino damn, well they definitely need to save her as fast as possible and it's helping that most people they're asking for help just can't go... at least Problem Solver 68 are always here to carry xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

Xanek - May 26

24 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.