Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Aharen-san wa Hakarenai' Announced

New
Aug 3, 9:44 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Aharen is Unfathomable) television anime announced a second season on Sunday, revealing the staff, a teaser visual (pictured) and teaser promotional video.

Voice actors Takuma Terashima and Inori Minase are reprising as the lead characters Matsuboshi Raidou and Reina Aharen, respectively.

Tomoe Makino (Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai) is returning the direct the second season at Felix Film, with chief director Yasutaka Yamamoto. Takao Yoshioka and Yuuko Yahiro are also returning to handle series composition and character designs, respectively.

Masanao Akahoshi (Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu) is joining the staff as a scriptwriter, alongside Yoshioka and Kotsukotsu. Yumiko Ishii (Roukin) and Chie Mishima (Urasekai Picnic) are joining Tomoko Iwasa as the chief animation directors.

Satoru Kousaki (Kusuriya no Hitorigoto) and MONACA (Summertime Render) are composing the music. Video sharing platform bilibili is credited for production. The rest of the staff are returning from the first season.

The anime series adapting Asato Mizu's romantic comedy manga aired in 12 episodes in Spring 2022. Crunchyroll streamed the anime with subtitles and an English dub.

Mizu serialized manga on the Shounen Jump+ website from January 2017 to April 2023. Shueisha published the 17th and final volume on August 4 that year.

Teaser PV

Official site: https://aharen-pr.com/
Official X (Twitter): @aharen_pr

Source: Moca News

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Season 2 on MAL
VindstotAug 3, 11:51 AM

Aug 3, 9:44 AM

Apr 2016
And then they say that nice things don't happen anymore :)
Aug 3, 9:50 AM

Jul 2015
Though the conclusion was satisfying and ended on confession, I'm not complaining at all! I absolutely loved watching those two dorks interacting with eachother.

Aug 3, 9:53 AM

May 2020
Was a good watch honestly. So glad we'll be getting a second season now.
Aug 3, 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Pieromysl
Though the conclusion was satisfying and ended on confession, I'm not complaining at all! I absolutely loved watching those two dorks interacting with eachother.
@Piromysl There is much more going on in the manga than just the confession. To the point of some genre-bending in later arcs, lmao.
Aug 3, 10:18 AM

Jul 2023
Yeah, it's another season of chilled anime

Aug 3, 10:24 AM

May 2021
Been waiting for the announcement of a second season. :D
Aug 3, 10:30 AM
Wreckerangel
Feb 2023
Recently, a sequel unexpectedly appeared 🙃

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Aug 3, 10:54 AM

Oct 2017
Saw the leaks so no surprise but really happy to have more.
Aug 3, 12:53 PM

Jul 2007
Oh wow, I had the original in my plan to watch. Guess I will wait then. Really happy for the fans!
Aug 3, 2:28 PM

Jul 2015
Amazing news, first season adapted 67 chapter hope the second season adapt the rest
Aug 3, 2:36 PM

Feb 2022
Sweet. Great news.
Aug 3, 4:00 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Aharen-san is returning for a season 2!!! I couldn't be anymore happier with this great news!! <3 AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Aug 3, 4:09 PM

Mar 2019
WHAT!? Aw yeah, this is the best news I've heard in a long time!!
Aug 4, 2:17 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to tragedydesu
Amazing news, first season adapted 67 chapter hope the second season adapt the rest
@tragedydesu Do they have a chance to finish the entire manga adaptation with this?
Aug 4, 4:29 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to RobertBobert
@tragedydesu Do they have a chance to finish the entire manga adaptation with this?
@RobertBobert there is exactly 100 chapter left to adapt (with some few extras) ,to adapt the whole thing properly they need like 18-20 ep
most likely they will skip some content to adapt the rest in 1 cour
Aug 4, 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to tragedydesu
@RobertBobert there is exactly 100 chapter left to adapt (with some few extras) ,to adapt the whole thing properly they need like 18-20 ep
most likely they will skip some content to adapt the rest in 1 cour
@tragedydesu So in an ideal scenario they could beautifully adapt the entire manga into three seasons or two seasons and OVAs?
Aug 4, 4:41 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to RobertBobert
@tragedydesu So in an ideal scenario they could beautifully adapt the entire manga into three seasons or two seasons and OVAs?
@RobertBobert yep , two seasons + ovas is the best option i can think of for a proper complete adaptation
Aug 4, 1:51 PM
Jun 2013
This is such great news! It was one of my fave animes from 2022 - cant wait to Aharens goofy family again!
Aug 4, 3:00 PM

Oct 2015
Honestly, I struggled to finish the first season. It’s just another anime where the girl has a specific problem with her, sprinkled in with high school romance. Will give it the three episode rule though when it comes out.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Aug 17, 11:11 AM

Aug 2017
Happy to hear this, the 1st season seemed a little boring at first but I really enjoyed it the more I watched so it's great news to see a 2nd season

More topics from this board

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' 2nd Season Unveils New Staff, Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

Vindstot - 4 hours ago

2 by Memore »»
27 seconds ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Additional Cast Pair Announced

Vindstot - Oct 3

3 by gary598byers »»
3 hours ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

28 by deg »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 2:59 AM

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

17 by luffysenchou »»
Today, 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.