Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 8, 1:47 AM

Jul 2017
Ive literally watched s1 a bajillion times

Where the fuck is season 2
Jul 8, 3:11 AM
Oct 2021
Kitsune_089 said:

Fr, no release date no signal โ˜ ๏ธ
Jul 8, 3:15 AM
Dec 2022
Kitsune_089 said:

I mean it was announced not even a year ago. Be patient.
(I'm wrong whoopsnky mistake)

Yea you're right. 3 years..
Jul 8, 3:51 AM
Aug 2021
same, too much time, the studio that made the film and s1 isnt big, so maybe that One of the reasons, even tough its One of their most succesfull anime
Jul 8, 3:58 AM

Mar 2021
Ikr!!! we demand Season2 in 2025!
Jul 8, 4:37 AM

Jul 2017
SuntProstMare said:
same, too much time, the studio that made the film and s1 isnt big, so maybe that One of the reasons, even tough its One of their most succesfull anime

s1 is quite popular
Jul 8, 7:29 AM

Jan 2018
i learned that rushing for a continuous season wouldn't end up well. after some more sleepovers then they can decide which scenes is going to be lit.
Jul 8, 9:56 AM
Nov 2021
ye like they disappeared or sthing man why cant he have good things these days sigh
Jul 8, 11:35 AM
Oct 2021
It’s probably the Studio. Usually projects that are ready get pushed back due to releasing conflicts. Like something else they want to come out 1st that’s completely unrelated but could affect their bottom line.

I’m not sure what studio this is but check and see if there other things they have coming out. 3 years used to be more of an avg time for small studious but it’s 2024 so it’s gotta be scheduling…. A quick google search will confirm or deny that.
Jul 8, 12:24 PM
Jun 2023
Kitsune_089 said:

Wait some more, dont post threads like this which are unnecessary and not helpful. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Jul 8, 5:25 PM

Jul 2017
PunGood020 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Wait some more, dont post threads like this which are unnecessary and not helpful. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I asked an actual question, with a reason, unlike your reply that is "unnecessary and not helpful"
Jul 8, 5:28 PM
Jun 2023
Kitsune_089 said:
PunGood020 said:

I asked an actual question, with a reason, unlike your reply that is "unnecessary and not helpful"

No you didnt ask jack, you are just here because you cant wait like the rest of us, it will be announced once its near completion you dont have to start an unnecessary thread abt it, now dont quote me anymore ive said my bit.
Jul 8, 5:30 PM

Jul 2017
PunGood020 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

No you didnt ask jack, you are just here because you cant wait like the rest of us, it will be announced once its near completion you dont have to start an unnecessary thread abt it, now dont quote me anymore ive said my bit.

You are actually braindead
Jul 8, 5:38 PM
Jun 2023
Kitsune_089 said:
PunGood020 said:

Seriously dude? you are calling me braindead when you cant wait like a normal person for an anime to be out? are you even listening to yourself?
Jul 8, 5:44 PM
Apr 2021
PunGood020 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Seriously dude? you are calling me braindead when you cant wait like a normal person for an anime to be out? are you even listening to yourself?

ight chill. He is right. I'm dying to see the season 2 as well. But he is wrong for calling you braindead. just chill guys. we have to be more patient
Jul 8, 5:46 PM
Jun 2023
Panzer1437 said:
PunGood020 said:

ight chill. He is right. I'm dying to see the season 2 as well. But he is wrong for calling you braindead. just chill guys. we have to be more patient

Well thanks? obviously we got to wait, and not start unnecessary fights ๐Ÿ˜–
Jul 8, 7:00 PM
Sep 2021
i might be tripping but i didn't enjoy this anime like at all. it was mid for me but i would still watch s2 whenever cuz im a weeb. also that movie had me bored outa my mind
Jul 9, 12:13 AM
Nov 2020
Welcome to anime man just be hype it's getting a second season. If it doesn't happen in a year it may take a decade
Jul 9, 1:19 AM
May 2022
just let them cook

don't be impatient (just some others are rushed means not cooked well)

what about watch other stuff maybe rewatch some other anime you watched
Jul 9, 12:19 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to NatsuDragneel-_-
i might be tripping but i didn't enjoy this anime like at all. it was mid for me but i would still watch s2 whenever cuz im a weeb. also that movie had me bored outa my mind
@NatsuDragneel-_- imo its really unique and tanya's socio/psycho pathic behavior + internal monologues are really entertaining.

Also the action is really good
And sound too.

The only criticism id accept is the characters are bland, but thats apparently just because the anime adaptation focuses more on events and action rather then dialogue and characters, which i understand as a compromise and i find that ok

Also the cgi used is really smart (not high quality but smart), characters swap in and out from 3d models to 2d drawings as they get closer and farther from the camera etc, really cool way to make the show more economic to produce while hiding it as much as possible, which i also find fascinating
Jul 9, 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to NatsuDragneel-_-
@NatsuDragneel-_- imo its really unique and tanya's socio/psycho pathic behavior + internal monologues are really entertaining.

Also the action is really good
And sound too.

The only criticism id accept is the characters are bland, but thats apparently just because the anime adaptation focuses more on events and action rather then dialogue and characters, which i understand as a compromise and i find that ok

Also the cgi used is really smart (not high quality but smart), characters swap in and out from 3d models to 2d drawings as they get closer and farther from the camera etc, really cool way to make the show more economic to produce while hiding it as much as possible, which i also find fascinating
because i dont know any other show that did it
Jul 9, 8:05 PM
Apr 2022
Kitsune_089 said:

it might come or we will be updated by 2025
Jul 9, 8:07 PM
Oct 2019
Kitsune_089 said:

Bro I feel that so much ๐Ÿฅฒ
But I think if the studio’s taking longer so they can make the show better, I say let them cook.
Jul 10, 9:45 AM
Mar 2022
NatsuDragneel-_- said:

Yeah its just you buddy
Jul 10, 9:49 AM
Sep 2021
Animedealer_101 said:
NatsuDragneel-_- said:

Yeah its just you buddy

Its definitely not just me cuz i got ma friends who said the same thing. She acts evil but isn't and there's ma stuff that make it okay of an anime and like i said the movie was stupidly boring
Jul 10, 12:16 PM
Apr 2020
That's what I luv about Donghua most shows have multiple seasons and complete/finish.
I'm still waiting on 100's of Anime to continue, but they never do.
Jul 10, 1:34 PM
Dec 2023
Youjo Senki Season 2 โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Jul 10, 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
worst case is its cancelled lol
Jul 12, 7:47 PM
Feb 2023
Kitsune_089 said:

POV: One punch man..
Jul 13, 12:57 AM
Jul 2022
ill just read the manga and be happy with myself :')
Jul 13, 1:56 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to AmandaAkedia17
ill just read the manga and be happy with myself :')
@AmandaAkedia17 manga is behind the anime
Jul 14, 1:08 PM
Oct 2021
i’ve been patiently waiting for YEARS now
Jul 14, 1:07 PM
Oct 2021
i’ve been patiently waiting for YEARS now
Jul 15, 4:50 PM

May 2017
stuck in limbo like no game no life
81982062_p0
Jul 17, 1:25 AM
Oct 2023
They are inspired by vagabond…see you in 5 years ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jul 17, 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
You know how long it takes to make an anime? 2 years. You know how it takes to make god-tier high budget level anime? half a decade. Just wait, it'll be worth it.
Jul 18, 3:01 AM
Mar 2019
saga waiting room
Jul 18, 3:41 PM

Sep 2021
I couldn't wait any longer and went ahead and read the novel. Hopefully we get some news in the near future.
Jul 20, 2:19 PM

Mar 2015
Yup. Still waiting. Give it another two weeks. ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ.

"โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•’ ๐”พ๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช!" - ๐•‚๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•™๐•๐•–; ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ

Jul 25, 6:22 AM
Dec 2018
what the fuck where the release date information
Jul 30, 6:47 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I bet its secretly cancelled.
Jul 30, 8:46 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to ACasualViewer
@ACasualViewer the studio just announced a new original show about fishing today as well with the youjo senki series director lmao
Jul 31, 5:07 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to ACasualViewer
@ACasualViewer No fucking way. Tanya was the biggest isekai of all time (don't say it wasn't... it was.) and if NUT doesn't make S2 someone else will.
Aug 5, 1:57 PM
Jun 2015
The official site has been under "emergency maintenance" since some time between May 31 and July 3, so for 1-2 months now. Certainly feels like they're cancelling it.
Sep 17, 11:02 PM

Nov 2017
Considering that 'Yuri on Ice' was canceled after a prolonged uncertain status, it seems likely that 'Tanya' might face the same fate (?).
It's puzzling why there's a reluctance to continue this anime, especially since it enjoyed moderate popularity.
Sep 18, 9:16 PM

Aug 2024
OP is such a Crybaby... lmao

skip0s out.
Sep 24, 6:03 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to PunGood020
Kitsune_089 said:

@PunGood020 You are not helpful, so please dont post more. (?)
Sep 24, 7:18 PM
Jun 2023
Trapesio said:
@PunGood020 You are not helpful, so please dont post more. (?)

Waste of space to comment so late isnt it? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

More topics from this board

» Is this actually ever going to come out?

animemaster819 - Oct 2

16 by ayynat »»
Yesterday, 1:48 AM

» Release date of anime? ( 1 2 3 )

JnaW99 - Jun 19, 2021

123 by SilentVinyl »»
Sep 16, 6:34 AM

» recap of season 1 please

removed-user - Sep 30, 2021

12 by RobertsahDHDA »»
Jun 27, 12:48 AM

» Any Sign for a releasedate

Lawliet-dono - Jun 7

9 by RatFromTheSewer »»
Jun 22, 12:43 PM

» Wtf happened?

Mattenan - May 19

12 by alfazeroneko93 »»
May 20, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.