Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, not only has it been a year since Dahliya's father is gone but now, she has to deal with her engagement being broken off too.

One thing I do like about Dahliya is that she isn't giving up on life itself. She's keeping her head up and going forward with her talent because that's most likely what her father wants for her.
Jul 20, 5:50 AM

Jul 2017
Tobias compared to the image of himself in the previous episode, did Dahlia really dirty this episode but I guess it worked out for both somewhat in the end (even if Tobias is still an absolute scumbag). Dahlia gets to return to doing what she cared about doing the most. Of course she does already meet someone else after she saved him and he is more the typical fairy tale male lead you would expect someone like her to be with soon, hope he's not as typically boring and lacking in charisma as the others I've seen in similar stories like this from the past. At least Dahlia even without her dad, still has people caring and being supportive for her throughout this whole process.
Jul 20, 6:05 AM
Feb 2024
I’m glad they dissolved their engagement so quickly and Dahlia wasted no time leaving. She deserves so much better than he could ever give her. It makes sense now why she put up with all of it though.
I love how everyone supported her and we’re frustrated and took extra measures on her behalf. It’s good that she wasn’t attached. It’s better that this went down quickly than for them to have gotten married only for Tobias to keep a mistress. I was kind of expecting something messier further down the line.
And they made the process recorded and tedious too- I liked that.
We don’t have much on Wolfred, but I’m already looking forward to it. I really like that the healing potion didn’t magically clean his skin and restore his clothes/armor too- it’s a pet peeve of mine, so it was pleasantly surprising that they kept the damage and dirt but removed the wounds.
But he thinks she’s a man 🫠 I can’t wait to see what this does to the story!! Maybe it won’t do much, every time I think they’ve given us a problem that will stretch out, they resolve it next episode. Yet another thing I like about this anime- it’s unique.
Jul 20, 6:13 AM

Mar 2021
So glad that Dahlia has managed to rid herself of the walking piece of shit that is Tobias she deserves so much better. Wolfred seems nice and am looking forward to seeing more of him.
Jul 20, 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Tobias: I love Emilia
I'm so happy that Dahlia broke up with this piece of trash Tobias. He was acting like a shit till the end. Dahlia really deserved better.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 20, 6:52 AM

Jun 2023
Bright red haired Dahlia’s back
Jul 20, 6:57 AM

Mar 2012
Dahlia dodged a huge bullet since that controlling asshole decided to break up, she deserves to be with someone much better and her red hair looks really beautiful.
Jul 20, 8:02 AM
Sep 2015
As an outsider, this episode is the best possible outcome. But to fully feel the pain of Dahlia, you've to forget the poster and the sypnosis of this anime, which mean at this point Dahlia doesn't know she'll find a much better guy later. In fact, she doesn't even know if she'll ever get married. So she has all the right to feel sad that she might have to live alone for the rest of her life. Of course, she has many close friends, good friends, best friends, but they're not replacement for her own family.

Talking about Dahlia's friend, I like the transporter guy (His name is Marcella). I've a weak spot for a burly character like him. Too bad he already have a wife. (But can I still be his husband? LOL)

I find it quite sad that Dahlia has to pretend to be a man in her solo traveling, because it means this world is not as peaceful as it looks.
Jul 20, 8:59 AM

Feb 2019
The absolute unmitigated gall of this BITCH Tobias to abuse Dahlia, gaslight her and then CHEAT on her AND THEN want the house too 😭 struck a chord with me because my former brother in law was the same with my sister. I’m so glad Dahlia free of that bum now though.

What’s just as crazy is Tobias acting like dissolving the marriage was hurting Dahlia and that he needed to apologise 😂 I promise no one is going to miss your insecure lame ass. But how can you promise your mistress you’ll move her into the house knowing full well you can’t even afford to buy out Dahlia’s stake in it lmao?

Didn’t think I’d see a notary involved in an anime divorce to make sure everything Dahlia took from the house was legally noted. They were getting too real with this today. S/O to Dominic for helping Dahlia get back right where she started at she and her dad’s old place which is in a way poetic.

Her dad would’ve had her come right back home had he knew the extent of the abuse. I hated seeing her beating herself up for being a “bad wife”.. you can be as good as you want to someone, won’t make them be decent sadly. Glad she snapped out of that quickly

“From now on I’ll say what I like and what I don’t like.” YOU GO GIRL! We stan a rebirth arc lol.

Like Irma said, any man that’s insecure enough to make you change how you look is not worth any time.

One door closes and another opens? Guessing this wolf fella will be her new husbando judging from the kv. Already much better than Tobias lol!
Marinate1016Jul 20, 9:32 AM
Jul 20, 9:12 AM

May 2015
Oh thank god!!! That girl has dodged a bullet. Watching the abusive marriage unfold would have been so unbearable. And now it's also a yaoi-bait, but without any actual yaoi or bait, haha. Not the most original intrigue, but still more interesting than seeing a brilliant woman diminish herself for a lesser man. Judging by the character design, now Wolf definitely looks like someone who'd stick around as someone important.
Jul 20, 9:21 AM

Mar 2016
The guts Tobias had to not only dissolve the marriage but ask Dalia to keep the house with a 30% discount. When Dalia was going to the forest I thought something was about to happen and I feared those two were going to be around but they were not, I guess that would happen at some point if that girl Emilia comes from a noble family, stories like this teached me those bastards dont forgive and forget. And finally Dalia has its red blooming hair back! Man I love stories of upgoing girls like her, this and The Elusive Samurai are the series I'm most looking forward for saturdays.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jul 20, 10:32 AM
Sep 2016
Huh, I completely forgot that her meeting with Wolfred happened before
, but next EP would be abt Wolfred, so maybe on EP 5? I really can't wait to hear/read the entire world/internet reactions on what will be coming.... muahahahahah (evil laugh)
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jul 20, 10:49 AM

Jan 2011
To be honest I was in a moment about to drop this series, but this episode felt fresh, a real way to end this relationship, to see her taking things in a very mature way, and her being backed by good friends.
SO.. now... instead of dropping, I can´t wait for the next episode :D
Jul 20, 11:22 AM
Jul 2015
Well, that immediately addressed my problems with the previous episode lol. I was expecting it to be drawn out into the usual song and dance of an unhappy marriage, but I'm glad it went this way instead.
Jul 20, 11:58 AM
Apr 2020
I knew Tobias was a dirtbag but after forcing Dahlia to change her appearance to his preferences he decides to cheat on her, dump her, and try to claim the house without even paying back her gold in full? I'm glad she didn't agree and the trade guild stepped in to give a loan, he would NOT have repaid her, I know it, but now he has the guild on his ass. I hope he tries to avoid paying off the loan and gets thrown in jail or something.
Jul 20, 12:51 PM
Oct 2022
animejas said:
Tobias compared to the image of himself in the previous episode, did Dahlia really dirty this episode but I guess it worked out for both somewhat in the end (even if Tobias is still an absolute scumbag). Dahlia gets to return to doing what she cared about doing the most. Of course she does already meet someone else after she saved him and he is more the typical fairy tale male lead you would expect someone like her to be with soon, hope he's not as typically boring and lacking in charisma as the others I've seen in similar stories like this from the past. At least Dahlia even without her dad, still has people caring and being supportive for her throughout this whole process.

How come Dahlia did not show any emotion, anger or disappointment about breaking off the engagement with Tobias? She is surely a strong girl who keeps fighting.

Well, the betrothal of Dahlia and Tobias was established by their parents back when Carlo was still alive, so even if she got married with him, they would not had a lovely relationship, because love wouldn’t existed. Dahlia wants to do so much things and she’s not interested in romance yet, which I admire her.

I sense Dahlia will keep getting in touch with Wolfred, the knight boy. He will want to pay her back for helping him, so who knows, maybe this encounter can change Dahlia’s life.
Jul 20, 12:56 PM
Dec 2017
I've enjoyed the first two episodes, but I don't know if I'll be able to continue to handle the weird linear shadows that don't follow the shapes of the characters of the lighting in the scene. What could possibly be the goal with those shadows???!?!
Jul 20, 1:00 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to popa910
I've enjoyed the first two episodes, but I don't know if I'll be able to continue to handle the weird linear shadows that don't follow the shapes of the characters of the lighting in the scene. What could possibly be the goal with those shadows???!?!
@popa910 Welp, that was quick; I got about 4 minutes into episode 3, and I decided I can't handle it, the shadows are just too distracting, so I think I'll drop this show. I was enjoying it, too :'(
Jul 20, 1:08 PM
Jul 2024
OK, the POS is gone. Show just took a marked improvement over that 2nd Episode. So glad it did, but now I have to wait until next week. <sigh>
Also, as someone said, this World is not as peaceful & safe as the 1st Episode would have led me to believe.
Jul 20, 2:46 PM

Aug 2022
Much better then last weeks episode, I'm glad the marriage was broken off immediately. One breath from Wolf and he's already better than Tobias
Jul 20, 2:55 PM
Dec 2021
Dahliya deserves all the best <3 she is amazing
Jul 20, 2:59 PM

Feb 2017
The little drama of the separation plus she wanting to be her own boss made me think this might start to get good, then all of a sudden she decides to go to the forest to get supplies for the first time instead of buying, putting herself in a lot of risk telegraphing that she's actually going to go get herself a new man and now I lost almost all hope of this getting good.
Jul 20, 3:28 PM
Jan 2022
glad Tobias was removed from the picture before too much damage was done, good to see some amount of comeuppance in the annulment proceedings.
Jul 20, 3:34 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to OtakuKun1
animejas said:

How come Dahlia did not show any emotion, anger or disappointment about breaking off the engagement with Tobias? She is surely a strong girl who keeps fighting.

Well, the betrothal of Dahlia and Tobias was established by their parents back when Carlo was still alive, so even if she got married with him, they would not had a lovely relationship, because love wouldn’t existed. Dahlia wants to do so much things and she’s not interested in romance yet, which I admire her.

I sense Dahlia will keep getting in touch with Wolfred, the knight boy. He will want to pay her back for helping him, so who knows, maybe this encounter can change Dahlia’s life.
@OtakuKun1 I have no problems if he just chose to split with her before committing to the person he was into, but basically cheating on her before the whole ordeal in their bed, wanting her to compromise for his sake because he wants to also have his house with Emilia and forcing her to basically change her hair color to what suited him more and have her compromise again even without mutual feelings. Them splitting makes sense because the engagement was more an obligation than romantic but the way Tobias handled the whole situation made him look really poor. He's so far up his ass that he believes he is right and that Dahlia not compromising makes her look bad than considering he caused this whole situation in the first place. It's why I am cool with what happened with the split but he still feels like a scumbag to me.

Luckily for Dahlia, she has her own goals, a clear support system, talent and now another person she can build a potential relationship with in the future on her terms and not have to potentially feel betrayed in the process.
Jul 20, 3:41 PM
Oct 2022
"I'm not interested in romance"
Immediately meets a man.
Glad shes away from Tobias though.
Jul 20, 5:12 PM

Jul 2024
Sometimes an early blossum must drop to make room for a new, more robust blossum. A well written ep. Lots happened but it didn't feel rushed at all. I've developed a real liking for the art work. I wish the animation was up to that standard. Lot's of little shortcuts taken. But they haven't distracted badly from the story. Passes the 3 eps test, and looking forward to see how this continues to flower.
Jul 20, 7:54 PM
Feb 2015
finally out of the terrible prologue but it doesnt look like it will get any better.
Jul 20, 9:10 PM

Apr 2021
So glad that arranged marriage to that unloving control freak that cheated on her is over.

I love her red hair, green eyes, and fashion sense, it was refreshingly bright.

I’m glad she found a knight, that hopefully isn’t freaked out when he realizes she is a woman, and they have a good romance.

Also thaf she is able to create more magic items, the show is getting away from that theme.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 20, 10:13 PM
Mar 2015
Glad tp be rid of Tobias Amazing how a man just flops down in front of her
Jul 20, 10:25 PM

Jan 2008
Oh, she hasn't signed the marriage papers yet, huh. Well, that was a blessing in disguise. The asshat breaking the marriage off was the smartest only smart thing he's ever done in his life. That being said, the reason for breaking it off just made him even more of a douchbag than he was before (because that meant he was cheating on Dahliya while they were engaged). And getting it down with the receptionist of all people... the only way it can get any more cliche than that is if he made moves on a personal assistant/secretary. To top it off, he's taking the house they were living in for two years, kicking her out of her own house that she owns half of...that sonofabitch. I feel sorry for his future wife to have to put up with such as useless husband. I hope his business goes bankrupt, having to sell it off to a different buyer so it can be managed by someone at least half decent. And then hopefully she'll leave that loser for greener grass just like Tobias did to Dahliya. I don't know enough about the blondie to say if she and the asshat deserve each other or not, but at least she did Dahliya a huge favor by breaking the shackles binding her, so that's something to be grateful for.

As for the trade guild giving Tobias essentially a bank loan, they better make him pay the highest interest rate, putting the house down as collateral if he fails to pay, because he seems like the type of human garbage to "accidentally" miss a payment or two. I'm glad Dahliya put her foot down demanding the payment in full or no dice.

I'm glad we're moving past the worst part of this series, the prologue that sets up the rest of the series. I hope we never have to see that asshole Tobias ever again (unless it's to see him get what he fucking deserves). Now, Dahliya can finally do what she wants.

So we got a new love interest introduced at the end who was in the OP theme. His red armor looked like it was made out of paper if it got shredded to that extent. As a knight, he looks for more manlier than scrawny Tobias who lacks both brawn and a brain.

Side note: Since the subs wrote her name as "Dahlia", I'm guessing they're changing the spelling from the original spelling of "Dahliya".

I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode now, unlike the first 3 which were a chore.
Jul 20, 11:28 PM

Feb 2014
Dahliya's red hair is back! Glad her engament with Tobias was dissovled and favoured Dahliya. She really dodged a bullet there, him being too conrtolling was already a red flag.
Jul 21, 2:20 AM

Jul 2017
It's only been awhile since Carlo's death, and Tobias wants out of the engagement between him and Dahlia. Good.

The "I Love Emilia" joke continues with Tobias wanting to marry Emilia Tallini, the receptionist novle at his guild for the 2 years he's been living with her, and thankfully, Dahlia's friends are there to help her out and sort out her feelings in her naivety since she's only rather focused on her experimentation of magical tools. The proceedings of the dissolution went from ruly to dirty as Tobias acquires all of the proceedings, even the house and its furniture, leaving Dahlia no choice but to accept what has happened.

Honestly, I'm glad that everyone supported Dahlia in the breaking of the engagement as they help pack her items to her new home, as she contends with the fantasy world being her second life to live to the fullest, without any constraints as a magic artificer. Even with Irma and her barber business to give Dahlia a new makeover, she has always wanted to venture outside her comfort zone, which leads to her journey in the woods voicing as a man, and encountering Wolfred, who got injured from monster subjugation.

What things will Dahlia learn in the outside world?
Jul 21, 6:01 AM

Sep 2016
"Look at the time, I have to go"
Appointment was at 2, the clock on the wall: 12
Talk about going earlier lol
bruh
Jul 21, 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
Umm Tobias was an ass in episode 2, but it's not like he exploited Dahlia. Broke off marriage before it would happen. Isn't that good? It's not like Dahlia loved the guy, it was a deal their parents made. The guy didn't love Dahlia too. He confessed before things would get worse. He paid up (even going in debt).
Sure we have reasons to dislike Tobias, but what do you expect? You can't force love. You'd rather have him pretending he loves Dahlia, marry her and then cheat with a woman he actually loves and then divorce Dahlia or something?

Doesn't make much sense why he was so demanding when it comes to what Dahlia should wear, how she should dye her hair etc, if he wasn't going to marry her anyways. Maybe that happened before he fell in love? Maybe that other woman is the true villain here? Forgetting (allegedly) her pendant, the messy bed... Dunno, I don't think these things were mentioned for no reason. What if she manipulated Tobias to be an ass with Dahlia. Maybe I'm imagining things... Just have a bad feeling. I just can't yet imagine why someone would hate Dahlia to such extent? I can't agree it was just to "steal her man" since neither loved another and they weren't married; so what may the reason be? Hopefully we get answers later.

For now, Dahlia already found a new guy! Judging by the OP, he'll replace Tobias. So that was fast!
Jul 21, 5:38 PM
Jul 2024
This was the first episode I've liked of this. I enjoy this type of anime in general, so I decided to give it 3 episodes, even though I found the first ep boring and the second one badly written. This third episode was kind of delightful. The clean, mature breakup was refreshing, especially the fact that she stood up for herself and saw to it that she was treated fairly.

I'm glad I waited and gave the show a chance. I'm quite hopeful going forward.
Jul 21, 6:53 PM
Jul 2014
i get that for the purposes of the main plot, the boys character and actions had to play out a certain way, but i feel like it to be quite a stretch and unlikely that their relationship would not develop to a deeper than a superficial level, even if not romantic due to their status and circumstances as well as time and proximity alone. there simply isn't any real reason why the break up had to be that ugly as they were not visibly intimate even in the public eye as stated by their inner and outer circles. Nor is it likely for them to just throw their familial relationship away after his betrayal which in itself is also unlikely that, given his selfish and overbearing character, would not ever once bring it up to his forced upon him "betrothed". just too much unrealism, even for a fantasy. even if the point of the fantasy genre is escapism for a readers reality, all story characters must retain a medioce of realism for the reader to relate and empathize with. if you cant have even follow the basic fundamentals of writing, then whole story is pointless. that's why it doesn't really matter where any story goes or what happens in the story, what matters is the ~friends you make along the way~...lame and cliche but that's what a social animals like human beings like and seeks.
chenfengJul 21, 6:58 PM
Jul 22, 5:29 AM

Mar 2013
The gall of the man who wanted to emotionally abuse her, cheat on her, dissolve their marriage, take their shared house... Then not have the money for it??? THE AUDACITY

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 22, 9:41 AM
Jun 2021
I'm glad she can move forward after dealing with that jerk. He claimed "You're putting me in a tough spot!" Dude, you couldn't be more wrong about it. She put up with his crap for two years and he still tried to weasel his way to scrap out another benefit for himself by not paying the full amount he owed her for the house. I don't think the drama with him is completely over. He might feel he's entitled to some of the intellectual property of her creations. I just hope that he doesn't come back.
Jul 23, 4:58 PM
Aug 2023
I just want to acknowledge how much of a shithead Dahlia's ex-fiance is cause he really made her change herself just for him to cheat on her. Shitty behavior. Furthermore, I have to commend Dahlia for being so calm and mature despite everything that's happened.

Overall a really good episode I think Dahlia is starting to show some growth in her character and I look forward to how she carries herself as the series continues on.
Jul 27, 1:40 PM
Feb 2021
Omfg Tobias made me so mad I HATE THAT BITCHH. I mean what a piece of shit, you cheat on a woman who is all alone (family wise) after the death of her father that HELPED BUILD YOUR CAREER after treating her like shit during your engagement. And Then assert that YOU should have the house?? AND try to get her name off the deed before u can even pay her? 🤢🤮🤮 broke bitch bum whore excuse for a man.

I'm so glad she's rid of him! His mistress is a piece of shit too lol. So happy to see Dahlias red hair and confidence back. And that her friend's have her back♡♡. This nice knight Wolfred said he slays monsters right? I think he should pay "Tobias' house" a visit 🙄.
Jul 30, 12:28 PM

Mar 2008
Good riddance to Tobias. Hopefully he is nicer to Emilia or she dumps him.

Yay Dahlia has her red hair back lol But uh how does the voice changer supposed to work? Wind magic?
Aug 2, 11:59 AM

Apr 2023
EDIT: It's apparantly canon, it's a Sleipnir!

Let's play a game of "how many legs does a horse need?"

xLoesjeAug 2, 1:48 PM
Aug 12, 11:18 PM
Jun 2019
goddamn Tobias a stupid prick
Aug 17, 2:12 PM
Aug 2020
It's not a conventional fantasy anime, it's a low-quality drama that only talks about marriage
trash made for women
If the script wasn't shit I would even think about continuing but it's very difficult to demand a good scriptwriter in anime because they're all shit
i'm out
Sep 1, 9:44 PM

Jun 2024
I am glad that Dahlia has many friends that really care for her.
Tobias is a scumbag.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 10, 6:06 PM

Dec 2007
Thank god,Tobias broke it off, he was boring as hell, changing everything about our girl. Good riddance
Sep 21, 11:24 PM

Sep 2015
Man, the anime really went in detail about the divorce process. All very formal and realistic too. Not that I ever experienced something like this but it sure convinced me and everything made sense. Like the notary, the representatives, and all the documentation and financing etc.

Also, I don't know if I'm over thinking it but it seemed like when Dahlia said "Irma's a good wife" it felt like she's beating herself over it about not being a good enough wife herself... I hope she don't feel that way! That said, I love how she moved on quickly. I guess they never loved each other anyways so it wasn't a big deal other than the feeling of betrayal. But I love her positive vibes.

Emilia looks cute though but I doubt Tobias will treat her well. He was already self conscious over Dahlia. Emilia is a noble compared to a merchant (usually comparable to a artisan and below knights/warrior caste in feudal societies) so he's probably going to have those same nasty tendencies.
Sep 29, 9:37 AM

Jun 2022
1) what most decides from 1st episode , she did in 3rd . ' going to make the most of 2nd life ' troupe

2) seriously as a boy , voice change . the hell...

3) more than enough for me , sayonara dahliya!
Oct 13, 7:34 PM

Feb 2009
Good for her! I'm glad she is starting to take steps to fend for herself instead of continuing to be stepped all over on. Not letting him off for the house payment and getting that notary was the smart move for sure and I'm glad she didn't give him an out like that after what he did. Tobias meanwhile is shown to be worse and worse, I'm honestly not sure why they tried to make him look like he was apologetic when he clearly isn't. Still disappointed that the dad put her in this position, inadvertently or not. Maybe because I had such high expectations of him for how they portrayed his depth of love for his daughter.

If Tobias did anything right, it's that he properly annulled the engagement instead of continuing to be a piece of shit and marrying her for her talents and continuing to cheat behind her back after marriage. He was still an absolute ass and breaking it off on the day of the marriage was also a terrible move, but at least things ended up better in the end for Dahlia than if she married this guy, so I'm happy that we at least dodged the worst case scenario.

We finally get confirmation that she remembers her past life, which honestly surprises me that she went along with the whole arranged marriage and all the BS he put her through when she came from a better time where she was working as an OL (granted it was your typical jp black company and she ended up working to death).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21

37 by SilverTnyan »»
Oct 15, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

78 by EinTheVariance »»
Oct 13, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14

19 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Oct 5, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7

23 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Oct 5, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24

18 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Oct 5, 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.