Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 5:15 PM

Feb 2010
Fascinated by how accurate the whole deer girl things seems if a deer turned into a human, removable skull excluded. This is such a weird show. I'm enjoying it so far though
Jul 5, 5:22 PM

Feb 2011
The characters remind me of "magical revolution"

and the comedy reminds me of "Kono healer mendokusai"

an interesting combination. excited to see where it goes, but it should be enjoyable. a 7/10 for now.

Jul 5, 5:25 PM
Jan 2021
The funniest shit ive ever seen
Jul 5, 5:43 PM
Oct 2020
shikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantanshikanokanokanokokoshitantan
Jul 5, 6:22 PM

Apr 2022
shikanokonokonokokoshitantan lmao ngl the opening is my favorite thing about this show so far. some hit-or-miss jokes, the silhouette of mikey got me. this is definitely brainrot, at least it's better than nichijou. also wtf is the visuals for the ED lmaoo.
Jul 5, 6:25 PM
Nov 2023
Absolute quality, who knew a race of polite and sensible people could spawn such brilliant insanity!
Loving the comments so far, about 60% totally love it, then 20% complain that it was supposed to be like Nichijou but it’s not so they hate it, then 20% hate it because they take themselves too seriously to allow themselves to laugh.
Hopefully the haters will drop it so us anime fans can FAWN over it in peace…
Jul 5, 6:27 PM
Oct 2020
Ok, it's time to watch peak brain rot.

Oshio-mama definitely cooked something probably drugs because you gotta be on something to make this.

Wit sacrificed AOT for this.

Can we get a battle of the strongest deer today vs the strongest deer in history with the deer from Nichijou?
Jul 5, 6:51 PM
May 2012
man, Im gonna compare this a lot to Nichijou somehow. Not impressed that much for first episode. Got few chuckles out of me but the fact that its aware its a gag/comedy anime and try to to stress on it doesnt work for me. Lets try few more episodes
Jul 5, 6:52 PM

Jun 2024
this truly is a shikanokonokonokokoshitantan moment
Jul 5, 7:22 PM
Mar 2012
Still gonna wait for official subs as we still only have edited machine translated subtitles. Jokes land way better when it's localized more accurately and naturally.
Jul 5, 7:36 PM
May 2016
Weird, weird, weird Japan.
Jul 5, 7:51 PM
Oct 2022
I'm losing some brain cells....
Jul 5, 8:56 PM

Apr 2020
I find this to be a smart show in terms of how it was produced. The decision to include an interactive narrator is amiable for this type of comedy, the breaking of the 4th wall is also amiable including when the show itself knows the cliche where "there is always an empty seat next to the main character." And I really like the choice of music when it goes into full badass deer mode, it's like neo-shinto or 'tribal.'

The second MC is also nice. The deer girl has a wide range of expressions which isn't very common in most other shows, even comedy shows. She goes from deadpan to shrieking to cutesy to heartwarming, etc.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Jul 5, 9:18 PM
May 2021
Incredible, speechless
Jul 5, 9:51 PM
Jun 2021
This anime showed me emotions i haven't felt since i lost my baul
Jul 5, 10:19 PM
Jan 2024
OH MY GOD!!! It was Hilarious. The first episode was really perfect. Comedy was on peek. I am giving solid 10/10
Jul 5, 10:26 PM
Oct 2021
Nichijou and pop team epic vibes from this one. Its one of those show were you can just turn off your brain and just laugh at random shenanigans, and its right up my allley, I'm definitely watching more.
Jul 5, 10:45 PM
Dec 2017
Hmm I was amazed by the trailer, so I decided to ignore my experience with Nichijou and watched the episode with some hope, but… struggled to continue on and stopped halfway, still not my cup of tea I think.

Probably like nichijou, it will have a few very cracking comedy scenes, while most other scenes would be awkward and boring for me.

Will wait for some highlight clips of this anime in YouTube then, like Nichijou.
Jul 5, 10:46 PM
Jan 2022
peak best thing the world has ever made
Jul 5, 11:02 PM
Sep 2023
Possibly the best anime of the season - just absolute brainrot.

On that note:

Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan
Jul 5, 11:28 PM

Mar 2008
This is so stupid....I love it
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jul 5, 11:49 PM
Apr 2024
I don't know what to think about this type of anime and I am not sure if I will keep watching.. keep an eye on it for now
Jul 6, 12:02 AM
Jun 2024
random af anime, prolly be one of the best anime this season
Jul 6, 12:05 AM

Oct 2020
the meme potential is over 9000 !!!!
Jul 6, 12:09 AM

Dec 2021
This was more or less how I expected it both in a good way and a bad way. It was not as chaotically unpredictable and absurd as Nichijou but was fun. Even though it is supposed to overuse the dry deer jokes, I quite like that they are not trying to hide it in some roundabout way. The fact that they are overusing them, is used as a part of the comedy too.

𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪
𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸
Jul 6, 12:13 AM

Feb 2020
Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan 🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 1:12 AM
Apr 2020
It was absolutely chaotic
Jul 6, 1:17 AM
Oct 2023
peak fiction honestly
Jul 6, 1:31 AM

Dec 2021
I don't want to even do anything anymore.

I want to disintegrate on my seat.
"The Yang Sword cuts what I want to cut."

"Look, it's my victory again."
Jul 6, 2:09 AM

Jun 2020
That was a very good fever dream.
Jul 6, 2:36 AM
Jan 2022
extremely meme gave me dokuro-chan level meme vibes
Jul 6, 3:14 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
This was absolutely bizarre. 🤯 And I loved every second of it. 🤣 This kind of super bizarre whacky comedy reminds me of the days of Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh.

I'm definitely gonna have a blast watching each of its episodes weekly. 😂
Jul 6, 3:16 AM
Jan 2020
Shikanokonoko koshi tan tan.

Pure brainrot... I love it!
Jul 6, 3:16 AM
Jan 2022
The best piece of fiction in the 21st centery
Jul 6, 4:04 AM

Mar 2013
Don't joke about virginity...
I prefer pure and virgin (inexperienced) girls/women. 😭😭😭
It's rather disgusting to joke about it.

P.S. Remembered Kaguya's answer... lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 6, 6:47 AM
Oct 2022
I'd really appreciate it if the subs didn't suck so bad. Half of the punchlines get lost completely.
HyperlinkBlockedJul 6, 7:11 AM
Jul 6, 7:16 AM

Apr 2018
Peak brainrotting.
Jul 6, 7:47 AM
Jan 2018
This anime is going to inspire so many memes, I can’t wait 😂
Jul 6, 8:31 AM
Jun 2024
Very confusing, but also rather funny.
Jul 6, 8:59 AM

Jun 2016
this is fun to watch !!

and they are cuties
Jul 6, 9:13 AM

Aug 2013
Peak anime right here.

Probably going to drop this next episode though.
Jul 6, 9:33 AM
Aug 2022
This literally might be the anime of the year. Studio Wit COOKED
Jul 6, 9:58 AM
Apr 2020
absurd comedy, surely love it!
Jul 6, 10:33 AM
May 2019
Swing and A BIG MISS
Jul 6, 10:50 AM
Apr 2014
Soul is returning to anime.
Jul 6, 11:04 AM
Nov 2019
Watched this because of the same reason as everyone else, the brainrot of the opening.

The episode was absolutely boring, that kind of humor stopped working years ago, so it looks like a pass.
Jul 6, 11:39 AM

Mar 2019
How to get high without having to do drugs haha.🚬

Jul 6, 11:51 AM
Sep 2023
peak. i have nothing to say other than peak.
Jul 6, 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
Nah what the actual fuck did I just watch LOL especially the classroom entrance scene 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jul 6, 12:34 PM
May 2021
Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan!
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 24

114 by horridd »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 17

159 by horridd »»
7 hours ago

» Lmfao this anime has reached the peak of marketing 😂

Moonshine_cookie - Jul 9

12 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jul 10

218 by horridd »»
Yesterday, 3:28 PM

» Am I the only one who finds this not funny?

someguy - Sep 27

24 by Serafos »»
Oct 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.