Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 25, 2020 7:33 PM

Dec 2016
If there was no screws in the door lock and it was only taped which needed zero pressure to open the door then if I'm not wrong Yuka banged on the door to check, then why didn't the door open? Did Nana screw it back before escaping?

Everyone's such a dumbass here that I forget I'm watching this show and then when I come back I see there's two episodes I have to catch up with.
Nov 26, 2020 10:37 PM

Oct 2014
Am I going mad or was that an Azumanga Daioh nod with the three zombies in red outfits....
Nov 28, 2020 7:19 AM

Aug 2012
The level of deus ex machina in this episode is over 9000. I know it wants to play like sherlock holpes vs dr moriarty but it just does not work at all. It would have taken hours until morning not a few minutes, the girl never uses the powers of the others except night vision for night vision, not to mention even with super strength she is much stronger than nana so she could have killed her simpler. There are a ton of problems with this episode and because there was no real way for Nana to actually survive writer played deus ex machina. Also the way she broke when Nana revealed what she did makes no sense. I will give it one more episode . If more moments like this happen will drop it.
Ventus_S said:
It's hard to believe that necromancy girl estimate kill count is only 500k.
Her ability seems like one of the more lethal/ dangerous one against human kind, especially the part she can use the talent of the dead.

This ability alone should makes his kill count easily proceed Nakajima. (1 mil+)

Yeah the kill count thing seems completely made up because the number doesn't make sense most of the time. (Like how the heck can the heal girl kill 50k+?)
I think the numbers are randomly generated to give Nana motivation
nightcrawlercypNov 28, 2020 7:25 AM
Nov 28, 2020 7:06 PM

May 2014
I rewatched this episode and I feel like it clicked better with me the second time.

"Humans don't believe the truth. They believe people."

Have you guys considered that this show is not trying to be literally Death Note? It has more of an emphasis on the moral consequences of deception, manipulating public opinion, and exploiting people's weaknesses. Though this is also partially based on my knowledge of the manga, so it may not be readily apparent.

If anything, the weakest part of the episode is that the ploy with he shed was unnecessarily complicated. Basically, the more the show is trying to be like Death Note, the worse it gets, not because it isn't emulating closely enough but because the mind games in Death Note were bad to begin with. Simple plans tend to be more effective than Light-esque overly complicated ploys that require impossibly precise predictions. No real person can be Light because Light can make impossible predictions.

But I feel like the intricacies of the tactics aren't everything anyway. There are more interesting moral principles at play here.
Nov 29, 2020 11:57 PM
Jul 2020
I really like the big brain plays.

But man what a missed oppertunity... She really could've used Yuka Sasaki.
AlwachoNov 30, 2020 12:01 AM
Nov 30, 2020 12:04 AM
Jul 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
The level of deus ex machina in this episode is over 9000. I know it wants to play like sherlock holpes vs dr moriarty but it just does not work at all. It would have taken hours until morning not a few minutes, the girl never uses the powers of the others except night vision for night vision, not to mention even with super strength she is much stronger than nana so she could have killed her simpler. There are a ton of problems with this episode and because there was no real way for Nana to actually survive writer played deus ex machina. Also the way she broke when Nana revealed what she did makes no sense. I will give it one more episode . If more moments like this happen will drop it.
Ventus_S said:
Her ability seems like one of the more lethal/ dangerous one against human kind, especially the part she can use the talent of the dead.

This ability alone should makes his kill count easily proceed Nakajima. (1 mil+)

Yeah the kill count thing seems completely made up because the number doesn't make sense most of the time. (Like how the heck can the heal girl kill 50k+?)

probably, sad that even the harmless talented have to die.\
Nov 30, 2020 12:04 AM
Jul 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
Ventus_S said:

probably, sad that even the harmless talented have to die.\
Dec 3, 2020 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
That's fucked up!!

Dec 6, 2020 3:53 AM

Nov 2019
i swear these episodes are always interesting thAt they leave me yearning for more at the end XD
Dec 6, 2020 6:27 AM

Aug 2017
WTF!!! Yuka... I didn't even think that she had killed Shinji herself and was using his body for her pleasure. I mean even if they were a real couple before it would have been weird but this is plain disgusting.

First time I felt that Nana killing someone is satisfying.

Dec 15, 2020 7:04 PM

Jun 2015
Ple0k said:
Seeing how Yuuka is stupid enough to chase Nana until morning with her weakness, it was really stupid of Nana to stay a long time in the same place to tamper a door. She just had to keep her distance and check if the zombies really stop at morning. Hopefully she finishes to tamper the door and get caught right when the morning arises.
Well, this part Nana did explain that she doesn't want to hide to see if her power runs out. She wants to take an active part in testing her theory. But yea, it's just to make the story more interesting lol.
Dec 16, 2020 10:48 PM

Aug 2017
Nana made a smart move this time. She even revealed Yuuka was a stalker and killed Shinji instead of being genuine love. Good episode.

Zeoraimer said:
CeddyyBearr said:

You're definitely right, that corpse which Yuka thought was Nana trying to blend in really looked just like her, the resemblance was creepy as hell XD

Maybe... Plot twist - Nana is a clone the government sends in time and time again?

lmao
NurguburuDec 16, 2020 11:09 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 12:01 PM

May 2015
Plot twist after plot twist. (A bit too many at times tbh but meh)

I love how the dynamic was completely flipped this episode and we saw Nana genuinely pissed. But damn that plot twist at the end where she was a stalker was unexpected. They really know how to flip things completely. Honestly though I thought Nana was gonna use this perfect chance to frame that girl as the murderer whos been killing people. But I guess eventually the truth would come out anyway.

Ive always had the feeling Nana will be not quite redeemed but her situation will change cause in the OP we see her crying. Ive heard some things too about stuff. Nana is the reason Im watching this series so the whole redeemable question I just dont care about lol. She's too loveable to hate. Since episode 1 Ive just been full on "Go on Nana! Kill them all!" XD

I fucking love this series this. Its so interesting and Nana is by far the best girl of the season. Such an interesting character.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2021 10:17 PM

Aug 2017
here I was actually feeling sorry for Yuka...

is that how it's gonna keep going now? they make us think Nana's victims are terrible so we don't feel bad when they die, or they make them seem like real victims so we root against Nana, only to go "jk, the talented are still worse than Nana."
Mar 13, 2021 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
So far for our hopeles romantic stalker Yuka with her zombie army trying to kill the serial killer Nana...

Mar 27, 2021 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
the heck, Yuka could easily defeat Nana in this mind games by convincing Kyouya but instead she did that. I still don't accept how Nana kill them when they did nothing wrong. what's more, Kyouya always get fooled by Nana everytime he's about to uncover the truth. wth
Apr 2, 2021 11:56 PM

Oct 2010
I know the girl was young and inexperienced but that was a life and death situation, why didn't she burn the shed? how come Nana found in there everything she needed? and I mean everything. Kinda annoying when the enemies are not that smart but I'll continue with it, it's entertaining.
RIP stalker girl, she only wanted to have a boyfriend
May 14, 2021 8:38 PM

May 2010
But what about food...? She stayed there camping the whole day till evening without food or water?? Wtf
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 15, 2021 1:12 AM
Nov 2020
Confucius said:
But what about food...? She stayed there camping the whole day till evening without food or water?? Wtf

Humans can survive 3 days without a water and 7 without a food. Plus she returned to the dorms and there is a sink in each room.
May 15, 2021 11:22 AM

May 2010
Strykeryno said:
Confucius said:

Humans can survive 3 days without a water and 7 without a food. Plus she returned to the dorms and there is a sink in each room.

Shes like a teenager she didn't even look tired or fatigue from starving the whole day.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 15, 2021 12:06 PM
Nov 2020
Confucius said:
Strykeryno said:

Shes like a teenager she didn't even look tired or fatigue from starving the whole day.

But she is :D don't want to spoil the show for you but she literally mentiones exhaustion and fatigue in next episode or so and don't forget she has a millitary training.
Oct 14, 2021 4:41 PM

Jul 2021
Liked this episode alot more, last few there were too many close calls and her methods felt sloppy but this one was well done. Also did not expect Yuuka to end up being a stalker who killed Shinji, and thinking about it it seemed like such a typical plot twist but still caught me off guard lmao
Nov 29, 2021 3:15 AM

Dec 2013
I was thinking the same as Yuka with how Nana was hiding among the corpses. The two trying to outsmart each other was fun to watch but Nana was still on a different level than Yuka.

Wow and I thought Yuka was crazy last episode but in the end, it was clear that she is even worse than I realised.
Jun 15, 2022 5:13 AM

Sep 2014
for a second here I thought Nana was actually becoming stupid, but of course it was a trick.

The entire end part was just great. Honestly I was wondering about the drinks too but because of all those sloppy anime out there I wasnt sure if it was just an oversight.

Anyway Nana is great. I love her.
I only wished she would have used the situation more to her advantage. Having a necromancer would mean she could kill everyone unnoticed and she could just blackmail her with the paper.
At the very least I was hoping she would ask her about those older corpses..
I wonder if that girl with the pigtails is Kyoyas sister?

Honestly though I was expecting Nana to just blame her for the murders, everyone distrusts necromancers and the fact alone she lied about their ability would just solidify it, sprinkled with "I overheard her thoughts she definitely killed them" and bingo. But well that wasnt even necessary.
Comander-07Jun 15, 2022 5:24 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2022 1:27 AM

Dec 2021
Is Nana starting to have doubts? If so, that mental breakdown will be amazing.
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Jul 4, 2022 3:47 AM

Jul 2016
Rickydory123 said:
If there was no screws in the door lock and it was only taped which needed zero pressure to open the door then if I'm not wrong Yuka banged on the door to check, then why didn't the door open? Did Nana screw it back before escaping?

Everyone's such a dumbass here that I forget I'm watching this show and then when I come back I see there's two episodes I have to catch up with.

THey really are all stupid.
Aug 22, 2022 10:07 AM
Dec 2021
I hate Nana more and more each episode.

WHY does no one inform Kyouya about all these things happening????????????
Nov 13, 2022 4:21 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Feb 21, 2023 5:58 PM
May 2022
This show is insane. It has blown my mind every episode. I love stalker characters, so this was a really cool episode for me. Excellent anime, even if it is horrifying. 
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Jul 17, 2023 10:04 PM
Feb 2022
bro this is a fuckin mad anime bruh
this is why nobody should be messing with the dead fr
yuka's story was shocking
Nov 11, 2023 7:49 PM

Nov 2022
I wonder where was the immortal boy who even knew the next two targets and was patrolling the previous night? Too much plot armor
Mar 1, 1:31 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Hunterconnor
I’m loving this anime so far! I can’t wait until episode 8! Also, Nana is clever as shit!
@Hunterconnor its a little to convenient man cuz necromancer girl wasnt dumb isnt scared of killing had a perfect excuse if she killed nana yet CONVIENTLY didnt even think about killing her there. that threat of nana to reveal that necromancer girls boyfriend is dead is useless if she cant talk because she is dead so why didnt necromancer girl think of that yet she is smart enough to capture her in her room? its kinda stupid
Jun 12, 1:42 PM
Mar 2024
The stalker deducing part was pretty good.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.