Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
Rin is a shape shifter? Wiut? So Rin has been the Jin we've known this entire time?
Apr 12, 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to G_Spark233
Rin is a shape shifter? Wiut? So Rin has been the Jin we've known this entire time?
@G_Spark233
bruh the hint was there from the start :S
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Apr 16, 5:05 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
@G_Spark233
bruh the hint was there from the start :S
@Mei-o_Scarlett tbf i didnt learn of it until i read the previous chapter when that dropped
Apr 17, 10:51 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After another batch of waiting this manga to load a bunch of chapters the talented gang was able to defeat Nakajima (sort of), escape thanks to Sachiko and learn about the apparent fate of the talented to end up as the elusive "enemies of humanity" that have been referenced so goddamn much. Gotta say, while some may find Nana's friendly side annoying or too pushy I think she's trying to redeem herself as much as she can considering that there are sins that she can never escape from. Nakajima on the other hand seems to be too far gone in his mental state and more so with his transformation.

But none of that's the focus now as we finally got the confirmation that Jin was Rin this entire time. What I'de like to know is how she was able to hide her sickness for so long. Did she find a cure or something? And how exactly did Tsuruoka capture her in that confrontation long ago? More chapters to come.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 22, 7:41 PM
Oct 2020
Ok so the shapeshifter we knew was Rin this wholetime.
Apr 29, 3:40 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to rasterman7
After another batch of waiting this manga to load a bunch of chapters the talented gang was able to defeat Nakajima (sort of), escape thanks to Sachiko and learn about the apparent fate of the talented to end up as the elusive "enemies of humanity" that have been referenced so goddamn much. Gotta say, while some may find Nana's friendly side annoying or too pushy I think she's trying to redeem herself as much as she can considering that there are sins that she can never escape from. Nakajima on the other hand seems to be too far gone in his mental state and more so with his transformation.

But none of that's the focus now as we finally got the confirmation that Jin was Rin this entire time. What I'de like to know is how she was able to hide her sickness for so long. Did she find a cure or something? And how exactly did Tsuruoka capture her in that confrontation long ago? More chapters to come.
@rasterman7 I suppose Rin isn't sick when she's in a different form.
I'm quite convinced now that the whole "talented turn into monsters" deal is a lie. We heard it from Tsuruoka of all people and for all we know, he could have been experimenting on Nanao.
MelonadaApr 30, 12:54 PM
Apr 29, 4:38 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Reply to Melonada
@rasterman7 I suppose Rin isn't sick when she's in a different form.
I'm quite convinced now that the whole "talented turn into monsters" deal is a lie. We heard it from Tsuruoka of all people and for all we know, he could have been experimenting on Nanao.
@Melonada Yeah, I don't trust Tsuruoka at all so that ordeal probably has some shady business behind it though we don't really know what it is yet.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 30, 7:15 PM
Jun 2024
We finally know that her og body is bluds sister
Sep 27, 3:37 AM

Nov 2013
These latest chapters have been so good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 100 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 21

1 by StallionXD »»
Sep 25, 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.