Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 25, 10:41 PM
Sep 2022
This was my 5th favorite anime of the season and would've been so much happier if a 2nd season announced instead ofKekkon Yubiwa Monogatari which was extremely trash or Classroom of the Elite (which will most likely get a 4th season) which is also trash. While this was "trash" it was at least enjoyable.
Mar 25, 11:01 PM
May 2022
Infinite23 said:
This was my 5th favorite anime of the season and would've been so much happier if a 2nd season announced instead ofKekkon Yubiwa Monogatari which was extremely trash or Classroom of the Elite (which will most likely get a 4th season) which is also trash. While this was "trash" it was at least enjoyable.

nice joke hahahaha ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 25, 11:02 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to adesh17
Infinite23 said:

nice joke hahahaha ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^
@adesh17 ok 6th not 5th
Mar 25, 11:36 PM
Oct 2019
Kekkon yubiwa Monogatari getting a second season it's not a problem on his own. Maybe pull strong stories out there (as proof it's their third adaptation and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia was 12 years ago. The thing it's staple entertainment don't do justice to their work compared to what Silver Link or Mappa did previously.
Mar 25, 11:40 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Otakupervert890
Kekkon yubiwa Monogatari getting a second season it's not a problem on his own. Maybe pull strong stories out there (as proof it's their third adaptation and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia was 12 years ago. The thing it's staple entertainment don't do justice to their work compared to what Silver Link or Mappa did previously.
@Otakupervert890 No, it's not about a studio not doing well with the anime in this case, it's fact that the story is lackluster, the fight with the abyss king was horrendous, and the character's aren't the greatest. Satou is going to have sex with Marse before any of his wives.
Mar 26, 1:08 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Infinite23
@Otakupervert890 No, it's not about a studio not doing well with the anime in this case, it's fact that the story is lackluster, the fight with the abyss king was horrendous, and the character's aren't the greatest. Satou is going to have sex with Marse before any of his wives.
@Infinite23 to you maybe but for me it's on standard with what Maybe pulled in the past years. They take something and put their on twist on it which for me everytime happen to be unique enough to remember it which is why here I say it's the animation who don't do justice. Just go watch tasogare otome x amnesia and you see what great it can be or Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e even myself as not the biggest Mappa fan I say it's in their top anime.
Mar 26, 1:19 AM
Sep 2021
Otakupervert890 said:

eh the adaptation itself is fine, it's like the manga has amazing plot and fights lol
Mar 26, 7:29 AM
Oct 2022
so much true, you literally speak my mind and yes those two are trash
I really wish this gets a second season instead of other trashes, The characters and the story are very enjoyable and interesting.
Mar 26, 7:35 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Didn't they jam like 4 volumes into 12 episodes. Felt extremely rushed and was a little disappointed when I watched this. Might be because I've only read 3 volumes currently.
I wouldn't mind a second season either but would want to read the books beforehand. Also enjoyed the voice of the Hanakawa character.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Mar 26, 2:31 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Otakupervert890
@Infinite23 to you maybe but for me it's on standard with what Maybe pulled in the past years. They take something and put their on twist on it which for me everytime happen to be unique enough to remember it which is why here I say it's the animation who don't do justice. Just go watch tasogare otome x amnesia and you see what great it can be or Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e even myself as not the biggest Mappa fan I say it's in their top anime.
@Otakupervert890 Yeah I'll check it out, but just because they made one or two good series doesn't mean everything they make is going to be good or has to be good
Mar 26, 2:33 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Azuchi
Didn't they jam like 4 volumes into 12 episodes. Felt extremely rushed and was a little disappointed when I watched this. Might be because I've only read 3 volumes currently.
I wouldn't mind a second season either but would want to read the books beforehand. Also enjoyed the voice of the Hanakawa character.
@Azuchi Didn't know they did that, but I also planning on reading the LN for this. I also agree about Hanakawa, I really like Shimono Hiro
Mar 26, 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
You should genuinely get better taste and value your time more, signed someone who completed this dumpster fire.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 26, 2:45 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to LostSpectre
You should genuinely get better taste and value your time more, signed someone who completed this dumpster fire.
@LostSpectre I just love op mc's (though takatou isn't my favorite) and no it's not something I'd go back and re-watch or that I think is amazing, and I know it's trash. But to see anime like Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari get a 2nd season and knowing that COTE will get a 4th season really makes me mad because those were true dumpster fires.
Mar 26, 5:57 PM

Mar 2013
About hoping for 2nd season, I was hoping as well at first but they butchered it, so no. I'd rather have a remake. 🥲
but either way is fine.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 26, 6:04 PM
Aug 2017
I don't think the production company behind this has any real intentions of doing a second season to begin with, but the trouble is, if they did, they'd probably need to cram 5 volumes into the season this time instead of 4. Volume 4, 11 and obviously the final one 14 are the only good stopping points in the series tbh. There's a kind of half-stopping point I think towards the end of V9 so that's probably where they'd need to go to.
Mar 26, 8:13 PM

Oct 2013
yeah I can't believe Sasaki and Peeps got a S2 but not this! HOW!!!!
Mar 27, 1:17 PM
Mar 2018
I enjoyed this show, but agree it was rushed
But this has nothing to do with COTE , for me COTE is on a different level completely!
Maybe you need to rewatch it again to understand how great it is 😌
It gives me the impression that the hidden goal of this post is to underestimate COTE 🤷‍♂️
Mar 27, 1:50 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to emo82
I enjoyed this show, but agree it was rushed
But this has nothing to do with COTE , for me COTE is on a different level completely!
Maybe you need to rewatch it again to understand how great it is 😌
It gives me the impression that the hidden goal of this post is to underestimate COTE 🤷‍♂️
@emo82 "The hidden goal of this post is to underestimate COTE", "Re-watch it again to understand how great it is"? lmao you have to be a 12 year old who wants to be Ayanokouji so badly.

I agree that COTE is on a different level completely... a different level of trash. I'm not putting myself through the torture that is watching COTE again. Almost every character is forgettable and trash. I swear the be adding new characters to Ayanokouji's class every episode. COTE has 0 excellent characters, 0 great characters, about 3 good characters, about 2 ok characters, and about 50 bad-trash characters. Everything that happens is just normal high school drama on another level of stupidity. All the "big moments" moments that are supposed to be impactful aren't. Everything is so laughably bad. The only things classroom of the elite does well is chapter 1 of the LN - The Structure of Japanese Society, the OP's, and the final episode of every season setting up to make you think next season is going to be incredible when in fact it's just more trash
Mar 29, 2:33 AM

Feb 2014
no one mentions how the king of trash " Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta " get another season but not this?
ProtozMar 29, 2:37 AM
Mar 29, 7:35 PM
Mar 2024
Infinite23 said:

It had an interesting story but the adaptation felt a little rushed, but it was still an enjoyable watch, although I can’t agree that it deserves another season. In the other hand Classroom of the Elite does deserve another season. My honest opinion.
Mar 29, 9:35 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Protoz
no one mentions how the king of trash " Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta " get another season but not this?
@Protoz True, that was horrendous
Jul 29, 7:29 AM

Apr 2016
Completely agree,wish we get s2.I rated it 8/10 and really wish to see continuation of it
Oct 15, 2:08 AM

Jul 2012
Same here.. Wish the same..
Cz it is kinda interesting n we need to know what happend after that ep12

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

129 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

112 by Awesomeness573 »»
Oct 11, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

182 by Lolicon »»
Oct 6, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

50 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 30, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Sep 6, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.