Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
Now, we're kicking off the last arc of the anime series: the Capital City Battle Arc.

The strategy meeting between the Argentum Corps and the Solarian Church begins, with the goal of reclaiming Starlia and defeating the Winged Bloodline. Amidst the difficult circumstances, they organize their respective roles with guidance from Carla. Furthermore, they receive from Carla a countermeasure against the time manipulation magic, believed to be absolute among the abilities of the Winged Bloodline, obtaining the trump card for the success of their operation. With their individual aspirations in their hearts, the group heads towards the final battle.

We need more backstory for the Solarian Church; it's interesting. And that old guy we talked to? He's probably gonna die, right? I'm really starting to like him, but that's just how this anime goes. Even though I've had some issues with the series lately, I have to admit, it's getting pretty awesome. Every word seems to hit just right. That line, "dragonify already," really made a difference. I'm pumped for this next episode.

Get ready for the rematch of all rematches: Kamui versus Ragna!

Mar 2, 8:30 AM

Feb 2021
Lmao Ragna still has the aversion to crowds from all the way back
I like how the old man didn't question anything about Slime. "Where is he now?" "He's still crapping" *pause* "Anyway-"
8:26 Leo!

The church members sacrificing themselves (or more like their bodies) like that is kinda badass. Too bad they don't need that, because Ultimatia can't control time anyways.
Damn, Lia looks horrible... (in a good way)
Next week's gonna be super epic! Ragna at full power finally!
Mar 2, 8:33 AM
Sep 2015
I like when Ragna trust that Crimson will come, they're such a lovely couple and I don't want a second opinion on this. Not even Starlia's last moment can convince me otherwise.

Ragna and Kamui could be the highlight of this season, I'm pretty sure that Ragna will somehow survive (he's the title character after all), but I also want Kamui to survive too. Great hero deserve great villain, and I don't want any second-rate villain to take this spot from Kamui.
Mar 2, 8:48 AM

Oct 2017
We got to see Leo after so long. Ragna's completely forgotten about her and his head is filled with Lia lmao. Talking about Lia, damn her condition doesn't look good at all. Hope she survives. Anyway the Woltekamui vs Ragna rematch is here.
Mar 2, 9:01 AM
Jul 2023
Damn this goes hard.

Ragna and Kamui rematch would be a sight to see.

P.S: Good to Leo again, even for a brief moment. Wonder what she up to.
Mar 2, 9:33 AM

Aug 2021
peak hype stuff even with low quality art and animation at times
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Mar 2, 9:37 AM

May 2023
good episode next one gonna go crazy
Mar 2, 10:47 AM

Sep 2017
Honestly, kinda excited to see this fight next episode. I hope they're able to really put in the animation effort required. The princess may actually still die. I kinda hope she does - especially after all this baiting.
Mar 2, 11:01 AM
Nov 2022
this is anime the besttt
Mar 2, 11:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yea its nice to see Leonica after all the time, she's fine there trying to reach the same high like Ragna. Ragna wish also nice, a future where people as strong as him manage to survive and stop the dragon god from doing shit. Good luck with that.

Then gotta see Tia solarian version became crisped and death, i suppose, just for three minutes of nothing countermeasure. Because Tia can't even stop the time right now lol.

Well its time for battle anyway. No need to prolong it with Lia dying sad scene, its so over there. So just watch Ragna cool opening and let Kamui battle him till the end of this season episode. Let's see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 2, 12:24 PM
Oct 2016
πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ“ˆ
Mar 2, 12:36 PM

Feb 2019
Back with another episode of peak πŸ™πŸΎ

Man what a set up episode. First of all, find it hilarious that despite how powerful he is, Ragna is still afraid of the spotlight and crowds. He didn’t wanna be anywhere near the corps’ war meeting lol.

But omg we finally get to see Leonica! It’s been like 3 months of real life time since she’s been in this show lol. I really am dying to know what she’s been up to. She got a new outfit! she was already OP so I really shutter to imagine what a powered up Leonica with the motivation of having been abandoned by Ragna is like now.

The Carla’s giving all their stored up time to the argentum crops was a wild scene. Just turning to skeletons and dying like that, damn. Hope the corps are able to make good use of their sacrifice.

Crimson came thru in the end. Knew she wouldn’t abandon Ragna in his time of need. But I didn’t expect a mech of all things lol.

Noo, Lia 😒 she looks awful. Fuck Woltekamui for poisoning her like that. I really hope she survives. Dunno what I’ll do if they kill her off after revealing she was still alive.. and with the Carla’s gone idk how you could revive her .. need a happy ending with she and Ragna

The final scene with Ragna and Kamui staring each other down with their auras going haywire was so cool. Reminded me of peak DBZ back in the day. Ragna not even interested in the small talk. “Hurry up and turn into a dragon” my MC 😩
Marinate1016Mar 2, 1:19 PM
Mar 2, 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
Ragna is cold asf the fight I’ve been waiting for
Mar 2, 1:13 PM
May 2020
lia is at death's doors once again and ragna is filled with anger, this fight gon be real good
Mar 2, 4:03 PM
May 2022
Hesela said Greya is dead. When did she die? I must have missed it.
Mar 2, 4:25 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Dan_ALves
Hesela said Greya is dead. When did she die? I must have missed it.
@Dan_ALves She died when Kamui made his grand entrance to decapitate Starlia in episode 17, the anime didn't do a great job with her death because you can easily miss it, but if you pause at that exact moment of his entrance, you will see a couple of people dying and Greya being one of them.
Mar 2, 7:08 PM
Apr 2023
Final stretch for this chaotic battle and for the season.
I hope they will make a good end for this arc (and a good thing is that the manga is still ongoing even if they will not make new anime for this afterwards)
Mar 2, 7:52 PM
Feb 2020
Suprised nobody said a thing about Golem's mech.Was kinda hype with him dropping right in and started blasting

Also around 5 mins in why did Ike do fixing the glasses pose when he had none.Dunno if it was intentional or not lmao
Builder45Mar 2, 8:07 PM
Mar 2, 8:11 PM

May 2019
Nice getting a glimpse of Leo and I've wondered if we'll see her again especially with Lia, whom I've also grown fond of, on death's doorstep (again).

Even though I somewhat disliked Carla partly because of the resemblence with Ultimatia I was impressed that that they sacrificed themselves to teleport the Argentum Corps personnel and give them 3 minutes to resist Ultimatia's time stop spell. Also Kamui giving Ragna time to say goodbye to Lia would've been respectful but since he presumably poisoned her that's out the window. With that said I'm looking forward to Ragna's fight against him and all the other simultaneous battles!
Mar 2, 8:41 PM

Mar 2007
This anime actually does "preparation for battle" episodes well. I'm really sad that the Cult gave their lives to buy 3 minutes only for it to be wasted because Ultimatia didn't freeze time, or as Ragna said, she can't, she's too injured! And then Ragna brings a Gundam to the dragon fight. Epic!

There's a lot of sadness incoming for the poisoned silverware princess who is dying, but Ranga is all cool as he throws off his cloak vowing to fight and lead. Unfortunately after just 1-2 blows the episode ends. We'll have to wait till next episode for Ragna vs. woltenkamui.
Mar 2, 9:33 PM

Jan 2013
Bro adjusting his invisible glasses

VoooMar 2, 9:41 PM
Mar 2, 10:56 PM
May 2021
Hyped up man πŸ”₯, this looks sick
Mar 3, 2:33 AM
Jan 2024
Δ° love it because the story is very good also fights are very good
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Jun 2016
THIS ANIME VERY SICK MAN !!! EPIC FIGHTS ALWAYS !!

ONE OF THE BEST ANIME FIGHT I EVER SEEN !!!
Mar 3, 5:10 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
Back with another episode of peak πŸ™πŸΎ

Man what a set up episode. First of all, find it hilarious that despite how powerful he is, Ragna is still afraid of the spotlight and crowds. He didn’t wanna be anywhere near the corps’ war meeting lol.

But omg we finally get to see Leonica! It’s been like 3 months of real life time since she’s been in this show lol. I really am dying to know what she’s been up to. She got a new outfit! she was already OP so I really shutter to imagine what a powered up Leonica with the motivation of having been abandoned by Ragna is like now.

The Carla’s giving all their stored up time to the argentum crops was a wild scene. Just turning to skeletons and dying like that, damn. Hope the corps are able to make good use of their sacrifice.

Crimson came thru in the end. Knew she wouldn’t abandon Ragna in his time of need. But I didn’t expect a mech of all things lol.

Noo, Lia 😒 she looks awful. Fuck Woltekamui for poisoning her like that. I really hope she survives. Dunno what I’ll do if they kill her off after revealing she was still alive.. and with the Carla’s gone idk how you could revive her .. need a happy ending with she and Ragna

The final scene with Ragna and Kamui staring each other down with their auras going haywire was so cool. Reminded me of peak DBZ back in the day. Ragna not even interested in the small talk. “Hurry up and turn into a dragon” my MC 😩
@Marinate1016 It wasn't Woltekamui that poisoned her, it was Olto Zora.
Mar 3, 5:10 AM

Feb 2019
Luigi11Ism said:
@Marinate1016 It wasn't Woltekamui that poisoned her, it was Olto Zora.

Glad that was your takeaway from the multiple paragraphs.
Mar 3, 5:46 AM
Mar 2014
Destroying Woltekamui only is not enough! destroy him in his best to make him know his place
Ragna is freezing fire!!
Mar 3, 11:01 AM
May 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@Dan_ALves She died when Kamui made his grand entrance to decapitate Starlia in episode 17, the anime didn't do a great job with her death because you can easily miss it, but if you pause at that exact moment of his entrance, you will see a couple of people dying and Greya being one of them.
@xZabuzax They really should have made it more clear. Thank you.
Mar 3, 5:03 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Exciting episode. Happy to see that Ragna is finally going to get a rematch against Kamui and it seeming to be a fantastic fight since they are both in top notch form. Next weeks episode will be great
Mar 4, 2:23 AM

Feb 2022
Great episode . Loved it !!!
2023 :

Mar 4, 7:23 AM
Sep 2021
The final battle against the winged monarch dragons has begun, excited about this epic clashes that are about to enfold.
Mar 4, 2:16 PM
Feb 2021
Now Ive predicted that Leo will definitely have a different battle arts then Ragna since ragna left her and I cant wait to see her whenever she gets into action but overall I have high expectations for Kamui vs Ragna, I expect Ragna to speed blitz ngl but also its still funny how Kamui Actually did kill Tia but revived her at the same time.
Mar 7, 1:26 AM

Oct 2008
friggin' cliffhanger! i want to see voltekamui feel primal FEAR and beg for mercy! Ranga right niw might be on a whole different level!!

Mar 7, 4:50 PM
Nov 2020
I have to say Ragna’ s new sword looks really cool.
Mar 9, 7:48 AM

Jul 2017
The remnants of the Argentum Corps with Ike taking charge to reclaim Starlia, this is their final chance to work together with the Solarian Church under Carula.

With 4 inferior dragons left, killing the head of the Winged Monarch is better than dealing with the remainder, and Ragna deals with Woltekamui alone. And a 1-to-1 sparring with Garm deals better improvement, though the post-analysis of the fight between Olto Zora and Taratectra, found out some minute details that are worth their miniscule deal to victory, not just acknowledging Ragna's actions. And with the rising of the Sun, the Solarian Church performs their act to grant magic, shield and teleport the Argentum Corps against Ultimatia's Time Control Magic for as much as they can: 3 minutes.

Meanwhile, Crimson has her own plans as well, though coming in with a mech and Chimera facing another dragon, the main one is with Ragna and Kamui. As expected, the latter bringing the broken Starlia to Ragna and the Silver Comet as well, the perseverance to see Starlia alive and well again, he wants her to see his accomplishments.

With that, their rematch from prior takes a devastating new high, this is an all-in stakes battle that determines who is the strongest.
Mar 10, 6:41 AM

Mar 2008
Aw all the church members are gone

Lia looks fucked up. That is some nasty poison.
Mar 16, 9:30 PM

Feb 2021
Seems like they are both on full power now :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 19, 11:26 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
The epic battle is near to starts!!!
kekeke
Mar 25, 10:16 AM
Jan 2023
The Anime just forces too much in these last episodes. Worse writing than akame ga kill zzzz
May 4, 2:15 AM
Aug 2021
Tough times her body is practically destroyed. I was doubting he would surpass the strength of his future self at first. Now that we know the sword boosts his power it makes sense.
May 31, 7:53 PM

May 2015
Can't believe Crimson made a mecha to fight dragons in my vampiric dragon slaying anime... It's too cool!
Jun 21, 2:27 PM

Jun 2022
1) There They Go With Their Useless Blabbing Again , smh!

2) Doesn't Look Like It Will Be Better Than That First Winged Monarch Fight . Wasted 24 Episodes , Damn!
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Mainnus
Damn this goes hard.

Ragna and Kamui rematch would be a sight to see.

P.S: Good to Leo again, even for a brief moment. Wonder what she up to.
@Mainnus

Such a wonderful graphic. Really looking forwrd to this next episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 10

77 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.