Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Hakari's family drama continues in the most amusing way possible.

It looks like the other girls are still helping Rentarou when he caught himself into an awkward situation in that mansion. Honestly, feels like this episode did a great job at showing how loyal his friends are. Hanazono is also somewhat of a badass, not backing down without a fight. Episode had very colorful drama. Rentarou also expressed his feelings too. What a guy.
Dec 17, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
Feels unreal to see how Karane was the only person acting reasonable during the whole soulmate shock segment lol. Though Hahari might have shrugged off the whole deal when she acted as a meta simp, and came to her senses a minute later, it wasn’t that she was completely herself, I mean she gave Rentaro chances after chances to prove his love for her daughter Hakari.

Must say the lie detector wasn’t ready to take anything less than a hundred percent truth to light up green, but hey it was fun that way… I mean Karane revealed her true cup size and her infinite love for Rentaro that way lol. Though leaving the fun aside, the obvious happened, when we came to know Hakari was ready to let it all go, by jumping down straight from a couple of floors.

Renatro, like ever, came in clutch, and not only did he convince Hakari back but also saved her from falling down doing a spiderman. Things concluded for good, between the girls and Renatro. They’ve reconciled, the evil mother is no longer evil, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Renatro accepted Hahari’s confessio lol. Had me dying how even Hakari got creeped out.

We got a sweet afterparty sort of, with huge boobas on display, things have normalized, Rentaro has his sixth girlfriend, and this is ending next week… that’s the only sad thing.

Brutal af cliffhanger to end the episode, but okay knowing what would happen.. lol. New ED with Hahari and her love for Renatro-chwan tho.
Dec 17, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
Now, that's one freaky lie detector machine.

Hahari, who had restrained Rentaro and Karane, continued to maintain a resolute attitude. This stemmed from her own experience of choosing to become a mother at a young age, and her wish as a mother to prevent her daughter from walking an unhappy path based solely on fleeting romantic feelings. However, even with a specially prepared lie detector to assess Rentaro's feelings for Hakari, his words were sincere, proving his honesty even more. Meanwhile, alone in her room, Hakari contemplated her feelings.

We were so close to getting a name drop, man. And I really, really, really, really, really love how the creators keep saying 'really' five times when expressing love; it stays true to the title. Rentaro somehow pulled off falling into the pool, and that didn't seem like an easy thing to do. What a total champ. That slap from Karane sounded seriously intense; I doubt Hakari was crying because of her emotions, it was definitely because of how much it hurt. Man, Hakari is already stealing the spotlight from all the other girls. And the new ending song, sung by the GOAT Uesaka Sumire, aka Hahari, is all about how much she loves Rentaro. Lol.

Will our best girl and guy do it in the finale?

Dec 17, 2023 6:37 AM
Mar 2021
This episode is so hype! The problem has been cleared, we got some party and we got special ending song from Hahari!
Dec 17, 2023 6:37 AM

Oct 2017
He got the MILF, NOICE. Hahari can't control anymore, oh boy. The special ending was lewd. Need uncensored version of this episode. Btw Shizuka trying to save Hakari and drowning was cute and hilarious. The lie detector stuff was hilarious too. Watching everyone's reaction to Hahari and Rentaro was amusing, Nano even said oyakodon lol. Glad to have Hahari in the harem.
Dec 17, 2023 6:45 AM

Aug 2022
Wow what an amazing episode.

I was really impressed with this episode. Anyway yeah in the end Rentarou managed to save Hakari and at the same time he also melted Hahari. Good performance from Karane this time, I like it.

And I didn't expect the ending song to be different this time. Performed by Hahari, who this time also plays a big role in this episode. I love that and the kiss too haha.
RafaBryanDec 17, 2023 7:00 AM
Dec 17, 2023 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
LMAO I love how they keep adding anime-original jokes and using the anime medium to its fullest. That recap was gold.
5:10 This was one of the funniest parts in the manga for me for some reason
They spoiled the special ED lmaooo
And the oyakodon sailed!
This ED is sooo good lmao, captures Hahari perfectly. Even its long-ass name.
100% the best episode so far.
And btw the chapter with the bath scenes was called "We Said We'd Do It, So Let's All Go Out With the Reward Chapter"

And manga spoiler territory:
EmbientDec 17, 2023 7:13 AM
Dec 17, 2023 7:43 AM
Feb 2022
Funniest thing I've seen in a long time
Dec 17, 2023 7:45 AM
Sep 2021
Masterpiece for me, the ending was well done. Great series overall, had my laughs & enjoyed it.
Dec 17, 2023 7:48 AM
May 2021
Peak RomCom at its finest
Dec 17, 2023 7:54 AM
Oct 2020
This episode gives me all I wish for
Dec 17, 2023 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
The MILF has been caught with her emotions out of the window...but by no means the end of Hakari's terror.

Both Hahari and Rentaro caught on their feelings, though the former still stands that she will not let her daughter date the five-timing chad. And to prove the love between both Rentaro and Hakari, Karane is forced onto the lie detector chair to answer Hahari's questions...and the more she tries to confess, it hilariously digs Rentaro's grave even farther, until she really goes with the show's tagline, which Rentaro follows thereafter. The abridged version of that, Rentaro did it justice as is the commentary with the 4th wall breaking, though whatever chance they get to escape and get Hakari is good consolation...which she is attempting to commit suicide.

Hakari knowing that she'll be strangled between Rentaro and her own mother for this unkempt relationship, the chad promising her that his love is true forever and ever, that is immediately displaced with the fact that she is now scared from falling off the ledge, that he won't let her go, and fall onto the ground...or rather the pond as they go, thanks to Rentaro's quick thinking. Sure, Hahari may have changed her heart, and Rentaro entrusting his love to her as well...it sure is a parallel that the girls were not expecting. The reward being a good bath and a pajama party, but that Karane made a tactical retreat from the bath of big boobs and had Rentaro all to herself...almost getting into the sexual action.

Oh god holly hell, will Rentaro become a man from being with Hahari??? Her special ED is quite the fanatic as well.
Dec 17, 2023 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
Cursed episode, in a good way. Absolute "I wish that could be me" vibes.
Dec 17, 2023 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
That whole episode and that ED after was quite..... something. This show whether you love or hate it, is just a different breed of romcom.
Dec 17, 2023 8:18 AM
Sep 2021
Sis did Rentaro kun do it with his girlfriend’s mom??
Dec 17, 2023 8:19 AM

Jul 2016
I love that Karane having her dignity robbed from her on the lie detector factually proved each "really" in "The Girlfriends who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You" matters (while being genuinely sweet if you think about it)

As much as of a chad Rentaro already is, the clutch mid-fall wall step elevated him to his own tier imo.

Also, Shizuka diving into the pool and just ...trying her best felt weirdly relatable.
Dec 17, 2023 8:21 AM
Apr 2021
without any fantasy power Rentarou os probably the happiest mc ever. And ACTUALLY DESERVES IT, no dramas, no misunderstandings or toxicity just love for everyone XD
Dec 17, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2021
Embient said:
LMAO I love how they keep adding anime-original jokes and using the anime medium to its fullest. That recap was gold.
And the oyakodon sailed!
And btw the chapter with the bath scenes was called "We Said We'd Do It, So Let's All Go Out With the Reward Chapter"

Joshua_181Dec 17, 2023 9:27 AM
Dec 17, 2023 8:30 AM

Jan 2018
It was only a matter of time before Rentaro landed a milf. But what's crazy is the fact that it's the mother of the first girlfriend.

Hahari-san definitely is one... interesting character. Wonder how many more interesting characters are there going to be.

Man, Hakari almost did something really stupid. Thankfully, Rentaro saved her with his super-boyfriend abilities.

Rentaro accepted Hahari very well. I think she does deserve some happiness.

But man, it's going to be awkward if both Hakari and Hahari give birth to Rentaro's children. Bruh.

I think Karane was the cutest in this episode. Liked her a lot. My opinion of her changed somewhat.

That ED was... definitely something.

Only one episode left. Wonder how it'll end.
Dec 17, 2023 8:34 AM

Dec 2022
He wasn't lying about the credits!

The hilarious lie detector segment with Sponge-Rentarou reminds me of the "I love you 5 ever" copypasta. By single-handedly saving Hakari, Rentarou continues to outdo himself on the Chad scale and puts all the security guards to shame. After brightening the mood with some more fanservice, Rentarou finds himself in a predicament when he's alone with Hahari. Will he be able to protect his virginity from this horny MILF? I know I wouldn't, but anime always finds a way.

I'm usually put off by tsundere characters, but I have to admit Karane is really something. Christmas Eve finale time!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 17, 2023 8:37 AM
Nov 2015
Holy cow, I can’t process my thoughts very well on this episode.

It’s just too wow.
Dec 17, 2023 8:47 AM

Apr 2017
Shizuka jump on the pool trying to save rentarou and hakari but instead get drowning to is really make me laugh
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Dec 17, 2023 9:00 AM

Feb 2021
Now Her mother is falling in love for real too XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 17, 2023 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
“We have a special ending prepared for today’s episode” 😂 the meta references are so good in this show

Hahari had really been won over since last week’s ending, just a formality convincing her at the beginning of this episode. Man, the lie detector chair segment was great. Grilling my baby Karane on her cup size. Flat is justice, just be honest lol. Love how even the chair changes its tune after getting beat up by her.

Damn, Hakari being on the verge of jumping from her window was rough. Shows how trapped she felt, luckily Rentaro was able to get there in time and share a really intimate reaffirmation of their love for one another. I love how even in slow motion as she’s falling, the animators make sure the emphasise the titty jiggle physics lmao. Speaking of which, some crazy laws of physics for Rentaro to somehow kick off the wall and land safely in the water, but we’ll allow it 😂

What karane lacks in titty size, she makes up for in tummy supremacy. Always nice when they highlight her charms. Spicy moment between she and Rentaro that was sadly broken up by Kusuri. I see Rentaro is also a tummy man, exquisite tastes

That ending oh damn, hahari just can’t contain herself.. going behind your daughter’s back like that is crazy lol. Looking forward to the finale
Marinate1016Dec 17, 2023 9:07 AM
Dec 17, 2023 9:05 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m kinda surprised the ordeal didn’t end when Rentarou wooed Hahari, I was thinking it would be over once she was reeled in but the lie detector bit was really good, Karane being the over the top tsundere that she is versus a lie detector is like top 10 anime boss fights lol. And another thing I didn’t see coming was Hakari trying to jump, but really it makes sense because there’s that thing where if Rentarou doesn’t get with his soul mates, they die, so maybe it isn’t just a thing that happens but they actually off themselves, which is pretty damn dark but I know Rentarou ain’t about to let that happen willingly, his save was pretty epic there.

And after saving Hakari and getting the okay from her mom at long last, it was finally time to scoop up the milf for the “mother daughter double whopper” or whatever it was that Nano said lol, being rewarded with the bath scene and pajama scene afterward was very nice as well, another shining example of this show’s top tier fanservice. And although it was a short bit, I also really liked Karane’s moment with Rentarou where she tried getting revenge for the belly thing that happened last episode lol, it wasn’t much of a revenge but it was very nice for sure.

And lastly, we not only got teased that Rentarou could be getting some slash in the next and final episode (not the only show this season to do that funnily enough lol), but we also got the Hahari ED that we got spoiled on earlier in the episode, and it was pretty insane lol, I liked it tho. And since the next episode is the last, I’ll say I came around big time on this show, it’s definitely not the harem anime to end them all, but it’s a very good one for sure.
Dec 17, 2023 9:05 AM
Jun 2021
WHAT A PIECE. The ending left me like Monday...
Dec 17, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2020
suicide girl, damnnn

it was funny like always...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 17, 2023 9:15 AM
Nov 2022
Fucking episode, all beautiful, going from romantic comedy to Gore to Shonen to H in just 1 episode, brutal.

What can I comment? The breaks in the "4th wall" are great, the mini references they release as well as the soundtrack are beautiful, authentic art 🚬.

I loved the special ending, Sumire Uesaka as always giving a splendid performance.

It's a shame that it's already the penultimate episode, pi pi pi
Dec 17, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2020
Joshua_181 said:
Embient said:
And the oyakodon sailed!

7th* because the 8th one is-

Well i have yet to see the episode, but, a leaker said it’ll run on 2 cours. So, 24 episodes! Though take this info with a grain of salt.
Dec 17, 2023 9:18 AM
Jun 2023
this episode was very colourful and the last song was very funny, i love this anime, and did mc and his 6th gf(milf) did it, I mean you know right, 18+ stuff
Dec 17, 2023 9:21 AM
May 2021
Luigi11Ism said:
Joshua_181 said:

Well i have yet to see the episode, but, a leaker said it’ll run on 2 cours. So, 24 episodes! Though take this info with a grain of salt.

I really wish for it to have a 2nd cours, I want to see the "8th" one and her eyes😭🙏
Joshua_181Dec 17, 2023 9:31 AM
Dec 17, 2023 9:23 AM

Jan 2020
Joshua_181 said:
Luigi11Ism said:

I really wish for it to have a 2nd cours, I want to see the "7th" one and her eyes😭🙏

I wish for 2 cours too! I mean i sometimes regret, and cringe watching the anime when loading the episode, but after i finish the episodes i end up laughing my ass off.
Dec 17, 2023 9:28 AM
Apr 2022
this is so ridiculous, its great haha
Dec 17, 2023 9:30 AM
May 2021
Luigi11Ism said:
Joshua_181 said:

I really wish for it to have a 2nd cours, I want to see the "7th" one and her eyes😭🙏

I wish for 2 cours too! I mean i sometimes regret, and cringe watching the anime when loading the episode, but after i finish the episodes i end up laughing my ass off.

I do not feel cringe anymore because I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF CRINGE NOW
Dec 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2020
Joshua_181 said:
Luigi11Ism said:

Lmao, i mean all of us are cringe. 😂

Nonetheless, looking forward to watching this episode even though i’ve got myself spoiled, because i can’t hold myself from getting spoiled.
Dec 17, 2023 9:39 AM
May 2021
Luigi11Ism said:
Joshua_181 said:

Nonetheless, looking forward to watching this episode even though i’ve got myself spoiled, because i can’t hold myself from getting spoiled.

Read the manga, it's peak
Dec 17, 2023 9:46 AM
Feb 2021
Joshua_181 said:
Luigi11Ism said:

Read the manga, it's peak

absolutely its peak harem comedy😂
Yatta_08Dec 17, 2023 9:52 AM
Dec 17, 2023 9:48 AM

Aug 2022
I already really like Hahari enough that she’s my second favourite character in the show currently. Rentarou is definitely gonna end up famous at some point with all these girls. 😂😂

I really hope for a season 2 this show is funny af

I wonder if Rentarou really done it with Hahari at the end there
Phantom_373Dec 17, 2023 10:01 AM
Dec 17, 2023 10:22 AM
Jun 2023
PEAK OF THE FUCKING SEASON
Dec 17, 2023 10:23 AM

Dec 2022
well this is more amazing than i thought it would be probably no definitely it is the best harem anime i have seen on par with The Quintessential Quintuplets thought currently it has six girls not five anyway the ed was quite nice found it funny that they were censoring hahari kissing rentaro in the ed also loved their reaction havent seen a milf relationship harem anime since domestic girlfriend
Dec 17, 2023 10:26 AM

Oct 2020
Very nice, a MILF.
Dec 17, 2023 10:39 AM

Jan 2021
What

was

that

ed?

btw
RENTAURO THE GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dec 17, 2023 11:47 AM

Nov 2016
"Mother-Daughter Double Whopper"

From emotional climax of this arc, comedy to milf fanservice and ending. This was another peak episode. Is Hahari the best mom since Mamako?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 17, 2023 12:58 PM
Apr 2023
the ending hit me harder than anything 😂
Dec 17, 2023 1:00 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Softhenic03
Feels unreal to see how Karane was the only person acting reasonable during the whole soulmate shock segment lol. Though Hahari might have shrugged off the whole deal when she acted as a meta simp, and came to her senses a minute later, it wasn’t that she was completely herself, I mean she gave Rentaro chances after chances to prove his love for her daughter Hakari.

Must say the lie detector wasn’t ready to take anything less than a hundred percent truth to light up green, but hey it was fun that way… I mean Karane revealed her true cup size and her infinite love for Rentaro that way lol. Though leaving the fun aside, the obvious happened, when we came to know Hakari was ready to let it all go, by jumping down straight from a couple of floors.

Renatro, like ever, came in clutch, and not only did he convince Hakari back but also saved her from falling down doing a spiderman. Things concluded for good, between the girls and Renatro. They’ve reconciled, the evil mother is no longer evil, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Renatro accepted Hahari’s confessio lol. Had me dying how even Hakari got creeped out.

We got a sweet afterparty sort of, with huge boobas on display, things have normalized, Rentaro has his sixth girlfriend, and this is ending next week… that’s the only sad thing.

Brutal af cliffhanger to end the episode, but okay knowing what would happen.. lol. New ED with Hahari and her love for Renatro-chwan tho.
@Softhenic03 lets hope the rumor about it being 2 cour at the first few episodes end up being true
Dec 17, 2023 1:39 PM
Oct 2020
Really, really, really, really, really great episode :3
Dec 17, 2023 3:11 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was beyond funny usually a show being too self aware is my cup of tea. The concept so silly and the show knows its silly. So of course the milf will be aquired and no one but Karane and Hakare will say anything remotaly sane about it.

I'd like to add that Karane was the goat in this episode. Confessed her love to Rentaro to her hearts content (or the machines.) Holding back the mom, and dealing with her ill-remarks. But calling Hakare her best friend really got me. Shows as much as she dislikes her she's got her back no matter what. Also the push up scene at the end with Rentaro was hilarious.

Cool end credits scene too.
Dec 17, 2023 3:19 PM

Jun 2016
This is the masterpiece ep. of a masterpiece series... XD and the ED was pure gold.
Dec 17, 2023 3:47 PM

Jul 2015
The season peaked right here. The studio did a great job.
Dec 17, 2023 3:49 PM

Apr 2022
Was about to comment how very illegal it is, but this is Japan...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.