Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Man, this goes to show how much real life can affect a person's state of mind. Outside of their game competitions, it's taking Shun's toll mentally.

I do hope everyone gets back to normal again. At this rate, it seems the final episode might get rushed.
Dec 9, 2023 10:48 AM

Aug 2022
Between work and valuable person.

Yuu's attitude was the answer.

But the rain suddenly fell. As if giving an answer, wow, that's just a coincidence, right?
RafaBryanDec 9, 2023 12:19 PM
Dec 9, 2023 12:07 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to RafaBryan
Between work and valuable person.

Yuu's attitude was the answer.

But the rain suddenly fell. As if giving an answer, wow, that's just a coincidence, right?
@RafaBryan Yuu is goddess of water anyway

this fight between Yuu aka Aqua and Nozomi aka Furina is the main dish of this anime lmao, the jealousy between each other
Dec 9, 2023 11:00 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

you know i completely forgor
or did i
mio and yu are obviously its amamiya sora and asakura momo. although they didnt meet until ep 6
i havent really paid much attention to the op/ed though. I didnt even notice the op had a substantial amount of english lyrics.

2 more eps to go and honestly anything could happen, mio barely showed up this ep.
Even if yu got lucky this time there's no telling whats going to happen next time. while shun clearly is quite stressed out about the whole thing, and the situation with mio has to be resolved at some point.
Also i just realized, rain. but hmm. ironic isnt it
Next two eps are gonna be really important to see if they can resolve things properly

Apparently I didnt realize, but it seems a lot of anime is airing on saturday and sunday, so yeah
CocoaGalaxyDec 9, 2023 11:03 PM
Dec 9, 2023 11:34 PM

Oct 2022
Mio getting jabaited by the delivery guy was too funny lol.

Dec 10, 2023 12:00 PM
Mar 2020
I know this anime is off-putting for some people but I honestly it's not that bad so 6.04 rating is harsh, especially at this point when the plot is getting more and more intense.

We got Mio's problem, Shun's rivalry with Mutsuki, the Esport itself and possibly a love polygon.

But still, I wish they make the Esport portion a bit better than it is now, I think the main reason people rate it so low is people expecting this to be a groundbreaking anime about Esport while in reality it is not. Mio is the main plot of this anime currently.

10 Episodes in and I became attached to the characters, all of them so far are likeable too (Well, Mio is a bit weird but it is what it is)

Wishing for a season 2 that might focus on the love polygon is a bit of a stretch, but I would like to see it, Nozomi and Yu are quality characters.
Dec 10, 2023 3:19 PM

Aug 2023
only lucks (i.e weather) can determine Yu's decisions.. lol

t.b.h, the episodes getting improved.. its a slow-pace & developing series anyway.. sadly, the rate deserves 7.5/10 instead of 6.09/10

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Dec 11, 2023 5:16 PM

Aug 2022

• So despite what happened in the final part of Episode 9, Mio did not suffer any serious injuries (internal or external) from her little fall. A hot shower was all that was needed for her to get back into shape... no need to call 119 or send her to a hospital for at least a checkup 💀. Friendly reminder folks that doing this in real life isn't likely going to end as smoothly as what this anime depicted.
  • Turns out Kirito wasn't making BS up regarding Mio's condition. Despite his weirdo ways, he managed to figure it out.
  • There was a higher number of Ruka fanservice scenes in this episode. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I wonder if this is just to balance out the Nozomi bath scenes from one of the earlier episodes 🤔
Dec 11, 2023 11:42 PM

Jul 2017
The comparison between Yu in her work and private life is just to be expected, while Team Fox One progresses in the pro league taking one step at a time. What Shun's mother told him about Mio's condition, Naito has already surmised that beforehand, and thinking of what the best choice for her could be, is unfortunately easier said than done. Even more unforunate is that her manager found out that she has been participating in eSports, though her movie role is just as important, and if word got out about this, it would spell the end of her still-fledgling acting career.

Shun's life isn't getting any better from hearing of Mio's condition and surmising that his own sister is in her vegetable state no thanks to him. Yu isn't having it any better due to her manager arranging shoots for her, with the team surprisingly accommodating for her for practice matches. But the real meat is with the day's event, which Yu isn't able to attend, but the team supporting her as well in her work...except learning about the truth.

True to the show's name, when rain strikes, it's their protocol to work together in eSports. At least they're matched up that way.
Dec 14, 2023 3:30 PM

Nov 2013
seeing Yuu in that photoshoot was really cute, she is such a pro at it that she just instantly jumps to the next position and gets done with it in 1 picture, damn

was feeling bad for her schedule but luckily it rained lol nice one

i don't like the sister, but feels bad to see her waiting for mc at the door like that
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Dec 14, 2023 11:20 PM

Oct 2013
I don't know. I think it would have been more interesting if she didn't show up for the Big match so they have to forfeit and then there's just a huge falling out and the MC feels betrayed and goes on like a mega drama binge. They could have had him go crazy and feel betrayed by yu and his sister maybe he finds out she's explosion-kun feels more betrayed and then just throws everything aside and goes over to that team out to play with Rox....... I don't know. this just felt too simple and boring after all the crazy yandere incest sister and shonen bad guy Rox with his crazy stuff.

also yu got so lucky with that rain!
it just felt almost like a wasted episode since none of it mattered in the end
Dec 25, 2023 3:18 AM
Oct 2023
really cool anime with good story telling
Feb 14, 11:05 PM

Jan 2017
Xaxxerion has a mobile port and can play with PC players? wth is this "e-sports game" bullshit
Feb 24, 10:04 AM

Dec 2022
Yu's tantrums about her work life are actually really entertaining. Her issues are ultimately mere trivialities, but the anime depicts them as if these are high stakes dilemmas, which creates a funny dissonance between the overdramatic presentation of the scenes and the context behind them.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Aug 10, 1:46 AM

May 2020
Yu started her shooting. The interview part is funny, where they show her reel and real characters. Fox One wins in one of the matches of League Invitational Finals.

Seshiru guides like a coach.

Shun’s mother shows up at Fox One and thanks everyone. She then reveals to Shun that Mio’s legs are healed and it’s a psychological issue, which they got to know after a checkup.

Yu’s manager wants her to stop playing as Phantom Ninja and avoid the risk of being exposed.

Both Shun and Yu are troubled. The rain solved Yu’s problem 😅. Yu’s gonna vent out her pent up frustrations.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

38 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

12 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

30 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

21 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 8, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

14 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 8, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.