Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 17, 2020 4:21 AM

Feb 2017
I guess it's like that for most of the times, huh.
For them, it's a new experience and a source of a new happiness and excitement to have their works adapted, but well, to us it's just another garbage coming up in a new month and in a new year. Working out yourself so hard only to get a disappointment, although it may or may not necessarily your fault, people won't judge you (or your work) for that reason alone. I won't deny that I'm one of those people that judge harshly when it comes to something so bad, it's how it works and it's as inevitable as it is.

I love this episode, really. A proud 5/5.
addictedtolivingJul 17, 2020 4:41 AM
Jul 23, 2020 5:45 AM

Apr 2014
That speech at the end though was kinda 4th wall breaking. Not about this series but just in general
Aug 21, 2020 4:36 AM
Jul 2019
Damn. Great anime for showcasing what being an author is all about. I never really thought about the author's feelings regarding a butchered anime. Imagine working your ass into something you're passionate about then other people try to ruin it. Well at least there are still people defending the novel like I do, despite the anime being shit.
Feb 4, 2021 12:53 AM
Jan 2021
Why.
Why.
Is crying the only way to tell a person I understand you how you feel. A detective or writer are best at getting into one's character too. I HATE THIS THOUGHT 😡
May 5, 2021 11:47 AM

Jun 2020
A new character introduced Kaiko she's cute too ngl and she's teaming up with Itsuki

A little picnic they had was also nice since they finished a couple of things, Chihiro really did get groped and It was Setsuna as well well he really did deserve that imagine if Chihiro wasn't a boy could've been worse, A new game is always welcoming to me since they have so much fun very heartwarming to see them have fun, Whoa what did Nayuta awaken she went on "Full yandere mode" right there could've been worse but Itsuki saved the day with a head chop that should be the fix and dang after judging Nayuta didn't really hesitate to pounce on Itsuki typical Nayuta I love it

Haruto saw his anime live which turned out to be a big flop pretty sad moment for him and we can see his pain that he went through just sad and Miyako actually cried as well since she relates to that feeling too their feelings matched or relates to one another.
Jul 2, 2021 12:44 PM

Aug 2018
Setsuna, you can end up in pretty big butt for something like that.. Please be more considerate in the future.. ;D
This game really reveals lots of dark past of our characters..
On the other hand, this game seems to be fun.. And creative.. I like games like that..
lol at Kani's story.. ;D Her was the best one, to be honest.. ;P Straight face humor is the best.. ;P
Well.. It seems Haruto's anime got lots of criticism.. Yeah.. Shitty adaptations are a thing..
Aug 6, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2021
Seriously what a F'n a-hole and a CRAP friend. You can't say ANYTHING to encourage your friend? I mean I've thought he was a piece of garbage since he called that girl a slut when he didn't even know her, but you can't even sugar coat it and help your friend out when he's sad? That is such a garbage human being, even if it's not that good you try to cheer your friend up if you aren't a scumbag loser.
Aug 6, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2021
Seriously what a F'n a-hole and a CRAP friend. You can't say ANYTHING to encourage your friend? I mean I've thought he was a piece of garbage since he called that girl a slut when he didn't even know her, but you can't even sugar coat it and help your friend out when he's sad? That is such a garbage human being, even if it's not that good you try to cheer your friend up if you aren't a scumbag loser.
Jun 20, 2022 3:12 PM

Jan 2020
BlackstarFallen said:
Ashley is back with her teasing, but only for a short while. Setsuna deserved that kick from Chihiro. He's a douchebag for doing that to her. The board game was funny to watch. Nayuta tuned into a dark mode xD Poor Haruto. His LN got butchered by the anime. He's feeling really down.
Poor Haruto. Btw, just doing a Quick reply because of the Initial D Ae86 gif you sent XD
Jul 31, 2022 8:54 AM
Feb 2019
RPWPA said:
Amburu-Hime said:

WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY?? All was mostly fine and well and suddenly, THAT ? I put up with a lot of shit but I can never get past this one. I could *sigh* think of various ways to still play this scene without being so revolting, yet they managed to go for the worst way ever. There is no redeeming this. Ever.
NOPE.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
FIRE.

i couldn't care less if it was a minor or not but sexually assaulting someone is the worst way to introduce a ship or a character tbh.
I think the same, that's not funny at all
Sep 17, 2022 4:36 AM
Jul 2022
nah but even i felt the immense sadness in that last scene even before everyone started crying
just an episode ago we had a look at how diligent and hardworking these authors are and the realization that the fruits of one's labor being spoiled is nothing short of heartbreaking
technically speaking this is as heartfelt as the show has gotten so far and i was all in for it

anyways kaiko is a fun character, the eromanga joke caught me off guard (i have consumed absolutely no content or information from the series), loving the miyako and nayu development and setsuna is a fucking DUMBASS
NO YOU CANNOT GROPE A STRANGER'S ASS LIKE THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU 😭😭😭😭😭
Jul 30, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2021
final rolled some emotions (T_T).
Nov 19, 2023 2:03 AM
Dec 2022
This turns out to be a good anime about the workings of the publishing business in Japan. How a light novel gets turned into a manga or anime.
Dec 7, 2023 8:39 AM

Dec 2022
Setsuna is a real piece of work. Guy walks past a girl in the street and immediately turns around to try to molest her, and yet it's supposed to be funny, without any wit or punchline? Has he somehow restrained himself from trying to undress every girl he passes by before?

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

Jun 16, 3:46 AM

Sep 2018
Can't remember watching an author watch his own anime adaptation and being disappointed by it. Good episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2017

86 by mrpizza2 »»
Sep 30, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

112 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 25, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

106 by _Udara »»
Aug 9, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.