Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2022 2:31 PM

Jun 2011
Looks like the movie has been released some months ago. Does someone know if it has a different ending from the anime ?
Seiya0890Apr 26, 2023 1:10 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2022 8:17 PM

May 2009
I saw webm of scene that was added probably at the end, extending original epilogue
Dec 30, 2022 10:59 PM

Jun 2011
bastek66 said:
I saw webm of scene that was added probably at the end, extending original epilogue
Thanks, I guess I will just give up on this then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 10:27 PM
Mar 2016
I haven't watch the 5 movies recap (or not) but just want to confirm that if I have watch 26 episode of the original tv series. do I need to watch this 5 movies at all or no need to. Because it's a recap? I do not know if it is a recap.
Apr 25, 2023 11:36 PM
Jun 2019
No, not a recap.

Starting from 3rd movie there are a lot of original content. I think it will get you a new experience by watching these 5-part movie.
May 13, 2023 3:08 PM

Jun 2009
I legitimately have no idea what the resolution of this film is, or why anyone was fighting. The closest we got to motivations was that the Venus and Moon people wanted to emigrate to Earth, but seeing as Earth has half the population it had in the Universal Century I'm not really sure whats stopping them, the only places that seem to have warships are South America, North America and Europe. Just land in Asia.

Mask's motivation seemed to be that he thought Bellri would one day become a dictator, though I'm not entirely sure why. Everyone is full on trying to murder everone else right up till the end (I think at one point Raraiya and Noredo killed everyone aboard a warship just because), but then a few months later they're all going camping and talking about each others babies. Surely someone should have gone to jail? Going from a thousand years of peace to extreme murder lust to a slice of life ending is a wild turnaround without much (any) explanation.

Also having the mastermind behind the entire war decide that the best place to observe a mecha battle is from a completely exposed mesa on the ground sure was something.
Nov 23, 2023 12:41 PM

Dec 2015
There's no discussion thread so I'll post the news here: the film is airing (for a limited time as usual) on Gundam Info, the official YT channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGwwkkVRc0

@St0rmblade if you lve in the USA. (As a french person, I'm sadly not allowed to reach it. Let's hope someone rip the stream and its subtitles.)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.