Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 18, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Are we the villains here? I understand she anticipated Ultimatia to manipulate time, but goodness, that plan was incredibly ruthless.

Crimson issues orders to Ultimatia, who is mentally and physically exhausted from the battle with Ragna, to pursue and attack her by detonating various locations in the capital. Faced with unexpected circumstances, Ultimatia is emotionally shaken and attempts to cast the spell to reset the world once again while in a state of extremity.

Man, I think Starlia and Ragna would hit it off really well. I only realized a couple of episodes ago that the map is based on Earth, but I didn't realize it was post-apocalyptic. It seems like our Earth or something close to it, perhaps during our era, experienced a world war-like event, resulting in a wipeout and a restart of civilization (sort of). So, Ragna isn't the only silver-enhanced human; it's quite intriguing. Although I doubt Crimson would ever consider it, forming an alliance with this Silverware Princess seems to be in their best interest. Three formidable forces are better than two!

So we now know that this show is in a dystopian future? What a plot twist.

Nov 18, 2023 8:29 AM
Sep 2021
Ragna and crimson flee from their dragon enemies and sadly meet another enemy
Nov 18, 2023 8:29 AM

Mar 2021
I was expecting ass kicking, but this episode was all about mind games and genocide. Oh well!!
Nov 18, 2023 8:46 AM
Sep 2015
The author was like "oops I completely messed up this arc that can't even fixed by time travel trope, but don't worry, I'll just teleport Ragna Crimson to the next arc and call it a day"
Nov 18, 2023 8:48 AM

Oct 2020
Ragna is very reckless, Starlia is a interesting female.
Nov 18, 2023 8:59 AM

Jul 2023
Crimson showing the true nature of Ultimatia's goal is brutal.
The animation budget in noticeably lower than the previous episode but the introduction for Silverware Princess is great, the fact that she is a "no ja" character is a pleasant surprise
Nov 18, 2023 9:15 AM
Jul 2023
A true menace.

So it is a Post-Apocalyptic world. Still, the technologies are barely explained.
Nov 18, 2023 9:19 AM

Jul 2020
Almost no screen time for the best girl Ultimatia -> wasted episode
Nov 18, 2023 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
The best waifu of the season got introduced and Crimson is up against her now. There's no deceiving those eyes though.
Nov 18, 2023 9:37 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Crimson created a massacre in the city. Thought so that it was too early for her to die so yeah. The princess is here and she seems op. Can Crimson lie his way out?
Nov 18, 2023 9:41 AM
May 2021
Crimson is savage af. Finally silverware princess is here lol, simping on Ragna starts from next episode lmao. Excited for that scene in anime
Nov 18, 2023 10:18 AM
Feb 2022
It was good. I really hope to Utlimatia has her head squashed
Nov 18, 2023 10:26 AM
Aug 2020
it was a great episode

he is really a dragon...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 18, 2023 11:34 AM
Apr 2021
IzanaSolos said:
Are we the villains here? I understand she anticipated Ultimatia to manipulate time, but goodness, that plan was incredibly ruthless.

Crimson issues orders to Ultimatia, who is mentally and physically exhausted from the battle with Ragna, to pursue and attack her by detonating various locations in the capital. Faced with unexpected circumstances, Ultimatia is emotionally shaken and attempts to cast the spell to reset the world once again while in a state of extremity.

Man, I think Starlia and Ragna would hit it off really well. I only realized a couple of episodes ago that the map is based on Earth, but I didn't realize it was post-apocalyptic. It seems like our Earth or something close to it, perhaps during our era, experienced a world war-like event, resulting in a wipeout and a restart of civilization (sort of). So, Ragna isn't the only silver-enhanced human; it's quite intriguing. Although I doubt Crimson would ever consider it, forming an alliance with this Silverware Princess seems to be in their best interest. Three formidable forces are better than two!

So we now know that this show is in a dystopian future? What a plot twist.

Ragna wants to save humanity and destroy the dragons
crimson simply wants to destroy the dragons, everything else, could be favorable or not to humanity but doesnt matter, its just colateral XD
Nov 18, 2023 12:22 PM

Feb 2019
NOOO these episodes have to stop ending right as they get good man wtf. Wild episode from start to finish. Crimson destroying the city to back Ultimatia in a corner and force her to rewind time was a solid plan, but damn Golem basically causing all those lives to go to waste just to test Crimson was wild. That was a great opportunity 🤦🏽‍♂️

Not only that, but not fully going thru with the plan led to Nebulim evolving to his final form and getting way stronger. He’s going to be a massive problem in the future.

Ragna is such a dumbass man. You literally just collapsed from overextending yourself. Crimson wants to kill the dragons just as much as you do and is way more experienced, if he’s saying retreat, you retreat. Damaging the chamber and forcing them to emergency teleport into hostile territory just wasn’t worth it. Feel bad for crimson working out such a good plan just to have it ruined by his own subordinates

We get introduced at the end to the silverware princess. Her design is really cool and she seems like the perfect opponent for someone like crimson since she can see thru lies. Looking forward to seeing how they get out of this one

Some other interesting stuff from this episode is the world building and past of crimson. So when they show us a map of the world it’s clearly earth with all the continents we know and love.. also crimson flashback seems to be watching a nuclear explosion and he’s wearing modern clothes.. so this seems like it’ll be a post apocalyptic futuristic story

Another awesome Ragna crimson ep.
Marinate1016Nov 18, 2023 12:32 PM
Nov 18, 2023 2:10 PM

Jun 2015
Those dragons.. Not to mention mc out for the count. Just whats going on here!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 18, 2023 2:30 PM
Aug 2020
I like how Crimson can go from laughing at Ultimatia for panicking at everything going wrong for her to having him, like 2 minutes later, panicking over everything going wrong for him.

In a lesser show every plan he came up with would go fine without a hitch. Here he makes mistakes and doesn't always win making his foes that much stronger and ultimately more satisfying when they are defeated.
Nov 18, 2023 3:20 PM
May 2022
Crimson and Ragnar really are aligned by their desire to kill the dragons. The problem is that Crimsons concerns end there. Humanity is whatever for him, and Ragnar has to balance working with someone like him.
As for this episode, I don't agree with Crimson's methods but I like the way she exposed Ultamatia's hypocrisy about killing humans.
And Ragnar really pick a bad moment to awake and start powering up.
It's been fun seeing how two people who basically have the same goal but clash so much about how to go about it.
Nov 18, 2023 4:03 PM
Aug 2012
Crimson is a dragon and don't care about humans, and she only cares about killing all the dragons.

I was surprised the women and guy at the end referred to Crimson as "he" and then said they don't know who she was. I forgot why Ragnar considers Crimson as a man, but no one else would know that reason. A plot hole.
Nov 18, 2023 4:05 PM
Jun 2016
It's kind of impressive the lengths of unpredictability this show continues to go. No one's acting out of turn yet the ones holding the power are constantly in flux and plans go awry in interesting ways. Not since The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace has an anime kept this constant gambit of moving pieces dramatic and fun. I feel they're trying to make Crimson a more obvious final villain but who else will end up on whose team in the very end seems like a complete mystery.

I scoffed at the Dragon princess's morals at first but I've grown a bit sympathetic towards her plight. She's still misinformed/controlled by her sense of zealousness; I could see (if carefully crafted) a really interesting ally-villain swap between her and Crimson. Mostly because Crimson's complete lack of morals to defeat the Princess at any cost feels asynchronous with whom you'd want a hero like Ragna to end up with. Ragna's NOT at the point where he might accept Crimson as too dangerous an ally to work with yet but he was unconscious during her war crimes moment. I hope that's the direction they end up choosing. Someone/something has to change. Because otherwise, they'll create a scenario where you end up not wanting to root for anyone...

Oh and I'm glad Leonica wasn't forgotten. I'd love to use her (as a character who's out of the loop) as a way to explore some of the world-building aspects/locations/characters that aren't super important now but will be later and then slowly get looped back in.
Nov 18, 2023 5:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well the plan Crimson put to escape really a savage lol. Even Golem more likely love his sickening way of plan and might be receive some damage to his decision to stay intact to the boss Crimson, and yes its happened very fiercely.

Nevertheless its still a surprise to me, seeing how Nebulim evolve that fast to protect his girl. Shit become worse then ever, when Ragna awake and can't be stopped while Crimson still trying to move away. Yeah a strike of bad luck hits Crimson very hard this time afte what he shows to the capital citizens. Big karma?

While the teleportation expelled into the very pained place to Crimson, i must say, this is an interesting turning event. Welcome to the screen, second princess of Lese, Starlia. She holds some interesting power shows from this short introduction moment, especially with those pretty eyes. Wonder what Ragna reacts if he manage to awake next and face her. More importantly how Crimson can sway the bad luck into more likely still intact to his interest. If the stars align....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 18, 2023 6:00 PM

Jul 2017
Ultimatia may have used her Time Control Magic against Ragna, but she's too broken to the point that against Crimson, she has no chance at all.

The Dragon Monarch has no choice but to use her Time Control Magic, which is what Crimson would've wanted, but Nebulim stopping her in her tracks so that she does not deplete her magic on the Lese Kingdo, and at the same time, Golem indeed did his work, but also tested her of her loyalty to Ragna, which he got his punishment. Even though Nebulim knows he himself is powerless, being the Blood of the Wings' backbone and progenitor would do him disservice if he fails to eliminate Crimson, which she has already escaped into her world-travelling Globe Chamber. A little flashback of time of Ragna with Leo, reminds him of the time where dragon slaying is essential, and knowing that he didn't decimate Ultimatia enough, he decides to go back, which no thanks to his Silverline Battle Arts, creates a crack where her stronghold is released, and the hunt between Ragna and the dragons are on once again.

Ragna having Crimson be teleported to a rural area, but still not out of danger being captured by the 2nd princess of the Lese Kingdom-cum-chief of the Argentium Corps, the no-arm Starlia is quite the character with her minions of Fu and Isaac, her magic powers are famously known throughout the lands for being a dragon slayer and silverware master craftsman. Crimson's reason for hating Starlia though, she clearly does not appreciate the situation she's in now and lies do not cross over the Silverware Princess. Her only way...is to fake it until she makes it on her Criss Weiss facade, making sure that it does not fall on Starlia's radar.

Back to the dystopian future, and it's a matter of circumvention.
Nov 18, 2023 6:30 PM

May 2019
I can't believe that the golem would test his master Crimson like that, especially given the timing, and that led to Ultimatia living. Crimson now has to deal with another issue and with the teleportation they meet a princess named Starlia (nice name). I'm hoping they can work things out and team up.

Side note, it was nice seeing Leo again even if it was only for a brief flashback to explain how dragons can evolve if not taken care of.
Nov 18, 2023 6:44 PM
Nov 2016
The budget in this episode wasn't that great, and some animation bits here and there weren't that good, especially when Chimera failed to hold Ragna down, it looked weird, and the faces of the new characters looked a bit weird too, especially the one from Issac (the new guy with the glasses), he looks weird, he looks way better and way more detailed in the manga, don't get sloppy and don't drop the ball SILVER LINK but I know you fucking will, I still don't trust you and you are still a mid-ass studio, at least the previous 2 episodes were decent.

Ragna vs Ultimatia is way better in the manga and I can't stress this enough, this episode skipped a scene from the manga as well, when Ultimatia reversed the world, Crimson was able to notice that the world was reversed and he prepared to jump in and save Ragna since he knew Ultimatia used her triumph card and that she was about to stop time, then he saw Ragna moving when time was stopped and he was happy to see he could move and even fight Ultimatia in that state, even if they didn't defeat the enemy, Crimson was more than happy with the results.

Anyway, the best girl joined the anime, Starlia Leese is a pretty damn good character and I know the animes only will love her, I just hope SILVER LINK doesn't drop the ball with lazy animation or facial expressions, the new characters look way more detailed in the manga.
Nov 18, 2023 6:55 PM
Apr 2023
Nebulim would be really quite a pain to deal with, especially as he continues to draw power from his simping on Ultimatia.

Well, we'll see how Crimson will manipulate the Silverware Princess next (and she's voiced by the lovely Hidaka Rina).
Nov 18, 2023 7:11 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to mariox7777
Crimson is a dragon and don't care about humans, and she only cares about killing all the dragons.

I was surprised the women and guy at the end referred to Crimson as "he" and then said they don't know who she was. I forgot why Ragnar considers Crimson as a man, but no one else would know that reason. A plot hole.
@mariox7777 A plot hole? can you show a picture when the guys at the end referred to Crimson as a "she"? because the subs that I have referred Crimson as a "he" instead so maybe the issue is with your subs mate.

BTW, it's Ragna, not Ragnar, and Crimson is male so that's why they call him a "he", his current body might be ambiguous but he appears to be on the male side to them I suppose, Crimson does have a female body too, the body he used in the capital was female.

Edit:

Here is the gender of Crimson according to the mangaka:
https://twitter.com/D_Koba/status/1717471038437826641

And here is the translated picture:

Most of the time he's in the witch body which is the neutral one or the ambiguous one but you can say that the new characters at the end saw Crimson as a guy so that's why they are calling him a "he". The mangaka refers to Crimson as a "he" too and Ragna stated in episode 2 that Crimson is a "he" but he can change his body or his gender when it suits him.

In other words, Crimson is a "he", looks like a "TRAP" in that maid body, in his neutral/ambiguous body he may look male or feminine (the guys at the end saw him as male I suppose), and he can change his body or his gender when he needs to.
xZabuzaxNov 18, 2023 8:21 PM
Nov 19, 2023 3:59 AM

Mar 2008
Wow Ragna is pretty stupid. I understand he probably didnt realize what using his abilities would do there since it wasnt explained to him but he barely could move so he's not really in any condition to fight. And jeez Crimson is cruel in how they killed so many people to make a point and go after Ultimatia. I wonder if she saved those people. It is so weird watching her get so broken up, she is an interesting character.

@xZabuzax
Just to be clear the Japanese language does not use second person pronouns, they technically can but it is rare and considered rude since the words used actually are used for boyfriend and girlfriend not boy and girl. So that info would have to have been obtained in some other dialogue than pronouns.

Hm looking up the kanji and going by context of the picture, id translate it this way to avoid any confusion including a little redundancy of phrasing.
Female (sex).... Androgynous (sex).....Male (sex)
This would indicate that Crimson is changing anatomy as you mentioned. It is weirdly an extra layer of confusion as to why the author made Crimsons male form an otokonoko on top of already being someone that changes sex though.
Nov 19, 2023 4:44 AM

Jun 2016
How can you Describe this show for nonstop action every episodes ???

" A Masterpiece Shounen Action"

this show totally mindblowing me for every action packed and the plot it self !!!

Nov 19, 2023 5:37 AM
Dec 2021
Another great episode
Nov 19, 2023 5:48 AM
Dec 2018
Just when you thought things couldn't get much more dicey for our unlikely duo, it most certainly does. Do I sense a snowball of lies and "miscommunications", yes, and an exciting one at that.
Nov 19, 2023 8:17 AM

Mar 2013
Now I know why the future Ragna called Crimson a... "He". (even the newly introduced characters at the end end-up calling him a He for some reason or the subtitles' translation sucks lol)

I actually liked Golem (Crimson's dude subordinate) at first, but I don't NOW because of its reasoning earlier. Makes me sick, really.

Nice, I get to see Leo in a flashback! and I get to hear her sweet voice again... >_<

Crimson is in a lot of predicaments because of Ragna... lmao (his? reactions were quite funny)

This series is really getting interesting with new characters being introduced but I'm rather curious about that similar girl in the flashback with Crimson.

You can call her the main waifu, if you want. lol
CrazyButNot4UNov 19, 2023 9:39 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 19, 2023 8:25 AM

Sep 2017
Well the managed to flee like I thought, but it was a lot messier than I expected with blowing up the city and then Ragna being too mad to give up lmao. Lot's of exposition is the second half which I think could have been left for the audience to more naturally learn about (like the the way the princess abilities work is a big one that ruined any mystery about her), but it was alright.
Nov 19, 2023 12:25 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to traed
Wow Ragna is pretty stupid. I understand he probably didnt realize what using his abilities would do there since it wasnt explained to him but he barely could move so he's not really in any condition to fight. And jeez Crimson is cruel in how they killed so many people to make a point and go after Ultimatia. I wonder if she saved those people. It is so weird watching her get so broken up, she is an interesting character.

@xZabuzax
Just to be clear the Japanese language does not use second person pronouns, they technically can but it is rare and considered rude since the words used actually are used for boyfriend and girlfriend not boy and girl. So that info would have to have been obtained in some other dialogue than pronouns.

Hm looking up the kanji and going by context of the picture, id translate it this way to avoid any confusion including a little redundancy of phrasing.
This would indicate that Crimson is changing anatomy as you mentioned. It is weirdly an extra layer of confusion as to why the author made Crimsons male form an otokonoko on top of already being someone that changes sex though.
@traed Your traduction of the above picture sounds about right, I translated the above picture using Google Translate so it didn't provide an accurate translation.

I also agree with you on that extra layer of confusion but I guess that's a Japanese thing, feminine-looking males are nothing new in manga/anime, Haku in Naruto is another feminine-looking male, Crimson in this franchise is a feminine-looking male who happens to change his gender when he pleases and who prefers to walk around in his ambiguous/androgynous body (there is a reason for that, it will be explained later) but yeah, it is weird why the maid who happens to be the male body looks like a TRAP, Crimson does have other male bodies and they look like a male, it will be revealed later.

Even Hange in Attack on Titan is ambiguous/androgynous in the manga, the manga doesn't specify the gender of that character, they made Hange a female in the anime though.
Nov 19, 2023 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
Reply to Inexplicable
Almost no screen time for the best girl Ultimatia -> wasted episode
@Inexplicable Why would they waste time on that bitch?
Nov 19, 2023 3:05 PM

Feb 2018
Ragna just gets more annoying with each episode. I HATE these types of imbecile characters: they just irk me in a way I can't put into words.
Nov 19, 2023 3:07 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to Kamiyan3991
@Kamiyan3991 Exactly! It's impressive how incells just love the psycho characters or they just don't care at all if they have boobs.
Nov 19, 2023 9:34 PM

Mar 2007
Wow, after the epic battle from last episode, Ragna completely messed up Crimson's plans in a big way! It's kind of lucky for him Crimson teamed up with him because all brawn can rarely win if the enemy has special powers, and lots of supporters. A back up plan is always necessary as shown in this episode. Also he runs out of power and needs to rest, so it's not like he's invincible.

All in all, the power system is very nicely balanced, which means it keeps the viewer guessing.
Nov 19, 2023 11:43 PM
Jul 2021
This anime irks me beyond words. This anime is below bland & meh, it's just copy and paste and doing things for "modern audiences" isn't Crimson suppose to be a guy? And now he is always 100% of the time into his tranny costume & alter ego.🤮🤮

Wasn't that Dragon boy dead/eaten by annoying pet slime thinggy? So how come he is alive to stop her most annoying regal anime character ever made from using her "ultimate" rewind power?

I am just "watching" this to be able to call it out and for my 1 to count at the end of the day.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 20, 2023 1:09 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to Kamiyan3991
@Kamiyan3991 cuz that's the only kinda interesting character in the show? idk
Nov 20, 2023 1:11 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to Harucchan
@Kamiyan3991 Exactly! It's impressive how incells just love the psycho characters or they just don't care at all if they have boobs.
Harucchan said:
Exactly! It's impressive how incells just love the psycho characters or they just don't care at all if they have boobs.

I HATE these types of people who use words like "incel" not even knowing what it means: they just irk me in a way I can't put into words.
Nov 20, 2023 1:22 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Dawizz
This anime irks me beyond words. This anime is below bland & meh, it's just copy and paste and doing things for "modern audiences" isn't Crimson suppose to be a guy? And now he is always 100% of the time into his tranny costume & alter ego.🤮🤮

Wasn't that Dragon boy dead/eaten by annoying pet slime thinggy? So how come he is alive to stop her most annoying regal anime character ever made from using her "ultimate" rewind power?

I am just "watching" this to be able to call it out and for my 1 to count at the end of the day.
Dawizz said:

Ragna killed him before fighting Ultimatia but he survived because he has healing properties himself and can survive fatal wounds (Ultimatia isn't the only one who can survive fatal wounds), then Slime killed him, and then Ultimatia rewound the world and he was able to survive because of it.

Pay attention next time.
Nov 20, 2023 3:49 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to xZabuzax
Dawizz said:

Ragna killed him before fighting Ultimatia but he survived because he has healing properties himself and can survive fatal wounds (Ultimatia isn't the only one who can survive fatal wounds), then Slime killed him, and then Ultimatia rewound the world and he was able to survive because of it.

Pay attention next time.
@xZabuzax

Well I would pay more attention if the show was really good and didn't have so many annoying characters/distractions.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 20, 2023 7:27 AM
Dec 2021
Reply to Dawizz
@xZabuzax

Well I would pay more attention if the show was really good and didn't have so many annoying characters/distractions.
@Dawizz Not related to the characters and plot. This is just a matter of personal feeling
Nov 20, 2023 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
Reply to Inexplicable
@Kamiyan3991 cuz that's the only kinda interesting character in the show? idk
@Inexplicable Having a pussy doesn't make you interesting, at all.
Ultimatia is just your regular goody two-shoes who happens to be a mass murder.

My personal fav. is Crimson.
Nov 21, 2023 1:14 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed

@xZabuzax

traed said:

actually the show already hinted at it in episode 2, where future Ragna meet Crimson and just obliterated Crimson several times. Crimson changes body each time he dies, his dead bodies doesnt disappear, it stays as corpse as the proof. the scenes is short so its miss-able. This is actually will be shown again in the future altho rarely, and not a one-time thing.
So he didnt re-shape his body, but changed it like someone change their outfit or using another vehicle whenever Crimson like. And of course theres another extra reason why Crimson "should" be called in male form, but kinda spoiler-y
Nov 21, 2023 2:01 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Levamme
traed said:

actually the show already hinted at it in episode 2, where future Ragna meet Crimson and just obliterated Crimson several times. Crimson changes body each time he dies, his dead bodies doesnt disappear, it stays as corpse as the proof. the scenes is short so its miss-able. This is actually will be shown again in the future altho rarely, and not a one-time thing.
So he didnt re-shape his body, but changed it like someone change their outfit or using another vehicle whenever Crimson like. And of course theres another extra reason why Crimson "should" be called in male form, but kinda spoiler-y
@Levamme
i didnt quite notice that Crimson has to die to change form. It seemed like it was an any time thing.
Nov 21, 2023 3:00 PM
Jan 2022
almost like two people working together should actually communicate their plans and align so they don't fuck each other over
Nov 23, 2023 11:47 AM
Jun 2020
this is 1000000000000 times better than any anime i've seen
Nov 25, 2023 7:37 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed
@Levamme
i didnt quite notice that Crimson has to die to change form. It seemed like it was an any time thing.
traed said:

yeah, Crimson "roleplay" as a magician also didnt help, since people will just think its his parlor trick. even though episode 3 reinforce this again when he shoots himself, which again, his previous body with blown head doesnt disappear at all.
Nov 26, 2023 7:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Silver Princess, a new character with a strange personality and powers!!!
kekeke
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.