Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 9, 2023 7:43 AM

May 2023
Among all the animes I'm watching, this was the best, the most fun and with the most beautiful animation!!

However, I was sad to know that I already really loved the protagonist with the girl with pink hair, because I feel like I won't be able to root for him with any of the other 99.
Oct 9, 2023 7:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this is going to be legendary! Premise had me convinced ever since the anime announcement, and I'm glad that Bibury Animation Studio is up to the task of giving this the treatment it duly deserves.

From 100 rejections to 100 confessions, we've got a serious inspirational MC here. He could've lied to the two and kept up a fake facade but his past experiences wouldn't allow him, xD. To be honest, I think that would just set him up for his death once the number gets to the second and third digit eventually. But this approach isn't the easiest either. Oh boy, I can't wait to see how he'll deal with this...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 9, 2023 8:31 AM
Sep 2022
wow, what an amazing adaptation. I love how they kept in the jokes from the manga but also added jokes that only work in anime form. They also kept the overall tone of the manga well. Can't wait for more.
Oct 9, 2023 9:12 AM
Feb 2018
It seemed to lack that certain something that usually keeps me hooked and interested. its the same old harem story like situation
Oct 9, 2023 9:14 AM
Apr 2022
vastly prefer this ep than the first ep from Kanojo mo Kanojo. male mc wanted a gf but got rejected 100times, now has 100 soulmates to be his gfs or else they will die. it's a ridiculous premise sure, but it does make him look a bit of a sympathetic character than just a human trash who wants to date both girls. enjoyed this ep, good start
Oct 9, 2023 9:45 AM
Mar 2023
didnt expected the 1st ep like this
and what i like the most is that it mostly focussed on comedy and MC is good he is not an idiot like the MC of GF GF
so hoping it will be good
Oct 9, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
That was so good!

Hakari is as thicc and thirsty as I remember... that mole O.O. And Karane is such a freaking cute tsundere.

Kaede Hondo and Miyu Tomita are such great choices for the first two girlfriends. Thirsty deredere Kaede Hondo and tsundere Miyu Tomita sound so good <3.

Voiced Friend A looks pretty girly huh.

Hilarious episode to start the series and it looks incredible. Very excited for more Hakari and Karane and the other girlfriends we will see this season.
Oct 9, 2023 10:02 AM
Apr 2022
Let's see, we are starting the episode with our MC (Aijou) getting rejected.

Then God of love came and, this and that happened; I like the way they skipped through all the unnecessary details.

Now our boy is in high school the first day and bumped into 2 girls in his class, and oh boy, they felt the shock and Hanazono-san fell in blind love and Inda-san had a tsundere type of love.

The way they both try to win over Aijou is so fun to watch.

When both of them confessed their feelings and Aijou responded to go out with both (two-timing) I got the 'Girlfriend Girlfriend' vibe,
Aijou -> Naoya (wants to two-time)
Inda -> Saki (reject the idea)
Hanazono -> Nagisa (don't care about the fact of two-timing)

Yep, the first episode was so fun and had a lot of laughing.
Oct 9, 2023 10:41 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
I don't know about this... I definitely like Rent-a-Girlfriend more!!!

I like Hakari, but Karane is this show's Mami, they both annoy me so much hahahaha

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Oct 9, 2023 11:14 AM
Feb 2021
I really didn't expect so much from this anime but finally I ended up liking the first chapter, it was very dynamic and accurate in what it tried to show, all the characters were very good, with only 2 or 3 dialogues they showed a very complete Personality, the comedy is perfect and romance abounds in everything.

I think this anime is perfect for people who like the romance genre.
NaherthOct 9, 2023 11:18 AM
Oct 9, 2023 11:56 AM

Jun 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, peak fiction.
Oct 9, 2023 12:39 PM
Dec 2014
The first episode was very fun, i laughed a lot hahaha.
Oct 9, 2023 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
Extremely boring adaptation. Absolutely no thoughts head empty in the director's chair
Oct 9, 2023 4:06 PM
Jun 2022
It was soo much better than I was expecting. Now considering reading the manga so I don't have to wait. Also the 4th wall breaking had me geeking at the beginning.
Oct 9, 2023 5:05 PM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
I was expecting a lot of meta but this surpassed my expectations by a hundredfold. I'm not complaining though – this shit is hilarious. Rentaro is an absolute chad, saying goodbye to worst girl tsundere endgames by letting everyone get the dub instead.
Oct 9, 2023 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
I love the tsukkomi.

Is the manga still ongoing? I think this is the kind of story that gets dragged for a loooooong time. Right now I really like it but I can see it getting tedious after arcs of progressless progress.

I don't know how MC having a vital justification for his harem will turn out but I hope it will be hilarious. Hopefully there is some way in which it eventually ends with nobody dying.
LeviathanTheEspOct 9, 2023 5:47 PM
Oct 9, 2023 6:29 PM
Jul 2023
It's such a funny story with a great mc not actually being an idiot, this wil be a harem that beats out all other harem
Oct 9, 2023 6:36 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to genesic123
"Shonen Jump's"grandest answer to twgok/kaminomi and it shows!
@genesic123 This is a Young Jump series, a seinen.
Oct 9, 2023 6:37 PM
Jun 2013
Oh God, i would pick Hakari so easily, she's a 100/10
Oct 9, 2023 6:58 PM
May 2020
They didnt fumble the adaptation we won
Oct 9, 2023 7:37 PM

Sep 2021
Oh poor Aijo... He is not ready for the beasts girls become when they're in love!

The Harem parody and the thirsty girls remind me a lot of Hamefura, but it's also got the dedication of making the adaptation itself as unhinged and hillarious as possible, similar to KamiKatsu.

And since I loved both of these shows, it's no suprise I'm quite fond of this premiere. This season truly makes up for the lack of great comedy in the previous.

Can't wait for more of this!
Oct 9, 2023 8:13 PM
Nov 2019
dewa cinta laknat, malah kasih jodoh 100 cewek
My Candies :
Oct 9, 2023 8:47 PM

Jul 2016
98 more girlfriends to be introduced yet Hanazono already left quite the impression for me. Not to mention I like that she has thighs and hips for days.

Fantastic premiere. Can't believe I enjoyed such stupid premise this much.
Oct 9, 2023 9:54 PM
Feb 2023
Breaking 4th wall good
Comedy timing good

Horny Hakari, you cant resist
Oct 9, 2023 10:20 PM

Feb 2018
This is might be the best comedy anime of this season
My 2023 candies:

Oct 10, 2023 7:02 AM

Jan 2021
Dang that was actually a really good episode. They really get you to feel for Rentaro's ridiculous situation. Dang a harem protagonist that is a romantic at heart, surprised we've never seen that before. Makes me want to read the manga right away versus waiting every week to see the episodes.
Oct 10, 2023 8:25 AM

Sep 2018
Seems like a hilarious concept. I wonder if the mc will pick a few at the end. Lol
Oct 10, 2023 8:36 AM

Mar 2017
ha ha ha. it immediately broke the 4th wall. can't wait for the next ep
Oct 10, 2023 11:00 AM
Apr 2013
EP 1

So, i have no idea how on earth the source or the anime is going to cover.
Like if we assume each girl gets 2 or 3 eps, thats 4-6 girls this season, and it would take 200-300 eps for all the girls, which would be up to 25 seasons? thats either a season every year, or two per year for over a decade. even at 3 seasons per year (how??) that would still be almost 10 years.
Supposedly the manga is already over 20 girls but what do i know. season 2 soon? considering there seems to be an awful lot of hype here.

Though to be honest, aside from idolmaster, i cant think of anything else where you have a HUNDRED characters. even 50 is already a lot...

Anyway time to start the episode

anyway so that was the first ep. wonder how the next ep will be.
the op/ed does give us a preview, is it 5 girls for s1? shrug

Before I check. Well I did briefly look at the voice actor list before starting, so I might already know.
Hakari(?) sounds like hondo kaede I do believe.
While inda, it wasnt obvious at first but in the second half she suddenly became a lot more recognizable, is that tomita miyu?

Animelist doesnt have this listed as 12 eps, are we getting 3x5 eps, or 24 eps? Or is it actually just 12?

Anyway, there appears to be insane, insane hype for this anime for some reason. I'm not sure how I feel about this, lately it seems, might be a result of the anime boom, and then that translated into a manga/ln boom and now we have tons of source readers

EDIT: The two girls their name only showed briefly and they actually talked over each other. It's hakari and karane, cant say I've heard karane before.
I'm not sure if I'm being overly optimistic, but at the very least so far the ep seems fine. I was not expecting two girls in the first ep though, so I wonder if they'll all be in pairs, or its just to start us out in a trio.

The cover image also shows 5 girls I guess, though how they''re gonna divide 5 I have no idea. At least we're not getting a girl every single ep, but what happens inbetween? Who knows.
CocoaGalaxyOct 10, 2023 11:06 AM
Oct 10, 2023 3:16 PM

Nov 2009
Absolutely excellent.
Exceeded my expectations (as a manga reader).
The visuals, voice acting and directing were perfect.
Really gonna look forward to new eps each week.

The ED is no masterpiece but it's a cute song with also cute and neat visuals which fits the show, overall very decent.
Oct 10, 2023 3:38 PM

May 2017
Episode 1: The End of Harem History

So, what Nietzsche was trying to do with his philosophy was combat nihilism: He thought Christianity had exhausted itself and the world, that it was throwing the world away for an imaginary eternity, but he didn't want to lose the possibility of meaning religion supplies. He was worried people would slide from decadent religion, which already valued something imaginary as far as he was concerned, to not valuing anything at all, to a spirit of leveling and languishing where we are rather than excelling at anything and loving the earth and life. To do that he encouraged people to embrace new, courageous ideas—he called them new virtues—and thus exalt our ability to choose in life, and to choose difficult ways of life that shake people out of their decadent stupor. He did not believe it didn't matter what we chose, that lacking religious morality everything was permissible—because he hated the life of languishing, of cowardice, and of pettiness. This is why his hero, Zarathustra, is a strange preaching hermit who disdains even the pupils he gathers, that they might not become too attached to him and thus languish at his level rather than excel beyond, to the ubermensch. And Nietzsche hated justifications of mediocrity or suffering, the kind of self-denial that leads people to become self-righteous and act like they're more moral than everyone else. So he'd dislike the liberal defense of the poor as inherently disadvantaged, but he'd also dislike the conservative disdain of the poor because it acts like no violence was involved in creating the rich/poor divide. For Nietzsche it is the will that must be acknowledged in everything. We created our moral and historical condition, and we must take responsibility for and ownership of what we've done.

Obviously I am talking about why The 100 Girlfriends That Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You is terrible. And not only that, it is the worst: It is the Last Man of the harem genre. For behold: Rentaro is enslaved. He has no agency, he follows the harem track lay out for him, nothing is his fault, and what he must do is patiently suffer that he might receive some kind of reward. And there is no question of the reward, or that in the end he will deserve it. He undergoes great purgative struggles, already punching and dirtying himself, just as the old monastics tortured themselves to gain a heavenly reward—and in the end it is all for the show of it. The four-leaf clovers lose their value as talismans causing love and instead become mere signs of Rentaro's goodness. The world is emptied of meaning, even as a literal love god is invoked to explain the situation. It's all religion, linearity, and ease.

And there could be no greater contrast between Rentaro and Naoya, the ubermensch protagonist of Girlfriend, Girlfriend: Naoya has no standard virtue; his destiny is not fated even though he is in a harem anime. He has battled every step to keep his harem, and his dedication to it, and his own stubborn virtue, make him a champion of will. He embraces his stupid and will go where it leads, heedless of its end. He believes he can make that end. That which is absurd he makes his own honor, and thus he earns his girls.

And aside from this analysis actually kind of making sense, which is ridiculous enough, it also explains why Girlfriend, Girlfriend manages to be funnier than The 100 Girlfriends That Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You: The humor in this first episode was almost all of the meta, winking, dial-tropes-to-11 variety. Yes, show, I can see very well what the joke is. The only part that I actually liked was when tsundere screamed at seeing the confession and dropped all those cans everywhere. That was indeed a dialing-up, but of physicality rather than trope. All the love god humor was incredibly tiresome. Girlfriend, Girlfriend is funny because of Naoya's doubling down in everything, and because his harem becomes invested in playing out the logic of his harem virtue to its end.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep up with this; I usually stick around at least a few episodes when a show gives me this much to think about. But I think I'll end up deciding Renai Flops does this kind of thing better.
auroralooseOct 10, 2023 3:45 PM
"He who writes for fools always finds a large public. A precondition for reading good books is not reading bad ones: for life is short."
—Arthur Schopenhauer
Oct 10, 2023 6:43 PM

Feb 2021
Now that's how you adapt this manga.

Honestly, I don't really remember how it starts in the manga since it's been a while so I got a little lost there when the god says his lines were cut off. But it still made me laugh.

I think this is the first time I hear Tomita Miyu's tsundere character and she sounds good.

Definitely going to keep watching!
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 10, 2023 9:33 PM

May 2019
Ok this entire concept is insane, both from the point of view of Rentaro giving attention and time to each girl and also from both the manga and anime to cover that many girls. Really, how is it possible to have 100 GFs at once let alone draw and animate that many??

Anyways, it looks like at least for the time being they will focus on 5 girls total which I'm basing off of the ED and also the characters shown here on MAL. Regarding the first episode, the comedy is top-notch and the art style is great so I am very interested in watching this play out. These first 2 girls are great, one a tsundere and the other one friendly and with a mole...
Oct 11, 2023 1:50 AM
Oct 2023
Premisa basica, probablemente cualquier adolescente la ame, pero carece de alguna trama o profundidad, solo verlo como entretenimiento.
Oct 11, 2023 3:34 AM

Mar 2008
Lol i loved this. I hope it keeps it up. This would be a nightmare scenario to be set up in.
Oct 11, 2023 6:58 AM
Oct 2019
Yeahhh Tokyo Ghoul?

i love the breaking of fourth wall joke and the reference, this Anime is hilarious af.

2 Girls? that's basic
5 Girls? it's called The Quintessential Quintuplets
100 girls? Now that is INSANE!! LMAO

And then he become the King of HAREM!!
davidyodo24Oct 11, 2023 7:02 AM
Oct 11, 2023 7:02 AM
May 2023
It was great, the way the plot moving itself to suit my preferences, the art is amazing 9/10.
Props to the seiyuu who did a great job delivering their line with such intonation for certain feelings. Gotta love the God of Love, such a funny character even tough i only see him once.
Mad Respect for the director of this anime, it's like watching a whole different romcom, but still has its gimmick (Tsundere, Love Myth, Harem)

PS : I haven't read the manga so i didn't expect for anything from the 1st episode, but it was amazing
Oct 11, 2023 8:22 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to auroraloose
Episode 1: The End of Harem History

So, what Nietzsche was trying to do with his philosophy was combat nihilism: He thought Christianity had exhausted itself and the world, that it was throwing the world away for an imaginary eternity, but he didn't want to lose the possibility of meaning religion supplies. He was worried people would slide from decadent religion, which already valued something imaginary as far as he was concerned, to not valuing anything at all, to a spirit of leveling and languishing where we are rather than excelling at anything and loving the earth and life. To do that he encouraged people to embrace new, courageous ideas—he called them new virtues—and thus exalt our ability to choose in life, and to choose difficult ways of life that shake people out of their decadent stupor. He did not believe it didn't matter what we chose, that lacking religious morality everything was permissible—because he hated the life of languishing, of cowardice, and of pettiness. This is why his hero, Zarathustra, is a strange preaching hermit who disdains even the pupils he gathers, that they might not become too attached to him and thus languish at his level rather than excel beyond, to the ubermensch. And Nietzsche hated justifications of mediocrity or suffering, the kind of self-denial that leads people to become self-righteous and act like they're more moral than everyone else. So he'd dislike the liberal defense of the poor as inherently disadvantaged, but he'd also dislike the conservative disdain of the poor because it acts like no violence was involved in creating the rich/poor divide. For Nietzsche it is the will that must be acknowledged in everything. We created our moral and historical condition, and we must take responsibility for and ownership of what we've done.

Obviously I am talking about why The 100 Girlfriends That Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You is terrible. And not only that, it is the worst: It is the Last Man of the harem genre. For behold: Rentaro is enslaved. He has no agency, he follows the harem track lay out for him, nothing is his fault, and what he must do is patiently suffer that he might receive some kind of reward. And there is no question of the reward, or that in the end he will deserve it. He undergoes great purgative struggles, already punching and dirtying himself, just as the old monastics tortured themselves to gain a heavenly reward—and in the end it is all for the show of it. The four-leaf clovers lose their value as talismans causing love and instead become mere signs of Rentaro's goodness. The world is emptied of meaning, even as a literal love god is invoked to explain the situation. It's all religion, linearity, and ease.

And there could be no greater contrast between Rentaro and Naoya, the ubermensch protagonist of Girlfriend, Girlfriend: Naoya has no standard virtue; his destiny is not fated even though he is in a harem anime. He has battled every step to keep his harem, and his dedication to it, and his own stubborn virtue, make him a champion of will. He embraces his stupid and will go where it leads, heedless of its end. He believes he can make that end. That which is absurd he makes his own honor, and thus he earns his girls.

And aside from this analysis actually kind of making sense, which is ridiculous enough, it also explains why Girlfriend, Girlfriend manages to be funnier than The 100 Girlfriends That Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You: The humor in this first episode was almost all of the meta, winking, dial-tropes-to-11 variety. Yes, show, I can see very well what the joke is. The only part that I actually liked was when tsundere screamed at seeing the confession and dropped all those cans everywhere. That was indeed a dialing-up, but of physicality rather than trope. All the love god humor was incredibly tiresome. Girlfriend, Girlfriend is funny because of Naoya's doubling down in everything, and because his harem becomes invested in playing out the logic of his harem virtue to its end.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep up with this; I usually stick around at least a few episodes when a show gives me this much to think about. But I think I'll end up deciding Renai Flops does this kind of thing better.
@auroraloose The main difference though is awareness for the main character.
The construct of the world of the protagonist of Girlfriend, Girlfriend is predetermined by him creating a harem.
The only difference is in this series the author self-insert himself as god and lets his protagonist know that it will happen, rather than leaving an illusion of free will.
There's no way for Naoya to refuse creating a harem, because he wouldn't even exist, albeit in a literally form, at all
Oct 11, 2023 1:08 PM
Jul 2021
The humor is just top notch i don't know what else to say if i can express my laughter in words i would :')
Oct 11, 2023 3:29 PM

May 2017
watsym said:
@auroraloose The main difference though is awareness for the main character.
The construct of the world of the protagonist of Girlfriend, Girlfriend is predetermined by him creating a harem.
The only difference is in this series the author self-insert himself as god and lets his protagonist know that it will happen, rather than leaving an illusion of free will.
There's no way for Naoya to refuse creating a harem, because he wouldn't even exist, albeit in a literally form, at all

You're right that the harem is ultimately inevitable in every installment of the harem genre, but that's somewhat of a cop out as literary criticism goes: We generally imagine characters as having wills within the fictional worlds they inhabit. We don't act as if Macbeth is predetermined by the plot to kill Duncan, but that he chooses to do so, even if Shakespeare did write the play that way. Granting that the harem genre is indeed more predetermined than Shakespeare plays, genre constraints don't inherently kill character agency. We can clearly see that it is Naoya's will that forms the harem, and that he has to actively fight his circumstances in order to maintain it. It doesn't particularly matter that Rentaro knows he is predetermined to have a harem, because Naoya also knows he has a harem right now. He could stop if he chose to, and we can imagine him doing so. That it could end is one of the points of tension in the show.
"He who writes for fools always finds a large public. A precondition for reading good books is not reading bad ones: for life is short."
—Arthur Schopenhauer
Oct 11, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2021
I could feel a part of myself dying as I watched this, knowing that this is going to have the same problem I have with every harem anime. Parody or not, I just ain't feeling good watching this.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Oct 11, 2023 7:24 PM

May 2022
That was a pretty entertaining first episode. Really stands out from most generic harem. Very much like konosuba in the parody department and how they take a different approach.
Oct 12, 2023 12:40 AM

Oct 2008
at first i thought Hanazono's VA was Waki Azumi but later on i figured it was Hondo Kaede, but i would never make a mistake in detecting the very distinct voice of Tomita Miyu!
anyways is this just kanojo mo kanojo with more girls i mean like super many!?!?
5/5.

Oct 12, 2023 12:40 AM
Feb 2021
Wow, talk about a first episode huh?

Right off the bat, the pacing was very fast for its story and the timing became very comedic. The causal lines Aijou and Kamisama breaking the 4th wall were funny as well. I've never seen the amount of blushing shown in a anime before be extremely cute, being that this is, of course, one of those harem tropes, I can already tell what I'm getting myself into. I can't wait to see the rest of the 97 girlfriends and how detailed they are because HOLY MOLLY, this animation also feel extremely cute and dope.

Overall this was a fine start, I did get a good laugh and I Really, Really, Really, Really, Really hope this won't be anything like Girlfriend, Girlfriend.

The MC in that anime got stupidly annoying real fast, while yea I understand Aijou became extremely lucky thanks to Kamisama. So I can't make that comparison between both of them with this being only one episode.
Oct 12, 2023 6:30 AM
Oct 2023
honestly for first episode of anime adaptation it's really good and really funny i really waiting for the anime adaptation and really enjoyable for watch i like how anime adaptation keep the break of 4th wall especially for skip button overall it's really fun to watch
Oct 12, 2023 10:55 AM

Jan 2018
The concept of this anime is so damn ridiculous that instead of being bad it somehow becomes good.

Lol. I could tell right away that "god" was voiced by Shigeru Chiba. It's great to see that even after 40+ years Chiba-san still has that distinct voice.

Damn, bruh. This anime is actually somewhat good. I didn't expect that at all. The only reason I started watching this is because the novelty of having 100 girlfriends means there will be 100 different seiyuus voicing them too. Unless they go the lazy route and have the same seiyuus voice multiple characters... Probably won't be the case, for the first season at least. I guess if Komi-san can do it, this anime can do it too...

Even if they go the lazy route, the 100 girlfriends should still be entertaining to watch because each of them is supposed to have some sort of trope. Are there even 100 solid anime girl tropes? Who knows. Normally I hate trope-y characters but again, the fact that it will have 100 different types of anime girls at all makes me interested in finding out what they're like, even if most of them are trash-tier like the tsundere archetype in the first episode.

The only thing I'm worried about is can the author actually write 100 different girls? I hope it's not an SAO-type situation where the author writes themselves into a corner and starts skipping content because they can't come up with anything. Speaking of content, how freaking long could this story be...? If season 1 only has 5 girls and each season introduces 5 girls... then it means there will be 19 more seasons... Of course, I'm not expecting the series to only introduce 5 girls per season and give all of them the same treatment. Obviously, some corners will be cut...

Anyways, the first episode was pretty good. I thought some jokes were actually funny. I like that it has so many meta-jokes and references. Hope the following episodes will keep this up.
Oct 12, 2023 11:12 AM
May 2016
Reply to Phantom_373
So this show is basically girlfriend girlfriend on steroids? I’m all for it.

I’m watching way too much this season but there’s too many good shows on I can’t help it.

At least the Mc doesn’t seem as down bad as the one from girlfriend girlfriend.

I’m really curious there’s no way the author of this actually has 100 different characters with all unique designs and personalities ready for this show. If he actually does props to him/her.

This seems like another funny watch this season. Loved the Tokyo ghoul reference and all the fourth wall breaking
Phantom_373 said:
I’m really curious there’s no way the author of this actually has 100 different characters with all unique designs and personalities ready for this show. If he actually does props to him/her.

The author is up to 26 unique girlfriends so far, so only 3x more to go
Oct 12, 2023 11:28 AM
Dec 2017
Here we go for another Romcom harem triangle (and more) love.
The idea is funny. I am interested to see how each girl has time to develop her story. Maybe a twist with 20-30 girls in one time lol

Got some classic cheat to identify each girl like Gotobun (Yotsuba in green and Nino or ichika in green)
Seems similar with We Never Learn, light color
Oct 13, 2023 2:27 AM
Oct 2011
I just wanna point out that Rentaro is such a massive gigachad that he likely cucked 99 people just by existing.

Also that Hanazono's thighs are very... charming. I'm respectfully appreciating them.
Oct 13, 2023 4:25 AM
Mar 2012
rare an mc is smart, athletic & popular, more like rent a boyfriend.
quality ost & art. God's face looks amazing.
comedy more hit than miss, but great energy throughout. maybe subs issue? the chicken/tokyo ghoul part completely lost. guessing Rentaro heard unmen, which is a type of warm somen?
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.