Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, the restaurant business can be tough. Drama and shady business tactics...

It looks like Mitsuha got involved in this business and as such, she got into restaurant work. Still, we can see Mitsha's confidence as usual in dealing with problems. I never doubted her tbh. Kinda cute how they managed to also get Sabine dressed up for the occasion.
Mar 4, 2023 10:25 AM

Feb 2020
Mitsuha's determination is truly admirable.
Mar 4, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2013
Hilarious episode! lol Another Mitsuha beef with the corruption in their country (that she is triggering every moment she helps someone) with a lot of help from guests from noble families... while they didn't get much scene, the joke is decent and enjoyable.

I must say this...

Mitsuha is a bad influence on Sabine-chan, she will get the mind of the princess to be more corrupted as she grows because of the princess' mischievous personality. Let's hope she won't end up like Mitsuha. lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 4, 2023 12:15 PM

Jul 2017
Mitsuha's first consultation appointment with Alina's Paradise Restaurant being poached on, not on the business, but on herself being taunted by the noble for forced marriage, tying the knot with the apprentice Anel, and subsequently her family and its workers on a full closure. Getting the jist of Alina's plight, and restoration works are in negotiation before Mitsuha can lay down the groundwork to fulfill their requests.

The dubbed "Yamano cuisine" making its reappearance in Paradise Restaurant, be it through word-of-mouth to regain back lost sales and hiring adventurers like Grit and Ilse who can fulfill this short break to earn wages. As expected, business is booming, and Sabine...is just having too much fun blending in with the customers lols. The most important bait being to bring the accuser to Paradise Restaurant to deal with the issue, and unfortunately for the lord, Marcel has already tried Mitsuha's food before, but not the new ones featured in the restaurant. The most hilarious being Sabine's father the King and the Bozes family joining thereafter, it's kinda of an overkill to see aristocrats in one family-run restaurant.

At the very least, Colette is pleased that Mitsuha is doing fine...but monsters are coming, and it's going to cause a mayhem.

Alright, a good episode for once.
Mar 4, 2023 1:44 PM

Jan 2023
A nice little episode!
Mitsuha has so many important personalities of the kingdom as "friends" now that the bad guys can never have a chance haha.

A relaxing episode with some nice comedic moments (my favorite being the princess saying "its like in an historical drama" not really realizing she's kind of herself a character in an historical/period drama), probably the calm before the storm looking at that ending.
Mar 4, 2023 2:18 PM

May 2015
Another great episode. 

It looks like Mitsuha will soon be bringing out the big guns to deal with all those monsters. It would be hilarious to see Mitsuha pull out a mini-gun or something similar. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2023 3:23 PM

Sep 2021
Another hillarious episode! Mitsuha's antics will never not be funny to me. In a way, she's just another OP Isekai protagonist - but she crushes her foes with buisness management and connections!

I wonder how the impending Monster attack will play out. So far, the show has been going purely into the isekai comedy and I love it. Hopefully, it's the same if we get into action. Or maybe it will keep it's humorous atmosphere as Mitsuha shows off her firearm skills?
Mar 4, 2023 3:46 PM

Feb 2019
lemme guess...next week's episode, Mitsuha & Co. will be dealing with a hoard of monsters? lol
Mar 4, 2023 5:06 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Mitusha's connections are really coming in handy huh. Casually addressing people of high nobility and asking them for favours.

Aleena is in trouble, her familys restaurant is in dire need of assistance because of more bad nobles trying to ruin the restaurant. Mitsuha comes up with a plan with the most important part of course being the marriage part between Aleena and the apprentice lol. With help from some of her friends like the mercenaries and the maids they spread the word of the restaurant and get a lot of customers. The old noble tried to accuse the restaurant of misleading the public with using the Yamano cuisine name. I mean the moment he brought over Marcel the viscounts chef we all knew he f'ed up. The nobles reaction to Marcel calling Mitsuha "master" and his reactions to all the high nobles familys including the king's family showing up was golden. Nice Colette moment at the end as well!! We gotta see her and Mitsuha meet up again somwhow.

Mar 4, 2023 8:59 PM

Nov 2012
Totally forgot that monsters should be in that world. What is Mitsuha going to do now? Bring a band of mercs back?
Mar 4, 2023 9:11 PM

Apr 2015
This show is so ridiculously entertaining and Mitsuha is such a fun protagonist. This went from "meh, another isekai" to my favorite show of the season. 
Mar 5, 2023 1:08 AM

Dec 2022
so mitsuha made a legendary cuisine also a struggling business into a the most important restaurant and whats with al those monsters
Mar 5, 2023 3:46 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So Mitsuha being a jack of all trades will now take on hoards of monsters? That's quite the development.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 5, 2023 4:10 AM

Oct 2022
Just remember kids, it's not about how hard you work, but who you know.
Mar 5, 2023 4:35 AM

May 2015
Mitsuha's consultation service created another rags to riches story as that store is literally being frequented by the rulers of that nation. While the enemy large restaurant owner is shamed and going to prison with his son. When will they learn not to mess with Mitsuha. Or at least who she is! With the incoming monster horde, I'm excited to see how its handled!
Mar 5, 2023 5:03 AM

Nov 2014
I love how her plan ended with such overkill.

That ending... is it time for her to show off modern arms?
Mar 5, 2023 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
continuing with last episode's cliffhanger, this girl came to ask for advice relating her small restaurant
cute to see the princess copy Mitsuha's movements lmao
some important guy from another restaurant wanted to date her, but she was already interested in the apprentice that works at her place
after she told the guy to leave her alone, his father started behaving like the Adler guy from last episode... if they make the restaurant go down, the girl will need to marry him ...
Sabine commenting that this is a common thing that happens in the dvds they watched lols

they already took the veteran chef, and then attacked the father... so the place had to be closed down...
the girl started crying, but Mitsuha used her brother's words "a girl should not let tears appear"
i wonder how this will be resolved, will they get the chancellor help again? or will they find some other idea?

her plan is to continue the business with just the 4, instead of bringing someone that might be a spy
her job this time is to teach the apprentice fast enough that he can take over... the old way of watching and then later practicing alone is outdated now... since the father isn't going to work anyway, he can stay and tell them how to cook while they do it
this also kills another topic, as the couple will have to work together, which further helps the marriage plan
the problem is the same as before, the mother can't serve alone... so Mitsuha has another secret plan ready

as usual, i love the mid episode arts, this time with the 2 girls stalking the couple while they work

the Yamano cuisine is getting famous everywhere, with some of the charas from older episodes talking about it... which brought people into the restaurant, now with extra workers and new dishes (the workers are the 2 mercenary girls)
as expected, the place is full already, even if the targer audience are wealthy people or people who spend a little more to celebrate stuff like an anniversary

the bad father from earlier is already spying, i'm sure he isn't happy with all the success the shop is getting ... let's hope he doesn't hurt anyone... or he might get hit by some shock gun lol seems like he left for now

the work is going well... there's even nobles who are dressing as commoners to not show off lols is that how it works?

the costumers were talking about their problems, like goods that didn't reach the destined placed, possibly because of monsters

oh, even the princess is working there now, if something happens, the king won't sit still lols
oh, look at the cotumers petting her and laughing with her, that's cute
oi oi, what is she writing in that notebook with her devilish look? oh no

everything was going well until the dumb guy came with guards, accusing them of foul play (lol the irony of this guy, who is the one doing foul play?)
the foul play, is using Yaman cuisine... so he brought Marcel, the chef from the other party... and he shall say if the food is real or fake
ofc all the food is good, and Marcel is actually mad cause she didn't teach him those dishes HAHAHAHA rip the other idiot
since Marcel wants to learn, he joined the kitchen and gave tips to the apprentices as well, win win situation

ofc, the moment that the bad guy lost his plan, the multiple families decided to come, including the king or Beatrice's family ... the look on the guy is even worse than the one from last episode lols
LOL didn't expect the father to also get scared and faint, i'm sure he wasn't expecting the king to come to his shop... or the princess to be one of the workers

well as expected, the king ended up being "used" to finish this episode bad guys... as well as doing some matchmaking , sealing the cooking couple together
lol tho, seeing how Mitsuha makes all the nobles and even the king do what she wants, people can't help but be surprised

"this gold coin is different in value from the ones i took from rich people" yeah it makes sense, it was to help a small commoner family, but it was fun and she felt like did a good thing, as well as having a good time working with all her friends... this coin could be her amulet from now on if she wanted
oh she finally remembered Collette, does this mean she will have to take a day off to visit her soon? well, first is a letter, a simple drawing is enough to make the girl happy :D

lastly, the monsters that were mentioned earlier, even the letter arrived late because of the detour they had to make... so will Mitsuha or someone she knows deal with them next episode?
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 5, 2023 11:46 AM
Feb 2015
Every episode Mitsuha is such a schemer I love it ahahahh
The rush of nobles and aristocrats coming in to the restaurant who are related to Mitsuha was very amusing like they showed one, then another, then another, and it made me laugh each time ahahhahaahhahah
Mar 5, 2023 1:20 PM

May 2019
I've been enjoying watching this as a SOL with comedic moments isekai and this episode was one of the best. Like Mitsuha said, where else are you going to find a restaurant frequented by nobles, with the king dropping by, and the princess serving as a waitress? "It doesn't exist!" says Mitsuha as she stares into the camera lol.

I'm glad that Colette made another cameo and I hope Mitsuha and her get to hang out at least one more time before the anime is over.

ThirteenEleven said:
I love how her plan ended with such overkill.

That ending... is it time for her to show off modern arms?

I'm wondering that too, it'd be amusing if she were to ambush the orcs with a machine gun lol.
Mar 5, 2023 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
RIP to the greedy restaurant owner

I was just wondering about Colette. Mitsuha's cute drawing made her so happy 😊 I hope Mitsuha will visit Colette next episode.

Mar 5, 2023 9:18 PM

Feb 2016
I hope Sabine stick around more, she's a funny addition to complement Mitsuha.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Mar 5, 2023 9:37 PM
May 2022
I see comments posted yesterday but I just got this thread an hour ago… good episode tho
Mar 6, 2023 1:01 AM
Feb 2023
astralkill00 said:

Mitsuha is a bad influence on Sabine-chan, she will get the mind of the princess to be more corrupted as she grows because of the princess' mischievous personality. Let's hope she won't end up like Mitsuha. lmao
Sabine isn't just mischievous.

Bisalissy said:
Another hillarious episode! Mitsuha's antics will never not be funny to me. In a way, she's just another OP Isekai protagonist - but she crushes her foes with buisness management and connections!

I wonder how the impending Monster attack will play out. So far, the show has been going purely into the isekai comedy and I love it. Hopefully, it's the same if we get into action. Or maybe it will keep it's humorous atmosphere as Mitsuha shows off her firearm skills?
The hold-no-bars crushing of anyone who gets in her way will continue. Although the next story arc

Gympy said:
Just remember kids, it's not about how hard you work, but who you know.
Ha ha. That's what my friends who went to Harvard said. That the quality of the classes they took there wasn't particularly better than they could've gotten at other schools. What was really important were the friends and contacts they made while there. People who will go on to become movers and shakers in business and government.
SolandriMar 6, 2023 1:07 AM
Mar 6, 2023 8:33 AM

Mar 2013
Solandri said:
astralkill00 said:

Sabine isn't just mischievous.

Interesting. The kind of character that is not just

One of the kind of characters that I like in a story. Sabine is a really cute character and she is more cute thanks to her VA.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 8, 2023 2:02 PM

Jan 2023
That restaurant went crazy. All the nobles, even the king himself, want to eat the infamous Yamano cuisine.

Mitsuha, please save Colette asap, with your instant transmission.
Mar 8, 2023 8:47 PM
Jul 2017
its pretty good its basic but i just like OP character and this episode went full OP
Mar 9, 2023 1:43 AM
Oct 2019
Helping Restaurant was a Huge Success!!

Yamano cuisine is the best.
Mar 9, 2023 7:53 AM

Sep 2020
Very great episode, she just keeps outsmarting her rivals and gets more what she wants and that's awesome!
Mar 9, 2023 10:45 AM

Oct 2008
you know its gonna be hilarious fun when nobles and aristocrats all storm the restaurant that Mitsuha's trying to help! 
Mitsuha made that fata$$ sure sure know his place! hahaha
5/5.

Mar 12, 2023 3:16 PM

Aug 2019
Loved this episode lol I need to know what Sabine was writing in that notebook

Also really glad Mitsuha finally got around to sending a letter to Colette :D

There's aren't many episodes left, and it looks like a large group of monsters are closing in on the kingdom

astralkill00 said:
Hilarious episode! lol Another Mitsuha beef with the corruption in their country (that she is triggering every moment she helps someone) with a lot of help from guests from noble families... while they didn't get much scene, the joke is decent and enjoyable.

I must say this...

LOL I need another series where this happens or something like that

Mod Edit: merged double posts
KayKimiiMar 13, 2023 6:16 PM
Mar 20, 2023 3:37 AM
Apr 2019
The episode strays from the manga which could be good but instead the mc tries to run over the commander with a car. they fight some smaller enemies with a rifle and some hand guns. but the enemy commander never really reacts he is just there to be a litteral robot walking next to some goblins. They use the little free time they have before the attack to fight some monster instead of actively preparing for a war.
Mar 20, 2023 1:25 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, imagine owning a restaurant a king visited and a princess who worked there as a waitress. Legend that lasts for ages. 
Mar 25, 2023 3:07 AM

Nov 2021
BRUH you'd think the MC would use her teleportsion CHEATs to vist or speed up the letter process for Colette but NOPE! poor Colette she was probably waiting a couple of months for ANY sort of communication from the MC- 😭

Apr 2, 2023 12:49 PM
Oct 2022
Amazing art , storyline , and a great adventure . Just wanted to all the people worked on this , it was a great experience for me . Thank you so much
Apr 26, 2023 2:31 AM

Oct 2007
she is doing things right. She has friends to rely on in the lower working class (mercenaries, maids), and she also has good friends in the nobility.

anyway, this episode increased my respect for Mitsuha, she is happy to have helped even if the profit is only one gold coin.

oh, in the final scenes, looks like some nobles are actually lining up outside the resto? Well, I guess there's no shame to line up, because the king himself has eaten there. lol

and I wonder what sort of evil Sabine is writing down in her notes, after being spoonfed by customers? xD

this episode adds Mitsuha to my favorite anime characters. :>
May 13, 2023 4:45 AM

Jan 2023
As everything coincided, all the nobility of the country came to the diner, even the king! Who doesn't even mind that his daughter works here. It's been a funny episode.
Feb 12, 8:56 AM

Jun 2022
Well , Breezy With Some Entertaining Bits .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.