Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 24, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Raelia wants to be a proper bride huh? I have to say, her confidence in this show is growing but sometimes, I do wonder if she's ready for it. Nick is quite an artist though, getting her all dressed up.

Some goofy moments aside, it also seems that she and Noah's relationship is improving. It's going to take time but I feel like their bond is there and could bloom into a meaningful relationship.
Stark700Apr 24, 2023 6:28 AM
Apr 24, 2023 5:58 AM

Feb 2018
To train herself as a bride, Reliana decided to move to the Winnaight family's mansion. Does a noble mansion really require four butlers to take care of it? Even though they had to pretend to be engaged and in love to hide their true identities, even choosing the right way to address each other was a difficult issue to face. Even though they were engaged, was it still forbidden to enter the girl's room?

Although she knew that they were only in a fake relationship and didn't need to be perfect, Reliana still worked on the bridal training given to her one by one. Like when Noah told Reliana to call him by his name. Reliana asked if anyone knew about the agreement between them. It was clear that two people knew about this agreement, Adam?

I like how Noah reacts when he sees Reliana angry and hitting a pillow. Will Adam be involved in this love triangle? Isn't Adam a little interested in Reliana? The rose bouquet scene was great. I feel like tsundere characters can be annoying sometimes, but seeing Reliana made me think tsundere characters aren't as bad as I thought. Even though she was given a rose bouquet, it seems that Reliana still struggles to call Noah by his name.

Noah plans to announce their relationship. Announcing their engagement status, even Reliana was shocked to hear it. Meeting Nikku? I still don't understand what Nikku's specialty is. It's clear that Nikku is a man with feminine traits. Do all makeup artists / beauty experts have feminine traits even though they are men?

After being styled by Nikku, I feel like Reliana's face looks like a doll. I like Reliana's appearance in the white dress. It's really sexy and her oppai become the spotlight. Nikku also gave a smile tutorial, it was a funny moment. Reliana's hairstyle is not that beautiful. I prefer Reliana with her long hair down.

However, with Reliana's appearance styled by Nikku, Noah seems mesmerized and captivated by her beauty and oppai. Ojisan butler told Reliana that Noah was just shy to say that Reliana look beautiful, I like Noah's reaction. Is that new chara? Beautiful Read haired and oppai girl?

It was a good episode, and I like Reliana's show right now, 5/5.
Apr 24, 2023 6:31 AM

Jul 2017
Raeliana moving into Duke Noah's mansion, greeted by the head butler Gideon Jura...to proceed infodumping her on the Wynknight family heritage, which is totally unnecessary to her at all. Noah coming to her room to greet her, take care of the Brooks family situation, and groom her into an amicable bride for him, it's a deal that cannot be exposed, which only the both of them, Adam and someone else knows. Though for now, getting the fine print of the details clear, concise, and out of the way, to Noah, Raeliana would prove to be a handful that he would turn her into his plaything, starting from calling each other by their wanted names. A strange introduction that even Adam says so, though he would be the one to oversee Raeliana's whereabouts.

The ruthless bridal training that is natural for Raeliana, and no one pisses her more than the duke Noah himself. The girl that doesn't pretend to be imperfect before him and gets bored easily while caged in his mansion, and the sudden engagement ceremony that she is unwilling to acknowledge and be dressed by the magician: Monsieur Nick Maddox, he's quite the gay makeup artist alright to eloquently dress her up like a doll. The smile formation though, it's a tricky one to master since it's his own style to make Raeliana stand out, and she sure stands out for her beauty that Noah won't even muster a word of flattery to her, being bashful as Gideon incites (though that's probably not the case).

Raeliana McMillan and the vixen the call Vivian Shamal, the engagement ceremony drama unfolds soon.
Apr 24, 2023 6:40 AM
Sep 2021
Raeliana and Noah now are heading to a party where Noah plans to announce their engagement.
Apr 24, 2023 7:57 AM
Oct 2021
this ep was a bit disappointing, movement animation looked questionable lol, better do close up shots than have them bouncing up and down like that
I love Noah's snarky attitude in the manhwa so i was excided for this ep but felt like somethings missing? the VAs are doing an amazing job, maybe they changed some dialogues or the animation made it less impactful idk
anyways, kawaii Taylor

Apr 24, 2023 8:06 AM
Feb 2018
the parts with monsieur Nick I found cringe....
Apr 24, 2023 8:16 AM
Sep 2015
I find it quite interesting to see an LGBT character in a world without women's rights.
Apr 24, 2023 8:57 AM
Feb 2021
When are they banging?
Apr 24, 2023 8:58 AM
Feb 2021
phantomfandom said:
I find it quite interesting to see an LGBT character in a world without women's rights.

It’s like someone giving up on their privileges on their own.
Apr 24, 2023 9:29 AM
Mar 2015
Got to love Nick " Think of the person you hate most in the world and smile when you think of putting a bullet in their head"
Apr 24, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2015
Oh my god. Noah is so cool, a jerk, but a handsome jerk nonetheless. I find his interactions with Raeliana funny so far. And that laugh when he saw her kicking the pillow.

Nick is like a callback from those mid 00s anime...

I can sense a social drama upcoming, the training in smiles must prove to be useful somehow.

phantomfandom said:

Well, he explicitly told to call him Monsieur rather than Madame, in other words they basically clarified his pronouns are he/him, not she/her, so I wouldn't label him as lgbt character. A man just loves his make-up, it doesn't have to mean anything further than that...
TenApr 24, 2023 9:41 AM
Apr 24, 2023 9:59 AM

Dec 2022
well raelina moved in the duke mansion we know why she moved here so why is this still going on
Apr 24, 2023 10:43 AM

Feb 2015
This anime is so good <3
Apr 24, 2023 11:20 AM

Jun 2009
Things seem to be heating up with Raeliana and Noah. Well playfully on Noah’s end. I like their interaction and Raeliana’s inner thoughts lol. Really nice episode.

Apr 24, 2023 12:15 PM
Oct 2022
The more I watch this anime, the more I love Noah, umehara-san has done an amazing job. His voice is perfect for Noah, he has seriously crushed the role. I’m dying to watch more episodes 😭😭.
Apr 24, 2023 1:50 PM

Nov 2022
bro I'm shipping her and Taylor so much lol
Apr 24, 2023 3:16 PM
Sep 2008
I like Noah's voice, I think Raeliana is beautiful, and the still shots are very nice.... but god, the animation is so bad.
Apr 24, 2023 3:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
An op that goes hard, an ed that goes hard, in a beautiful way, and a fun and intriguing even story in between.

Also someone need to reboot Adam Taylor' system over here

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Apr 24, 2023 4:45 PM
May 2020
The animation of people just walking for 3-6 seconds is just weird... I don't like it. I wish the ML would have shown more obvious emotion when he left the room to go to the ball.
Apr 24, 2023 4:49 PM
Aug 2021
I’m enjoying this anime so far, it’s really calming to watch and the interactions between Raeliana and Noah are always great. And who doesn’t react like Adam when a fine woman walks by 🤣 sometimes the pace of scenes feels a little wonky to me, and God the walking animations are brutally bad, but it’s nothing that really makes me dislike the show.
Apr 24, 2023 5:05 PM
Oct 2016
She's slowly getting into his heart
Apr 24, 2023 5:24 PM
Aug 2020
despite being average, I believe it is the best shoujo that will have been released this year
Apr 24, 2023 5:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Now that Raeliana has completely moved to the duke’s mansion we got to witness some very good moments between her and Noah, I especially loved when Noah was assertive in getting Raeliana to say his name with the chin grab and all lol, Raeliana was feeling the motions a bit there, but at the end of the episode we also witnessed Noah get a bit of the same medicine with Raeliana’s glow up thanks to Nick, man couldn’t even talk lol.

And with that we’re hitting another ball where Noah will announce his “marriage” with Raeliana, that oughta be interesting to see. Also while it wasn’t detrimental or anything, I did notice the animations weren’t so good this episode, the art was still nice tho and it’s not like the scenes in this episode needed A+ animation anyway, but it was kinda noticeable.
Apr 24, 2023 5:34 PM

Apr 2022
nick's headshot instruction was jokes. raeliana pulled that dress off too well. duke really gaslighting lmao and raeliana's reaction after she thought he left the room.
Apr 24, 2023 5:45 PM

Oct 2022
The story is going smooth, animation is a bit wonky at times but is alright and it looks like a rival is about to enter the game. Hehe let's see what will happen next 

Apr 24, 2023 7:45 PM
Feb 2017
so much nothing jus make ovar
Apr 24, 2023 8:14 PM

Oct 2017
This episode ended on chapter 14 in the manhwa
Its great they're still consistently make it proper until now
The animation is a bit stiff but its still okay

Apr 24, 2023 8:18 PM

May 2018
Production is really below average, but I have a feeling that they're doing what they can, even if that's not too much. Overall it's a decent anime tho, it's kinda refreshing for an isekai.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 24, 2023 8:24 PM

Feb 2021
Nick is one of the best characters so far. 
Apr 24, 2023 10:54 PM
Jun 2021
Even if the art style is really good, the animation has been really below average especially when Noah walked out of his room after watching Raelina.............
Apr 25, 2023 1:24 AM

Mar 2011
I really, really like this so far. Realiana's and Noah's interactions are really entertaiing to watch and they have a great chemistry.
Btw I loved the line when she thought in her world Noah would have been arrested already :D. It gives a link to her real self in a sense.
And I also loved how he laughed when he saw her beating that cushion :D

This Vivian character seems a little sus but I guess she'll play an important role as this story unfolds as well.

One "complaint" I'd have is we don't learn much about the characters from the original story. If I was in Realiana's shoes I'd continue to try to take advantage of this.

You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Apr 25, 2023 1:33 AM

Jun 2022
Very good, till now. WOrth!

█▓▒­░⡷⠂__ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜʏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ!__⠐⢾░▒▓█
Apr 25, 2023 1:36 AM

Nov 2022
Not only did Adam talk. He tilted his head whilst she turned the other way around. I bet Adam never looked so confused in his life lmao.
Apr 25, 2023 3:39 AM

Feb 2022
Something about this one feels so bland compared to past attempts at girl in game or girl in novel type shows. One minute she acts like she's going to use her knowledge to survive the next she's just being pushed along without much control or care. There is a whole mystery of who pushed her off the roof and all but she's expressing boredom, maybe use that time to learn more about the world and how it coincides with the knowledge you have from the books.

Her just going with the flow with bride training was pretty boring.
Apr 25, 2023 7:52 AM
Feb 2023
I really liked how they used the cut content from the end of the last episode to open this one. I do wish more of the comedy from the manhwa was preserved for the bridal lessons montage, but I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

I will say on the matters of animation that I'm not bothered by it. It's probably because I've been watching a ton of older anime and a lot of the animation is pretty stiff. Stiffer than Raeliana at times. Like, I love Rose of Versailles but I will gladly admit that the animation for that show is really stiff save for handful of scenes. So more often than not, I'm going "wow... it's so consistent!" while I'm watchin Raeliana lol. 
I'm also sticking to my prediction that this show is probably going to be better as a binge series. 
Apr 25, 2023 7:59 AM
Feb 2021
This show reminds me of the princess dairy's expect for the whole reincarnation part. Very neat
Apr 25, 2023 8:46 AM
Sep 2022
I get that she just loves acing everything even being a bride. I can see that they two have a connection already I didn't think I would see Noah laughing that early on. It is amazing how we get to see his cute side to easily like when was the last time you saw a twisted gut be bashful for me perhaps months ago that to the 9 or 12 episode
Apr 25, 2023 6:38 PM

Oct 2022
The smile lesson should be a trivial matter for her since she read the novel from cover to cover, but it seems like she forgot about it, or didn't really know. Anyway, the plot is getting more interesting.

I gotta say Nick is both the most masculine and the most feminine character I've seen in a while...
UndefeatedBahamut
Apr 25, 2023 6:53 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Raeliana is so in over her head with regards to Noah. That said, I suspect it's probably a good thing that he enjoys verbally playing with her.

Her dominating the math lessons is fairly funny. Nick Maddox was the miracle worker.

Raeliana in that dress is pretty fantastic.

Putting Noah at a loss for words the instant he saw her in that dress was a clear success for Raeliana.
Apr 26, 2023 12:29 AM

Oct 2022
The smile thing was pretty silly but I guess it helps that now she can tell one thing about him. Since he obviously don't trust her and can't be open.
Apr 26, 2023 12:34 AM
Aug 2022
OK cant wait for the ball---
does anyone think that Taylor has a crush on Raeli?!
Apr 26, 2023 6:48 PM

Aug 2019
Idk if it was because my mind was somewhere else when I watched this, but it felt like a whole lot of nothing happened in this episode lol
Apr 26, 2023 11:44 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Stayed true to the novel, a bit bland though. (I feel like a lot of the usual doki doki moments feel a bit too quick given their relationship). Really love the voice actors though
Apr 27, 2023 9:53 AM

Jun 2016
good anime romance approved !!
Apr 28, 2023 7:23 AM

Oct 2022
I like that right when he left the room and saw her punching the pillow he genuinely laughed. She acts like she can hide how she feels but he sees right through her act.

Apr 28, 2023 6:55 PM

Dec 2022
Sir Taylor saying she is strange is a compliment apparently. I wonder what he says about people he doesn't like. I know the Duke is testing her while also teasing her but she's falling for it so easily. She literally brings up calling her by her name and then struggles to say his lol so he has to toy with her to get it out.

Apr 29, 2023 4:13 AM

Oct 2022
I love Monsieur Nick. When he said he was a magician, I totally thought he was going to perform literal magic. Not just use makeup like a genius.
Apr 29, 2023 9:12 PM
Summer FAL Diva

Sep 2018
Lindsay Seidel was super cute in this episode. Raeliana's personality really got to shine in the dialogue this week. 

Re: Raeliana's academics - One on hand, it's a shame we didn't get to see the comically easy math problems from the manwha, as they gave us an indication of how massive an advantage Rinko/Eunha had in terms of book smarts. On the other hand, there really was no point, since her academics are never brought up again. It's a missed opportunity that I wish the original story had done more with.

Nick is such a fun character! Both his Japanese and English VAs did such a great job bringing him to life! 

I really liked everything in this episode from the makeover to the end. Noah's reaction to Raeliana's glam-up was wonderful.  And I was excited to get a sneak peak of Vivian and a certain someone from her window. We aren't supposed to see him for a long time yet, so that was a special treat! 
May 3, 2023 11:59 PM

Mar 2008
Raeliana's and Nick's interactions were amusing and Adam's reaction after he had seen her dolled up. What I'm unsure of at this point is if Noah is taking a sincere interest in Raeliana now or if he's just trying to woo her to keep her under control.

That walking down the stairs scene looked pretty poorly animated unfortunately.
May 4, 2023 12:05 PM

Jun 2019
Raelina and Noah's relationship is cute even tho it's just a deal between them. Adam is very cool as well. He doesn't speak much tho. Let's see how everything goes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.