Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2023 11:15 PM
Sep 2016
Realistic MC who is not an Idiot! Exploits her special power as any person would if they got them. Plans properly to achieve her task. Kudos also to the Anime showing proper gun safety in this episode!

Am very intrigued to see where this goes!
Jan 16, 2023 11:16 PM

Nov 2019
I like how the merc guy explained about some firearms basics.
Jan 16, 2023 11:25 PM

Jan 2021
viperhc said:
Link___ said:
did you really watch this anime? i mean the answer of all questions u asked is in 1st eps, all of her family was dead bcs of traffic accident and she got all that money from the inheritance and insurance from the death of her family
Yeah I see now, I thought the brother was still alive since she kept having flashbacks to his phrases/sayings until I saw his pic with the parents in the 2nd episode and went back to the 1st episode and he was also there. They did mention an accident but I don't think they showed anything animated and I missed that. So it was inheritance money she's using.
yep, it's kinda odd with all that life hack from her brother appeared in the show but yeah this is not a serious anime, still accepted
Jan 16, 2023 11:36 PM

Jan 2021
starflutter said:
Link___ said:
why this anime just got 6.8? people with preliminary judging is suck af, i admitted that first eps was kinda boring, but 2nd is reveal the true part of this anime, good theme and plot, one of unexpected anime for me so far 
Yeah, I think people are being a bit harsh on it already. But it's okay. Ratings don't matter that much, as long as we know the show is good, we can enjoy it :) I like how this story is a bit unique for an isekai. The MC didn't simply die and reincarnate, and she can travel back and forth from the other world to Earth. That alone makes this series more interesting than other isekai. Also, it's cool to have a female MC in an isekai series. I love it!
yeah, it has unique plot and story theme, we cant just find this kind of story. 

and why people take really serious about this anime, i mean i'm the person who loves logical and rational anime but this one aint a serious anime, they were questioning a useless question, such as "how she can just bring a ton of money for gun training?", i mean wth dont take this as serious as berserk or monster, this anime is just not your taste and dont give a score to it. if this anime aint your kind of taste, that is not mean the show is bad.

sorry i just hate this kind of person
Link___Jan 16, 2023 11:40 PM
Jan 17, 2023 10:06 AM
Sep 2017
Mitsuha for me is the best leading character female in this season. She has determination and knows what to do. Seriously, what kind of John Wick is this girl? In that scene about guns training I wondered if she said something like John Wick lol

Kind of this - I need guns, lot of guns!
Jan 17, 2023 10:16 PM

Nov 2009
"I am an Adult"

I see... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

___ ___ ___

Tho, I guess Japanese Girls ARE sorta real life Lolis... (short by default)

And seriously... who's her Onii-chan, he have so much knowledge in things, and apparently he loves to tell them all about it to Mitsuha.

Then she decide to test out her "god granted" ability to talk and read all language. I wish I had this ability too, so I can read RAW manga, lol.

Huh... she took out shit tons of Cash, in order to go bribing the Mercenary? Army?... to buy and learn guns. (too bad she isn't in USA Kkona, where you can easily buy Guns) (probably only need to use like 1/4 of what she used to learn and buy the guns she got)

Tho while at it, she made a deal to trade the "gold coin" for "Earth money" (1 gold coin = 80,000 yen huh...) (that's 1 coin = 600 usd, etc)

And she can easily get those gold coins... I mean... she got 1 gold coin and bunch of silvers for just killing off 1 wolf (the other 2 wolves was killed by the other girl)

I wish I could get this type of income, easy money.

And she plans to trade in 1000 gold coins = 600,000 USD.... she's gonna be rich AF fast.

___ ___ ___

That's a nice gun teacher tho.

LOL @ "If you kill, someone, you're a murder"

Also... apparently Onii-chan is dead... sadge... (also mom and dad is dead)

So she lives alone, but kept her brother's room as is.

I wonder how they died... or more preciously... I remember back in episode 1, who was trying to kill Mitsuha?

___ ___ ___

amlgJan 17, 2023 10:38 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 18, 2023 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, she can even teleport anything she touches. Can she teleport human tho?
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 18, 2023 5:30 AM
Oct 2019
what do you need to survive? GUN.

Mitsuha truly an American. lol
Jan 18, 2023 6:03 AM

Nov 2013
poor Mitsuha can't stand those hugs lol the girl is too strong

oh no, Collette heard her talking about leaving, that can't happen, you better destroy her body so that she can't move LOL

lol she wants a bath ... she could have waited a little longer tho, she lost her transport
yay she got her bath
oh yeah, she said she wanted to get money in both worlds, i guess she needs to go to the job

9:55 - cute english

she's making good use of her 2 abilities, translation and teleport lol i like how she teleported into the trashcan
what a cheater, using coordenates and not the "image" of a place
i wonder if this chapter was written before google maps actually started showing the places in 3d

using the internet to learn about medieval times is a nice comparison
i like how the army guy is just doing what she wants, as long as she pays

oh, so that was her plan, going back to the world with a motorcycle? wtf lol
thought she would get new clothes since her skirt is kinda small, specially for medieval times
21:15 - she was almost caught by those adventurers, be careful :D
that being said, the moto on top of her bed LOL

ok she did indeed change clothes before arriving
those clothes are interesting

but really, i wonder why no one talks about her clothes ... i guess she can just say she came from a far away town that uses different clothes but still...
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 18, 2023 5:13 PM
Jan 2021
guns for self defence based
Jan 18, 2023 7:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Our girl is fully-equipped and read for both battle and making fat stacks of cash. She's done a lot of preparation before getting down to business, including getting herself trained for self defense, and figuring out what to sell and the optimal price in which to sell them. I like how she's using her teleportation powers as well, since she still needs to explore the world a little more to add locations for her to teleport to, for now she is taking her bike and simply teleporting back to her house to hide it from others. I wonder how well her first day of trading's going to go.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jan 24, 2023 12:48 AM

Oct 2017
Her preparation is going well, let's see how well she does in the town.
Jan 28, 2023 4:24 PM
Mar 2017
The Gun training part feel different then I remember from the Manga.  I could have sworn they were explicitly depicted as an American Militia group and she was kind of also blackmailing them.  Which would remove the issue of some people being confused why she's paying with Cash.
Feb 2, 2023 11:26 AM
Jan 2023
I'm already liking the protagonist in this Isekai more than a lot of others. She's actually taking the time to research, figure out what she can actually do and is making informed decisions. Hopefully this is maintained throughout the series.
Mar 6, 2023 2:32 AM

Oct 2007
better than the first episode, but still takes a lot of effort to keep watching this.

arming herself with modern weapons and a bit of advanced knowledge on hierarchy of nobles.. could be useful indeed.
Mar 12, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2013
Just transport Abrams MBT and it's GG.
Apr 6, 2023 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
she should start as farm boss, hire ppl and buy seeds of crops that don't exist there yet this would sell so high price 
Apr 30, 2023 1:50 PM

Jan 2023
The second episode is kind of chaotic. Where did the money come from to pay for the training of the mercenaries, I did not understand. It probably shouldn't matter much to this.
Feb 10, 10:55 PM

Jun 2022
Graphics Somewhat Good , That Scooter Bit Was Funny. Will Be Done Quickly!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.