Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2023 10:26 AM

Feb 2009
This series is a shoujo AI SoL short, which is fine and all and I still enjoyed it for what it was, but I don't understand the need for false advertising.  The show is 95% not about a dude who reincarnated into a dummy head nor is it about ASMR.  Just FYI for potential watchers.
Jan 9, 2023 10:54 AM

Mar 2020
• MC does get involved in the girls' lives, not being relevant to them but still present (except for one episode).
• The cast actually does ASMR in their school, as shown in episode 1 and some other one— but it's not the main focus for the episodes.

Imo the synopsis looks fine. The debatible facts are, for example, the ASMR not being there 100% the time, but it's actually in the """plot""". I highly doubt anyone would watch it for the synopsis and rather jump to it since it sounds as a parody.

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
Jan 9, 2023 11:06 AM

Feb 2009

• MC does get involved in the girls' lives, not being relevant to them but still present (except for one episode).

The MC is "there" each ep yes, but not as a dummy head lol Isn't that the entire premise of the show?  Yet the dummy head shows up in like 2 episodes.
• The cast actually does ASMR in their school, as shown in episode 1 and some other one— but it's not the main focus for the episodes.
Again, this point only exist in 1 or maybe 2 episodes if you really stretch it.  The synopsis literally says "The comedic anime will follow these high schoolers as they aim for the ASMR Koshien."  Is that really what this show is?

Jan 9, 2023 1:09 PM
Oct 2022
yup, it would have been ok if the mc stayed as a dummy head and it was based in the clubroom for more than 2 episodes but this way it is just yuri sol with a random talking object every episode
Jan 9, 2023 1:17 PM
puer aeternus

Sep 2021
12 episodes and mostly bad humour amd yuri, only about 2 to 3 minutes is actually ASMR. Anyone who love this type of entertainment should go to youtube and search the key word "ASMR 耳かき", it's worth your time more than watching this Anime.
Jan 9, 2023 8:56 PM
May 2021
EinTheVariance said:

The MC is "there" each ep yes, but not as a dummy head lol Isn't that the entire premise of the show?  Yet the dummy head shows up in like 2 episodes.
Again, this point only exist in 1 or maybe 2 episodes if you really stretch it.  The synopsis literally says "The comedic anime will follow these high schoolers as they aim for the ASMR Koshien."  Is that really what this show is?

Whole anime (including endings) lasted less than 1 whole hour. Not much can really happen.
Jan 11, 2023 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
This is about ASMR as much as Ai Mai Mii is about manga production or Teekyuu is about tennis. The theme exists, but it doesn't take the centre stage. The synopsis is deceptive, but it doesn't say anything untrue.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 28, 2022

28 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 14, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

18 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 14, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 14, 2022

19 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 14, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2022

15 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 13, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

13 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 13, 11:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.