Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 11, 2011 2:34 PM

Aug 2008
That's a pretty nasty set up that mad android scientist has the Heroes in. It becomes a matter of trust at this point. Trust in the other trapped Heroes and trust in Tiger and Bunny. If this were a more devious show like say... Shiki, then I'd be worried. But since this show at its core is very simple and wholesome then I'm not terribly worried. Besides, if they kill Blue Rose I will pitch a bitch fit the world has yet seen!

Sep 11, 2011 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
To bad it was actually an android, there no raw emotional compared to the time they fought Jake (no feelings).

Tiger/Bunny wearing the suits and fighting is irritating, when I don't get to see their faces, compared to Blue Rose and Dragon Kid...

Maybe its best not to have a 2nd season... need more focus on the side characters (heroes). : /
Dec 27, 2011 11:14 PM

Nov 2007
Ehhhhhhh retarded that all it took was for Tiger to call him "Bunny-chan" and he remembered everything. Why didn't that work with everyone else? Shitty writing is shitty.

The rest of this ep was pretty shitty too. I mean, a battle royale-style bomb necklace thing with the rest of the heroes? Wtf? Why not just kill them with the android straight off? The villains are either extremely stupid or the writers of this show are idiots. Besides it being a lame idea, there isn't even any tension since all the heroes get along really well. MEGA FAIL

Unless someone else has touched her, Kaede still has Blue Rose's power. Wonder what she's going to do with it?

Still nothing about Tiger's powers declining. Why the hell did they introduce that a couple of eps back if they were never going to mention it again? Fucking loose thread right there. It really messes with the plot, too -- so many things are improbable now. Disappointing.

... And where the fuck is Lunatic?
Mar 26, 2012 5:27 PM

Dec 2009
Some parts of this episode were very predictable. However I didn't consider that the rest of the heroes were going to get captured. Ah, well, this was an alright episode!
Apr 2, 2012 1:28 AM

Oct 2011
Lol @ Kotetsu bitch-slapping Barnaby like that would help him remember.

ALSO, I AGREE, FUCK YEAH, HUGS.
|ω・)
May 25, 2012 7:29 PM

Nov 2011
About damn time he gets his memories back!
Mar 10, 2013 12:31 AM

Feb 2013
Whomever thought of this overall story is a very cruel person ;_;

Playing with the purest feeling of a human being (Friendship, Trust, Love, Parenthood)

My heart compacted with a bitter taste of what I see... Where is Lunatic's Justice?!! :@
Jul 4, 2013 11:29 AM

Jul 2009
what an amazing episode ;)

it made me cried :(

when Kotetsu was about to be given a final hit by Barnaby, despite everything he tried to make him remember and even said are our memories be forgotten so easily?

then when Kotetsu cried and said Bunny in the last minute that really made me cried :(

im glad Barnaby remembered Kotetsu!!

he must really hate that nickname ;)

damn that Maverick asshole was controlling and supressing Barnaby with his helmet all the time.

what i don't understand is if Saito regain his memories by just watching that light into the monitor(you would think they would need physical contact)

and lol Saito making fun of Ben XD

and finally Saito is speaking loudly with a microphone now!!!

lol Kotetsu just stepped on the only thing that can bring down that scum Maverick.

freaking knew it was an android :P

it's up to Barnaby and Kotetsu to save the heroes and Kaede!

calm down Kotetsu!! i think Barnaby will be the one that will calm Kotetsu during intense moments just as Kotersu did with Barnaby.

the heroes will never betray each other!!

and please save the baby face Blue Rose!!!

last 2 episodes T_______T

we're pretty much at the finale now :(
Jul 6, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2010
Finally, Barnaby remembers- guess he didn't have to get any sense beaten into him -sigh- I still admire those kicks!

Ah god, Yuri please do something!

Putting the heroes against one another like that; it reminds me of one of the SAW movies!

It's fine I think....If I'm right Kaede still has Blue Rose's power...If no other NEXT touched her...

I don't want this to end!
Jul 10, 2013 10:02 PM
Jan 2013
Wuppie said:
Bunny got his memory back after getting his helmet knocked off. I mean.. seriously?

There was a shot of the helmet just after he recovered, and it seemed to me that the helmet was hypnotizing him, from the sparkle they showed in the eyeshield.

Last hero I saw touch Kaede was Blue Rose... wonder who was actually the last to touch her.

I'm predicting that they'll work together on the neck things... 4-3-2-1...

Can Maverick really think he'll get away with this? So many things from the EOL in this episode.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jul 20, 2013 1:48 AM
Apr 2011
Can anyone say BADBADABADABADABADA BATMAN!!!! reference?
Jun 22, 2014 7:25 AM

Sep 2013
Yay, now Barnaby and Kotetsu are teamed up again, hopefully they can defeat the android and save the other heroes.
Aug 3, 2014 5:38 PM

May 2012
Good that Bunny got his memories back but now that everyone is captured I really wonder what will happen next!
Mar 4, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2013
This one wasn't as good as the last few episodes have been but it was still decent.

Looks like Tiger and Bunny are back together!

Does that guy really think one of the heroes are gonna betray their fellow comrades? That's just plain silly.

I have no idea how Tiger and Bunny are gonna beat H-01

Pretty good episode though underwhelming compared to the last few episodes.

7.5/10 Most of this episode was just talking to build up to the fight with H-01. I hope the fight's really good.

Dec 15, 2015 11:03 AM
Jun 2013
so all it took was him saying bunny. wow so that robot kicked all of their asses. Also when did this scientist dude turn into joker from TDK.
Apr 19, 2018 11:39 PM

Jan 2018
Dang I'm glad Bunny-chan is what snapped him out of it lol, but I am a bit disappointed that the fake Tiger turned out to just be an android. I felt like they were hyping up some big reveal.
Jul 3, 2020 7:45 AM

May 2018
Nice build up episode. The stakes are finally high!
Nov 20, 2021 9:41 PM

Mar 2021
I thought the slap to the face had actually worked, to which I was gonna go full John McEnroe and scream "You cannot be serious!"

Fire Emblem always has golden lines. "I am gonna bitch slap someone for this!"

I'm glad to hear Saito's "real" voice. They never did say why he talked so quietly. Agnes calling him a "little man" was amusing, though.

The glaring question is, how the hell did Bunny regain his memory and the knowledge of Maverick's power? Anyway, I'm glad that the big pickle here is not just another brainwash, but what a predicament it ended up to be! I trust the heroes, though, to not get hasty for no reason.

Also, excuse my being insensitive, but Kaede being sat in a chair with a guard by her side doesn't really seem so bad compared to being contained in a room full of spikes.

P.S., I could've sworn Jake would be the fake Tiger.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Sep 10, 2022 9:41 AM

May 2015
The tension is here.
Feb 1, 2023 11:27 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
malefic plan is ready to kill all the heroes!!! kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Jul 23, 2011

125 by Twicky_ »»
Aug 10, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

214 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - May 14, 2011

74 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.