Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I'm glad to see the girls getting the spot they deserve with their popularity. Success doesn't come easy but they're making it work, especially Karasuba.

On the other hand, it looks like there's yet another problem with a runaway. Seems to be a trend in this show to deal with.
Jul 25, 2022 1:00 PM

Sep 2020
The opening scene reminds me of Vivy for some reason, someone may have intensionally made those dolls malfunction, and I also like they can sing whenever they want, really great songs~
Jul 26, 2022 3:29 AM

Apr 2010
Karasuba is clearly head over heels for Nagi and willing to do pretty much everything for him.
It was nice seeing some of their past together which seemed to be pretty intense, well everything is pretty intense on the battlefield but it's clear they grew very close.
Nagi helping out the army also seems to be a focus of this anime which makes me wonder what more we can expect from that part of the anime.
Jul 26, 2022 5:19 AM

Feb 2020
That was a beautiful duet.

"I messed up!" Lol at Haizakura. She's too cute.

SerafosJul 3, 1:19 AM
Jul 29, 2022 3:59 AM

Oct 2007
Karasuba has a nice relationship with Nagi. I thought one of them might die this episode, glad things still turned out ok.

also nice flying by Gekka to deliver that device.
Liddo-kunJul 29, 2022 4:33 AM
Jul 29, 2022 4:45 AM

Mar 2021
Karasuba is such a sweetheart who cares for Mr Nagi, that duet at the end was simply beautiful
Jul 29, 2022 10:03 AM

May 2021
Great episode!
BEST GIRL KARASUBA! AISHITERU!

I wonder if the MC in the web novel will ever show up some point in the anime. Probably not, but that's ok since I like the way the anime has handled the girls's stories etc.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 29, 2022 10:16 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice to see that their singing is having such a large impact on their sales. Karasuba's singing voice though was good and that song was actually pretty catchy. Given what the master did for her back then its no wonder why Karasuba's so loyal to him. What an ambush the master ended up walking into though. Still it was sweet seeing Karasuba rush against overwhelming odds to be by Nagi's side. Though i kinda wished that this ep showed her kicking ass but i guess given the fact that they don't have that much combat capability anymore than that will be difficult. But man the alone time between Nagi and Karasuba was damm sweet. The duet between Ha chan and Karasuba was pretty good and was a great way to end the ep with. Overall an excellent ep that did well to expand upon Karasuba as a character while also showing the kind of danger that the front is rapidly turning out to be. From what we saw looks like they possess tech thats capable of turning peaceful dolls into killing machines.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2022 10:26 AM

Apr 2014
HMMM....... Karasuba with a leg injury and needed to sit while singing. Was that a reference from her seiyuu??? Interesting.
Anyways, it was a cute performance from Karasuba and Haizakura.

何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 29, 2022 10:52 AM

Jul 2017
Karasuba definitely has the knack for singing, though she's not keen on being so open about it. And this, becomes the new attraction of The Black Cat Cafe...except that Karasuba has a faulty leg motor, and there's Haizakura blaming herself if she gets scolded at, she really didn't mean any harm. Karasuba's mechanical body...I would say is as worse as Houkiboshi, and for Nagi to pick parts to put her back together, she's just as a broken vessel as anyone else.

On the war side, discovering automata that have disintegrated from enemies' faults, and this especially to Karasuba is highly vulnerable because of her unwavering loyalty to Nagi, and seeing that she's trapped in her own situation, only emotions can pull through for her despite mechanical faults.

Nagi is clearly treasured in the army as an engineer, but Karasuba is just as indebted to her repairing services, and for once, she's able to be true to herself, singing on stage together with Haizakura.

Finally, a good episode that I can resonate for once.
Jul 29, 2022 12:45 PM

Jul 2014
A decent episode. Karasuba is basically the tsundere of the group, very clearly interested in Nagi but struggling to admit it or her feelings on other things like singing. Fortunately though, it does seem like the Imperial Faction subplot is gradually bubbling closer and closer to the surface after only really being hinted at so far. That said, I'm not sure why the show is doing everything in its power to avoid exposing Haizakura to the ongoing conflict still: given she only arrived at the bunker after the enemy automatas shut down, it's very clearly a conscious choice, but to what end?

Was not expecting so much singing in this anime, but I suppose it makes sense when the slice-of-life side of this show is clearly running through a checklist of tropes as it progresses.

Also, the first shot of this episode seriously reminded me of the Area 51 warehouse from the Indiana Jones movies.
AtavisticJul 29, 2022 12:53 PM
Jul 29, 2022 3:13 PM
Apr 2022
please tell me im not the only one who just found out nagi is a guy!!
Jul 29, 2022 4:04 PM

Oct 2007
Shingster said:
Though i kinda wished that this ep showed her kicking ass but i guess given the fact that they don't have that much combat capability anymore than that will be difficult. But man the alone time between Nagi and Karasuba was damm sweet.

yeah, that's a sweet moment when Karasuba and Nagi were in the snow. Would have liked to see her kick some ass too, but she is unarmed and with a leg injury. Too many opponents to beat up physically. This isn't a battle shounen anime where one person can beat up 20-30 people. lol
Jul 29, 2022 4:30 PM

Sep 2019
This show is fantastic. Certainly deserves more attention, in my opinion.
Karasuma x Nagi relationship so wholesome.
Jul 29, 2022 7:26 PM

May 2021
It was hilarious seeing Gekka calmly dodge all the robots like that for delivery.

Jul 30, 2022 3:08 AM

Jun 2021
Nice to see Haizakura and Houkiboshi singing together in the beginning. That was pretty cute. What kind of character was Chiyo playing anyways? Silly little goofball lol.

Karasuba really is the team mom lol. She also has a really beautiful voice! I guess being one of the early gen models meant her shelf life wasn’t very long and she wasn’t made to be as durable. Glad she got saved by Nagi and pieced back together though.

Speaking of Nagi, dude was in a real pinch! Gekka is one badass little doll with how fast she made the drop. So adorable how Haizakura was rushing after Karasuba lol. Good thing Nagi’s little gizmo worked out though, the dude really is some kind of genius tinkerer huh?

That song at the end was really good. What a nice heartwarming way to wrap up the episode! I enjoy the singing in this series, the music is always pretty good.
Jul 30, 2022 5:29 AM
Mar 2022
Love that relationship of Karasuba with Nagi and how Karasuba cares so much for Nagi and will do anything for him, also another wholesome episode with a small action.
Jul 30, 2022 6:07 AM

Aug 2021
For Karasuba, her body is very important being that her master made it just for her, despite the mistakes, she does not want to change it and you can see how much she cares about him, at least she was able to protect him and will continue to do so, she was able to sing for him.
Jul 30, 2022 9:24 AM

Jan 2019
anyone have source for the ending picture?

Jul 30, 2022 10:47 AM

Oct 2008
Karasuba running so fast like that reminds me of 2B!
5/5.

Jul 30, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2014
Karasuba sure is cute and very pretty, probably the best girl but I'm gonna wait and the last girl before I decide

Jul 30, 2022 6:11 PM

Jun 2021
This anime is the surprise of the season, masterpiece!!

Everytime is so emotional and beautiful
Jul 30, 2022 9:36 PM

Sep 2015
Ok episode with exploring the relationship between Karasuba and Nagi. Not a very emotional episode compares to previous episodes. Even Gekka's backstory is much sadder.

Can't wait for the next episode with the cat lover girl.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 31, 2022 1:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty nice development for Karasuba and what she went through especially back then regarding her body condition and how Nagi found her, it's not surprising how loyal she is to him nowadays, and ending it with that singing part was good!
Aug 3, 2022 11:41 PM

May 2019
Silent_Shadow05 said:
Nice to see Haizakura and Houkiboshi singing together in the beginning. That was pretty cute. What kind of character was Chiyo playing anyways? Silly little goofball lol.

Karasuba really is the team mom lol. She also has a really beautiful voice! I guess being one of the early gen models meant her shelf life wasn’t very long and she wasn’t made to be as durable. Glad she got saved by Nagi and pieced back together though.

Speaking of Nagi, dude was in a real pinch! Gekka is one badass little doll with how fast she made the drop. So adorable how Haizakura was rushing after Karasuba lol. Good thing Nagi’s little gizmo worked out though, the dude really is some kind of genius tinkerer huh?

That song at the end was really good. What a nice heartwarming way to wrap up the episode! I enjoy the singing in this series, the music is always pretty good.

LMAO, I was like WTH why is Chiyo putting on the Hitler stache, both in the beginning AND towards the end of the episode?! She is a goofball LOL! I agree with your other points, this anime may be the sleeper hit of the season, it has made me smile and sad with what the girls have endured. Glad that Haizakura convinced Karasuba to run out to go to Nagi. The music and singing has been excellent, especially in the last episode with Houkiboshi singing the ED.
Aug 6, 2022 1:28 PM

Nov 2009
Karasuba being tsundere about singing and is worried about Nagi.

And Nagi gets ambushed, then gets the most combat experienced Gekka to deliver stuff.

Karasuba gets so worried and was convinced by Haizakura to go help. To the point where Karasuba ignores her broken leg and sprint to where Nagi is.

And the reason Karasuba doesn't want to replace her broken leg is cause it was given to her by Nagi during the War.

It's so nice to see Karasuba having fun singing.

___ ___ ___

BTW, Hitler stache was originally "director stache" (lots of famous directors used to have that type of stache, the stache used to symbolize dignity) (it was the reason why Hitler decide to have that stache) But Hitler fucked it all up and now it's only known as "Hitler Stache"...

However, a lot of games, shows and anime still use the stash from time to time.

It actually fits this series, seeing how even tho they have advanced AI and Robotics, the setting and culture is based in 1900s or so. (back when the stache was popular)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 6, 2022 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
Oh. Its about Karasuba this time. She has a nice singing voice.
Oct 31, 2022 11:34 PM

Feb 2021
That girl is very kind and loyal.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 26, 2023 6:41 AM

May 2020
i am glad to see epsiodes are getting better and better with every episode. The 1st one was so horrible with pacing, directing and i was about to drop the anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.