The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 19, 2022 3:29 AM

Feb 2017
KitsuYurikano said:
Malufeenho said:
That kid was dangerous. The first thing he thought when acquired his power was "now, no one will get in my way..." . Yeah, i would knife him in the head too, this idiot would probably create a giant black hole in the planet.

if isekai fans can be glad he came back... as crafting material kukukuku

it can be said that he will always live as human parts inside Manon 🤣

he made his second debut only to literally get eaten by pandemonium lol

I bet the hareem isekai fans are screaming at pandemonium,
"you should've revived our boy mitsuki instead of your lil sister!!!!"
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 19, 2022 3:35 AM
Jun 19, 2022 8:54 AM
Jun 2015
Ionliosite2 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

the anime sub says its ivory, so lets blame the sub lol or myb the one I watched had a shitty sub

Nah, the subs aren't shitty, that's because it says Ivory, the thing is that it isn't it and they kinda made it clear.

If I'm understanding from the English LNs correctly, what happened was as follows:
1. Star rampages in the North
2. Ivory defeats and destroys Star, creating the Starhusk in the form of white goo
3. Orwell salvaged a chunk of the Starhusk
4. Orwell used this in an attempt to wipe the personality of a Lost One
5. This went too far and it also overwrote her Pure Concept with Ivory

So it's from the Starhusk, but that's a manifestation of Ivory's power, similar to the white fog and the salt continent. She's not the specific individual referred to as Ivory, however.

The fact that Ivory and the Four Major Human Errors are all only referred to by the name of their Pure Concept makes this a bit confusing.
James_MarshJun 19, 2022 9:02 AM
Jun 19, 2022 1:52 PM
Dec 2019
G0ldStark said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Girl kills one kid to prevent him from killing countless more.

Everyone: this anime is edgy try hard garbage. I hate this murderous b----!

Skeleton invades, enslaves, and slaughters people for literally no reason.

Everyone: Overlord is the best anime ever! Momonga is the coolest!

I think it's been proven that people support a murderous, bastard protagonist only if he's a boy with which they can self-insert.

That's what it feels like most of the time. If the genders were swapped people here would've been calling menou a chad, spamming gender equality memes, and going "Be gone thot!"
Jun 19, 2022 3:16 PM

Mar 2019
Sekirodiealotoft said:
G0ldStark said:

I think it's been proven that people support a murderous, bastard protagonist only if he's a boy with which they can self-insert.

That's what it feels like most of the time. If the genders were swapped people here would've been calling menou a chad, spamming gender equality memes, and going "Be gone thot!"

that's why people were very excited with "Cheat slayer" where a boy was in charge of killing to protagonists of isekai
Jun 19, 2022 3:53 PM

Jul 2021
KitsuYurikano said:
Malufeenho said:
That kid was dangerous. The first thing he thought when acquired his power was "now, no one will get in my way..." . Yeah, i would knife him in the head too, this idiot would probably create a giant black hole in the planet.

if isekai fans can be glad he came back... as crafting material kukukuku

it can be said that he will always live as human parts inside Manon 🤣
So that's what it feels like to be a dragon in Skyrim.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 20, 2022 8:59 AM
Dec 2019
G0ldStark said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

that's why people were very excited with "Cheat slayer" where a boy was in charge of killing to protagonists of isekai
it's a shame it got canceled because of the plagiarism
Jun 23, 2022 7:54 AM
Aug 2020
People still arguing and crying about this character just shows how much character some Isekai fans need for character to self incert. I am now certain that if you give a random rock a name and then kill it Isekai fans will be like they killed my favourite character ever. I don't even think some characters in Aot got this hate for killing so many characters and specific character.
Jun 23, 2022 12:52 PM

Jan 2021
Ace_Entertainers said:
People still arguing and crying about this character just shows how much character some Isekai fans need for character to self incert. I am now certain that if you give a random rock a name and then kill it Isekai fans will be like they killed my favourite character ever. I don't even think some characters in Aot got this hate for killing so many characters and specific character.

Well, I don't know how Mitsuki is still a topic, if it werent for all of this stuff I wouldn't even remember his name since he isn't important at all. I'm also surprised that he, somehow, has 6 favourites, I don't know which kind of traits he has that 6 people considered him good enough to put him on favourites or maybe the people who did it are some kind of troll idk.
Jun 23, 2022 1:42 PM
Aug 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Ace_Entertainers said:

Well, I don't know how Mitsuki is still a topic, if it werent for all of this stuff I wouldn't even remember his name since he isn't important at all. I'm also surprised that he, somehow, has 6 favourites, I don't know which kind of traits he has that 6 people considered him good enough to put him on favourites or maybe the people who did it are some kind of troll idk.

They are trolls and the same people who are downvoting the anime. Just like I said those people will cry if a random stone gets destroyed by a female mc. They are just the worst type of anime fans who can't handle good characters and when people call them out they send actual mutilated corpses to people who are calling them out
Jun 29, 2022 7:45 PM
Feb 2018
Nekomoe1452 said:
It's weird seeing a lot of people wanting the same old shitty isekai tropes over and over again instead of something new and different like this show.
I sure as hell wouldn't be watching this if this pretty unique concept was just the same old harem isekai that has an overpowered protagonist with an extremely bland design, i fell in love with this show the moment Mitsuki was killed all of a sudden, up until that point i thought I'd be dropping the show after the first episode. I usually shit on most isekai but this one is special.
Well it's true but because of that I guess majority of potential viewers turned around and left.
Jul 4, 2022 4:43 AM
Oct 2015
hfactor said:
This show resembles talentless Nana, and I really liked the latter one. So i am definitely gonna watch this show.

yeah the protagonist acts like nana as well actually
Jul 7, 2022 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
Cause Mitsuki's a bitch. Menou had to kill him off before the series suffered any further.

Jul 7, 2022 4:29 PM
Jul 2017
Ace_Entertainers said:
Ionliosite2 said:

They are trolls and the same people who are downvoting the anime. Just like I said those people will cry if a random stone gets destroyed by a female mc. They are just the worst type of anime fans who can't handle good characters and when people call them out they send actual mutilated corpses to people who are calling them out

Oh so I wasn't the only one who got DM'd a gory picture of a dead child by some disgusting troll, good to know this site has its priorities straight
Jul 21, 2022 4:12 PM

Oct 2008
I remembered "Munou na Nana" now
Jul 25, 2022 11:23 AM
Dec 2019
texasfangirl1999 said:
Ace_Entertainers said:

Oh so I wasn't the only one who got DM'd a gory picture of a dead child by some disgusting troll, good to know this site has its priorities straight
They usually delete their account before you get a chance to report them
Jul 26, 2022 1:05 AM

Feb 2017
Violet42 said:
Ionliosite2 said:
Well from what I have seen, they didn't like that Menou killed him for some reasons

- "He was innocent" which while it is true, even Menou feels bad for his death, but it was kinda the mission she was assigned to do and to define her character to the audience.
- "Shows with female MCs are boring" which is plain dumb if you ask me.
- "Yuri is boring" which is subjective if you ask me.
- Another reason could be that they can't self-insert or something along those lines, since most people who watch anime are male afaik. Althought, I don't see how you can't self-insert in a girl even you are a guy, maybe because Menou isn't a blank character (?)

Overall, they give them a lot of importance because he was the first one we saw and the one who the story focused at the beggining (althought, it focused more on Menou anyways).

yeah, I feel like this show billed itself from the get-go as built different, and anyone coming into this for a typical isekai was downright insane, or I guess went in completely blind. But still, I don't think anything involving this site has made me as furious as the incels (and let's be real, that's what they are) downvoting this show to oblivion. Everywhere else it has pretty good ratings, and a lot of people who know what they're talking about say this is one of the better shows of the season. The score is artificially low because of people that are weirdly butthurt and can't accept a show that is critical of the shitty genre they like. That's it. That's the reason. and it's completely pathetic - and I want to say to anyone involved in this downvoting that you suck as a person and need to reevaluate your life choices.

I don't even think this show is perfect or more than just pretty decent, but the way it's being treated is perverse and disgusting to me.

This explains the low rating, and it's a lot to unpack lol. Menou killing Mitsuki off at the start was a breath of fresh air, because I came for an assassin and got one! And this show has been good. I'd give it a 7 at this point from what I've seen.

Considering the examples given above, I'm a bi woman though! People who judge shows based on how relatable they are only to men have a narrow world view.
I don't really get how blank self-insert protagonists are too relatable anyway, no matter the gender, if they have no personality...
Jul 23, 2023 7:53 PM
Jul 2023
people feel bad for the guy because Imagine waking up in a new world where you are told to do something for the world and you get no chance to say bye to your family and you have to follow the kings orders or whatever, than you get killed just for living your life and following orders with no chance to negotiate or time to give your family one hug before you die.
Jul 24, 2023 5:37 AM
Jun 2023
IbnAurum said:
The decriers went with the angle that the show misled them into thinking Mitsuki would be the MC, with his would-be OP wish-fulfillment trope. Yeah, that went down the drain quickly.
As for the praisers (me so I'm biased) killing him shows subversion of trope and a semblance of creativity which I appreciate.

That isn't this show's hook tho, it's more about the indoctrinated MC and how she navigates her faction's self-justified murders and her growing closeness with Akari, and in my opinion this should be the more discussed topic 😥.
Ionliosite2 said:
Well from what I have seen, they didn't like that Menou killed him for some reasons

- "He was innocent" which while it is true, even Menou feels bad for his death, but it was kinda the mission she was assigned to do and to define her character to the audience.
- "Shows with female MCs are boring" which is plain dumb if you ask me.
- "Yuri is boring" which is subjective if you ask me.
- Another reason could be that they can't self-insert or something along those lines, since most people who watch anime are male afaik. Althought, I don't see how you can't self-insert in a girl even you are a guy, maybe because Menou isn't a blank character (?)

Overall, they give them a lot of importance because he was the first one we saw and the one who the story focused at the beggining (althought, it focused more on Menou anyways).
Females mc are boring men lie women lie numbers don’t check the stats the top animes consist of solely what men mc and why because men are predominantly the consumers of anime it’s not hard to grasp
Jul 24, 2023 5:40 AM
Jun 2023
texasfangirl1999 said:
Ace_Entertainers said:

thid entire comment section is thrived by females yall opinions have no merit 🤣🤣
Jul 24, 2023 6:57 AM
Jul 2017
Whyyouask said:
texasfangirl1999 said:

thid entire comment section is thrived by females yall opinions have no merit 🤣🤣

So you feel the need to reply to a message I wrote over a whole year ago just to be a sexist prick? Fuck off
Jul 24, 2023 7:07 AM
Jun 2023
texasfangirl1999 said:
Whyyouask said:

So you feel the need to reply to a message I wrote over a whole year ago just to be a sexist prick? Fuck off
male mc are better my point still stands go open your legs for a man or something
Jul 24, 2023 7:12 AM
Jul 2017
Whyyouask said:
texasfangirl1999 said:

male mc are better my point still stands go open your legs for a man or something

Go fuck yourself dude no one asked
Jul 24, 2023 10:39 AM
Jul 2020
texasfangirl1999 said:
Whyyouask said:

ugh a les..i-i mean calm down b-b-babygirl
Jul 24, 2023 10:47 AM
Jul 2017
vitor03 said:
texasfangirl1999 said:

Excuse me? I'm not a lesbian just so you know and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "babygirl" and try to act flirty with me
Besides the other troll is the one who started this nonsense by replying to a comment I wrote over a year ago about some sick fuck DMing me irl gore pictures, this topic was done and dusted a long time ago so idk what y'all are trying to accomplish by bringing this up again now
Jul 24, 2023 11:04 AM
Jul 2020
texasfangirl1999 said:
vitor03 said:

Excuse me? I'm not a lesbian just so you know and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "babygirl" and try to act flirty with me
Besides the other troll is the one who started this nonsense by replying to a comment I wrote over a year ago about some sick fuck DMing me irl gore pictures, this topic was done and dusted a long time ago so idk what y'all are trying to accomplish by bringing this up again now

ohh this is the most women-like kind of reply i have seen in a while :) thank you for clearing my doubt
Aug 25, 2023 6:01 AM
Jun 2023
fcking weeb niggs want to self insert in mitsuki....great he died...
Aug 30, 2023 1:46 PM
Dec 2019
rondal1885 said:
fcking weeb niggs want to self insert in mitsuki....great he died...
It's a good thing, otherwise it would've turned into cheat isekai.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.