Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2011 6:11 AM
Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woah guys epic battle or what??
What a great fight, made me laugh, made me cry. Had the whole package man.

ok I'm exaggerating but yeah decent fight all round
Dec 28, 2011 5:12 PM

Aug 2010
;___;
fuck everything and rumble
Oct 4, 2012 9:42 AM

May 2010
That could have easily been the last episode right there, shit was epic!
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 15, 2013 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
Seabury said:
That could have easily been the last episode right there, shit was epic!

It's true. Let's see what those last episode will have for us.

I don1t know if I got Master Asia's true intentions. He won the tourtament, realized the whole destruction, decided to wipe out humanity, and with Domon's lesson, he changed his mind? I thought his motivations were better, but it's OK.

And lol, Rain is soooo sexy, I love her!
Apr 26, 2013 2:05 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This episode was so fantastically over the top. Master Asia's death scene was nothing short of epic. I wonder what the hell they did for those last 4 episodes?!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 27, 2014 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
RIP my favorite gundam villain, he was definetly the most memorable main antagonist in the franchise for me so far, even if he doesnt make it to the end(I guess ulbe will be the final bad guy)

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 7, 2014 8:09 PM
Aug 2011
that was awesome :o
Sep 3, 2014 7:04 AM

Feb 2013
That was fuckin' BAWSS.......though I find Master Asia plan strange.......I mean why destroy the Humans on earth,I mean they're the ones struggling......should'nt the more logical thing be to get rid of the Colonies,i mean they're the ones with the Gundam Fight

Nevertheless Master Asia is easily one of the most (if not THE most) memorable villains from his badassery to how over the top he is
Feb 1, 2015 12:14 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, Master Asia was one of the best gundam villains I've seen so far and his death was beautiful. Manly tears all around.
Apr 1, 2021 4:21 AM
Aug 2017
That episode was beautiful!
Nov 11, 2021 2:18 PM

Oct 2013
D̶a̶m̶n̶,̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶s̶i̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶G̶ ̶G̶u̶n̶d̶a̶m̶.̶ What an amazing villain Master Asia was! His death was incredibly emotional and Domon's tears felt sincere.
I guess Ulube will be the final villain but... how will he top this?
Jan 22, 2022 3:57 PM

Aug 2017
Master Asia is not only the only decent villain in this anime, he's the only decent character in this anime. Too bad he's wasted in this anime with inconsistent pacing, terrible characters and motivations and asspulls.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 12, 2022 2:06 AM

Aug 2011
I don't even know how this happened but G Gundam is seriously amazing now. I think ever since we left the highlands to this point has been my favorite part about this series. Big respect for making everything actually fit together. Sure it's nothing spectacular but I now really love what I'm watching.
Sep 6, 2022 4:00 PM
Jul 2017
Wow, enough said. This show is consistently on its game.
Oct 22, 2023 4:17 AM

Jul 2017
Maybe he isn't the most original character of all time, but i freaking loved master Asia, this episode was beyond epic and the death scene really made me cry a lot.
Mobile fighter G Gundam can be a strange over the top serie, but it's full of heart and love.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
May 28, 10:28 AM

Aug 2012
The absolute highlights of this series are the two fights between Master Asia and Domon. This was truly epic and had some incredible animation and moments as well as a couple of silly ones.

Honestly this would of made a fitting finale, perhaps with a single epilogue episode to wrap things up.

But there are 4 episodes to go and I fear the show is going to outstay its welcome and tarnish the last few episodes that got us here. I know we need to address the Urube betrayal but I have to confess I don't really care. He's barely featured throughout and yet we are now going to have to deal with him being the final boss along with Rain being a damzel in distress again despite holding her own in the rising gundam the last few episodes. Hopefully this final arc doesn't drag too much as I just don't see how it can match anything we just saw with Master Asia, Kyoji and Domon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 49 Discussion

shadowsword - Apr 5, 2011

37 by MarioSpeedwagon »»
Jul 23, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 41 Discussion

Amuro_Char - Apr 14, 2013

3 by BlaizeV »»
May 27, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 24 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Feb 24, 2011

7 by BlaizeV »»
May 21, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 5 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Oct 2, 2012

5 by Manik_bhagat »»
May 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 38 Discussion

Amuro_Char - Apr 12, 2013

4 by Estefan »»
Nov 18, 2023 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.